I Wanna Be Your Handyman Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,191 Followers

"Still good?" I asked gazing down at her.

"Three minutes," her forgotten about mother said behind us.

"Fuck the time mom! I want this man to fuck me and make me cum! I want to know what it feels like to cum WITH the man that's inside of me! Oh my god I was so wrong about you!" Jess pulled me in for a deep tongue kiss while my hips resumed pumping into her in nearly 8 inch thrusts. Her hands slid down off of my head and she caressed my back for several moments before she slid them down and she grabbed my ass tightly while her legs lifted up high and wide.

"Now you're getting into it," I said. "Wrap those long legs around me Jess." She did and I morphed my stroke to about one every 4 seconds where on the last three inches of each stroke I SLAMMED my shaft home.

Jessica began using her legs to make my hips pound into her even harder than I was and in about twenty seconds she groaned into my ear, "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god I'm going to cum! Oh god yes I'M CUMMING! I'm fucking cumming on your cock!" She silenced herself by giving me her best kiss yet as her tongue searched every where inside my mouth!

Her legs became completely useless as she lost all coordination while I pounded her pussy with vigor. I didn't slow my hips until I knew her climax was over. Jess was gasping for breath and half crying in joy as I stopped with my cock planted fully within her slender frame.

"Times up!" her mother said without trying to pull me off of her daughter.

"Fucking hell, THAT'S what those other guys were supposed to do?! Now I'm REALLY glad that you broke Rich's nose!" Jess kissed me again as I flexed my cock inside of her. "Oh shit that felt good! From now on Matt you can fuck me ANY time you want to!"

"But I thought I was way too big for you!"

"Jesus were we wrong about THAT! MY god you fill me so full that it makes those other wannabe's seem incredibly tiny! Ooooo shit keep moving like that, oh god yes, keep that up and I'm going to cum again for sure!"

"That works for me, but we are going to do it on your bed, just the two of us! Okay with you June?"

"Oh yes, just don't forget about me! I still need to feel you inside of me today! But right now I want my handyman to take good care of my daughter!"

"Hold on Jess," I said as I grabbed her around the waist with one hand and started to stand up.

"Oh my god...don't hurt yourself Matt! Oh my GOD! This feels REALLY good!" Jess really got into my carrying her while my shaft fucked into her with every step I took. I started walking up the stairs and just before I reached the main floor she tossed her head back as one long scream shot out of her mouth and her pussy clamped onto me super tight as her body shook with her second cock induced climax of the day. After her climax abated she said, "Holy fuck Matt! I never expected that!" as she tightened her arms and legs around me.

I walked through their house and started up the stairs to her second floor bedroom. "Oh my god," she gasped on the second step. "Yes...yes...oh god...YES!" on the fourth step. I took the next four steps with fast bouncing steps (just for the hell of it) and on the seventh step Jessica erupted into a monumental climax that nearly sent us tumbling back down the steps. My right hand grabbed tightly to the hand railing while my left shot out and braced against the wall as I somehow regained control of our ready to fall bodies. Jess had no clue as her arms were frantically lifting her frail frame up my shaft right to my tip before her legs tightened around my waist and pulled her powerfully back down onto me, her voice just grunting and groaning as she came harder than previously.

"Ohfuckkkkkkkkkkkk!" she cried out just as her hips slammed back down and she stopped all movement, her body one huge tense muscle as her climax peaked and then ended in a rush of feelings. Her clit crushed between us sent shivering jolts of pleasure through her while she clung to me for dear life. She held me so tightly that I don't think a solitary protozoa could get between us.

I gently rose up the final steps and eased down the hall to her room where I climbed onto her bed on my knees and knee walked to the center. Once there I eased her onto her back as I held myself above her, still connected at cock and cunt. Her hands slipped from around my shoulders but her legs remained locked above my ass. "My god were the girls EVER wrong about you!" she gasped as she looked deep into my eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"Hey, girls talk about guys just you guys talk about us girls. Every one said you were just too big to fit inside of them. You are long and rally thick but oh god you fit so wonderfully! They just won't believe me when I tell them!"

"You're going to tell about us...this?"

"Of course I will! If only to see the look on their faces! Don't worry; I won't mention you and my mom! Hell I still don't quite understand THAT so I know they never would. Enough about that; I love the way your cock has been slowly moving inside of me while we've been talking but don't you EVER cum? I mean just because I gripe about Rich cumming in seconds doesn't mean I don't WANT you to cum!"

"Oh believe me; you will know it when I give up my load! I like to hold it back for as long as possible. It seems to make the lady go nuts with desire for it!"

"That I DO believe because I already WANT you to fill me with yours. Speaking of that, you said you wanted to fuck me in bed. Well that is where we are so how come you aren't?"

I grinned at her as my hips moved out and then I slammed into her all the way making her gasp out, "Umph," which was followed by "OOF," and then "Oaph," as my hips started pounding into her relentlessly. Jessica was using her legs to help pound my cock into her even harder as she watched my cock spearing into her over and over. "Umph...oooooo...oaph...oooof ohm oh...umph...OH GOD YES...umm...urgh...oh! Ooohhhh...oooooh oh... Umph......oh god that's so...umph...good!"

I lifted just a bit higher and my shaft rubbed hard against her g-spot making her eyes grow HUGE on its first pass. "OH MY GOD!" she cried out. Two more hard thrusts and Jess cried out "Oh god YES, I'm cumming! I'm cumming so hard! Yes! Yes! Yes god yes!" She silenced her cries by pulling me in for a powerful kiss into which she put her entire body and soul!

When she came her pussy muscles clamped around me like a boa constrictor and my balls responded to the intense stimulation I was receiving. Jess was coming down from her powerful climax when her eyes shot back open and looked right into my own. "Oh my god, DO IT! Give it to me!"

"Oh fuck I'm cummmmmming!" I groaned as my balls exploded shooting huge ropes of hot cum into her willing receptacle. My hips never wavered, instead picked up even more intensity of my thrusting into her.

The moment my first blast shot into her Jessica's pussy came alive once again and soon she cried out as her own orgasm roared back to full throttle! "Holy shit! My god! Oh god! My god! Oh my god! Oh god fuck MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Both of our orgasms ended together and our bodies came to a stop with my cock fully within her and her arms and legs clamped super tight to me. We simply held each other for about three minutes breathing hard until Jess softly said, "Damn were you ever right! Holy shit I am tingling so hard even now!"

"Hold on sexy," I said as I rolled us over putting me on the bottom.

"Thanks, you are kind of heavy." Jess looked into my eyes from about four inches and then asked, "Why did you call me 'sexy'? I've never been called that before by anyone."

"I guess nobody has seen and felt what I have," I said with a kiss. "Sit up." She slowly pushed herself upright and I gazed on her naked body for the first real time. She was incredibly slim but somehow her body had ripe full and firm breasts that looked HUGE on her body. Her lips quivered as I slowly moved my eyes over her body taking in every square inch of her beauty. Finally my eyes met her worried ones and I said, "Yup, most certainly verrrry sexy!"

"OH!" she gasped and flung herself back down onto me smothering me with kisses as she reacted to my praise. Her hips resumed moving on my still hard shaft and eventually she realized what was happening. "My god, you're still hard?! Oh please fuck me some more Matt!"

"You're on top. You fuck me for a while!"

That was all it took as she rapidly began fucking onto my shaft with enthusiasm. After about ten minutes I could tell she was soon going to climax once more. I braced my feet on her bed and stopped her hips about seven inches above me. "Don't move, sexy." She gave me a questioning look but did as I asked.

I gave her one full and slow thrust up into her pussy, then another faster one as she groaned softly. Once I was satisfied with the angle I gave her four rapid fire thrusts and she gasped "Oh my god!" I grinned up at her then my hips became a vertical jack hammer as I gave her hundreds of rapid thrusts at over 3 per second. Shock covered her face before it was quickly followed by pleasure as she cried out in climactic joy! Her words broke up with my rapid thrusting as she said, "O-o-o-o-o-o-oh fu-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-uck me-e-e-e-e-e-e I'm cu-u-u-u-ummm-m-m-ing-g-g-g!"

I grabbed her tits and squeezed them hard as she continued uttering unknown sounds while her climax went on unabated. I pinched and pulled on both of her nipples then Jess held her hands firmly on top of my own as she moaned in pleasure. Suddenly she slammed down fully onto me once more and stayed locked right there as she gasped "Holy fuck, NO MORE! My pussy is on fire with pleasure but please NO more!" My cock stopped its thrusting and she gasped, still holding my hands to her tits, "No wonder my mom was so willing to share you! Any woman that tries to keep you to herself will die trying!"

I rolled us quickly back over and lifted up and gazed down at her. "You my dear sexy Jessica are an incredible fuck! I'm really glad we did this!"

"Me too! Incredible as it seems for me to say that! Damn it all my pussy is STILL spasming from you! Matt, I would really like it if we could do this again!" She kissed me then smiled at me and said, "And again!"

I gave her one good thrust and she gasped, "NOT NOW! You've totally fucked me out!"

"I was just teasing you. Actually I'm really thirsty, should I carry you back downstairs to get something to drink?"

"OH NO! Not right now, I think I will try to walk there myself! But I did enjoy the shit out of the way you carried me!"

I pulled out of her and moved about 2 feet when she said, "Wait! Come up here for a moment." I knee walked where she pointed by her face and she moved her lips towards my bobbing shaft as she said, "I want to clean you off! We've gotten you all messy and I can't let you go see my mom like that!" Then she slurped my cock about 3 inches in to her mouth and she bobbed her head onto me as her tongue went nuts cleaning me of our combined juices.

Just as she started to slide her tongue down the side of my shaft June spoke up from the doorway, "Oh honey, stop! Please let me finish cleaning him off for you. Matt must have really fucked you good to make you look as pretty as you do right now!" By then she was on the bed beside us as Jessica aimed my shaft right at her mother's hungry mouth. I groaned as the familiar sensations of June's lips and tongue moved fully down my shaft. Quickly she pulled off of me and gasped "Oh my god baby, your pussy tastes so good! You must have came really hard to taste so good!"

With that June inhaled me once again and no one spoke until she had fully cleaned my entire shaft. She moved straight to her daughter and kissed her deep and long before they finally broke their embrace. Then the two of them moved to me and alternated kissing me deeply for several moments.

The three of us walked downstairs together where we each grabbed a cold Coke from the fridge and sat in their living room relaxing. We talked a little but mostly we were all content with our own thoughts. Suddenly Jessica nearly shouted out, "Mom would you teach me to deep-throat Matt's cock? I really need to thank him properly and I think that would be a real good way to show him just how much I appreciate what he did for me!"

"Um.......well that is a first for me!" June looked at me and I just grinned back so she said, "Sure honey, no sense in letting that wonderful tool of my handyman go to waste! Why don't you suck on him to get him hard while I take my clothes off?" I was surprised Jess didn't hurt herself the way she dove headlong on to my cock taking me as deep as she could. June took her time removing her clothes and finally said, "Okay honey, you've really got him ready for us. But first I want to feel Matt inside of me." Her leg swung over my lap and then she eased down onto me all the way to my base. She kissed me gently before saying, "Thank you for getting her panties back from that asshole! And thank you even more for showing her how great sex with a real man can be!"

Suddenly her body came alive as she fucked me frantically, her pussy pounding hard and deep onto me non-stop. One thing about June, when she fucks she really wants to fuck. Hard and fast and non-stop start to finish! In about seven minutes her head flopped back and a long guttural cry came from deep within her as her body shook violently and she came thunderously on my throbbing cock. It has taken me a while to learn how to withstand her incredible pussy when she clamps onto me as she cums and today was really difficult...but I made it!

"Oh god Matt, I simply love what your wonderful cock does to me! One of these days I will fully show you what today means to me!" After kissing me passionately she climbed off of me and began teaching her daughter how to deep throat my cock. I'm not going to try to detail all that went into these lessons. Suffice it to say that these lessons took over two hours during which they pulled FOUR different batches of cum from my balls!

June took my first one totally into her mouth and this time didn't miss a single drop. The next load went to Jessica who tried to mimic her mother. God what a mess! June hungrily licked Jessica's face clean and then they ended up French kissing each other for over a minute! I was amazed at how deeply they each blushed when they finally broke their kiss. Whoa...talk about HOT! Jess took my third load into her throat for about half of it and then the remainder right into her mouth and then swallowed quickly for the next blast. My fourth load also went to Jessica as she managed to handle my entire load going right onto her wild tongue and then gulped down just before my next rocket of jizm.

Mom and daughter cuddled up on either side of me and hugged to me for several moments before Jess finally said, "Mom thank you for helping me do that...I mean, WOW! And Matt, I can't believe how I started the day practically despising you -- even though I didn't really know you at all -- and now I am close to saying that I love you! I know for a fact that you are the most wonderful man I know!"

June looked at my soft and limp dick and chuckled saying, "That is a sight I don't see very often. I think Jess and I really took care of you today!" Jess laughed too and I just agreed with her. "Matt I think you should just forget that fan today and come back after you recuperate some." I gladly agreed with her and eventually went in search of my clothes. Jess followed me like a little puppy dog and stood there watching me get dressed, herself still naked as she had been for quite some time now.

"Seeing you with clothes on and I still think of your cock as just TOO big to fit! But then I imagine you naked and oh god I melt with lust for you!" Jess stepped up tight to me and gently kissed me as her tongue dueled easily with my own. "I meant what I said earlier, I will gladly suck your cock or let you fuck me any time and any place you want to! That is a promise to my wonderful handyman and his fantastic tool!"

She walked me to the door as June just called out to me her 'goodbye'. Jessica kissed me again at the door as her hand slipped to my crotch and then stroked my shaft through my shorts. I started to harden and she said, "Oh god, I'm sorry, I didn't mean for that to happen! I...I just wanted to touch you once more just to remind me why my body is still tingling all over and just WHO and WHAT did it to me!" Her eyes dropped to my shorts and she gasped, "WOW I am SO glad today happened! I know this sounds stupid to say but I have got to say it." She took my hands and held them tight as she looked right into my eyes and softly said through trembling lips, "Thank you for breaking Rich's nose and getting my panties back for me! And thank you for eating my pussy so..."

"You don't have to say..." I started to say.

"Shhh, and yes I do! Thank you for eating my pussy so damned good! My god I LOVED it! And then of gosh, thank you for fucking me to show me what it should be like! And for letting me suck your wonderful cock! My god I simply LOVED doing that for you! Anyway, today has meant the world to me and it's all because of you, Matt!" Then she kissed me hard and fast before she shoved me out the door and closed it quickly.

I drove home, took a shower and slept for two hours. Wow what a team they turned out to be!

***********

Two nights later Jessica and I went on a 'date' out to the point for what was really an uninterrupted fuck and suck session! We used June's Lincoln as its back seat is HUGE while my pickup doesn't even have one! All four windows were rolled down about two inches to let all the steam out and I know several other kids wandered over to peer inside to see just who was fucking the shit out of whom. Each of us saw many shocked faces peering in at us. Oh yeah, none of the other cars stayed for very long!

Christmas came and went and mom was pissed with my dad as he made a one day appearance before flying off to god knows where. Then he helped matters by calling her on New Years Eve to give her a kiss over the phone. That was the first real time when I thought that my own mother could use some of my special tool work! In the end I just walked up to her at our time zone's midnight and said, "Mom, I want to be dad's stand in for your midnight kiss!"

She looked at me in a puzzled manner and then I just took her into my arms and gave her a quick kiss and said, "There, that was from your son!" Then I pulled her back in and kissed her the way all of my customers like it; hard, long lasting, and tongue filled. Mom struggled for about 5 to 8 seconds but then it was like a switch was flipped and she returned my kiss with equal or maybe even higher fervor. I held her tightly to me and slowly stood straight up while her feet lifted off of the floor, our arms holding her body in the air. I started to ease back on my kiss after about thirty seconds but mom intensified it from her side and then her legs rose up and wrapped around my ass!

I let her decide when our kiss should end while I just went with it where ever she intended it to go. Her eyes were closed for most of our kiss but just before it ended they opened and she looked right back into my own for about fifteen seconds. That was, I believe, the best fifteen seconds of the entire kiss! Her eyes closed and her tongue dove even deeper into my mouth as it wrestled with my own. Finally her eyes reopened and then her kiss slackened as her legs unwrapped from around my hips.

I eased her down to her feet and said, "Happy new year, mom! I love you!"

"Jesus! Happy New Year's to you too son! Wow that was the best kiss I've ever gotten for New Years! I guess I must have been completely wrong when I asked if you were gay! Holy shit the girls should be all over you! Like Jessica must have been the on those dates you two went on....I'm right, aren't I?"

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,191 Followers