I Love This Beach!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was so hot, Ray," she moaned. "I've waited so long to see that and it was sooo hot."

I took the pipe from here and relit it. I took a deep hit and passed it to John who did the same. "It's my turn," he said. "I've also waited a long time for this."

He got on his knees very close to where Emily sat. He wanted her to watch him. I stood over him. Emily placed her hand on my ass and took my dick in the other. "Suck him, John. Suck his hard cock." She fed my cock between his lips. He sucked my six inches as far as he could and started to gag. I backed off. He held my balls and began to lick along my shaft. Emily moved closer and they both licked the shaft and kissed each other at the same time. I reached over and squeezed her breast.

"Can we move this into the bedroom," she asked. John stood up and with Emily taking a dick into each hand, we walked through the door onto the bed.

"Lay down on your back, Ray. I want to see my husband make you cum."

I lay down as John got between my legs. He started licking my balls and my asshole. His hands grasped my cheeks and he rubbed his thumbs gently around my pucker. Gradually he moved back up to my cock and started to bob his head up and down my pole. Emily was moaning again and telling him what a good cocksucker he was. She swung her leg over my head and squatted down onto my face. I inhaled her fragrance and I believe it added an inch to my dick. She was so wet and juicy that she was dripping on me. I pulled her hips down and ground her pussy onto my lips. I pulled her back and forth so I could suck on her nubbin. I lifted her and swung her back so I could lick her butt and jab my tongue into it. I moved her so I could push my tongue into her canal and suck her streaming juices. I did this several times until I found her clit again and began to tongue circles around it. She was flooding my face.

John was seriously sucking me. He got passed the gagging and was now bobbing all the up and all the way down. My hips began to buck and shake. I knew that I couldn't take too much more of this. His tongue was running up and down along my vein. Emily was moaning and saying things like, "Suck it. Good, Johnny. Make him cum." My first shot hit the back of his throat. He pulled off so Emily could see my spurts shoot into his mouth. "Don't swallow it, Johnny, don't swallow it." I filled his mouth with cum as Emily bounced on my face. "Yes, oh yes.....aaaaaah, yes." She was cumming and she was drowning me, too. She leaned forward and I heard her kissing John as they passed my cum between each other. At last, she rolled off my face with a deep groan.

"Oh, that was good," I said, "that was as good as it gets." I lay there limp.

"Fuck me, Johnny. Fuck me hard." She lay on her back and spread her legs wide holding her thighs. John got between them and plunged his dick into her. I did something I'd been waiting to do. I kneeled over her head and slid my wet dick between her massive tits. She was moaning again. I did this for a couple of minutes and then moved over to lick and suck on a nipple. John was pounding her and I moved lower again. Eventually, he leaned back and let me lick her clit and his sliding cock at the same time. This put him way over the edge and he began to cum inside her. He slid out and pushed it between my lips where I caught his final blast as he arched his back. Once he came, he collapsed on the bed.

We lay there motionless for a few minutes until we heard John snoring. "He's done for the night," she said. She took my hand and led me to the bathroom and into the large shower stall. It was fun soaping her lush body, caressing it and nibbling on it. I could have soaped her tits for days. Eventually, she turned it off and toweled me down. I returned the favor. Placing her finger to her lips, she took my hand and we went out onto the porch again.

"Here," she said, "take some pot. We'll get more on the weekend."

"Are you kicking me out?"

"Yes, I think that's enough for one night."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"I loved it, Ray. I loved every minute. I loved watching my Johnny fulfill a long-standing fantasy we share. And you sure can eat pussy. You made me cum so hard...even thinking about it now is getting me wet again. I may have to use my rubber cock."

"I have a better idea, Emily. Get down on your hands and knees." I threw some big pillows down and she did as she was told. I walked around to her head and pushed my cock between her lips. I let her suck me for a few minutes. Then I moved behind her and mounted her doggie-style. One hand played with her tits or sometimes traveled down to tickle her clit. She was loving this as she pushed back pushing me in deeper. Her vaginal muscles sucked me in and it only took three or four minutes before I was spraying her insides. As I finished, I turned her over and moved into a sixty-nine so I could suck my cum out of her and make her crazy. She cleaned my cock while I held her buttocks and got as deep into her snatch as I could. With my nose in her vagina and my lips lightly sucking on her clit, she began to squeeze my head between her raised thighs. "Oh...oh, God...yes...yes...yes...yesssssssssss." She was squirting and I was not missing a drop. And then she collapsed flat on the floor. I licked her clit again but she pushed me away saying,"it's too sensitive. Enough, Ray."

I got up, got my clothes and got dressed. Standing over her and looking at this delicious spent woman was a vision I knew I'd keep in my head for a long, long time. I woke Buddy. Finally, she got up, put on her robe and walked me out to the front of the house, Buddy at my side.

"I want to do this again, Ray. I want to do a lot of things with you and John. We have a lot of fantasies of satisfy and a lot of fun ahead. I have to admit that while sex is always good with John, tonight was killer."

"Will I see you two on the beach tomorrow?"

"You better!" She pulled me to her and we swapped tongue. I put my hands into her robe but she pushed my away, pushing my toward the driveway.

Buddy and I walked back home under a half-moon. I literally reeked of pussy. I loved every moment of it.

I did see them at the beach and in their home many times after that. I'm not sure they have any fantasies left to accomplish. Perhaps we can come up with some new ones.

12