I Wanna Be Your Handyman Ch. 04

Story Info
Matt adds another fuck mate to his list.
5.9k words
4.73
176.3k
139

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,193 Followers

As this is the final chapter in this series, if you haven't read the first three chapters you might want to start there first. If you don't like incest themed stories then I suggest you leave now and find something else to read. In this fantasy land there are no STDs to worry about. Don't try this at home without protection! Thanks for reading...don't forget to vote!

*

It's been three weeks since that fateful day in Nichole's office. For some reason I have been called to her office three times for counseling that always includes her sucking the shit out of my cock until I give her my load! She won't fuck me because she says she's too noisy without my cock stuffed into her mouth. I certainly can't argue that with her!

As I parked my truck at home prior to going over to Janet's for some real work before our fuck fest I saw her come out of her house with both boys in tow. "I'm REALLY sorry Matt," she called out to me, "but my sister just went into the hospital after an accident! We're flying to Portland right away so I'll let you know when I'm back! Bye, gotta go!" Then they piled into her car and drove quickly away.

Well shit, now I have practically the entire day free, along with no incredible piece of ass that was a guarantee with Janet. Oh well, I guess I'd just have to do some of the work our own house needs tending to. Soon I was on the ladder washing the outside of the windows when mom came home looking really hot. She's been to the beauty shop and was looking mighty fine! I figured dad and her were going to put his rather short member to use tonight!

As she walked towards the house she looked deep in thought and not very happy as well. "Hey mom, you are looking REALLY good today! When is dad getting home and will you two be home for supper?"

"He WON'T BE home! That fucking asshole stopped at his office for thirty minutes and then flew out to Boston for two weeks!"

"Shit I'm sorry to hear that mom; he'll never know what he missed out on tonight!"

"Keep your opinions to yourself......I'm in no mood for any of your crap!" Mom had stopped to look up at me and then gave me a pissed look before going inside slamming the door as she went.

I stood there on the ladder wondering just what I did to piss her off or if she was just pissed at the world in general. In the end I figured it was the latter as there was nothing I could think of that I might have done to piss her off like that.

After moving to another window I climbed up the ladder and began concentrating on washing it. As I was squeegeeing it dry I realized it was for my mom's bedroom as in she walked naked from her bathroom! She noticed me and stopped dead in her tracks as we stared at each other. She didn't cover up at first and I weakened in my attempts at NOT looking at her body. Shit she looked so hot!

Then she surprised the shit out of me as she walked to the window before opening it and saying, "Come inside Matt, WE need to talk!" Then she turned and walked to her closet and pulled out a robe to put on.

I went inside and found her on the sofa in the family room. Sitting across from her in the easy chair I said, "Gosh mom, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare at you, but...wow...you look damn good! Why the hell won't dad spend more time at home?"

"Right now your dad is the last person I want to think about! Not another single word about him, understand?" She looked right into my eyes as I slowly nodded that I did, then she went on, "As for you.......um...getting quite a view that was my fault not yours! But I do have several questions to ask you."

"Okay," I said slowly.

"Just how many customers do you manage to take care of in your handyman business?"

"I've stopped taking on new customers after reaching thirty...that's enough to keep me more than busy enough. And then there is Marie and here at home, but I don't consider those two places in my client list."

"But your sister pays you doesn't she?"

I knew I blushed at that but there's no stopping that reaction so I just said, "Well, yes but at only half price and I'd rather not take any money from her. She told me if she couldn't pay me then she would just hire somebody else!"

"That sounds like her." Mom paused and stared right at me for several seconds before continuing, "While I was getting my hair done I heard the strangest conversation going on in the next booth. I don't know who they are but the description of their handyman and his truck indicates they must be your customers. One is named Pauline (yup, she's 43 and just slightly pudgy but a hell-cat in bed) and the other is JoAnne (also one of mine, 36, very tall, incredible legs and horny as all hell). Do you know either of these women?"

"Yes Mother, both of them are customers of mine. Why?"

"I got the distinct impression they are more than just customers. MUCH more. What do you have to say about that?"

"I'd say that is none of your business, mother. Wouldn't you agree?"

"Possibly. But not today! Today I really need to know!"

"That is too bad mom as I don't agree with you," I told her. "Next question."

"I didn't think I would have to be so blunt, but you give me no choice." Mom fidgeted in her seat for a moment and then again looked right into my eyes as she asked, "You are fucking them aren't you? They are fucking my baby!"

"Jesus mom, you DID have a choice...you could have let it drop! And I am NOT a baby! I was one a long time ago but not now!"

"No I guess you aren't." Mom looked at me studying my face for several seconds before her eyes dropped momentarily down to my lap and then slowly moved up to my face once more as she licked her lips. "So if you won't tell me that you are doing each of them, will you please tell me WHY you are? I mean, you seem to be going steady with Jessica and she is a very pretty young lady. Isn't that enough for you?"

"There you go again! Are you going to be like this ALL DAY? Maybe I should call Pauline and see if she needs anything taken care of. I might even give her special rates for the day!" Man oh man was I pissed and it showed. I picked Pauline because I she just over mom's age but not nearly as hot.

"YOU WOULDN'T!"

"Just try me! Our windows can wait."

"Oh god, please don't do that, not today!"

"Why not?"

"Because she's MY age..."

"I know that!"

"...and because, because.........oh shit...you're only 18, how can you FUCK HER?!?"

"According to her I fuck her VERY well! And she loves it!"

"B-But she's my AGE!"

"So what. Pauline is an intelligent, sensuous woman who desperately needed what I gave her! And now she craves what I can and WILL give to her!"

"And you...you LIKE doing that...with HER?"

"Like I said, I really don't like your questions. However, yes I do! If I must be crude she is an incredible fuck who gives as good as she gets...and from me she always gets it royally!"

"But...but...she's rather plain looking and not that well put together..."

"Christ mom, I can't believe you today! First you think I'm gay because I'm not dating girls and NOW you are pissed because I'm doing it with a woman your age who doesn't look even half as good as you do! Trust me she can be extremely sexy when she wants to! Christ would you rather I was doing her shit head husband?"

"Oh god no! I'm just so surprised that you would...with HER!" Mom looked nearly ready to erupt in tears so I moved to sit beside her, putting my arm around her shoulder and giving her a hug. "Thanks, I needed a hug. God I'm such a mess."

"Why is that mom?"

"Damn it, I was sitting at the salon half through getting fixed up to look good for your dad..."

"You look GREAT mom!"

"Well, you got a good enough look, but thanks. So anyway I HAD to sit there and let her finish. And while that is happening I have to listen to two women talk about MY SON being the best lover either of them has had! Have you ANY idea how that makes a woman feel?"

I started to speak but mom went on not really wanting an answer, "After telling each other all the wonderful things YOU did to them they each had to tell about OTHER women who are fucking you as well and loving every SECOND of it! My god is it easier for you to tell me just which of your clients you have NOT fucked?"

I sat there mutely and she looked at me with a confused look for about ten seconds. "OH MY GOD! You've fucked EVERY ONE of them......all THIRTY of them!" Again I sat there not saying a word as her face went white and she gasped, "Good lord NO! Please tell me you aren't fucking Marie too! Oh my god NOOOOOOooooooo!" mom cried out before bursting into tears beside me. "My god I can't believe you would force your sister to...do THAT with you!"

"I DON'T force anyone! Never have and never will! Damn it mom, if I want to get laid or blown to heaven and back all I have to do is grab the phone and in two minutes or less I'll have a woman eager to do whatever I ask!"

"I hope you didn't force her to...f-f-f-fuck you!" Mom sat there shaking trying hard to gain control of herself while I tried to figure how to defuse the situation as I went on talking. Then mom stopped me by saying "Pretty sure of yourself aren't you? Two minutes or less and she'll be 'eager to do whatever' you want! Nobody's that good!

I didn't say anything. I just sat there with my arm draped around her shoulder while my fingers lightly traced circles in the robe covering her skin. "You don't REALLY think that YOU are do you?"

Again I sat there not saying anything while mom looked up at me studying my face. "That makes you the MOST egotistical male on earth! Good god I can't believe you are even my son! I sure didn't raise you to be like this!"

The subject matter was sort of hot and my cock more than half hard by then. In addition I was pissed that mom kept on blaming every thing on me! This last one was the final straw and I stood up quickly and spun around facing her with my feet spread shoulder width, my stance showing I was ready for anything. "You're right mom; you didn't raise me to be like that! But I AM your SON and you did teach me that the customer is always right! When I was just starting fixing stuff you made certain that I ALWAYS made sure my customers were fully satisfied! Well god damn it mom, they STILL are! I satisfy them in every manner possible and as often as they can stand it! And just so you know, I am NOT egotistical; I just believe what my customers ALL tell me!"

It wasn't until then that I noticed mom was no longer looking up at me but was now staring right at my crotch where I was sporting a very noticeable tent. "Oh shit mom! I'm sorry, that wasn't supposed to happen! Oh shit!" Then I ran out of the room and into my bedroom.

I was lying on my back cussing myself out when mom knocked softly once while she opened my door. "Can I come in, honey? I didn't really mean to upset you out there. And I never intended to end up being on your case so much!"

"Mom..."

"Shh, my turn to talk...not 'accuse', just talk. After talking to your dad, and then having to hear those women discuss you like they were...well it was just way too much and I HAD to strike out at something! But it shouldn't have been you! And then I embarrassed you for getting you...your...oh hell, for giving you a hard on! When you were on the ladder I nearly died when you finally let your eyes scan down my body and then back up it to my face."

Mom stopped speaking as she looked to be gathering the courage to continue so I thought it best to keep still. Finally she looked into my eyes and said, "I...I know that I gave you that hard on when you stood on the ladder and saw me...when you saw me want you to see me naked!" Her hands undid the belt tie at her waist and the robe opened about 4 inches top to bottom, highlighted by her thin landing strip of black pubic hair pointing to her promised land. "I want you...I want you to see me again!"

Then her robe slipped off of her shoulders and dropped silently to the floor while my eyes nearly popped out of my head. I let out a very audible gasp and she smiled at it before she slowly turned all the way around letting me see every inch of her succulent body. As she finished her turn I was standing before her, naked as she was. "Oh god mom, you are SO beautiful!" I held her hands as I openly gaped at her incredible loveliness. A soft blush coated all 110 pounds of her 5' 1" frame making her 34C-24-36 shape look awesome. "Mom, are you sure you want this?"

"Y-yes...more that I could have ever believed! I want my son to make me feel like those two women did! I need one of the men I love so much to make me cum so hard I nearly die from pleasure! But first, I want my son to kiss me like he did on New Years Eve!" I stepped to her and gripped her ass cheeks with both hands and gave them a squeeze then just lifted her up into my arms while her legs wrapped around my hips. Mom wrapped her arms around my neck holding me tight as her lips found mine and we kissed.

Mom's eyes remained open as our passions increased. Her tongue searched out my own and then loved against it demanding I respond in kind. Each of us moaned into the other's mouth while I lifted her body slightly higher as I repositioned my hands. As I lowered her back down slightly my rock hard shaft pierced her as it slipped unfettered right into her super wet pussy.

"OOOOooooooooh yes...fill me son! Oh god fill me with your beautiful cock!" Mom began jerking her hips as she fucked her body with my shaft, her facial muscles taut with lust. I gave an upwards thrust with my hips and she gasped, "Oh god yes, fuck me my baby! Fuck your mother and make her cum! Oh god I need to cum SO BAD!"

Her arms tightened around my neck while she used them for leverage to lift her pussy nearly off of me before she slammed back down onto my up thrusting shaft. Her lungs were working hard to keep her oxygen level high as her body's excitement level rose to her breaking point. I had fucked many women standing up like this but none of them moved as fast or were as demanding as my mother! Her back was lurching wildly as she pummeled my throbbing cock with her super tight pussy while her head stayed latched to my chest looking down towards our rampant sex.

Suddenly her face lifted up and she looked at me nose to nose, her eyes growing in size. Somehow her arms tightened even more around my neck while she groaned, "Oh my god!" No more than fifteen seconds later she seemed to bite her lower lip then gasped, "Oh god! Oh son! Oh god yes here it COMES!" Frantically she fucked her pussy onto me at an incredible pace. Suddenly she slammed HARD onto me and froze in place while she cried out, "Oh my god I'm cumming!" After just a few seconds her pussy pulled nearly off of me before she slammed it down onto me where it again froze in place while a long moan escaped her mouth.

I held her motionless body for about ten seconds before a hidden switch was flicked and she came alive as her body went nuts shaking and fucking hard onto me at a super fast pace. All the while she groaned out, "Oh god...feels so good...oh yes, fuck me...oh my god...oh...oh...oh...shit yessss."

Her orgasm finally receded and her body slumped against mine as her pussy settled fully down onto me. At the same time I noticed her body was trembling and I felt her tears drop onto my skin. 'My god,' I thought, 'what have I done!' Thinking I had hurt her, physically, emotionally or both I said, "Oh mom, I love you so much! I didn't mean to hurt you!"

I tried to lift her off of me but her strength surprised me as she pressed down even tighter against me. I felt her breath against my shoulder as she said through her laughing tears, "Oh son...you didn't hurt me! I haven't cum in at least five years, not once; and yet you gave me my best cum ever in less than ten minutes! Oh god how I love you! But if we are going to do this I think we should be on a first name basis, so please call me Lynn from now on!"

I lifted her body about 7 inches and then pulled her slowly back down onto my shaft then I said, "No MOTHER, I disagree! I want you to know that it was your SON who fucked his MOTHER so lovingly that he made her cum over and over on her SON'S cock! So MOTHER, can you do that for me...your SON?"

By then I had stepped to the edge of the bed so I climbed onto it walking on my knees as I held her tightly to me. "Ohhhhhh baby, that feels so good," mom said as I moved us to the center of the bed. I eased her down onto her back as her arms loosened their hold on me. Rising up on my arms I gazed down at her body where we became one, my shaft fully within her still trembling pussy. "I love you son!" she went on. "I love you with all my heart and now I want you to fuck me! Fuck me son and make me cum. Make your mother cum like she never has before! Show me what I've been missing all my life!"

My hips pulled back until my tip was barely inside of her before switching directions and easing slowly into her making her groan softly while her fingers gripped my arms tightly. Just as I crushed her clit between us I said, "I love you mom!" Mom smiled up at me in pleasure while I pulled back once more before again pushing slowly into her. "I love you mom!" Again I pulled nearly out of her before pressing back in till I was fully within her. And once again I finished my movement with, "I love you mom!"

I could tell mom was thoroughly enjoying these movements but right now I wanted to make her cum. I wanted to make her cum and at the same time feel me explode into her. My pace steadily quickened until I was pounding forcefully into her at about one stroke every second. Each inward thrust ended on the last three inches with my doubling the power of my shaft as I drove my shaft deeply into her. "Oh yes, you feel so good son! Fuck me...fuck me hard! YES! Like that...just like that! Oooof! Oh god you're making me...oaph.....feel so good! Ummmph.....ohm...oh my god yes baby...ooof...god yes......love me son....love your mother....oh god.....oaph....yes fuck......umph....me."

Her hips were humping back up at me as she pushed with her heels pressing hard into the bed. We went at it hard and fast for over ten minutes when her legs quickly wrapped around my ass and she began using them to really pull me hard into her slippery pussy. She had pulled me into a deep tongue filled kiss but her passions grew too intense to continue that and her head began tossing about. Softly she groaned, "Oh my god this feels so good." Soon she followed that with a louder, "OH my god son, you're fucking me so good! I'm going to cum...soon!"

"Do it mom! Cum for me! Cum on your son's cock!" I kept whispering into her ear as we worked together perfectly. "Oh god mom, your pussy feels so good around me like this!"

"Oh god son!"

"Oh mom!"

"Oh!"

"Oh!"

"Oh son....oh god!"

"I'm going to cum mom!"

"Oh fuckkkkk! DO IT! Fuck me! I'm nearly there! Oh baby!" As she cried out I felt her pussy tighten around me, milking me of my seed. Three more hard thrusts and I felt my balls churn as my cock grew in readiness. Mom felt it too as she cried out loudly, "Oh god yes, CUM IN ME! Oh Lord I'm cumming! I'm cumming on my SON'S cock! Oh yesssssssssssssss there it is...I can feel you cumming inside of me! Fuck me! CUM IN ME! Oh god yessssssss!" Our climaxed roared on silently as we hungrily kissed while our bodies rutted together.

With one last powerful thrust I drove my cock deeply into her and held firm there as mom's arms and legs wrapped even tighter around me, her body shaking as orgasmic after shocks coursed through her sporadically. I never wanted this feeling to end! I loved the closeness my mom and I enjoyed just then, our bodies basking in the incredible intimacy of our lascivious act.

"Holy fuck," mom finally gasped softly into my shoulder. "No man has ever rocked my world like you just did!"

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,193 Followers
12