I Know You Want Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to live again and realized that I was putting all my weight on her. I got up and told her I was sorry, but she said I didn’t have to be. In light of the evening’s activities we didn’t see the need to go on with the pretense any longer, so she came to sleep in my bed. We cuddled together and fell asleep with her back pressed up against my front. At some point during the night I awoke to feel myself pushing in and out of her again and she was pushing back against me, but I don’t know who started it and I don’t remember that we finished before I fell asleep again.

Aunt Trisha stayed with me till springtime and then got her own place. We’ve seen each other from time to time over the years and once in a while we still get in the mood where no one else will do; we have to have each other. But we knew we couldn’t stay together for always. We were and are, after all, blood relations. But in the few months we were together we taught each other much about love and lust, giving and taking, and just plain fucking. It was only pure dumb luck that she didn’t get pregnant as we took no precautions whatever. It was always skin-to-skin with all the messy juices flowing.

Thinking about this and writing it here has really given me a good stiff cock. I think I’ll just give Aunt Trisha a call…

12