I Spank Linda

Story Info
Beautiful redhead enjoys spanking.
5k words
4.46
100.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,134 Followers

Spanking a woman is something I don't particularly like to do for myself; however, there are some women who like to be spanked, either just before making love or during the act, or both. One of these women is Linda, whom I sometimes call Poppy because she is so fond of poppies, and many of her friends also call her by that nickname. This is a different Linda from the small hotty I wrote about some time ago. I happily spank Linda and other women who enjoy it because I know it turns them on and both of us enjoy the love-making so much more. And, I must admit, there is a sneaky pleasure in hearing the smacking as I spank a pretty, round female ass and in seeing red blotches appear, as long as I know the pain is not serious or lasting, and actually gives pleasure, and nobody gets hurt.

I called on Linda one afternoon last week and she met me at the door with a big hug and kiss. We were glad to see each other and we kissed several more times before heading for the bedroom. Near the foot of her bed, Linda has a solidly-made wooden dining room chair, and I knew the purpose of the chair, and why it was there. Under the chair, next to one leg and out of the way, were a plastic vibrator and a tube of KY Jelly, and I knew what they were for also. Poppy was wearing a bathrobe, and she directed me to stand in front of the chair while she removed all my clothing, including my socks and underwear. When I was naked, I sat on the towel spread across the padded seat of the chair. Linda went into the bathroom to undress, not because she is modest but because she likes to make an entrance. Before she went in, she put a disk in her CD player. I knew that the disk was one she had especially prepared, with slow, romantic songs, for times like this. While she was gone, I prepared the vibrator, which was about six inches long and extra thick at the butt end, by covering it with KY Jelly. Linda refers to the vibrator as her big buddy and she has other toys that she has also named.

When the music was well underway, Linda came dancing out of the bathroom, wearing her exotic lingerie. This included silky red stockings, a matching garter belt and matching panties and bra. Poppy is very pretty and bosomy and, as she danced, she removed the bra and tossed it into my lap. Naked above the waist, she sat on my knees and fondled my cock. "I'm really naughty," she told me, as she looked at me with her sassy green eyes and tossed her short red hair, "and you have to spank me." Then she lightly squeezed my cock again and turned her body until she was sprawling across my lap, with her ass presented to my right hand for her spanking. Her panties were bikini style and crotchless, open from the waistband on the front to the waistband on the back. When I pulled the hemmed edges open and spread Linda's asscheeks I could see her pretty pink rosebud, and when I leaned farther to my right, Poppy's lovely, hairless pussy was in view.

I pulled down her panties, not because they would be in the way when I spanked her, but because I wanted to expose her entire naked ass. Besides having a beautifully shaped ass that is a joy to look at, Linda has very fair skin and the red blotches would be especially noticeable as I spanked her on her bare skin. My left forearm went across the small of Linda's back to hold her on my lap because I was going to be smacking her really hard and I didn't want her pitching forward onto the floor.

To tease her, I lightly slapped Poppy's ass.

"Oooo, I'm really naughty. You have to spank me harder than that."

"Smack!," my hand landed hard on her pretty, white ass. Linda moaned, very briefly in pain, then in pleasure, as the pain was overwhelmed by the pleasure she felt at being spanked. The garter belt straps that were connected to her stockings were somewhat in the way but I ignored them and they provided no protection for her ass against my spanking hand.

"Smack! Smack! Smack! I rained slaps down on both of her voluptuous asscheeks, and when I finally stopped, juices were running out of her pussy onto my lap and both of her lovely, white buttocks were covered with red blotches. I quickly grabbed the KY Jelly and squeezed some directly into her ass and, with my finger, I spread it inside her. Then I held the lubricated vibrator with one hand and opened her sphincter with the fingers of the other. The tip of the smooth, streamlined toy fit easily into Linda's ass and I rotated it carefully so it didn't hang up on her sphincter as I gently but firmly pushed it in the rest of the way. The thick butt of the toy stretched Poppy's ass considerably and the pleasure/pain of this and of the spanking was causing her to moan already. Once the vibrator was all the way in her ass, I slapped her a few more times for good measure, pulled her panties back up, picked up Poppy and boosted her gently onto the bed.

She landed, as I had intended, on her hands and knees. Quickly, I crawled under her into the 69 position, making sure there was a pillow under my head, and looked up at her beautiful, dripping-wet pussy. Linda waxes and she had done so in anticipation of my visit, so the entire area was smooth and hairless. I was really looking forward to running my tongue and lips on that slick skin. Although I might take an occasional lick of her delicious juices, and I would certainly enjoy the delightful aroma, I wasn't going to eat her pussy just yet, although I definitely intended to eat it later. I was in this position so I could turn on the vibrator and keep it in place and give Poppy's ass an occasional smack if I thought she needed one, and I definitely expected to think that. Unless we are in a hurry and feel we need to use shortcuts, both of us prefer taking turns; she would suck me off then I would eat her pussy, so the pleasure, both eating and being eaten, would last that much longer.

Linda positioned herself to take my cock most easily into her mouth. One hand was cupped under my balls and the other held my stiff cock in its fingertips. She likes to suck my cock, and probably others, in this position because the natural upward curve of my cock fits better into the contours of her mouth and she can take it in deeper. Before she took it into her mouth, though, she bent forward and started to lick my crotch, starting at the base of my balls and licking toward my ass. When her tongue started its journey, I made sure the vibrator was all the way in her ass then turned it to its lowest setting. Poppy murmured her happiness when she felt her big buddy start to pleasure her ass.

Usually, I don't like being in this position when a woman is being fucked in the ass because of leakage of the liquefied jelly but the vibrator was tightly in place so there was no danger.

After licking my crotch, Linda put her tongue to work on my balls. First she licked along one side of the base of my scrotum, while my stiff cock rubbed against her cheek, then the other side, while my cock delighted in the touch of her other lovely cheek. Linda's lips next captured each of my balls in turn and she caressed them with her tongue.

When she was through licking my balls, Poppy ran her tongue along the underside of my cock, all the way to the tip, and then both sides of my shaft enjoyed the same attentions. The last part of my cock to feel Linda's tongue was the tip, itself, and she licked all the way to there again, and then slowly enveloped my cock in her mouth.

As my cock entered Poppy's mouth, I could feel her tongue caressing the shaft, until her lips were at my pubic hair. She left my cock there, still laving it with her tongue and sucking gently with her lips, then she raised her head until only the tip was between her lips. Linda took my cock out of her mouth then, kissed the head and licked around

the ridge. "Goose my ass some more," she requested. "Turn Big Buddy up a notch." Then she started engulfing my cock with her talented mouth again. The vibrator has six settings and I turned it up to the second one.

Linda slowly sucked my cock in and out of her mouth, taking it all the way in and then almost all the way out, until only my cock head was still surrounded by her lips. Poppy's tongue was constantly active, massaging the entire shaft while it was in her warm, wet mouth, and licking the tip at the end of every stroke. She continued with the slow, deep

strokes because she very much enjoyed the feel of my cock passing between her lips and rubbing against the back of her mouth. I very much enjoyed it also, and we both hoped it would continue for a long time.

While she was slowly sucking my cock, I decided the red blotches were almost faded from Linda's pretty ass. Even though I couldn't see them through her panties, I slapped her there a few times, to refresh them. Her lips tightened on my cock, increasing my pleasure, and I could see juices oozing from her lovely, bald pussy. After making sure the vibrator was wedged in tightly, I raised myself and licked off the juices, relishing their delicious taste. When I lowered my head back to my pillow again, I slapped Linda's ass a few more times. Even though her mouth was full, I could hear her murmuring her appreciation of the spanking, the vibrator in her ass and my cock that she was sucking in and out of her mouth.

Linda sucked my cock slowly but steadily, for a long time, caressing it with her lips and her tongue. The vibrator in her ass continued its steady pace and from time to time I gave her a few more licks with my hands. I helped myself to a few licks also, of the delectable juices dribbling from her pussy. Although neither of us wanted to end it too soon, because we were both enjoying ourselves so much, I could feel my climax approaching. I'm getting ready to cum, Linda," I told her, just before I gave her ass a couple of extra hard swats. She didn't say anything, except to murmur her appreciation of the swats, but she did tighten her lips a little and started sucking my cock faster and I turned the vibrator up one more notch.

Nothing changed in Linda's sucking strokes but the speed, and she continued to suck my cock all the way in. Her tongue remained active, caressing my shaft while it was in her mouth and licking the head when only that part was between her lips. "I'm cumming," I told her and Poppy shortened her strokes so the head of my cock was always in contact with her tongue. When I grunted and ejaculated, my cum landed on her tongue so she could savor it before swallowing. After she enjoyed the first spurt, Linda continued to slowly suck on my cock, with her lips tight, to milk out all my cum, and when my cock was soft, she squeezed it from the base to get anything that was left in it. Once my cock was out of her mouth, she held it in one hand and licked the head and under the ridge so none of my cum would be wasted.

As she started to straighten up, I slapped her ass a few more times, and Linda smiled and thanked me for the extra attention. When I pulled down her panties, I could see her ass was nicely covered with the red blotches she liked to feel and I liked to see and to cause. We both knew the painful pleasure was fleeting and the blotches would fade within an hour but they were fun for now, and I would continue spanking her for the entire course of our love-making. I pulled her panties back up, and Linda snuggled her pussy closer to me so I could start eating her. She was already cooing in pleasure from what we had done and what she anticipated we would be doing.

Usually, I would prefer eating a pussy kneeling between the woman's legs but that position does not really allow proper freedom for spanking while the 69 position does, so I remained where I was while Poppy stretched her legs out behind herself and settled her pussy to where my mouth would have easiest access. Her juices were dripping from her pussy onto my face so I started by treating my taste buds to their delicious flavor. Linda's pussy was already humping down into my face so I decided to avoid stimulating her clit until I had derived the maximum pleasure from eating her pussy and Linda had derived the maximum pleasure from having her pussy eaten.

The first thing I did, after licking up all the juices was to give her ass a good smack. Then I started licking the outer surface of one of her outer pussy lips, from its starting point below the vagina. This is not really a very sensitive area, compared to the rest of Linda's pussy, but I love the feel of the soft, smooth waxed skin against my tongue so I started there. Using considerable pressure, I licked the length of the outer lip, delighting in the feel of it. After my tongue had enjoyed the texture of Poppy's first outer lip, I treated myself to the second one. As I said, this is not a sensitive part of Linda's

pussy and the pleasure was mostly mine. Poppy's clothing was also a source of enjoyment, first because it was sexy and arousing when I saw it, but I was also very pleasurable to feel her silky stockings or panties or the garter belt straps against my face as I moved around to the different parts of her pussy.

The next place where I took and gave pleasure was the inside edge of that first pussy lip. Again, I started at the bottom, licking my way upward until I reached the place where the inner and outer lips are close together. There, I started probing in with my tongue, all the way into the seam between these two lips, and then I licked both the surfaces. This is a much more sensitive place and felt and tasted really good to my tongue so I took my time and covered all the surfaces repeatedly. What I was doing with my tongue felt really good to Linda too and her cooing had become louder and was interspersed with moans. After I licked and probed all the way to the end of the outer lip, I brought my tongue back to where the inner lip ends by joining the other inner lip to form the clit hood. My tongue gently caressed the top of the clit hood, indirectly stimulating the adorable clit hiding there. Linda's cooing was almost entirely replaced by moans and when I brought my tongue back to where I would start again, I held the vibrator securely in place with my left hand and spanked her lovely ass with my right hand. Then I held the vibrator with my right hand and swatted the other side of her ass with my left hand. Poppy's moaning was louder and steady and her pussy was fucking down into my face and producing a flood of juices, all of which I enjoyed immensely.

After pulling Linda's panties down, admiring the fresh redness, and pulling them back up, I started licking the other outer pussy lip. Again, I thoroughly licked the outer lip and the inner lip when it was close, all the way to the end. Once again, when I reached the end of the outer lip, I brought my tongue back to caress the top of the clit hood but this time, after gently massaging her there, I curled my tongue under the protective hood and lovingly caressed Poppy's precious love button.

The reaction was what I expected, Linda's pussy fucking even more strongly into my face and producing a gush of fresh juices. Poppy's cooing was now entirely replaced by moans and If I had kept licking her clit she would have started cumming, but I thought it was too soon for that. We would both get more pleasure if I continued to eat her pussy for a long time and didn't bring Linda to a climax too soon.

"I love the way you eat my pussy, but spank me some more," said Poppy, reminding me I had been remiss. To make up for it, I slapped her ass extra hard, and a few extra times and was rewarded by more moaning and even some whimpering from the pleasure of the spanking. Poppy's lovely pussy was fucking even harder into my face and producing more delicious juices for me to enjoy. After feasting on those juices, I started probing the inner surfaces of her inner pussy lips.

This is a very sensitive part of Linda's pussy so before I started, I increased the speed of the vibrator in her ass. This was the fourth highest setting out of six, and the louder hum was pleasant to my ears. The stronger vibrations were pleasant to Linda's ass, and it started twitching above me, while her pussy fucked even harder into my face, so I pushed the toy in more snugly. "My God, George, that feels so good in my ass and my pussy feels wonderful. I'm almost ready to cum. I hope I can cum soon," was Poppy's response. We were both enjoying ourselves so much that I wanted to continue for a while yet, and I knew Linda would get more pleasure the longer she waited before cumming.

I carefully probed my tongue under Poppy's inner pussy lip, feeling her soft and very sensitive flesh and then very slowly pushed upward toward her clit, stopping just short of that precious little button. Under Poppy's other inner lip was where I probed next with my tongue, again very carefully and stopping just short of her love button. Then I slowly licked across, gently running my tongue along the small area between her wet, pink love hole and her clit. The soft skin here covers part of the base of Linda's clit, so I wanted to be careful and not use too much pressure although I could see it was almost time for her to start cumming anyhow. Poppy certainly thought it was time and she was telling me how good her ass felt and how good her pussy felt and begging me to suck her clit so she could cum.

It was time. First, I slapped her ass a few times, enjoying the murmurs of delight, expecting that to be the last time until she finished cumming. The next thing I did was to assure myself that the vibrator was wedged firmly in her ass and was still running at the fourth highest speed, because that would also not change until she finished cumming. Then I devoured all the delicious fresh juice in Linda's pussy, and when I had savored everything there, I thrust my tongue into her wet love hole and started stimulating the underside of her sweet clit. While Linda continued whimpering and begging me to suck her clit so she could cum, I probed between her love hole and her precious love button, and then moved my mouth and clamped it over the adorable clit itself. One of my arms was around Linda's hips holding her in place and the other hand was pressed against the base of the vibrator so it wouldn't pop out of her ass when Poppy started cumming. After taking care of precautions, I started sucking on Linda's precious love button, with my lips forming a seal, while my tongue caressed the tops and sides of her clit, relishing the feel of its full engorgement.

After several minutes of this, with Linda thrashing on top of me, she trilled, "I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Suck my clit. I'm cumming." She ground her pussy into my face while her legs kicked at the bed, and her hips rocked on top of me. Linda's hands flailed the bed and she implored me to suck her clit, even though I had no intention of

not sucking her there. When she climaxed, Poppy arched her back, stretched out her legs and ground her pussy into my face for a last time, then relaxed on top of me.

When I was satisfied that she was through cumming, I treated myself to some of her fresh cum juices but I left some in her pussy because I knew they would be needed as lubricant. One of the straps on her garter belt had pulled loose from the stocking and I refastened it, then pulled down her panties to enjoy the sight of her pretty white ass, decorated by the red blotches where I had been spanking her. They were starting to fade but I knew that I would be renewing them in a few minutes. The vibrator buzzed pleasantly in her ass and vibrated even more pleasantly for Linda.

When Poppy was ready she told me "That was wonderful. You really do a great job of eating my pussy. Your cock is nice and stiff so I hope you can fuck my pussy as well as you ate it." Silently, I once again thanked the manufacturers of Viagra, and then I moved out of Linda's way so she could get on her hands and knees, and I could get behind her so we could fuck doggy style. This is also not my favorite position but it is the best way to make sure the vibrator stays in place and to keep spanking Linda, so I put on the condom that I had left on top of the nightstand and waited for Poppy to get into position.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,134 Followers
12