I Want A Fat Babe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, here we go..." Tony mumbled.

He put his dick to her wet opening and pressed himself in. Paula tensed up and cried out a little. He lied still, kissing her neck, caressing her hair, waiting for her to relax.

"This is so fucking good!" he whispered. "It's never been this good before. Paula, baby, you're the best!"

She put her arms around his neck and pressed herself against his length.

"Can I go on?" he asked.

She nodded, smiling shyly. He was considerate. He moved slowly at first, to let her get used to having such a long, big dick inside her. The more she relaxed, the more she revealed to him that she enjoyed it, the more intense he got, the more passionate he HAD to be. She turned him on so much! He had to bury all of his length deep-inside-of-her!

"Turn around!" he panted, pulling out. "Stand on all four!"

Paula did as she was told, and Tony quickly pushed his dick back in. he grabbed on to the two huge white globes in front of him, squeezed them, watched them bounce for each thrust. He had to force himself not to give in to the urge to slap her butt. She might not like it, since this was her first time and all... he'd save it for another time. Tonight, he didn't want to scare her off. God, her ass... he could feel the softness of it against his pelvis each time he drove his dick into her wetness. He wouldn't last very long.

"Come here!" he said.

He turned her around again, ripped the condom off, pressed her tits together, stuck his dick in between them, and fucked them until he shot load after load over her chest. He groaned and gnashed his teeth, emptied himself completely. Afterwards, he collapsed next to her, pulling her into a tight embrace.

"Was that good?" Paula asked.

"Unbe-fucking-lievable!" Tony sighed. "Fuck! You're some woman, Paula!"

He kissed her temple.

"And you're mine," he said.

She looked up at him, smiling, blushing.

"So, how was it for you?" he said. "Your first time and all?"

"Felt great," she said.

"I better drive you home, or your parents are gonna kill me," he sighed, but made no motion to get up or let go of her.

"Not just yet," she said, and curled up against his shoulder.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" Tony asked. "Would you like to go on another date with me?"

12