I Made Him Pay Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man walked in the room just as the kid was pumping his last drop of cum into me and just as I was clinging to this wonderful climax I just had. The new man said “Hurry up Bill, I’m next I want some of this bitch.” Bill pulled his big cock out of me and I said to him “Come here baby I want to clean you.” Bill moved up to my head as the new man took his place. I never did see the mans cock that was entering me, I felt it though and it felt like a log. He fucked me hard and deep I loved every inch of it, the feeling was mind-boggling, I did not climax this time but he sure as hell did. By the time he finished Bill had left and this man just moved up to my face. It was then that I saw what had just been inside of my cunt. It was a log; it was a good 2-3 inches longer than Peters and a little fatter. I started cleaning his cock when I heard the door open again. This time I just kept my eyes closed as I made love to this huge cock that just fucked me. I felt another man get between my legs. I felt him slide his cock in my sperm filled cunt and I could hear my cunt sloshing with each inward thrust.

I kept my eyes closed and relished every stroke, it was pure heaven. The man pulled out grabbed my ankles and lifted my legs high in the air. I held onto the cock I was cleaning with my mouth when I felt the man begin to insert his dick into my asshole. I tried to move my hips down to get his cock into the right hole. I couldn’t get the head of his cock away from my asshole. I took my mouth off the dick that I was cleaning and said “Wrong hole, wrong hole, but it in my pussy.” I heard him say “Shut the fuck up bitch, I got the right hole and your going to take it.” I felt him shove forward and I felt the most extreme pain that I had ever felt in my life. I screamed out ‘NO, NO STOP, STOP PLEASE, NO NOT THERE, NOT THERE” It did nothing to stop him. He did not slam into me. But he just as well could have because of the pain. He said, “OK, baby, the pain will go away soon and when it does, you will love this.” I kept begging him to pull it out but he would not listen.

He held me and started to work his cock slowly in and out. I guess all the sperm from the other three men must have lubricated my butt hole because there was no dryness there. The man I had been sucking clean left and another man came in. I looked at him and said, “Please help me, he’s fucking my butt hole, it hurts, help me please.” He looked at me and smiled then he said “I’ll help you all right honey, just as soon as he finishes fucking you in your ass, I get sloppy seconds. Listen cunt when you leave here your going to crave ass fucking as much as you crave being fucking in your nasty slut pussy.”

The pain started going away and for a few minutes there was no feeling what so ever. Then there was something, it was building hard and fast, I experienced a very fast and very hard climax as I was shouting out very loud that I was coming the man fucking me shot his seed in me. I ground my ass hard against him to get every drop. He pulled out of me and the next man slid his cock into my ass. This time there was no pain and it was almost instant pleasure as he pumped hard and fast into me. I don’t know what happen to me but all of a sudden I was the woman in the sex movies that I had just watched. I began to crave this nasty sex with these strangers coming into the room.

The fucking was going to my brain and to my pussy, I don’t know if it was the different men or the size of their cocks. I didn’t know if it was some sort of pent up lust with in me, or if it was from what I thought was normal sex between husband and wife. All I know is I kept looking over to the door hoping another man would walk through it in to the room ready to fuck me as soon as the man fucking me pulled his cock out. Every time another man walked in, my insides jumped for joy. I was crazy with this hunger for making these men cum in me and I had to have more of this wonderful feeling. Oh don’t get me wrong; I did not climax with every man that was fucking me. In fact the more this went on it just became this wonderful nasty feeling. I kept waiting to see if my pussy would get sore or something. The men would seem to run in pairs if one person did my ass, the next would fuck it also. Then the next two or three would do my pussy.

I would suck them after they fucked me, and several times some men just came in the room and they just wanted me suck them off. Before today I would only suck Danny to get him hard, but now I wanted to suck these men for their sperm. I just loved it when they came in my mouth. I relished the feeling of milking them dry and listening to them talking to me as I was their personnel cock hungry slut. I was beginning to tire and I noticed it was now dark out side and the men seem to have slowed down. I was no longer feeling anything except the joy of being nasty. I felt as if I was swimming in a pool of men’s sperm under my butt. The air smelled of men’s sperm. I could not get enough of that smell, I loved it, and I just relished that smell.

I seemed to fall asleep while a person was fucking me. The next thing I remember was Pete waking me up with some hot food sitting next to the bed. He on the other hand was on his knees down between my legs licking me and sucking my pussy, I noticed he was jacking off. God what an instant turn on for me this man was licking up my sperm filled, well-fucked pussy. I was getting turned on hot as hell watching his hand jacking his cock off. Then knowing that this man was cleaning up my sperm filled pussy made me even hotter.

It was a turn on because I knew that I had had over 10 men cum in my pussy. This was just way too hot. It was mind boggling that a person would do this kind of thing for me. Here was some guy would do something this nasty, this sick. I LOVED IT, AND I LOVED HIM FOR DOING IT. I watched him climax and sit back on his feet. I waited for a few minutes, rolled over onto my side, propped myself up on one arm to look at him and I said “Today was wild and has to be the best fucking day of my whole life. I never knew how great sex could be when it is all nasty and wild like today was.” Pete got up looked at me and said “I got a confession to tell you Linda, The first tape we made came out perfect, I just had a feeling that you would go further if I gave you the chance. So I put in the second tape and I turned out to be right.” I looked at him, I didn’t know if I was mad, or happy. I just looked at him and said, “Then I have two tapes to show my husband then?” Pete smiled and said, “Yes, but there is a little more I need to tell you.” I laid there on my side watching him and waiting.

He went on “You see there is another camera taking pictures and it is hooked up the TV down stairs, you see the guys down stairs were watching you. Hell we were all watching you, you should have seen me down there making sure that they only came up here one at a time.” I just laid there looking at him; I was in Oh I don’t know, maybe it was shock. I wanted to get mad, but then the thought of the entire bar watching me up here being a nasty cock hungry slut. It was like I was making my own dirty Gang-Bang movie. I asked, “Is it that one still on?” I pointed to the one he set up. Pete said “No I turned it off when I came up and ran out poor old Jake he’s the one that was fucking you when you fell asleep. I checked the tape and it had stopped. But the one down stairs is still on, it has taped everything.” I said, “You mean you recorded everything on another machine down stairs? I want that tape also, why did you tape it down there?” Pete said “well to be honest with you Linda, in the past I had used it to blackmail women into coming back here to have sex with me and my friends. But in your case I have a gut feeling that you are going to be coming back here with out blackmailing you, you will get the whole tape from down stairs that has us and all the guys on it.” I looked at him and asked, “Did it get you eating me and jacking your self off? I mean are you recording us right now?”

Pete said, “Yep, it’s on, it is on a switch down stairs at the bar, I haven’t turned it off yet.” I then asked, “Then the only time the people can see down stairs is when that one is on? (I pointed to the camera in the room)” he said “yes, but it is off right now.” I then was amazed and had to ask, “If that one is turned then how is the one recording down stairs?” Pete walked over to the big TV and picked up the clock sitting on top he told me it had a tiny hidden camera, he changed the channel on the TV and I saw the whole room, the door, and of course myself on the bed. I smiled and waved at myself. I said “Oh so you have hidden cameras, I like that, you are one nasty little boy Peter, I sure am glad you have a nice big Peter” Pete looked at me and asked “Are you mad? I mean I have never told anyone about this, I mean, Ahhh, Gee Linda I never met any woman like you, I had a feeling you just wanted to get even with your husband. I never dreamed that you would be so fucking hot and nasty like I am, I mean I never thought.”

I held my finger to my lips and shushed him. I then said, “tell you what; I want the tape from down stairs and you keep the two from up here. I think I may want to use this room again to videotape something for myself. I’ll tell you when and for what when the time comes. As for coming back here to fuck you and your friends, well let me just say if I can get you to help me out. I just may be back here to spend another afternoon.” I moved to Pete, gave him a wild wicked kiss, and told him I was not mad and that I was very happy to have stopped by his bar today. I told him he that I thought that he was my savior today.

I got up off the bed and when I did, gravity pulled out a lot of the sperm from me that was up inside of me. Then as I started to walk I farted from both holes shoving out even more cum. I grabbed a towel near by and wiped myself. It took me a bit to get dressed with out blowing out air from my holes. I got dressed and went down the stairs with Pete, we walked into the bar area that had allot of men there, I saw a few women but as we walked out there were all kinds of remarks some nice and some not at all nice. One man said, “Hurry back baby, my dick can’t wait to get back into your asshole.” When he said that there was allot of laughter from his table. One guy yelled out “hey honey you forgot to suck my cock after I pulled it out of your ass. Come over here and clean it up you fucking cunt.”

Pete yelled back “Harry; if your going to be an asshole you can just leave.” I know my face was red, I have to admit one thing though, I felt different. It was a little bit of embarrassment, but I also felt excited. Pete said “I should have taken you out the back, I’m sorry.” I smiled and said “I’m not sorry one bit, they see a nasty slut, and what can I do or say to tell them different, they are just being nasty little boys, besides I think I did forget to suck some of them.” Pete said “You baby are the hottest woman I have ever known, you seem to like being nasty don’t’ you.” We had made it to my car by then and I turned to him, smiled and I gave him a very hot kiss, he handed me my tape and I said. “You woke up something inside of me, and I have allot to think about. In the mean time I can’t wait to go home and show good old Danny boy what I did this afternoon.”

I drove back and as I drove home I realized that I was still seeping out cum. I pulled into the driveway and saw Danny's’ car. I walked in and he was sitting in the Den looking very sad. He started to speak and I put my finger up to his lips. I then said, “Just sit there and watch this little video I made just for you my sweet, you took advantage of my love and my bed, now watch what you have reaped. I’m going to go take a nice long bath and I’m going to bed. We will talk tomorrow or we can go get lawyers what ever you want, now watch the tape watch all of it I think it is six or eight hours long.” I walked over to the VCR and popped it in then walked into my bedroom.

To Be Continued…

12