I Need You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling her mouth away she smiled up at him,

"Darren, I need you to fuck my mouth please."

Smiling gently he ran his hand along her face and into her hair taking a handful into his fist. She opened her mouth as he guided his erection between her lips once more and she sighed softly as he began to thrust; slowly at first but steadily increasing in pace until his thrusts filled her throat causing her to gag slightly. She ran her tongue around his cock and sucked against him each time he would retract until she could hear his gasps and taste his salty pre-cum on her tongue.

Burying her face into him she swallowed his cock and sucked heavily drawing him to orgasm, spilling his hot seed down her throat. I continued to suck until his cock was empty and he pulled away from her lips leaning down and kissing her gently. Then he lay down and rolled her on top of him, sliding his half hard cock into her well- fucked pussy. Wrapping his arms around her tight, he put his face in her hair.

"I want to fall asleep with my cock inside of your pussy and your body on top of mine."

She kissed him deeply and closed her eyes laying her head on his shoulder and drifting to sleep.

12