I the Juror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's sooooo nice." she whispered pushing hard up against me and rotating her buttocks.

After a few seconds Susan relaxed a little and lowered her legs to the bed as I began to slowly move back and forth inside her. Her pussy was now sopping wet and each stroke was rewarded with noisy slap of flesh on flesh. After a minute or so, Susan lowered her legs flat on the bed and then encouraged me to slide further up her body.

"This is how I cum." she confessed. "I want one now and then we can play around some more."

She then seduced me into a nice rhythm, and in my slightly elevated position could feel the pressure my cock placed on the top of her pussy. By now Susan's hair was splayed untidily on the pillow below her. Big eyes looked up at me and a cute smile suggested that all was just fine with my performance so far. Her hands caressed my face and neck sliding down to my nipples and polishing them gently.

"Mmmmm, this is real good, you're gonna make me cum real soon." she whispered.

Susan lowered her hands to her thighs and firmly pushed them fully flat on the bed, and again asked me to move up a little more. I could instantly feel the extra pressure placed on my cock as I rode her. For the next few minutes, Susan encouraged me onwards, her usually pretty face now frowning in concentration.

"Ohhhhhhh shiiiiiit." she cried as one leg entwined with mine, her hands grasping my buttocks and holding me tight inside her.

I could feel the little tremors surge through her body, and her pussy flooding with juices. She began to rock her pussy against me; her finger nails now gently raking my back as her orgasm arrived and escaped.

She reached up and took my face in her hands, and pulling downwards kissed me passionately for a long, long time. Then she eased my face away and smiled up at me.

"I like a little licking after I've cum." she suggested hopefully.

"And you're telling me because?" I asked playfully.

"Because you might want to lick it and make me happy, and that way I might be inclined to keep you happy." she replied.

It seemed a fair trade. I suckled her nipples on my downwards journey, and made her chuckle and wriggle as I ran my tongue down her navel. The first thing I noticed was how fair her pubic hair was, just a little darker than the blonde hair on her head. Down below it was natural and untrimmed, bushy in the centre but thinning at the sides. Her gapping lips were now visibly pink, her inner thighs wet from her juices as was the sheet below. The skin of her thighs was smooth and warm under my tongue, and I kissed and licked my way upwards until I reached her pussy. Susan jumped as my tongue slipped between her lips and over her clitoris.

"No, no. Leave my clit alone for a bit."

My tongue lowered and caressed the velvet smoothness of her opening and surrounding lips. Little moans of ecstasy from Susan encouraged me, and I suckled upon her lips for awhile before sliding back to her clitoris. She cried as I sucked the little mound into my mouth and flicked my tongue over it. It had been sometime since I'd performed this act of love, but it seemed my skills had not diminished one little bit. When Susan could not bear the mauling of her clitoris any more, she pushed my head away and rolled out of my reach.

I turned onto my back and looked up at Susan he crawled to my side. Her hand slipped over my cock and gave it a playful squeeze.

"It's been awhile since I've played with a new one of these." she commented making herself comfortable beside me.

For the next minute or so, I lay still as Susan examined my erection in great detail, her fingers gently tracing the shaft and over the circumcised head. She got a little revenge by polishing the eye of my cock with the palm of her hand causing me to squirm in protest. Then she lowered her lips over it and began to suck on it, I reached down and shifted her hair back over her ear so that I could watch her in action. Using her thumb and forefinger at the base to hold it still, her warm mouth concentrated on the head and the glands below. I could feel her tongue working sliding back and forth over the head bringing me immeasurable pleasure. My hand wandered over Susan's breasts and then downwards, she parted her thighs so that I could stroke her pussy while she licked me.

She lifted her mouth from my cock and grinned up at me, "You like?"

I laughed, "Very nice."

Her mouth returned to my cock and suckled me playfully without rhythm, it was a lovely compilation of kisses, licking and then hard sucking. Her technique was absolutely exquisite and soon had me writhing in delight. By this time, her hand had wisely gripped my shaft firmly to ensure that I didn't unintentionally ram it down her throat. I began to slide my cock up and down through well lubricated hand and I wasn't all that far from orgasm when she released me.

She smiled sweetly, "Oh no you don't, not yet."

Avoiding my cock, Susan slid up along side me and began to kiss me, her arms around my neck and her tongue deep inside my mouth. I tried to roll her on top of me, but she resisted for awhile in case I couldn't control myself. Then she willingly straddled me and guided my cock to the entrance of her pussy. She waited until our lips were again engaged before allowing my cock slip deep inside her, and simultaneous sighs of pleasure broke our kiss for an instant.

There was something about this position that was special, I could feel the tip of my cock touch her cervix when Susan pushed down on it, and she tightened her pussy each time in response. A little tremor would flow through her body and she would raise herself slowly until the head of my cock was just about out, and then she would push down again. Her face was now glowing with perspiration, her big eyes closed as she rode me. She raised herself to a sitting position and pushed her hair over her shoulders, but it just fell forward again.

"Shit." she muttered in frustration while dismounting me. "I'll have to do something with this before it drives me crazy."

Susan climbed from the bed and walked back into the lounge returning with her handbag. Without hesitation, she straddled me and guided my cock back between her slippery lips. Once fully mounted, she reached into her bag and after a quick rummage found a black elastic hair tie. Reaching behind her head, she gathered her hair into a pony tail and slipped the band over it.

"Now, where were we?" she asked leaning forward dangling her breasts in my face.

I took them in hand and held them close together so that her nipples were almost touching, then smothered them with kisses and licks. Susan proved she could multi task managing to hold her breasts still for me while her pussy moved up and down on my cock.

"Mmmmmmmm, this is good fun." she said after a few minutes of playing.

Susan then sat up and pulled my knees up behind her back before leaning back on them, giving me a good view of what was happening between her legs. Her pussy and thighs were shiny and slick with her juices, my cock perfectly dissecting her gaping pink lips. Her blondish curls were now flattened against her skin and hid nothing of the beautiful thing that lay beneath. I watched with some interest as her pussy lips hugged my shaft tightly as it entered and then withdrew until the tip of the head appeared. Her hand eventually moved downwards and a finger slid over her clitoris. For the next few minutes, she tried to bring herself to orgasm again but couldn't quite manage to get there. Each time she got close, her erratic movements allowed my cock slip from her.

"Fuck, so close." she complained while rolling herself from me and falling onto her back beside me with her legs high in the air. "Back to missionary I think."

I quickly rolled between her already parted thighs, and Susan's waiting hand guided my cock back into her gooey hole. Her long legs wrapped around me and hugged me for a few seconds before dropping flat onto the bed. Again, she pushed her thighs down straight and flat.

"Move up a bit." she asked.

I eased myself upwards so that my cock was placing pressure on the top of her pussy just how she liked it, but I went too far and my cock slipped noisily from her. Her hand guided me back inside her, and after a little shuffling of bodies we got it right. Susan returned her hands to thighs and applied downwards pressure as I began to ride her. The effect on Susan was instant and a little cry of pleasure escaped her lips a short time later as another orgasm rippled through her body. I continued to ride her until it passed and her body began to relax. A thought occurred to me, and I pulled Susan gently down the bed until her buttocks were right on the edge.

"Put your feet on the floor." I suggested.

The height of the bed was just right slightly lifting her buttocks from the bed. I retrieved two pillows and placed them on the floor to kneel on, and quickly moved into position between her open legs. I allowed myself one lap of my tongue across her clitoris before guiding my cock to her opening. Holding her thighs firmly down, I pushed my cock deep inside Susan a few times causing her to groan loudly. My thumb found her clitoris, and I settled into a nice slow rhythm. I grinned as Susan's hands dug into the bed in protest of my attack.

"Holyyyy fuuuuck." she whispered over and over again as I worked her fine pussy into a frenzy.

"Here, let me do it." she cried as her hand snaked down pushing my thumb away from her clitoris and began stroking it herself with some urgency.

Susan's body began to writhe wildly on the bed as another orgasm crept closer and closer, but I held her thighs firmly in place on the floor to ensure I didn't slip from her. I watched the almost ugly faces she pulled as her orgasm finally caught up with her. A loud cry escaped Susan as her body tensed and then shuddered violently. I had no doubt that my unfortunate neighbours heard that one. For the next few seconds, Susan twisted and turned so much that my cock dropped from her pussy. Eventually she dropped into a post orgasmic state and lay perfectly still on the bed, her half opened eyes glazed over. I crawled up beside and kissed her on the cheek.

"What the fuck happened then?" she whispered after a few seconds.

"A good orgasm I think."

She lifted her feet from the floor and rolled to face me, "I've never had one like that before. Christ that was good."

A few seconds later, Susan pulled herself up the bed and sat cross legged. Leaning forward, she gazed down between her parted thighs to her now battered pussy.

She ran a finger down her slit and gently touched her clitoris, and then chuckled, "Oh boy, this is gonna be sore for days, and its all gonna be your fault."

She then turned her attention to me and crawled to my side. Kneeling next to my shoulder, she lowered her lips to mine and kissed me gently, but the kiss soon turned passionate and our tongues danced wildly together. I caressed her hot slippery body, her thighs and flat stomach before cupping her breasts. She responded my taking my cock in hand and stroking it slowly.

She eventually broke the kiss and looked down at my cock, "I don't think I can fuck anymore, would you settle for a nice blow job?"

"How nice?" I asked.

Susan laughed, "Very nice I should think, but I'll give it a clean first."

I looked down at my cock and I could see her point. A tide mark of goo ringed the base and my shaft covered in her sticky juices. I didn't complain as Susan climbed from the bed and disappeared to find the bathroom. She returned with a wet facecloth which had been warmed nicely under the hot tap. Kneeling beside me, she began gently cleaning my cock and balls.

"You're a very good fuck." she said. "Probably the best ever, don't think I've ever cum like that before. Just shows what I've been missing out on doesn't it?"

I couldn't think of an appropriate answer for that question, and I watched Susan drop the facecloth to the floor and make herself comfortable. I sighed as her warm mouth slipped over the head of my cock, and I could feel her tongue exploring the eye and rim below. She suckled me tenderly for some time before moving into a rhythm, and I lay back in splendid arousal.

"Tell me how you like it?" she whispered.

"How about doing it from between my legs?"

"Okay." she replied and changed positions from beside me to kneeling between my legs.

I liked this position because I knew her tongue would fall nicely on the underside of the head of my cock. Her hand began to gently stroke the shaft while her mouth bobbed up and down on the head. From time to time, she would remove her mouth and run her tongue around the rim of the head. This was all very, very nice, and the excitement of having Susan in my bed quickly became too much.

"Mmmmmm, you have a nice big cum." she urged between mouthfuls of cock. "You deserve it."

I looked down at her pretty face as it worked my cock and our eyes met as I fired my cum into her mouth. She kept looking into my eyes as cum spewed from her mouth down my shaft, but she continued to work me contentiously even after I'd finished. She retrieved the facecloth from the floor and wiped her cum covered lips before cleansing my cock and balls. Then she returned my cock to her mouth and suckled me until I could tolerate it no longer, then reached down and eased my cock from her lovely lips.

"Mmmmm, that was good fun." she said straddling my body and dropping her breasts into my face. "And how was it for you?"

"Passable, just." I mocked

"Liar." she cried loudly slapping my face with her breasts.

We ended up laying arm in arm beside each other. I looked down over Susan's fine body, past her breasts lying flat on her chest down between her slightly parted thighs. Her sparse curls still stuck flat to her skin and her inner thighs shiny and slick from her juices. She looked over at me a smiled.

"No matter what happens over the court case, I'll never ever regret me being with you tonight." she offered. "There's a lot of things that I like about you. At first it was only your good looks, but now that I know you as I do, I know you're a very special man Jimmy. Some lucky lady's gonna grab you and not ever let you go. A pity its not gonna be me."

"No chance of us getting together?" I asked knowing that it could never happen.

Susan turned and gave me a peck on the cheek, "I wish, but it would be too complicated, plus the fact that my husband would make a boat anchor out of you if he ever found out. You'll just have to be satisfied with tonight Jimmy."

We turned towards each other, and kissed passionately for sometime, and then somehow fell asleep in each others arms. It was nearly dawn when we stirred, and our arousal was mutual. Our second bout of love making was slow and tender, but equally rewarding. Afterwards, we were both reluctant to prise ourselves apart, but we both knew that were only delaying the inevitable. We showered together and dried each other amongst little kisses and caring caresses. I helped Susan dress and then replaced her wedding and engagement rings on her finger. By my door, we held hands and kissed for the last time.

With tears in her eyes, Susan smiled at me, "I could very easily fall in love with you Jimmy, but it would only bring us heartache. I hope you won't forget me in a hurry."

She placed a finger on my lips before I could answer, "You may need to move from here if my husband's convicted. Remember, he knows you live here, and he's likely to arrange a nasty surprise for you."

Susan gave me a last peck on the lips, and then turned and walked out my door.

While it was only a one night encounter, I would never forget Susan McCann. But life moves onwards, and so did I. The jury found Davis McCann guilty on all charges, and he exploded with rage as the verdicts were read out by the foreman. I looked up into the public gallery at Susan as several uniformed officers forcibly retrained her husband. Our eyes met briefly, and the relief on her face was plain for me to see. She then stood and walked from the gallery, it was to be the last time I ever saw her.

The same day, I took Susan's advice and moved from my hotel suite leaving no forwarding address. I took the train to France, and then hired a rental car taking my time motoring to Spain where I spent the next month beside the sand and sea. Keeping up with my immigration situation was simple with the use of a laptop and the net, and once things were in order, I flew briefly back to London to complete all the finalities. The next day I left England for good and headed for my new life in New Zealand.

On the north shore of Auckland lay a quaint little place called Takapuna. I purchased a nice apartment right on the beach front and once employment was found, settled into my new life with relative ease. Each morning before work, I would get up and walk along the beautiful sunny beach, and what a wonderful way it is to start the day. My aging body cherished the change in climate, and my aches and pains disappeared. The climate also changed eating habits, and I have no doubt that my health has improved dramatically and now feel better than I have in decades.

The internet is a great tool, and from a safe distance I kept up with the McCann saga. Davis McCann eventually received a custodial sentence of sixteen years without parole; his subsequent appeals against his sentence were unsuccessful. A year later, Susan McCann commenced divorce proceedings against her husband. It was gratifying to see that she was breaking the last shackles of her own imprisonment.

As for me, well I met a tall vivacious divorced lady named Christina Hobson. We met on the beach, each on our morning walks. Our relationship developed from eye contact and polite smiles to the hellos and the brief chats. My eventual dinner invitation was accepted, and our courtship developed. On our fifth date, I was invited to her bed; the invitation graciously accepted I might add. It was the start of many joyful romps, and it was only a matter of time before Christina placed her sexy slippers under my bed for keeps. While I've never been happier in life as I am now, I often think back to Susan McCann and our only night together. I hope that she too is enjoying life with someone special, and that life will be good to her also.

12