I Know Who You Did Last Summer Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,797 Followers

"I can handle it," Val said in a raspy voice.

Just then there was a knock at the door. Kate gave Val's breasts one last soft squeeze before turning around to get the door. Val looked at me and even thought the room was dimly lit I could see the flush color of her cheeks.

"Come in Slave Elizabeth," we heard behind us.

Val and I stood up and turned around. I watched my teacher walk up to me and stop. She looked so incredibly beautiful as she wore the outfit that I bought for her. The black outfit and the black stockings made her look like a million dollars. The black collar contrasted with her skin well as it disappeared under her blonde hair.

"Hello Master," Mrs. Graph said as she bowed down before me.

"Hello Slave Elizabeth," I said as I turned to look at Val.

"I would like you to meet Val," I said as Val lifted her hand to shake my teacher's hand.

"Val, this is my slave Mrs. Graph, she was my high school teacher last year," I said softly as Val shot me an excited glance.

"You mean to tell me that he is your Master?" Val asked Mrs. Graph.

Mrs. Graph shot me a glance which I returned with a head nod.

"Yes Val, Justin is my Master and I am his Slave. I am owned by Justin, controlled by Justin and serve any and all of his needs," Mrs. Graph said confidently.

"Wow," Val said as Kate reached down and took her by the hand.

"Why don't you two go down and get the stage ready and I'll go take Val and dress her up in something nice," Kate said as she led Val toward her large closet.

"We'll see you in a little bit," Kate said as Mrs. Graph and I made our way toward the door leading to the spiral staircase.

I opened the door and held out my arm for my slave to hold on to. We descended the stairs toward the club and we could hear the music pumping. There was a lot of noise as we made it to the bottom of the stairs. We pushed open the next set of doors and walked into Club Cuffs.

I led Mrs. Graph through the club over to the bar. Paula finished filling a drink order when she came over to us.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Justin and his slave. What can I get the two of you," she asked as she checked out my teacher.

"Two Bacardi and Coke's," I said loudly over the music.

Mrs. Graph shot me a wicked glance but she knew that I was to order for her. Paula had our drinks poured in no time and we turned around to watch the show on stage.

"May I ask what you have planned for tonight?" Mrs. Graph asked over the loud heavy bass.

"No you may not," I said as I chugged half of my drink.

"You will follow my lead tonight, you will play a support role as I begin to break in another slave," I said loudly.

Mrs. Graph stared into my eyes with a surprised look. She instantly lifted her glass up and began to chug.

"That's right, you are not my only slave, soon you will have a sister," I said as I grinned at her.

"I don't understand," my teacher said with a look of disbelief on her face.

"I pledged my life to you and only you, and this is how you are, you're fucking around with others?" Mrs. Graph said as she finished her drink and set the empty glass with only a few ice cubes in it on the bar.

"You pledged your life to serving my needs and desires," I said as I watched the couple on the stage.

"What is the problem?" I asked as I looked into her beautiful eyes.

There was a pause for a few moments as Mrs. Graph gazed at the action on the stage.

"Nothing, I just thought that I was going to be exclusive," my sexy slave said softly.

I chuckled for a brief moment until Mrs. Graph shot daggers into my eyes. I stopped chuckling because I knew that she was upset.

"Never assume anything," I said as I reached down and took her hand in mine.

"You are my first slave and I promise that you will be my special slave," I said as I lifted her hand up and kissed her fingers softly while I stared into her eyes.

"Now lets go," I said as I slipped off of my stool and began to lead Mrs. Graph toward the stage.

Along the way we walked between table after table of naked bodies. Moans seemed to be louder than the deep bass of the music. The lights flashed around and the smell of sex was in the air. While I held Mrs. Graph's hand I stopped at a table where there was a young lady who was being totally dominated.

Looking into my slave's eyes I motioned for her to watch what was happening. The guy was swinging a cane across the back of his slave's ass and legs. With each swing of the cane there was a shrieking scream.

I could see the uncomfortableness in Mrs. Graph's eyes as she continually glanced back and forth between what was happening before us and my eyes.

"Oh God Master forgive me!" the restrained slave shouted out to her Master as the cane crashed down upon the back of her knees..

Mrs. Graph grabbed my arm as I saw pure fear in her eyes now. She squeezed my arm tightly and leaned up against me.

"See what happens when you assume something," I said as I slowly led my teacher away from the caning and toward the stage.

As we made our way toward the stairs leading up to the stage the young couple was stepping down the stairs. The lady was totally drenched in cum while her partner still had a raging erection. We waited for them to come down the stairs before we walked up the stairs.

The curtain was being pulled around the stage when the bus boys walked up to me. Mrs. Graph squeezed my hand tightly as she stood next to me when the bus boys approached us.

"What do you want tonight Justin?" the one bus boy asked.

"I just want the short padded table under the switch boxes," I said loudly over the music.

Mrs. Graph and I waited patiently while the two helpers set the table in place. My teacher removed her hand from mine and slipped her arm around my waist. We glanced into each other's eyes while we waited for the bus boys to finish setting up the table.


"Were all ready," the one helper said as he ran behind the curtain hiding all of the props.

I nodded my head showing my approval and the curtain began to open. Looking behind me I saw a small chair sitting close to the curtain so I turned my teacher around.

"Go sit in that chair until I tell you to come to me," I said as I nudged her in that direction.

I watched her walk in those sexy shoes that I bought her toward the obscured chair. I even noticed the gold ankle chain around her stocking encased ankle as it glimmered in the flashing lights.

I turned to face the crowd as the curtain continued to open. I could see Kate sitting at her table with Val. Stephani however, was nowhere in sight.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw what Val was wearing. Kate still had on her sexy leather skirt and vest while Val was dressed in white and pink lace. She had on a white lace skirt and a pink lace halter top which was virtually transparent. They smiled at me as they sat there side by side at Kate's table.

My heart began to beat furiously as I realized that Stephani wasn't here. I scanned around the club to see if she was sitting at another table. The music was pumping and the lights were flashing as most of the people just looked at me with a bewildered look on their faces.

I grew dejected and was just about to walk off the stage and call it a night when I saw some commotion at the back of the club. Looking intently I saw what looked like Ted walking toward the stage. People in the club stood up and watched as Ted appeared to be carrying something over his shoulder. As I squinted to get a better look I realized that Ted was carrying a woman who was kicking her legs and punching at him with her fists.

"Holy Shit," I said out loud as I realized that Ted had Brad's mother over his shoulder.

He smiled at me as he walked over to the three steps leading up to the stage. He climbed the steps and began to walk across the stage toward me.

"Where do you want her Justin?" Ted said as he was half out of breath.

"On the bench," I said loudly as I pointed toward the black padded bench that the bus boys set up.

Ted and I walked over to the bench. As Ted pulled Stephani off of his shoulder I reached up for the switch box. I pushed the button and the cuffs and shackles for her wrists began to lower.

"Let me go you bastard," Brad's mother cried out as she continued to struggle to free herself.

"God damn it let me go you fucking ape," she screamed as I lowered the wrist shackles even further.

"That's good," Ted said as he forced her wrist up toward the shackle.

I opened the cold steel cuff and Ted placed Stephani's wrist inside the cold steel band. I closed the cuff completely around her wrist until it locked in place.

"Oh my God stop it," Stephani screamed out as she desperately tried to free herself.

She was no match as Ted overpowered her by forcing her other wrist up to the other shackle.

"God damn noooooo," Brad's mother cried out as her voice began to shriek out loudly.

Ted positioned her dainty wrist in the cuff. I quickly closed the cold metal band around her wrist, rendering her arms completely useless.

Ted reached down to lift up her legs when I stopped him. I realized that she failed to follow my instructions and didn't dress the way I required her to dress.

"Hold it," I said as I knew that I had to punish her for not following my orders.

I pushed the button on the switch box and began to pull her arms up over her head. The shackles began to raise up to the point of pulling her up off of the bench.

"Oh God stop it," Stephani screamed as she quickly jumped off of the bench to allow her arms more room to move.

"JUSTIN STOP IT," Stephani screamed as she faced me.

Tears began to pour out of her eyes as her wrists were now pulled completely over her head. Her arms were stretched out and couldn't extend any more. Suddenly the steel cuffs began to dig into her wrists, causing her to stretch up on her tippee toes. Just then I pressed the button causing the shackles to stop pulling.

"Oh my God let me go," Stephani cried out while she sobbed heavily.

I just stood there for a moment watching my best friend's mother while she balled her eyes out. She was dressed in a burgundy colored business suit that was knee length but she did wear a pair of incredibly sexy heels.

For a moment I looked past Stephani into the club. People were beginning to gather around the stage and watch what was about to happen. Looking over at Kate's table I saw her and Val sitting there watching with intense interest.

Stephani was forced to stand with her back side to the crowd. I just shook my head with disappointment as I looked into her eyes.

"You failed to follow your Master's orders," I said sternly over the thumping music.

"You mother fucker let me go," Stephani screamed out.

"Let you go? You have to be kidding me," I said as I slowly began to walk around her.

I walked completely around Stephani until I was again directly in front of her. I walked up to her and reached out to adjust her suit jacket. I began to straiten the front of her jacket when she began to plead with me.

"Please Justin let me go home," Brad's mother said loud enough for only me to hear her.

"I'll get you all the money you want, I promise," Stephani said softly as tears still trickled down her cheeks.

I stood there for a moment with my fingers still holding the front of her jacket. Our eyes met and for one brief moment I believed that she would honor her agreement. The longer I stood there however, I realized that she has not honored her word before and she failed me. With one quick motion I pulled hard on her jacket and ripped it completely open.

"Oh Jesus Christ no," Stephani cried out as her buttons went flying everywhere.

Next I reached in and grabbed her blouse. Again I pulled like a madman as her buttons again sprung off and flew across the stage. I pulled up hard on her blouse until I pulled the tucked in part out from under her skirt.

"Oh Godddddddddd stopppppppppp," Stephani cried out as she again began to sob.

"Noooooo," Brad's mother cried out as her head now hung down.

"Go get some scissors," I shouted to Ted.

Ted took off running to the curtain that covered the other props. In the mean time I reached up and held Stephani's face in my hand. I held her head up until she looked me in the eyes.

"You're going to be taught a lesson bitch," I said loudly over the thumping music.

"You will never again fail me, do you understand me?" I shouted.

"FUCK YOU!" Stephani shouted.

Ted returned with two pairs of scissors. He handed me one pair and he kept one pair to himself.

"Help me," I said to Ted as I reached up and began to cut the sleeve of her jacket.

"Oh my Godddddddddd STOPPPPPPPP," Brad's mother cried out as Ted and I continued to cut the sleeves of her suit jacket.

Ted and I worked at her sleeves until we finally cut through the heavy jacket. Stephani continued to sob as I threw her sliced up burgundy jacket off the stage.

"Oh God stop," Stephani cried out over and over.

"Cut her blouse off," I said to Ted as I reached up and began cutting the much thinner white material. The blouse was much easier to cut and in no time the sliced up material was pulled from her shackled body.

There she stood, in her bra and her skirt. Her face was flush and wet from crying as her arms were forced way up over her head. I could tell that she was in some pain and was uncomfortable by the look on her face.

I took my scissors and reached up and cut the shoulder strap of her bra. Instantly the elastic material snapped and her one breast sagged away from the other one.

"God Nooooooo," Stephani cried out as I reached up and cut the other elastic shoulder strap.

She broke down into a heavy sob as her breasts now hung down, only being supported by the elastic strap that hooked on her back. Stephani sobbed as she lifted her head slightly and looked into my eyes.

"Cut it Ted," I said loudly as Ted moved around to Stephani's back side.

Stephani just stared into my eyes while Ted began to cut the larger elastic strap behind her. Tears began streaming down her cheeks and dripping onto the stage as Ted finally cut through her strap. Stephani closed her eyes as her bra fell from her breasts to the floor below.

Ted walked over to me and admired Stephani's now naked breasts. The crowd was cheering and an even larger crowd began to gather around the stage. I turned around and motioned for Mrs. Graph to come to me. I watched as she stood up and walked toward me.

Looking over at Kate's table I saw Kate and Val sipping on a drink while they eagerly watched what was happening. Mrs. Graph came to my side and held on to my arm.

"Yes Master what do you request of me?" my slave asked.

There was a sudden look of anxiety on the faces of both Mrs. Graph and Stephani. I'm sure that they knew each other because Brad was one of Mrs. Graph's students. Plus Brad's mother always went to the parent teacher conferences. Both ladies looked away from one another as soon as they recognized each other.

"Your job tonight is to soothe Stephani. I want you to convince her to follow me. I want you to convince her to accept me. I want you to convince her to obey me. I want you to convince her that this is how she needs to live her life. Convince her that she needs to honor every request. Convince her that she should be willing to pledge her life to me. Convince her to believe in me," I said as I stared directly into my Mrs. Graph's eyes.

"Yes Master," Mrs. Graph said as she turned and walked around Stephani and stood behind her.

"Ted, go get that tray of supplies behind the other curtain," I said loudly as Ted stood behind Stephani.

Ted took off across the stage to get the cart of supplies. I looked over at Mrs. Graph as she stood behind Stephani.

"Take her skirt off," I said as I looked into Mrs. Graph's eyes.

"Yes Master," my slave replied as she took a couple of steps forward.

I watched as she stood directly behind Brad's mother. Her hands reached out and I could see Stephani move slightly while Mrs. Graph unhooked her skirt.

"Please don't," Stephani said weakly in a dry voice.

I watched as Mrs. Graph leaned in and placed her mouth close to Stephani's ear.

"Learn to accept your Master," Mrs. Graph said softly as she let Stephani's skirt fall to the ground.

Instantly the crowd went wild. People were cheering and applauding as Stephani now stood in pantyhose and panties.

I was shocked because she was wearing pantyhose. I just stared at her beautiful body as it was ruined by the nude colored pantyhose.

"Don't you ever wear pantyhose again," I shouted at Stephani as another tear trickled down her cheek.

"Take those ugly things off of her," I shouted to Mrs. Graph.

"Yes Master," my slave replied as she placed her hands on Stephani's hips and knelt down.

Mrs. Graph looked so beautiful as she wore the black dress that I bought her. Tonight however, was about Stephani.

I looked on as my slave slipped her fingers under the top edge of Stephani's pantyhose and began to pull them down. The crowd was cheering and the music was thumping. The spinning lights began to show up brightly on her white panties as Mrs. Graph worked the nylon material down Stephani's legs.

Ted returned with the cart full of supplies while Mrs. Graph was kneeling along side of the outstretched Stephani. Stephani continued to sob while Mrs. Graph slipped her shoes off one at a time to remove her pantyhose. Finally, Mrs. Graph replaced the second shoe before standing up with Stephani's pantyhose in her hand.

"Throw them off the stage," I said to Mrs. Graph who turned around and walked to the edge of the stage and tossed the nylon pantyhose out into a crowd of guys.

Stephani just hung there as the shackles dug into her wrists. All that remained was her over sized panties. Stephani returned to her position behind Stephani and waited for my command.

"Remove her panties," I said loudly.

"Noooooooo," Stephani screamed as Mrs. Graph walked up to her and placed her hands on her hips.

"Yes Master," Mrs. Graph said as her eyes glanced from my eyes to Stephani's ass.

"Oh God Stoppppppp," Stephani cried out while she continued to sob.

"You should accept and follow your Master," Mrs. Graph said as she slowly sank down to her knees, pulling Stephani's panties in the process.

Ted and I watched intently as Stephani's panties were pulled down past her hips and onto her thigh's. Right before my eyes was Stephani's bush. I told her to shave that thing before and again she failed to follow my command. Mrs. Graph picked up each of Stephani's ankles and remover her panties. She stood up and tossed the oversized panties to me. I turned to Ted and handed them to him.

"They're yours," I said as I let the white material fall into his hands.

I turned my attention back to Stephani who looked to be in a fair amount of pain. I walked completely around her as I admired her voluptuous forty one year old body. The crowd was getting into it as I noticed a few people fucking at their tables. Kate and Val continued to sip on their drinks while they watched the scene unfold.

"I ask you to follow my direction and you failed. You now need to be punished," I said as I walked around her and over to the cart.

"Fuck you, you bastard," Stephani said in a dry husky voice.

I looked at the various items on the cart. Remembering from earlier in the night, I reached down and picked up a thin cane. I held it in my hand for a moment before turning around.

Instantly Stephani saw what I had. She began shaking her head with an extremely pissed off look on her face.

"Don't even think about it buster," she cried out as I began to walk around her.

"I swear I will have your ass if you do it," Brad's mom cried out as I walked behind her and out of her sight.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,797 Followers
123456...8