I Love Mom's Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robyn stretched her back straight and slowly uncrossed her legs. "Mom, you look beautiful there. I'm so glad we did this." She took the towel and razor and left to place the items in the bathroom. Coming back from the bathroom, Robyn saw her mom had rolled on her stomach and had her father's cock in her mouth. Her dad had his eyes closed and a look of pleasure on his face. Robyn exclaimed "Mom!" but got no response from her. She stood at looked at her mother's beautifully shaped butt sticking in the air and wondered if she should leave them alone. A few days ago, she would have been grossed out by the sight in front of her and run out but now....she was intrigued. Her mom and dad looked so beautiful and loving to her not to mention being fascinated by the size of her dad's cock and her mom's ass. If she was to leave they would have said something she thought. She wanted to stay. Badly.

Robyn walked beside the bed next to her mother and leaned over was gently placed a row of light kisses along her mother's spine. Her daughter's nipples harden as they lightly touched along her mother's back. Rose lightly moaned as her daughter finished the last kiss on her lower back. Robyn ran her hands over her mother's butt that she had admired so much over the last few days. Each cheek felt so firm and so round. Robyn had to explore more. She eased into their bed again and maneuvered between her mother's legs. Her daughter continued to massage each cheek while running her tongue along the crack of her butt. Her mother's butt smelled of body powder, faint perfume, and the scent of the shaving cream. She spread Rose's cheeks apart and drove her tongue deeper between her mother's butt cheeks. Rose lifted her mouth from her husband's cock and let out a quiet pleasurable moan. She glanced back at her daughter with a smile and returned her lips to the hard wet cock in front of her.

Robyn worked her tongue between the cheeks until her mother's rosebud was in full view. It was tiny and pink, almost youthful. To her daughter's surprise, Rose's pussy lips were wet and open. Robyn began to massage and tease her tongue over her mother's rosebud while her finger slid easily into Rose's pussy. Robyn's finger felt so warm and comfortably wet as it moved in and out with easy access. Robyn never considered herself bi but she had experienced and enjoyed fingering and ass play with her other girlfriends. Her tongue had relaxed and moistened her mother's rosebud where the tip of her tongue could slightly push into that pink rosebud. Robyn removed her wet finger from her mother's pussy and gently prodded it into her mother's rosebud. A few light pushes and it easily slid it. Rose immediately raised her head and cried out "ohh" in pleasure. Al opened his eyes to see his daughter loving his wife's ass. Rose wiggled her hips somewhat as Robyn's finger pushed in and out. Her father continued to watch as Rose's hands returned to stroking his cock. Rose was moaning and breathing hard that she couldn't continue to suck her husband as she enjoyed the anal pleasures from her daughter.

Her mother had never received such pleasure before and shook with an orgasm that was different from her previous experiences. It was stronger and more nasty than her normal orgasms. After coming down and opening her tightly shut eyes, she said "Robyn, stop! Please stop! Pull it out!"

Her daughter complied and gently removed her finger. "You OK mom?"

Rose smiled lustfully and said, "I'm doing great but I don't think that I could take anymore for now." She extended her hands towards her daughter with her husbands cock still between them. "Here... take over. I really need to get off by having my pussy licked." Rose placed each of her daughter's hands around the hard shaft of Al's cock and then straddled her husband, pushing her bald pussy to his lips. She straightened up on her knees and spread her naked lips apart as Al's tongue darted from his mouth to play with Rose's clit. Her mother moaned, swaying and grinding over her husband's tongue. Robyn held her hands still, grasping her father's cock. She couldn't believe what she was doing. She had been curious because of his size but now she was feeling her daddy's cock and she loved the feel. It was so exciting for her and it felt so nasty, so forbidden to do it. Her mom wanted her to touch... not just touch but jack off her father!

She looked up at her mother as both of her hands began to slowly move up and down. Rose was lost in the orgasms as her father's tongue pleased her. Robyn loved the feel of her father's cock. She had never felt anything so big or wide before. With one hand jacking, she used her other hand to run her thumb and index finger in a circle over his cock head. She could hear her father's muffled groans while her fingers delighted over his wet cock. She had never seen that much precum come from any cock that she touched in her life. Rose let out a loud moan and pushed her pussy hard over her husband's face. After a few moments, her lips went from a frozen "O" shape to a grin and opened her eyes to see her daughter jacking off her father. Rose could see that her husband was almost ready to cum as his hips started to tremble and buck.

Rose said quickly, "Your daddy's ready to cum, honey. Jack him real fast. That what he likes." Robyn complied and moved her hands tightly and quickly on her father's cock. Al's hips bucked up then froze as streams of white cum shot into the air. "That's it, cum baby, shoot your stuff, let your daughter see you cum!" Robyn could see that her mother was getting off watching him cum. Robyn watched with excitement as her father shot up in the air then white droplets fell on himself and the bed. A few drops fell on her breasts and felt extremely hot when they landed. Rose slowly dismounted from her husband's face as his cock softened in his daughter's hands. Rose kneeled next to her daughter then slowly ran her hands lovingly through her daughter's hair, caressing her cheeks, and finally hugging Robyn's face to her breasts. Robyn felt extremely comforted by her mother's body close to hers. Even her father rose from the bed and hugged his daughter closely. They knew their relationship had made a major change and they would journey more into a lifestyle of incest.

Robyn thought it was her mother that began to get things started again but with so much skin touching and hugging from her mother and father, she wasn't sure. While her father was embracing his daughter, Rose slowly guided her daughter's face away from her breasts. She looked into Robyn eyes and they exchanged loving smiles. Rose lowered her mouth to her daughter's breasts and gently licked off her husband's sticky white cum droplets that had landed on her. Robyn's nipples grew hard as her mother licked and sucked on each breasts. Robyn had exchanged nipple suck with some other girlfriends in the past but nothing felt as good as her mother's tongue. She felt her father's hands begin to explore her firm young body and his soft cock touching her hip, grew hard and moved up along her body until it stopped by her stomach.

He mother and father gently lowered their daughter on her back. Al snuggled against his daughter's side caressing her body. Rose returned her lips to her husband's hard cock. Robyn felt her father's tongue on her nipples, licking in a circle around them and sucking on them between his lips. Her daughter slightly moaned as she felt her father's long strong fingers slide into the folds of her pussy lips. His fingers felt so soft and silky on her clit. Robyn had so much pent up excitement from that evening that she trembled with a large orgasm after just a little touch. Her eyes opened to see her father's smiling face and then took in a deep breath. Al continued to explore his daughter's smooth pussy, playing with her clit, and massaging the folds of her pussy lips. Robyn laid back, closed her eyes, and enjoyed the pleasure of her father's fingers. She felt one of his fingers start to push into her tight pussy hole then felt her hymen stop any further movement.

Robyn opened her eyes and looked at the surprised look on her father's face. "Daddy, I'm still a virgin." Robyn heard her mother giggle somewhere in the background. "I really like to have a cock in my ass. You can do me there if you like."

"Robyn, I would love to please you there but I can't" said her father, "Don't get me wrong but I have seen too many guys in the field doing that when they have been away from women too long. I just can't do that kind of sex. Maybe I'm too old fashioned for you."

Her daughter smiled reassuringly, "I understand daddy, it's OK. You still make me feel good."

Rose loosened her lips from her husband's cock, got up, and laid on the other side of her daughter. She began to stroke her daughter's face and neck then whispered to her. "Robyn, I know you enjoy it in the butt. You do that a lot because you are saving your virginity too. I know you were saving it for that one special person. Do you think that you were saving for your dad all along? Maybe this is the time?"

Robyn closed her eyes for a second then nodded her head in agreement. She looked at her mother and then smiled at her father. "Daddy, I've been waiting for you all my life. I want you to be my first time." Her father smiled then returned his lips to his daughter's nipples and continued to finger her clit. Robyn whispered over to her mother, "Mom, I'm kind of scared. I want to do it and know it will feel good. But it's my first time."

Rose said calmingly to her daughter, "I'm here for you and will help guide you through this. I want this to be you most memorable and pleasurable experience. It is the best sex."

Al began to move two fingertips in and out of her pussy hole, opening his daughter and getting her wet. Then he softly moved his body on top of her with his hips between her legs. It had been some time since he felt such soft firm large breasts flatten against his chest. "Raise your knees a little" Rose said to her daughter. Robyn raised her knees about a foot off the bed and felt the head of her father's cock against her pussy hole. She felt it slide in about an inch and gasped a quick breath of air. Her father held it there and Robyn thought it would hurt but it felt very nice against the walls of her love canal. She heard her mother say, "Now this is the tricky part. It may hurt for a second and it might not. Just relax and let your father go in a little further." Robyn felt her father's cock head touch her hymen and then she felt pressure against it. The next thing she felt was a popping feeling inside her and some warmth. Then she felt her fathers cock moving inside her like a feeling she never had before. It felt like his cock was going into her stomach and her pussy felt a burning sensation. Her father held his cock still in his daughter and Robyn felt her mother move off of the bed. Robyn became slightly uneasy until her mother returned to her side a moment later. Al very slowly and gingerly pulled his cock from his daughter's pussy. Rose had a warm damp wash rag and proceeded to wipe her daughter's pussy and her husband's cock clean. The warm cloth felt very soothing on her daughter's pussy.

Rose whispered to her daughter, "Feel a little better now?" Robyn slowed nodded yes. "You doing OK?" and she nodded yes again. "Now come the best part".

Robyn felt her father's cock push between her pussy lips again. It slid over her clit in one long warm motion and then slid back with the same pleasurable motion then his cock head was wedging into her pussy hole. Instead of stopping and hurting, it slid in easily with a pleasure she never felt before. It seemed like an eternity to slide in her body and then out and then back in. It felt better than any pleasure from someone's tongue or anything in her butt. Her head was feeling warm with little orgasms popping as her father began to rhythmically pump his daughter. His cock felt so smooth and pleasurable moving in her pussy. Robyn began to moan. Rose lifted her daughter's legs around her husband's hips then Robyn held her legs tightly around her father as her cock seemed to go in deeper and smoother. Her head was filled with a feeling she never had before as waves of pleasure consumed her body and mind. She felt her mother's palm slide between her body and her fathers until her fingers touched her clit.

Robyn thought she was losing her mind as the pleasurable feelings became so intense from her father fucking her and her mother rubbing her clit. She screamed out loudly as pleasure and blackness filled her head. Robyn didn't know how much more of this good feeling she could take but loved every second. She felt her mother's pleasing fingers slip away from her stomach. Rose began to massage her husband's balls while they slapped against her daughter's butt. Al was getting close to cumming and with a slight gentle squeeze on his balls; he pushed his cock into his daughter as far as he could. He collapsed on his moaning daughter while spurts of hot cock moved through his cock and filled his daughter. Robyn was in lala land feeling her father's warm cum fill her pussy. It was so different than someone cumming in her butt. It felt so much nicer, warmer, smoother, and more soothing.

Robyn relaxed her body as little pings of pleasure popped in her head. Her father's body felt warm and secure on top of her. Her mother was touching her hair and soothing her neck. She had saved her virginity for the right person or the right time or the right experience. Sex with mom and dad was the right time and right people. She was so happy that it happened this way and her daddy was her first time. She would treasure that evening forever.