I Love My Mother... Ch. 02

Story Info
Shaun's mother and Gayle finally meet...
2.5k words
32.5k
24
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 07/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaun's revelation about his relationship with his mother had ignited a firestorm of passion in us both. It had resulted in frantic but phenomenal sex that left us both reeling in it's wake.

Then I learned that he was expecting his mother to arrive in an hour...

"And you were going to tell me this when?!" I am grabbing clothes, trying to find mine in the hap-hazard trail we had left in our race to the bedroom.

"I just did." he laughed enjoying my show.

I pulled on my clothes and leveled my best icy glare at him, "I am going to my apartment to shower and change."

"But you will be back, right?" he sounded concerned that I wouldn't be.

I dropped my gaze to the floor. "I will be back, but I think you need some time with your mom alone first."

Shaun nodded in agreement, "Yea, I need to tell her that you know about us."

"And about us..." I add..."Though really... I mean... we haven't talked about what happened, and..."

"Take it easy Gayle, I understand what you're trying to say. And you're right, we need to talk about it, about us, and we will."

Good grief, I am wondering how I will look this woman in the eye as it is. "I don't know how you can be so calm."

"Easy, I know my mom." and he grins like it's the simplest thing in the world.

I blow out a slow breath. Okay, I can do this. If they are alright with me knowing, then I should be too... right?

"Why don't you call me when you are ready for me to come back, so I don't interrupt. Maybe we can go out to dinner or something." I am grasping at straws, trying to keep from being thrust into an intimate conversation that I don't feel ready to have yet. Neutral ground is what I need.

"That sounds good, I'm sure mom will be hungry when she gets here." he agreed.

With that decided, I head to my apartment a few doors down. I am already thinking of what to wear, what kind of impression I want to make. I have never been in a situation like this, and I am ... a nervous wreck.

I decide on a pair of jeans and a green blouse that is flattering, but comfortable. And flats, not heels.

Shaun calls an hour and a half later. According to him, his mother couldn't be more pleased and can't wait to meet me. I gather my courage and head back to Shaun's apartment. No expectations, just meeting a friend's mother. Piece of cake right?

SHIT.

I stand at Shaun's door, hand raised to knock, willing my arm to move. Suddenly the door comes open and Shaun nearly mows me down.

"Whoa!" he shouts, grabbing my waist to keep me from falling down. "I was going to come to your apartment to get you."

"I'm here." I say, trying to sound cheerful.

"Shaun, good heavens!" I look in the direction the melodic voice came from and see Shaun's mother standing in the doorway.

Dressed in jeans and a flowing pastel blouse, she is stunning. Dark auburn, shoulder length hair that frames her smiling face in soft waves, and vibrant blue eyes.

She holds out her hand to me and I reach mine around Shaun who still has hold of me. "I am so glad to meet you dear! She says with a bright smile.

"The pleasure is all mine Mrs. Jacobs." I return a smile of my own.

"Please Gayle, call me Maggie!"

I smile as I extricate myself from Shaun's hold. "I think I have it now." I say, stepping back from Shaun's large frame.

Maggie laughs as I do, "He's always been... exuberant!" She takes my arm in hers and leads me down the hallway and out to Shaun's car.

We make small talk on the way to the restaurant, finding out that Maggie and I actually have quite a bit in common. Shaun drives in relative silence, a silly grin plastered on his face.

Dinner is relaxed, and it doesn't take long before I feel as though I have known Maggie forever. I watch the way Shaun and his mother interact. I can see how special their relationship is, and I begin to envy them.

We decide to pick up a movie on the way home, and return to Shaun's apartment. We make popcorn, and all three of us settle on the couch, Shaun in the middle between Maggie and I.

We are watching "Rumor Has It"... a 2005 movie about a woman who learns that her family was the basis for the book and movie "The Graduate", and that she herself may be the progeny. It's a romantic comedy, and has us all laughing, but not because it is particularly funny.

"Who picked this one?" I ask through giggles.

Maggie points a finger at Shaun, "Shaun is the king of bad movie picks."

Shaun chokes on his popcorn and Maggie and I both start beating his back."I am not!" he finally manages to spit out between coughs.

"I am going to have to agree with your mom on this one..." I say, "You were the one that picked the groaner we watched a couple of weeks ago."

Shaun looks at me with a look of feigned shock. Then he suddenly throws his arms around both of us and starts tickling us mercilessly.

We are both squealing, laughing, and trying to get away from his torture, but he is over six feet tall and has long arms to go with that height. Maggie and I are far shorter, and lets face it, he's stronger than both of us put together.

Soon we are on the floor, Maggie and I side by side on our backs with Shaun kneeling over us, still tickling us in spite of our struggles to get free.

When he finally stops, all three of us are still laughing, breathless, exhausted.

Shaun quiets, looking back and forth between Maggie and I, "My two beautiful girls." he says, barely above a whisper. He then leans over, softly kisses his mother's lips, and then does the same to mine.

He moves back and forth between us, increasing the intensity of his kisses with each turn. He moves a large hand under our blouses, caressing our breasts, Soon Maggie and I are moaning with passion, and Shaun is panting.

"I vote we move this to the bedroom." he says, standing, holding out a hand to each of us. He helps us up, and walking backward, leads us to his room.

I am a tightly wound ball of uncertainty. Part of me wants to run to my apartment, the other is hoping what is happening plays out even half as exciting as it has already in my mind.

Shaun places Maggie and I side by side, takes a step back and says, "I want you to undress... each other."

Maggie and I look at each other, and she smiles at me, her blue eyes sparkling. "You heard my son Gayle." She reaches up and begins to unbutton my blouse.

I take a deep breath, and begin to undo hers. We help each other out of the blouses, unhook each others bras, and slowly reveal our ample breasts.

Shaun's sharp intake of breath gets our attention, and we look in his direction. He is rubbing his large hands along the length of his erection through his jeans.

"More, I want to see more..." his voice trails off as he begins to remove his shirt, exposing his cut abs and well muscled chest and arms.

Maggie and I tear our gaze away and help each other out of our pants and panties. We had shed our shoes and socks during the movie. We were now naked, and we turn our attention back to Shaun.

He has unbuttoned his jeans and is sliding the zipper down, ever so slowly. "Touch each other..." he says breath harsh and his voice strained.

Maggie and I began touching each others breasts... her hands are so soft, her touch so gentle. I wondered if she is thinking the same thing as I am. I place a hand on the back of her neck and pull her to me, kissing her lips. She moans, and returns my kiss.

I hear a sharp intake of breath, and know it is Shaun. I look over at him and see him watching us, slowly stroking his long, hard cock with one hand, the other pulling on his heavy balls.

Maggie slides a hand down my stomach to my pussy and gently slips her fingers between the folds. "So wet..." she murmurs. I tentatively begin to touch her pussy. Her whimpered response spurs me on and I begin to finger her more boldly. She and I continue our mutual explorations, teasing, caressing each other until we are both moaning with need.

"On the bed." Shaun orders, his voice giving away the pent up lust he is feeling.

Maggie and I ease ourselves onto the bed, Shaun kneels at the foot, between us. He puts one hand on his mother's calf, and one on mine, and ever so slowly caresses his way up our bodies.Kneading our flesh, tickling, teasing, a slow, sensual massage reaching ever higher.

He skips his hands over our pussies, barely brushing the soft mounds of bare skin, and Maggie and I both moan in frustration. "Not quite yet you two." he grins as he admonishes us, " I want you begging for it."

He moves his hands ever higher, squeezing our large breasts, pinching our nipples... Maggie and I are both ready to beg if that is what he wants.

I look over at Maggie, her face and chest are flushed, as are mine, I know she is as aroused as I am. I look her in the eye and raise an eyebrow, nodding slightly in Shaun's direction. Maggie smiles and I know she understands what I want to do.

We sit up at the same time, grab Shaun and push him back on the pillows. "Change of plans mister," I say, holding his arm down so he can't move. "If you promise to lay here and be good, we promise to make you cum."

"Okay...okay... I will, I promise." his reply hoarse, almost quivering.

Maggie and I let him loose. His erection is jerking rhythmically, the tip raising up from his belly, leaving a string of pre cum from the pool of it there.

I wipe it with my finger and rub it across my bottom lip. Leaning over, I kiss Maggie, sharing the salty taste with her, "Mmnn... Oh my boy, you always taste so good."

We both lean in and kiss Shaun's lips, sucking and nipping our way down his jaw and neck to his chest. We pay the same attention to his nipples as he gave ours, and he arches his back with a deep groan.

We continue our assault on his tight body, me taking cues from Maggie, since I know that she knows what he likes the best.

So, as Maggie runs her hands and down Shaun's chest to his balls, cupping them gently , I mimic her motions... but I grip his hard, pulsing erection, slowly stroking it's length.

Shaun moans, low and long... the sound resonating through my body. His hips involuntarily move upwards, matching our strokes.

I slip one hand between the cheeks of his ass, and run a finger lightly over his puckered hole. He barks in surprise, gripping the bedding tightly. "Gayle...Fuck, yesss..." he hisses. I press a bit harder, slipping my finger just inside. "Ahh, shit ... please" he grounds out, and I continue to tease his asshole.

Between Maggie's attentions and mine, we can tell he is close to cumming, but we are not finished with him yet. This is not how we want this to end.

I motion for Maggie to lay down, Shaun moans in protest when she stops her actions to do as I instruct. I then tell Shaun to stand at the foot of the bed, and he does so.

I crawl between Maggie's legs and begin licking her sopping pussy. She twists her hands into my hair and pulls my face into her body, smashing my mouth against her pussy as I lick and suck.

Shaun is standing behind me, and I hear his ragged breathing. Then I feel his strong hands on my hips, and the tip of his cock is pressing against the drenched entrance to my pussy. I push back towards him, and gripping my hips tighter he slams into me hard.

"Yes Shaun!" I almost scream, "Harder!" He pulls back and slams into me again, over and over, harder, faster, until it is all I can do to keep my concentration on pleasuring Maggie.

Maggie is moaning and whimpering non stop, her hands in my hair keeping me firmly in place.

"That is so fucking beautiful... So... Fucking... Hot!" Shaun growls in time with his savage thrusts. With each thrust my face is slammed into Maggie's pussy even harder.

We are all so close, drenched in sweat, groaning with pleasure and lust. Maggie finds her release first, screaming my name and arching off the bed, Shaun comes then, shouting both our names as he collapses over my back, still grinding against my pussy as the last of his seed spurts deep inside of me. I come almost the same time as Shaun, crying out in unbridled ecstasy, shouting his name.

All three of us are exhausted, completely sated. Unable to move, we lay on the bed, breathing heavily.

I wake, and realize we had all fallen asleep. Shaun is now between Maggie and I, our arms and legs tangled around each other. I am too hot, but I can't move without waking the others.

"Good morning" Shaun says softly.

"I didn't mean to wake you" I reply.

"You didn't," he whispers, "I was laying here thinking about how lucky I am."

I raise my head a little to look at his eyes, which are large, deep brown mirrors of his emotions. I am taken back by what I see there.

"I love my mother, you know that..."

"Yes Shaun, I know that beyond a doubt."

"I also love you." He murmurs, squeezing me tighter with the arm he has around my shoulders and kissing my forehead softly.

I swallow hard and try to wrap my head around his words. "Don't try to over-think it." he says, as if reading my thoughts, "We have a lot to talk about, all three of us."

He kisses my lips this time, and I lay my head back on his shoulder, he pulls Maggie closer against his side and we all snuggle deeper into his embrace.

"It will all work out." Shaun whispers.

"It always does, doesn't it?" I reply.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
mnhot2001mnhot2001over 10 years ago
another great one

Luv that story and the continuation of the context from Chapter 1.....hope it keeps going.......signed a big fan of yours in MN

random8random8over 10 years ago

Grand idea for a series. Loved it. Hope you write more!

LovetolistenLovetolistenover 10 years agoAuthor
Feedback

I appreciate all feedback, it helps me know if I am "pushing the right buttons" of my readers. So please, if you have enjoyed my story, please leave a message here so others will know you liked it as well. Thank you for taking the time to read!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Linda's Discovery Mom discovers her son's secret.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Sleeps with Son on Christmas Mom's innocent cuddling & spooning turns into incestuous sex.in Incest/Taboo
Too Big To Resist What's a Mother to do when her son is so well hung?in Incest/Taboo
More Stories