I Love You FCSK 12712

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,773 Followers

He was familiar with this option too. It would let Brie quickly assume the personality and physical features—insofar as it was possible—of public women, so that if he wanted to make love to Le Tranh-Molay, the teenage sex-goddess, Brie could turn into a very close emulation of her in a matter of minutes.

"No, Brie, that's okay. I like you just as you are."

She smiled at him, "You are so unbelievably sweet!" she said.

"I also have eight global attitude settings: default, Domme, sub, ice princess, whore, little girl…"

He was getting impatient now. With all the options available on a top of the line Model K, this could take forever.

"Default, Brie." he said petulantly. "Default on all of that stuff."

She sensed his impatience. "Please don't be angry with me, Bram. I only want to be as good for you as I can."

He sighed. He knew it was silly to get upset. She was only doing what she'd been programmed to do, but he was anxious now to try her out. But seeing the look in her eye, her eagerness to please him made him sorry he'd snapped at her.

"Okay, Brie." he sighed, "Just give me the bare minimum choices. Everything else, set to default values."

"Oh good! Darling, you won't be sorry." she said brightly.

"Now:" she continued, "vaginal tightness?"

"Default."

"Supplemental vaginal kinetics?"

"No, I don't want all that buzzing and shaking. It's too weird. Use default values."

But then he caught himself. "Wait" he said. "Do you have 'peristaltic on orgasm'?"

"Of course!" she said proudly.

"Fine." he said. "I'll take that."

"Good! Now: orgasmic sensitivity?"

"Default,"

"Vocalizations?"

"Yes. I like women who make noise. What's the scale?"

"One to ten." she said, "with ten high. Default is five."

"That's fine."

"Yes, good choice. We don't want to bother the neighbors." she giggled slightly. "I'll be pretty vocal at five."

"Allow obscenities?" she went on.

"Yes."

"Oooh good!" she squealed happily. "I am going to be so naughty! Full body tremble at orgasm?"

"Of course." he said. "Hold on: didn't I get a press release about some new orgasm algorithms?"

"That's right, Darling." she was beaming. "You know me so well! I have: global Fourier transform, massed variable feedback nervous overload, partial frontal lobe seizure, spinal depolarization in square or saw tooth wave form, site-specific asymptotic pulse…"

"No," he said, "That's all too complicated. Just stick with default."

He looked at her. "Is that it?"

"That's it, Love. That's the short program. As I get to know you I'll auto-adjust to your likes and dislikes. It's the way I am. But for now, that's it."

She smiled with suppressed excitement then gave him that smoky look and walked slowly towards him, her body rolling with an exaggerated sensuality that looked very good on her. "Except for the part where you put that big hard cock into my virgin pussy and fuck me till I scream."

She came and stood before him, putting one knee on the sofa and letting him admire her body as she slowly ran her hands over herself, from her hips up to her breasts, which she stroked sensuously, drawing her fingers slowly towards her nipples. She gasped when she made contact and moaned as she rolled them between her fingers, bringing them to erection and making herself pant. Then she dropped down next to him on the sofa, facing him, and brought her mouth forward for a kiss, her lips red, wet, and inviting.

At first he kissed her critically. It was well known among sexual surrogate engineers that it was much easier to make a gynoid who could fuck than it was to make one that could kiss well, and earlier models had always been more or less deficient in this area. Even as the gynoids got more and more human in appearance so that it became near impossible to tell one from a human without close contact, their kisses were awkward and mechanical, and the one sure-fire way to tell a gynoid was to kiss her.

The sensors, tactile, visual, and aural feedback circuits, micro musculature and hormone release programs that were needed to make kissing possible were all so delicate and involved that a big aftermarket had grown up that sold nothing but retro-fit osculation packages, but even these left much to be desired.

But SUS seemed to have made a giant step in the K model. Brie's kiss was warm and soft and eager and sensitive. She teased him and promised him, she bit him softly and soothed him with her tongue, she surrendered to him and left him gasping.

"Wow!" he said, a broad smile spreading across his face. "Wow, you can kiss. You can really kiss!"

Brianna couldn't keep her smile of delight from showing. "It's easy when you like what you're kissing; and I just love your mouth."

She closed her eyes and tilted her head for another kiss. "And that's not all my mouth can do." she said.

She was soft and sweet and her breath was like cut flowers in his mouth. He opened his eyes and peeked and saw her brows knitted together in total concentration as they kissed, her nostrils flared as she fed like a bird on the nectar of his lips, moaning with pleasure deep in her throat. She stroked his face with her soft fingers, and he felt her breasts press into him as she moved closer.

He broke the kiss and she trailed her lips down his chin, over his neck, gasping as she went, "Oh darling!" she breathed, "Oh, baby. Oh you make me so hot! I need you so badly!"

She unbuttoned the top buttons of his shirt and pressed her lips to his chest, licking and nipping at him, then he felt her fingers at his crotch as she rubbed them over his burgeoning cock.

Bram laughed, but there was a little edge in his voice. "Wait Brie, wait! Hold on, just a minute. I'm not done checking you out."

She looked at him, a small pout on her face, then she smiled. "All right." she said. "I want you to check me out, Bram. I want you to see every inch of me, everything."

He smiled and laid back on the couch.

"Take off your blouse." he said.

She undid it slowly, eyes locked on his, while his were on her fingers as she undid the buttons. When her blouse was open to the waist and he could see the tantalizing shadows of her breasts inside, she pulled it from her skirt. She let it slide off her arms and it dropped like quicksilver off her shoulders and onto the floor.

Her breasts were, of course, absolutely breathtaking. A generation of engineering and marketing research had gone into making them as near perfection as they could be and their shape, their mass, the warmth, the subtle coloration was just perfect. The mere sight of them tripped some primitive deep-buried circuit in an ancient part of his male brain and sent a surge of pure desire swiftly to his loins, giving him a distinct and unmistakable little thrill. That, after all, was what they'd been designed to do.

"Come here, Brie." he said in a sudden haze of lust. "I want to suck them."

Her lower lip trembled with excitement. "Oh yes!" she breathed, "Oh God yes, Bram! I want you to suck my tits! Suck them and drive me crazy!"

She pushed her chest forward and Bram took a nipple between his lips. Brie threw her head back and moaned, long and low and shuddered. He felt her nipple, soft and warm and tasted the first drops of her sweet, thick milk as she began lactating into his mouth.

He hadn't been sure about this feature, but now he found it outrageously exciting.

"Oh God, Bram! That feels so good! I can feel you sucking it out of me! God! I've never felt anything so wonderful!" she wailed as he sucked the fluid from her breast. The milk from her other breast was leaking into his hand as he massaged it, warm and thick. It was very sexy and at the same time satisfied some primal craving in him. He hummed with pleasure.

Meanwhile Brie was clawing at the bulge in his pants, running her nails over it and fumbling with his zipper.

"Oh yes, baby!" she sighed. "I want this! I want your cock, lover. I want it in me everywhere! Everywhere! God, you make me such a whore!"

He smiled and let his head fall back on the sofa, licking her milk off his lips as she fumbled with his belt and zipper. She was just unbelievably good. For once a product lived up to its advance publicity: he really couldn't tell that she wasn't a real woman. No. She went beyond that: she was better than a real women. He tried to remember the last time he had been with a real woman. Probably back in the pre Model E days. Even so, he couldn't remember ever being with a woman or a gynoid this passionate, this desirable.

Brie managed to get his cock free of his pants and held it up in her hand. He smiled at the way she almost swooned when she saw it. With a half-strangled cry she took him into her mouth, deep, until her lips pressed against his pubic hair.

He expected good head from a gynoid. That was one of the first features they'd perfected way back in the Model C's and the one are in which the gynoid's superiority to humans was generally conceded. From the earliest models that had special ticklers in their throats to the development of the independent tongue and saliva auto-secretion, cyber-fellatio technology had developed with amazing rapidity. Of course, most sexual surrogate engineers were men, so this wasn't surprising.

But what Bram had always missed was that human touch, the woman's reaction. It never seemed that remarkable to him that he could stick his dick in a machine and get the ride of his life, but getting that machine to show some human reaction to his pleasure was another matter altogether. The earliest models with their simple emoting programs would occasionally moan or make slurping sounds, but it was all pretty hokey. It wasn't until SUS developed their integrated wet-ware approach that some real life-like reactions could be built into the units, and even these seemed to be painfully bogus, limited to a finite repertoire of reactions and cybertropes.

But now he could find no fault in the way Brianna sucked his cock or her reaction to what she was doing. She hummed, she cooed, she even squeezed her own thighs together in her excitement. She took him all the way down her throat till he could feel her smooth glottal tissues massaging the head of his cock, and she held him there as her throat spasmed on him maddeningly, causing him to cry out in fear that he was going to come.

When she raised her head off his cock, long streams of thick saliva trailed from her lips to his wet cock. She licked these up, gulped some air, and dived hungrily back down on his prick, her tongue slashing at him as she tickled his balls with her manicured nails. He had never been at ease entrusting his testacles to the mechanical touch of a gynoid, but now he relaxed and enjoyed it, perfectly confidant that Brianna's sensitive receptors and delicate feedback circuits would prevent her from inadvertently maiming him.

Again he felt close to orgasm, and he desperately grabbed her hair and pulled him off his cock.

"No! Please, Bram, please!" she gasped. "I want it! I want to do it for you!"

Her face was red, her lips wet and swollen, making her look even more sensual. He knew that lips and labia usually shared micro-hydraulics, and the thought of what must be happening in her vagina made him almost dizzy. He pulled her back on the couch and rolled over on top of her, bracing himself on his arms as he looked down into her face.

Her smoldering eyes met his. "I want to swallow your come!" she said. "I want you to do everything to me. I want you to fuck me, fuck my mouth, fuck my ass, I want you to use me! I want to be your whore, darling! Anything you want!"

He grinned down at her. God, she was good!

"No." he said. "I think I want to fuck you. I want to see just how good you are."

"Oh yes, Bram! Yes! Please!" she said as she worked her skirt up over her hips. "God! I'm dying for you!"

He kicked off his pants and shoes and pulled her down on the sofa so that the tight, round globes of her ass hung just off the front edge. As he expected, she wore stockings but no panties or garter belt. Her trimmed puff of pubic hair formed a little crown over the pink-red petals of her sex.

"Before we start, darling" she panted, looking up at him expectantly, "I have to tell you something."

He paused and looked at her curiously. As he watched, her eyes seemed suddenly to lose their focus and her face adopted a mechanical smile.

She took a breath and said, "This will confirm that FCSK12712GG unit Karen model serial number 000882AD was received in perfect operating condition on October 25, 2027 as a fully operational demonstration model by Mr. Bram North of Unit 703 of Tower F of Pitney Towers 5055 East Parkway 3 of Garden Groves New Jersey. The model is certified free of any defects but, as a demonstration model, no warranty or guarantees apply to this unit and SUS, hereafter referred to as 'the manufacturer' assumes no responsibility for any malfunctions or…"

"Okay, okay!" Bram said. "What do you need? A voiceprint?"

"Yes, please." she said in the same flat voice. "A voiceprint will indicate your understanding and acceptance of the conditions presented herein and…"

"Okay!" he yelled. Then, speaking slowly he said "Agreed. Bram North. October 25, 2027."

"Thank you." she said.

"I also am required to tell you that your FCSKI2712GG000882AD Karen is a factory virgin and is equipped with a SUS's proprietary Simulated Hymen. Replacement hymens are available through your SUS dealer. Following your initial use of this unit for vaginal intercourse Federal Law prohibits the representation or advertisement of this unit as being virginal and…"

"Yeah, yeah, okay!" he said "Agreed, Bram North, October 25, 2027."

The glow of desire returned to her eyes and her lips spread in sensuous expectation. But then, as if hiccupping, she said, "This notice may not be removed under penalty of law by order…"

"Damn it!" he cried. "Okay! I agree to all! Agreed to all! Bram North, October 25, 2027!"

"Thank you, Darling." she breathed, the fire returning to her eyes. "Now take me! Please! Take me!"

But first he wanted a closer look. He spread her legs, pushed her knees back to her chest and she gasped in surprise. He got on his knees and looked closely at her vagina, at her labia, tight and smooth and engorged with synthetic blood. He spread her open and she squealed, raising her head to look at him.

"Please, baby! Please! I'm going crazy!" she gasped

Her could see her labia minora, all pink and wet with her secretions, perfectly formed. A small pool of her lubrication had formed in the opening to her body like dew on a rose. It was just beautiful. He dipped his face down and smelled her. There was none of the silicon smell that the earlier H model had trouble with. She smelled like a woman, clean and perfumed and excited as hell, and his mouth actually watered at he looked at that beautiful pink synthetic flesh.

Whatever he thought of the rest of SUS, he had to concede that they certainly knew how to make one hell of a vagina.

He had to taste her.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" she chanted as he lowered his tongue to her pussy and dragged it lazily along her crease. She grabbed her legs behind the knees and pulled them back, opening herself up for him.

"Oh baby, that's it!" she panted. "Lick me like that! Oh God you're so good to me! I'm going to come in your mouth, darling!"

She tasted like a woman too, felt like a woman under his tongue. Earlier models had been able to do all sorts of tricks with their vaginas: vibrating, squeezing, sucking, or all three, and Bram had hated that. It felt good on your dick, but it just didn't feel like a real woman. But now the way her flesh jerked nervously under his lips as she spasmed with little shocks of pleasure was charming, and he liked that. He pulled back slightly to see her opening pulsing hungrily, as if trying to draw his tongue into her. He liked that too. She was just so hot, so responsive to his touch.

He leaned over her and lowered his body to hers, Her eyes were barely open, her lips parted and swollen. As soon as his hips were over hers she wrapped her long, curvy, stocking-clad legs around his back and tried to pull him down and into her as she clawed his back trying to get his weight onto her frantic body.

"Yes! God, darling! Don't tease me! I'm ready to come right now! Please! Hurry!"

He could feel her legs trembling with excitement as she offered herself to him, and he couldn't hold back. The head of his aching cock fit exactly against her pussy and no sooner had he touched her than her jaw dropped open and she gave a long, low moan, arching her back. He felt her tender flesh part for him, then part some more. Then felt her spread wide as his bulbous head made its way into her vagina.

"Oh my God! Darling! You're so fucking big! So fucking big!" she squealed, wiggling her ass to try and accommodate him.

He felt the big head of his cock suddenly butt up against her hymeneal tissue, and he stopped. He'd never had a surrogate virgin, and he was uncertain as to how to proceed.

"Just do it! Do it!" she hissed passionately. "Don't be gentle! Make me yours Darling! Take me! Make me a woman! Make me feel you! You won't hurt me! I want you, Bram! I want you!"

He leaned his weight forward and felt her hymen part with delicious slowness as she clung to him trembling, gasping and biting his chest, "Oh God! It hurts so good!" she wailed.

He kept on feeding cock to her, feeling her tremble about his invading staff. She was so deliciously tight he was afraid to go too fast. Holding his breath, he pushed the last inch into her and stopped, his pubic bone pressed against hers. He could go no deeper.

He looked at her to see that her eyes were rolled sightless back into her head, her mouth open in a silent plea as she hung on to him for all she was worth as her entire body shook and trembled while her body tried to adjust too his massive presence. Her inner walls clutched spasmodically at him in a way that made him grit his teeth to keep from coming right there, and the harsh shaky moan in her voice told him that she was just as close as he was.

"Oh baby! I'm going to come! I'm going to come!" she whispered. "I'm going to come on your big cock, baby! Oh God, I'm going to come!" Her voice rose in desperate shriek as she arched her back into the sofa, pushing her crotch up at him and he felt the delicious peristaltic waves in her synthetic vagina, milking him, squeezing him, almost sucking the semen from him as she trembled in the grip of her climax. He felt her pussy squeeze and she gave a long, shuddering groan as she ejaculated, soaking his cock, his loins, and the couch below.

That was just too much for him. He'd reached the place where he didn't notice or didn't care whether Brie was artificial or not. All he knew was what his cock was telling him and his cock was saying: deeper, harder, faster. He fucked her wildly, slamming his hips into her, and despite her intense orgasm she met him stroke for stroke, her own hips lifting off the sofa to ream her pussy onto his plunging cock, gasping and pleading with him to spill his come in her.

For a moment he paused still inside her, just hanging there, so he could feel her skill and strength as she fucked herself against his cock. He could have let her do all the work, but she was too good not to fuck, and he dove back into her fleshy cunt, twisting his cock to touch her all over.

"Suck my tits!" she sobbed. "Bite me! Hurt me! Fuck me hard! I'm going to come again! I can't help it! I'm going to come again!"

Again her eyes rolled up into her head and her mouth hung slack in astonishment at the blinding intensity of her gathering orgasm. He watched as the milk again seeped from her nipples and ran down over her fingers as she mauled her own breasts in her excitement. Her pussy squeezed him tight, trembling with the force of orgasm and he could not resist this time.

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,773 Followers