I Sent Me Under the Covers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
michie
michie
505 Followers

I think I must have sucked his dick for 10 or 15 minutes. I did it slow and I did it fast, I licked it up and down and even kissed the head. All the tricks I knew to this point were on display but I couldn't ignore that my knees were starting to hurt. Maybe he sensed this when he looked down at me and he picked me up by the wrist, sort of like my dad did earlier in the day when he pulled me to my room. Mr. Sandor didn't have to pull me he more lead me to the sofa.

"Bend over sweetheart" was what he said to me as we got there.

His cock was pretty thick and it took a bit of work to get it in but in no time we were fucking. He pushed me forward onto the white sofa until I was on my hands and knees. He was holding my hips and fucking me really hard. I buried my head into the cushion and continued to take his assault. It felt fantastic. Mr. Sandor had clearly been with a lot of women and I made me feel like one when he pounded me.

Mr Sandor grabbed the back of my head and for the first time I had my hair pulled. I don't know why but it set me off and I started bucking back hard. He sensed that this intrusion was welcomed and took even more of my hair into his hands. I must have been quite the sight, bent over the neighbor's sofa being pummeled by his cock while being completely in his power. The image wasn't lost in my mind as I lost control of my body.

My orgasm came unexpected and hard. I had never cum from intercourse before but something was different this time. The pulling of my hair seemed to open all of my nerve endings and his balls were smacking into my clit sending me over the edge even as I was cumming.

"You fucking bitch" he hissed at me.

Then, "Take my cock you slut"......

and, "you like this you whore"

He was talking dirty to me. This was once again a first in a long line of firsts that evening. Under any normal circumstances he was looking at a slap in the face but this wasn't a normal circumstance. I felt completely owned by him and welcomed his insults to loader moaning and another really hard orgasm.

He continued to shout obscenities at me as he fucked me. I wasn't sure how much more I could take. The guys that I had been with would usually fuck for 5 or 10 minutes tops and then cum. He had been pounded in rhythm for over 20 minutes now. Soon the pace got even faster and his grunts got more necessary. Until I felt him push me all the way into the sofa so my body was pressed like a pretzel into the cushions, he let out a loud growl and started cumming. He pulled out half way and then buried it again and must have shot four more spurts.

I felt myself sobering up as he got up to wipe the sweat off himself. I looked behind me and saw the trail of my clothes that led to the little table were we drank Tequila when it hit me: I had been gone for an awfully long time! He came back with a very relaxed demeanor and a towel for me but I was anything but relaxed. I stood up quickly.

"I have to get back" I said as I skipped over the towel and went right for my bottoms.

"Get back where?" he inquired with a big smile on his face.

"To the party, my parents are probably looking for me", I uttered while putting on my string bikini, my shorts and my shirt all of which were still wet from when I was in the pool.

He told me that he didn't want me to go and that I should stay for another shot, perhaps a cigar. I wasn't hearing it, it was going to be dark soon and I couldn't have my parents knowing that I was next door with our divorced neighbor getting the living daylights fucked out of me.

I made it out the back door and through his dark backyard. I could see the lights from our backyard and I wanted to sneak in smoothly and seamlessly. I figured that through the side door and then through the back door was the best way. The bathroom was beside the side door and there was a lot of traffic from there to the outside through the back door. I made my move and ended up back in the party. I seemed like just the way I left it except the people were a bit drunker and I was drunk now too.

I figured that I had committed the perfect crime. I was still glowing from my orgasms as my world still felt completely rocked. Still I had an uneasy feeling and the way people were looking at me wasn't making me feel any better. Could they tell? I just didn't know how they could have. I was around the backyard for like 15 minutes and I hadn't spoken to anyone but I could feel more looks and even see people biting their tongues. I was getting a bit frantic in my mind but I was stuck in my place, I had to act natural.

I was trying to play it cool and then perhaps they would stop, but it didn't stop. Soon my mom came up behind me and wrapped a towel around my waist. Her words are words that are tattooed into my memory and I will never forget them as long as I live.

She said softly and firmly in an almost sympathetic voice, "Honey, you need to go to the upstairs washroom and clean up that mess".

I couldn't believe it, after it took me a few seconds to realize what the mess was I wanted to crawl into a hole and die. I nearly cried on the spot as I looked squarely at the ground and made my way quickly to the upstairs washroom. The cum had leaked down my leg when I stood up, it didn't really register because I had been in the pool and was wet to begin with. Still the evidence was overwhelming when I turned on the big lights in the washroom and removed the towel. The cum was all down the back of my leg and my right thigh and there was a lot of it. His penis was very thick and had opened me up quite a bit it basically had flowed like a river obscenely down the leg. Then I walked around the backyard to display my humiliation.

I had never been so embarrassed of anything in my life. I was trying to clean it with toilet paper as I would frantically rub the wetted tissue but it didn't seem to come off instead the tissue just tore and balled up on my leg. I was fighting tears and rubbing my eyes which of course just irritated my eyes and made it even harder to see. I was a complete mess and I was drunk. Then came the knock on the door.

I didn't want to see anyone. If I couldn't have turned into water and went down the drain I would have. "Are you ok in there honey?" Thank god it was my mother.

"Please go away", I said in my most meek and non offensive voice I could muster.

"I'll be right here in the bedroom if you need me sweetheart", my mom reminded me.

I'm sure she could tell how upset I was. I was the queen of the idiots and worse I was scared that my dad knew and about what he would do. That I would have broken his heart or let him down. A million thoughts were going through my head as I fruitlessly tried to wipe the cum off my leg. One thing was clear that I was going to have to get into the shower if I expected to get this off.

The hot water did the trick and my eyes ever cleared up too. The noise of the shower seemed to cut me off from everyone outside, from my mother in the bedroom and most of all from my father in the backyard. The little balls of toilet paper started to wash away. I looked at my body from the tip of my painted toenail to the tip of my breast to the end of my fingernail. I still had good control of my body as I stood up in a ballerina pose on one foot. Probably wasn't the safest decision given my blood alcohol level but it gave me a sense of calm and I think it reminded me that my parents really are proud of me.

I slowly dance posed my way out of the shower completely naked in front of the mirror. I dried the fog with a hair dryer and the image became clearer. This time I looked at my face and down to my pussy which was neatly trimmed on top and hairless below. I cupped my perky breast with my hands and breathed out slowly as if I was doing yoga. I looked at myself straight in the eyes and tried not to break contact. Soon I knew that I had to leave the bathroom eventually so I dried my naked body off and put two towels around it.

When I opened the door I opened it slowly and tip toed to my room. My mom wasn't in her bedroom and nobody was waiting for me in mine. I put on my nightie and got under the covers just like I did when I was a little girl. I pretended that only I existed inside the walls of the blankets and that nobody could harm me; my shield was unbreakable. I think it was only around 8 or 9 at night so it wasn't very late. I had lots of time in my fortress to think about things and think about being more mature. What I really realized was that I wasn't as big as I may have thought and that I still had a lot to learn. A few hours passed in this meditative state before I heard the door to my room open.

By the footsteps I could tell that it was my dad. Fear set in and I stayed completely still under the covers. I felt like what one of his students must have felt like when they were about to be expelled. My dad is a big man and does talk with authority in his voice. I had never really done much to get on his bad side but I knew that I didn't really want to know what being on his bad side really felt like.

I thought he was going to interrogate me. Find out who did this to me so he could go and beat them up. Tell me that I was a bad person. Anything I thought he would say was something bad, so I sat under the covers with my knees up to my chin holding them with my arms. He didn't turn on the light and he didn't give me any speeches. He sat down beside me on the bed and sat there for a couple minutes.

He put his arm around my shoulders and said in a kind and soft voice, "Princess, it's ok. I love you and you are the light of my life".

With that he kissed me on the top of my head through my comforter and left. We never spoke about it past that. I think my dad and I came to a sort of understanding that I was growing up and I would have to learn things for myself. There was no beating up and there was no making me feel bad. He also relaxed on my dress code, not completely but he wasn't so insistent anymore.

A few weeks later my mom took me to the doctor to see if I was pregnant but I had dodged yet another bullet. After that the summer almost passed in a haze. I hooked up with the neighbor a couple more times but it wasn't regular or anything and I made sure he put a condom on. Soon enough I was ready to go back to school to fend for myself once again.

Mich

michie
michie
505 Followers
12