I Shouldn't Keep You Waiting

Story Info
You punish me for taking too long to get ready!
2.6k words
4.27
24.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's taking so long?" you shouted from the next room over, "We're going to be late."

"I couldn't decide what to wear," I replied. "I found something I think you'll approve of though, just give me 5 minutes."

"Mmmhhhmmm," was all the reply I got. I looked down on the bed where I had laid out my outfit for the night. We were going out with some of your friends that I had never met and I really wanted to make a good impression. As well as having something that I knew would turn you on as well. With a little smile I peeled off the towel I had been wearing since I had gotten out of the shower and started dressing myself.

You don't usually allow me to wear panties without permission, but I was making an exception since we were going out to a fancy dinner. I chose a pair that would match the garter belt I had picked out to go with my outfit; a tiny black thong topped with my little black lace garter belt. Pulling it up slowly, enjoying the feeling of the soft lace as it slid over my shapely hips and into place. Then I rolled up the sheer black nylons and clipping them to the garter belt to hold them up. Glancing over in the mirror I gave myself a quick wink, I looked pretty good standing there wearing nothing but panties, a garter belt and nylons. Smiling at the sight of my creamy perky white breasts in all their glory as I arched my back slightly so they would really stand out; my pink nipples were hard from the cool air, the tips of my long red hair just brushing them slightly. No time to stand and admire the sight though, unless I wanted a real good spanking from you tonight as punishment that is.

I didn't bother with a bra as I had chosen a black satin corset to wear on the top and I knew it would push my breasts up without any additional support needed. I slid it over my head and started tightening the little ribbon that would fasten me in until you slowly and teasingly let me out later tonight. I couldn't tie the ribbon at the angle though so I'd have to get you to do it before we left. I grabbed the tight knee length pencil skirt and quickly slid it over my hips, smoothing out the creases. The outfit had been carefully chosen and I was happy with the results. A little sexy for you, but paired with a conservative skirt so your friends would not suspect what a little slut I was. The only thing left was the shoes; I decided on a pair of bright red stilettos for a pop of color on my otherwise black outfit.

I checked my hair and makeup in the mirror one last time, luckily I had done them before I had decided to choose an outfit or we might be even later. The gentle wave I had put in my hair was perfect, the way it was cascading over my shoulders was soft but still sexy and the contract against the black satin was stunning. My eyes I had done in a smoky purplish grey and it was really bringing out the green in my eyes. My delicately painted on lips gave a little smile as I looked at the overall effect. Very nice I thought, hoping you would approve as well.

With a little twirl I came out of the bedroom, "Well?"

You only grunted but I knew you approved from the little smile I caught before you put on your stern face. I backed up to you and held out the ribbon for you to tie up. Sliding your hands inside my corset you groped my pert breasts lightly and give my nipples a little tweak before you tied me up. You cinched me in a little tighter still causing my breasts to swell up along the edge of the fabric. When I looked back at your face you had a self satisfied little smirk, I rolled my eyes and we made for the door.

It was a warm night so we didn't bother with jackets and quickly rushed down to the car. It was a fifteen minute drive with no traffic and after a few minutes I saw you undoing your fly as you drove. Even though I knew what was coming I pretended I didn't see. I felt you reach over and grab a handful of my hair and pull my head down into your lap without a word.

I licked my lips in anticipation and used my hand to grab your rapidly growing cock out of your pants. As soon as I was able to wrap my mouth around the head of your cock you slapped away my hand with your hand then started winding it back through my hair so you could hold my head down as I slowly started swirling my tongue first around your head and then down your shaft as I took you inch by inch into my mouth until the tip of your now rock hard dick made contact with the back of my throat. I stopped moving down as I gagged on your huge member, but you forced my head down further until your balls were rubbing up against my face.

I kept gagging but that only made you more excited as you tightened the grip your fingers had in my hair, rendering me helpless as you used my mouth to fuck your cock. The sound of me choking on your erection was intoxicating to you and you drove it home again and again. Whenever we stopped at a light you would switch hands and hold my head down with your left hand so your right hand could reach across and spank my bottom. Every time your hand came down on my round ass a little half moan half yelp would try to emerge from my throat causing a little vibration which was driving your cock crazy.

It seemed all too soon we reached the parking lot of the restaurant. You yanked my head up and started to get out of the vehicle, tucking your still hard cock into the waistband of your pants. This surprised me as I usually finished you off in the car. I took a quick minute to straighten my hair and reapply the deep red lipstick that had been smeared before jumping out as well.

Acting as if I hadn't just blown you on the car ride you wrapped your arm around my shoulder as we walked through the parking lot to the front doors. As we approached the door you didn't slow down, but rather kept on walking. I was puzzled but kept pace with you as you rounded the corner into a dark alley in between the restaurant and some other building the contents of which were unknown to me. I looked up at you and you must have seen the fear and puzzlement in my wide eyes as you chuckled and whispered in my ear, "You didn't think that ten minutes of sucking my dick in the car was going to make up for taking so long did you"

I actually kind of had thought that would be it but knew I was required to respond, "No, Sir." was my meek reply. I was a little scared and I had no idea what you had in store for me.

You pushed me behind a garbage dumpster where we'd be out of sight from the street. Grabbing my throat, restricting my breathing you gave me a rough, but deep and passionate kiss. As our lips parted you spun me around pressing my body up against the rough brick of the building.

"Lift up your skirt slut,"

"Yes, Master," was my breathless reply as I shimmied my skirt up over my hips so it was resting around my waist.

"What the fuck is this?" was the response. I cringed; I guess the panties had been a bad idea after all. I felt you slip your hand around the tiny string holding my thong up and with a quick jerk the string broke and my pussy was left open to the night. Without warning you grabbed my hair and yanked my head back so it was facing upwards to the sky. You slapped my face hard causing tears to spring into my eyes.

"Open up you worthless piece of shit."

I opened my mouth and was rewarded with my panties being shoved into my mouth. "There, now I won't have to hear a word out of your dirty whore mouth."

Now the tears were really starting to flow as you pulled me away about two feet from the wall then pushing on my shoulders so I would be forced to bend over leaving my ass and pussy open to you. You gave my ass a couple good smacks, and I flinched every time. This caused you to chuckle, you loved seeing me in pain and I knew this would be no exception. Between my stinging ass and everything else you had put me through so far my pussy was now dripping. You must have noticed it glistening in the shadows of the alley because you spread my legs a little further and landed a few swats on my pussy. Now it was really flowing and I guess you thought that meant it would be a good time for my real punishment to start.

I could hear you reaching in your pocket and then suddenly something cold was pushing at the lips of my pussy. "This is so you'll be a good girl all night. I have a little remote which is going to control this and if you do something I like and you're behaving like a good little slut you'll be rewarded" with that I felt a soft vibration deep in my pussy. I moaned and squirmed a little then as soon as it started it was over.

"I don't think you want to find out what happens when you are bad," you paused and the silent night was filled with the implication of what would happen if I was bad, "do you".

It was a statement, not a question but I shook my head no judt the same, my panty gag preventing me from properly answering.

"Now it doesn't matter what I decide to do to you, you are not allowed to you're your pleasure, oh and one more thing, you aren't allowed to orgasm, understood?"

I once again couldn't speak but I nodded my head in understanding.

"That's my good girl," and the soft vibration started again. My head rolled back in ecstasy until I felt your cock pushing at my tight little asshole. When I felt that my head snapped back to attention and I shook my head no.

It did me no good though. I heard you spit and felt a gob of saliva hit its target; a perfect bull's-eye on my tight puckered hole. As you smeared your spit around with your dick I started crying again. No matter how many time you took my ass it still hurt like hell and even thought I loved the pain I couldn't help but hate it too. Finally after torturing me with anticipation you thrust forward and your head popped inside. You grunted as you pushed slowly inside.

Pulling almost all the way out I thought maybe I was getting a reprieve, but then you slammed your entire cock into me in one thrust. I cried out and whimpered as you proceeded to pummel my poor ass. Adding a slap every few thrusts or so. My pussy was absolutely sopping wet between you fucking the shit out of my ass and the steady vibrations in my pussy. I didn't know if I'd be able to keep my promise and not orgasm. Just when I couldn't hold on any longer you gave a groan and I could feel your hot cum rushing into my ass.

You grunted and bucked against my body and I smiled to myself, loving every last drop that you gave to me. I'm always so pleased when I can make you cum.

"You are going to hold all my cum in your ass all night long. I don't want a drop of it wasted. You had better not have any inside your skirt when we get home tonight. I want my little cum filled whore to feel me inside her all night. And you're going to be a good little bitch and hold that in all night long aren't you?"

You grab my panties out of my mouth so I could give you an answer, "Yes, Sir."

"Yes, Sir what?"

"Yes, Sir I want to have your cum in me all night long and I won't waste a drop of my Masters fluids"

"That's my good little cunt," and as a reward I got a soft pat on my head. "Now let's clean up this mess so we can go eat, ok?"

I nod timidly and you smile down at me. Then you shove me down to my knees and hold your cock up to my mouth. I look up disgusted, "I'm not..."

A sharp look from you quickly changed my mind though and I opened up and you slid your soft dick into my mouth so I could clean it. Licking off cum and my own ass.

"You like the taste of your own ass on my cock don't you?"

You grinned down at me with that evil smile that sends shivers down my spine. All I could to is gag in response as you shoved your cock further into my mouth the taste absolutely putrid. I grimaced as I felt your cock start to grow inside my mouth. You grabbed the back of my head by my hair and with one thrust you were down my throat.

As you started fucking my mouth mercilessly, my tears started to fall, further smearing my carefully applied makeup. My lipstick smears all around my mouth and my mascara is running down my face as you choke me with your dick. You grunt in pleasure as you force your entire length down my windpipe. I can hardly get a breath in you are fucking me so fast.

Finally you pull my face deeply over your manhood and I can feel your cum oozing down my throat. As you pull your semi hard cock out of my mouth you jerk my head back so my head is facing up towards the sky.

"Open up baby, I've got a little more here for you; swallow it down like a good girl." With that you let loose one last spurt of hot cum, landing half on my waiting mouth and half beside. I scooped up the creamy white jism that hadn't made it into my mouth with my finger and sucked it off slowly.

"Ok, lets get you cleaned up now before we become any later," you said softly with a sweet smile. I giggle up at you in response.

You take my panties and clean up my ass and pussy; which has created its own little mess by now.

"Guess we won't need these anymore," you chuckle as you throw them into the garbage bin we've been standing beside.

I straighten my skirt and you hold my purse while I reapply the makeup that has been smeared away during our little escapade by the light of the nearest streetlamp. Once we are both ready to look presentable to the world, we walk out of the alley hand in hand; me with an ass full of your cum and you with a wide grin on your face. It was going to be an interesting dinner...