I Love Dick Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Sarah, don't you do it!" Katie wailed as I pulled Big Ben from her throbbing cunt and shoved it up her other hole.

"This is for tickling me, you little bitch. But do you still love dick?"

"Yes! Fuck my ass, Sis! Ahhhh . . . like that . . . oh yeah . . . ohhhh yeah . . ."

Fifteen minutes later Katie and I got on each side of Daddy on the bed, and we all kissed and cuddled.

"What are we going to do for Thanksgiving, girls?" our father asked.

"Gobble, gobble?" Katie suggested.

"I bet I'll be able to deep-throat you by then, Daddy, if I practice on really big pickles," I added.

Daddy put an arm around both of us and kissed us tenderly on the cheek. He sighed. "I have so much to be thankful for. Look, my dick is hard again!"

"How did that happen so quick?" I inquired in wonderment.

"The marvels of modern medicine, honey."

Daddy put a hand around the back of our necks and pushed our heads down on him. Katie and I didn't talk again for a half hour, not even to say, "I love dick."

* * *

Author's Note: Now if you licked this story, please vote and leave a public comment!

12