I, Pornographer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we eat and toast each other with some champagne, we head out to a few clubs and dancing. Two hours later, I whisper in her ear that I want to eat that pussy. She smiles and grabs my hand and says "I'm ready, lover. But I think a shower first. I'm really sweaty."

I say "Yes, a shower. I'm sweaty too."

Soon we are in our apartment and it's after 11pm. We take a short shower to wash the sweat off and then dry and head for the bed. I tell her to lay on the bed with her legs spread. I begin to tie her up. Soon she is spread-eagle with her knees tied to the side of the bed too. She's totally open for me now. I drop the towel and crawl between her legs. She looks up at me and I smile and lick my lips. I'm going to eat that pussy until she begs me to stop and then I'm going to eat her to one more orgasm. I begin to lick her slit from her perineum to her clit. I would have started at her anus but that plug is in the way.

After I get her moaning by just licking her outer lips, I spread her outer lips out and begin to lick and suck and pull her inner lips with my lips. She's groaning loudly now. I insert two fingers into that lovely pussy and begin to finger-fuck her. She lasts another minute and then begins to fuck my fingers back even though she can't move very much. Soon she screams and arches her back as she orgasms. I continue to finger-fuck her and suck and pull on her inner lips. After a couple of minutes, I begin to run my tongue around her clit. Her ass is wiggling and can't stay still. I suck that quarter inch long nub into my mouth and begin to flick my tongue back and forth over the head.

She screams again and her body goes stiff. I continue working that clit of hers and she cums again in only sixty seconds.

After an hour and over a dozen orgasms by mouth she begs, "Please baby, fuck me." I turn the vibrator on in the butt plug. "Oh, God, no!!"

I laugh and slip into her and begin to fuck her hard.

After another half dozen very hard orgasms, I pull out and untie her. "Get on your hands and knees, baby." She slowly moves to her hands and knees and I tie her up again in that position. Before I enter her again, I begin to spank her ass cheeks. I'm not smacking her very hard and she is moaning after every smack. I give her ten smacks to each of her gorgeous cheeks. They are just starting to turn red. I then reach under her and grab both nipples and pinch then. Not too hard, just hard enough to get her more excited.

Then I slip two fingers into her and begin to rub the front of her vaginal wall. She's super wet. I start out slowly and then speed up. Soon she screams and pulls at the ropes I've tied her down with. After that orgasm slows down I get up and smack her ten more times on each butt cheek. Her ass is now pretty red. I give her one light smack on her vulva and she screams again.

I get up and slam into her. I'm starting to get hurt from being hard so long. It's almost 1:30am. I'm pumping into her hard and she starts to cum with a scream every couple of minutes. After over a half dozen more very hard orgasms, she collapses against the ropes. I check her and she's passed out. I check her pulse and she's breathing heavily. She's fine although her heart is really pumping and she's breathing hard. I turn the vibrator off.

I start to untie her so she can lay down comfortably and come to. After I've untied her and she's laying on the bed on her back, she eventually opens her eyes, looks at me and gives me the biggest smile I've every seen on her face. "That was amazing, Brad. God, I thought I was having a heart attack. What an orgasm!! What a group of orgasms!!"

We lay there cuddling for a minute and she sits up on one elbow and says "But God hasn't cum yet, has he?"

I say "Me, a God?" She laughs.

She pushes me down and scoots down to take my cock in her mouth. She removes it and says "I'm going to be working to learn how to deep-throat you. I saw how much you enjoyed that with Jules."

I smile and she starts to suck me off. I let her do whatever she wants. She's pretty good even without the deep-throat. Occasionally, she goes down and licks my balls. God, that's nice. After about five minutes of a great blowjob, I grunt and every muscle tenses and I start to cum in that lovely mouth. When I'm done, she opens her mouth and shows me my cum and then she swallows it.

"Hmmm, good, baby." She cleans my cock and then crawls up on me, French kisses me and then she lays down on my chest and sighs. She says "That's the best fuck I've ever had. You know I enjoyed everything we did tonight. I didn't even mind the spankings. They seems to turn me on even more than I was. Light bondage is sexy. I loved it. We can do that a lot more, if it pleases you, sir."

I laugh and French kiss her again. I say "I really enjoyed giving you all those orgasms. It was really fun as was making that fantastic ass of yours red." We kiss again and cuddle together for a while. I eventually have to get up to pee. She follows me after I come back to bed. After she's finished, she cuddles into me and I hold her tight to me. Before long, she is lightly snoring. I lay there awhile longer thinking how amazing it was to meet her. I'm really starting to like her a lot. We seem to be really compatible in everything especially sex.

To be continued...

12