I Love When You Call Me Big Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What now, Bryan?" she groaned, starting to get a little annoyed.

"Before I came, you said you loved me. Well, you are my sister so you're supposed to say that. What I'm trying to ask is, did you mean something else by that; something more, maybe?"

There was a long pause. She rolled back down alongside me and began to ponder the question. Was our incest just some sick fantasy for her physical enjoyment? Or did she truly love me in way that transcended beyond our sibling relationship?

"All I know is you're the only man that makes me feel warm inside," she woefully admitted. There was a tremble in her voice, like she was about to cry. "Lying beside you now only confirms what I want: to be with you forever. And it breaks my heart to live in a world that will never understand my love for you."

She broke down again and wept profusely on my chest. She cried more tonight than all the other times combined in my 18 years of being her brother. I didn't realize the internal struggle she was going through. It was an eye-opening revelation. How long has she felt this way? How would the incest affect her future relationships? And did she honestly see a future for us? But barraging her with more questions was probably the worst thing to do right now. For the first time tonight, I opted to the brotherly thing (irony is a cruel bitch, isn't she?).

"Let it out," I consoled her. "I'm here for you. Just like how you always were for me."

"Don't let me go, Bryan," my sister softly spoke. She looked up at me as the sparkle returned to her eyes.

"I won't, Michelle."

"You promise?"

"I promise."

I enfolded her in my caring arms while she snuggled alongside me, resting her head on my chest once more. I reached for her hand and held it against my stomach. She clasped it tightly.

Michelle passed out like a rock within minutes. I guess she was running on empty after all the fucking and crying. I stared down at Michelle; who was a now asleep and using my body as her bed. She looked like an angel, innocent and pure. I wanted to protect her so she would never have to cry ever again. I wanted her happiness and beauty to last forever.

I spent the next hour just watching her sleep. Right before I dozed off, I gently ran my hand down her cheek and kissed her forehead.

"Good night. I love you . . . sister."

And there we were, brother and sister: wrapped in the loving embrace of one another.

12