I Think I Might Be Bi Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CSK
CSK
660 Followers

We did as he said and he started going back and forth between our mouths. In my mouth, go about 3/4's down, pull back out, dip into hers, pull out, repeat. He did this a few times before turning our heads so that we were facing each other and he started thrusting between out mouths. We both went to locking our lips on his cock and running our tongues along it. He moved each if heads so that I was at the front of his cock and Katie was pushed to his large heavy balls. I began to bob up and down on his glorious cock while she licked and tongued his balls. We did this for a little before switching places. I licked along his balls, tonguing them and sucking them into my mouth.

"Nick, you gotta break these two in as well. They are so good," Trevor said, " go over and show Nick what good little cock whores you two are."

"Well, you heard the man, get over here, and Katie, if you are going to partake in the fun, you might want to take off your clothes," said Nick. He handed the phone to Trevor and I moved over and began to unbuckle his pants.

"Hold up hot stuff," he said, "I want you to wait for your friend as you two are in for a treat." Trevor laughed, "yeah, I wanna see if they can take you."

Katie quickly stripped down to her glorious, tight body and joined me on her knees. I pulled down Nick's zipper and saw bare skin. Katie pulled on his pant legs and his jeans started to come down and his glorious cock came into view. I would have to say it was between 9 and 10 inches in length, smooth, pale above the circumcision scar and slightly darker below. It had one large, bulging vein running on the top of the shaft and there was was a big, mushroom head capping it off. Katie grabbed it at the base and stroked it before looking at me and saying, "suck it, pretty boy."

I smiled at her, leaned in and took the cock in my mouth. Nick pumped the cock in and out of my mouth and repeated the process Trevor had used on me. It took a little longer, a lot more coughing and tons of saliva, but I finally got my nose on his stomach. He did it with Katie as well, but due to her smaller size got all but about an inch down her throat. He then had us both suck his cock and alternate between our mouths. Trevor stepped up and they both started fucking our mouths and he held the phone, taping us. They alternated between us and then Katie said she wanted to watch me take on both of them.

She stood up, stopped the recording and then started a new one. The guys crowded around me and began feeding me both of their cocks, placing both cocks in my mouth at the same time. I caressed both sets of their balls while they fucked my mouth. They stopped again and gave me another shot of poppers. The warm, extra-horny feeling surged thru my body and they went back to fucking my face. They rubbed their cocks all over, slapped me with them and kept shoving them in my mouth, either separately or together. One would bury theirs deep in my throat and the other one would rub and slap his cock on my face. Katie recorded the entire thing, filming my debauchery.

"Hey Katie, have you ever played with his ass?" asked Nick as his cock was fucking my mouth.

"Yeah, I've fingered him while blowing him, he really liked it," she said.

"Well go over to the nightstand over there and in the top drawer there is some lube and a black vibrator. Would you mind getting his ass warmed up? You don't have too, but we aren't going to do that, we were just going to lube him and fuck him."

"Yeah, ok, that will be fun," she said and then looked at me with two cock heads in my mouth and said, "hmmm, now I get to fuck you. Maybe we can go buy a strap-on later," she giggled.

She moved away and the guys got me up on the bed on my hands and knees. Trevor laid down on the left side of the bed and Nick came around to the side of the bed and stood up. I got on my hands and knees and crawled over so that I was at a 45 degree angle to Trevor, not quite parallel or perpendicular. Nick brought his cock close to Trevor's and their heads touched.

"Suck them bitch," said Trevor and I attacked them going back and forth, trying to suck them both so well. I was like a mad man possessed.

I felt the bed move and realized Katie had gotten on the bed. She came over to my ass and I felt a cool liquid being poured on my ass. She started pushing in with one of her fingers and I moaned. I loved having my ass played with.

Nick held the bottle up and without taking my mouth off of the two heads, I inhaled from the bottle as Nick held each appropriate nostril for me. I never even had to stop sucking my two big cocks to get the warm rush again.

"Whoa, his ass just really loosened up," said Katie. "That's some good stuff."

"Yeah, it does that too as well as making him really horny," said Trevor.

She got a second and then a third finger into my ass, fucking them in and out. I continued sucking on the cocks. I was in heaven.

She inserted the vibrator in my ass and started really fucking me with it. I really didn't feel a lot of pain, not like I was expecting. Good lube, small fingers one at a time and great poppers really opened me up easily.

"Ok guys, I think he's as ready as he's going to be," she said before leaning over and kissing my right ass cheek. "just kissing your virgin ass goodbye," she said.

Trevor got up and moved me so that I was cross ways on the bed. Nick got on the bed and kneeled before me and sunk his cock back in my throat. Trevor got behind me and asked Katie, "would you like to be a part of this too?"

"Hell yeah, what do you want me to do?" she asked.

"Well, why our slut here is getting his face fucked, I want you to put some more lube on his soon to be fucked asshole and rub some on my cock."

She did so and then under Trevor's guidance grabbed his cock and pointed it at my asshole. "Now, I want you to get your face down there and watch this. There's something special about seeing a big cock pop into a tight ass. Now get down there and pull his cheeks apart and watch this."

She got down close, holding my ass cheeks open. Trevor began to push. Now this hurt. Trevor gave me some guidance to go against instinct and push out with my ass like I was taking a shit instead of clinching. I did as he instructed and thanks to a mixture of the poppers, Katie's loosening of my ass and the extreme hornyness I was feeling, the head popped past my ring. I yelped around Nick's cock and heard Katie gasp and say something about how beautiful it was.

He started making shallow thrusts into my ass, going a little deeper, allowing my ass to adjust. It was painful, but it felt great at the same time.

Katie let go of my ass and got off the bed. Trevor grabbed my hips and finally bottomed out and held his cock there for a little bit.

Katie returned with the phone and started filming another video of my debauchery. Trevor pulled almost all the way out, leaving me with an empty feeling before sliding all the way back in. Nick grabbed my hair and started fucking my throat with no remorse. He would pull my hair, forcing my mouth farther onto his cock and would even slap me. He pulled out and tilted my head up and spit right into my mouth and face, smeared his cock on my face and the thrust back into my mouth. Yeah, I was their bitch. They were treating me like I had done to so many one night stands.

Trevor picked up his pace and was soon plowing hard and fast into my ass, using my hips as handles. They both were talking shit to me and telling me how good I was at being a bottom whore.

Back and forth, in and out, they slammed into my body from both ends, almost in sync. The feeling was amazing and giving up control felt so good.

Nick finally said that he wanted a piece of my ass before he came so they agreed to switch and both pulled out of me leaving me empty. Trevor got off the bed and Nick scooted behind me, running his hand down my back and ender by grabbing and squeezing my ass.

Trevor asked Katie if she wanted me to fuck her while they used me and she squealed say, "oh hell yeah!". He grabbed the camera, stopped the current video and started a new one before propping it up on the dresser. Nick was grabbing my ass the whole time and Katie crawled over and slid under me. I smiled at her and slid my hard, throbbing cock into her incredibly wet pussy and we both moaned. I leaned down and began passionately kissing her and then I felt Nick plow hard into my ass. He wasn't worried about warming me up, he wanted to fuck and fuck he did.

As he would slam hard into me, I would slam into Katie. His powerful thrusts were so strong, he controlled the action so he was effectively fucking both of us.

Trevor got on the bed and moved his cock between our faces as we were kissing and our mouths immediately went to it, kissing and licking all over the beautiful throbbing cock. I took his cock into my mouth and Trevor straddled Katie's head so that he could ram my face. He grabbed my both sides of my face and really started to plow away. My throat was starting to get a little raw, but I honestly didn't want this to ever end. My first gay experience was amazing and I didn't want it to end and I owed it all to the love and support of my best friend whose pussy I was feverishly fucking and who was helping me pleasure the balls of the cock that was slamming into my throat.

Trevor said he was about to cum and pulled out and pushed my face down next to Katie's and twisted my head so that our mouths were close to each other. He jerked his big cock as it grew and while grabbing my hair, pointed it down towards our mouths and started blasting shot after shot after shot of cum into our mouths and on to our faces. When he was done, he presented his cock to us and we both began licking it, cleaning the cum off, our lips and tongues touching and intertwining around his cock. He finally pulled away and and Katie and I passionately kissed and shared the cum. It tasted much better than I thought it would and I loved sharing it with her.

I could feel that I was getting close to cumming and I felt Nick pounding my ass much faster than he had before and he squeezed my hips harder, thrusting wildly and finally growled as I felt him blasting his hot cum deep inside my ass, spraying my insides and breeding me. The feeling was too much and it sent me over the edge. I too unloaded into Katie, my body shaking. She screamed as an orgasm ripped thru her body, her fingernails digging into my back. It was like Nick's orgasm started in him and ran thru me and finished in Katie.

We all collapsed and then I noticed Trevor was bringing the phone closer, focusing on me and Katie's faces.

"So, how was your first time being a gay slut," he said.

"Amazing," I said.

We eventually got up, cleaned up and exchanged phone numbers in case we all wanted to hang out again. We thanked them for an amazing time and left. We walked out to the car, me finding it rather difficult to walk normal and this made Katie laugh.

We got in the car and drove back to my place, her resting on my shoulder. We didn't speak, we just marveled in the afterglow of everything that had happened. When we got in the apartment, we stripped and she crawled into bed with me laying her head on my chest.

"Thank you," I said. "You are too good for me."

"I know," she joked, looking up at me. "It's cause I love ya." She always said this to me and I have never known how she meant it (love me as a friend or love me, love me). I also have never said it to her, even in a friend way because I always told her that I would only say those words to either family, or the girl I wanted to marry.

I looked down into her eyes, smiled and said, "I love you too, Katie." her eyes widened with surprise and she said in a whisper, like she had lost her voice, "you do?"

"Yes, so very much," I said before kissing her softly in the lips.

Katie and I did something we had never done before. She and I made love, her riding me and kissing me. It was slow, sweet and passionate and for the second time that night, I came inside of her. She never even got off of me or pulled herself off of my cock, she just laid her head down on my chest, and said, "I've always loved you Chris," before falling asleep on top of me. I held her close and drifted off to sleep.

CSK
CSK
660 Followers
12