All Comments on 'I Want Mom Too!'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 110 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars but Jimmy deserves more.

MrSilver69PegMrSilver69Pegabout 1 year ago

Great story. Really enjoyed the polar opposite sons. Hoping for another chapter with a dp threesome!

GateWraithGateWraith12 months ago

Hot, but disappointing plot-wise. Jimmy got totally fucked over. One night? I would have liked to see A) The mother treating him as an equal and both sons sharing, or B) Jimmy leaving a note "I hope you'll be happy together" and flying out, never to be heard from again. I like stories with happy -- or at least potentially happy -- endings, and this wasn't one.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is why Incest is taboo.

This is one of the practical reasons we are taught about incest being wrong.

Though I'm disappointed.

No matter how much you justify a wrong it wouldn't be right.

And there would be more jealousy in the future.

It is bound to happen.

4chuckssite4chuckssite8 months ago

I’d say to take the various suggestions with a grain of salt. You write what you feel, not what others might want. It’s your story-write it as you wish! Not to say I wouldn’t like some continuation and some of the suggestions could work. But I thought it was really good as written. It made me think back years ago when I was a teen and my mom took baths completely nude in my presence which makes me wonder if she wanted to be intimate with me. Sort of wish I had made a move, but alas, I didn’t.

BobLightstoneBobLightstone8 months ago

Loved the story tons. I can think of an alternate ending, Jimmy comes home from college and they decide to share and share alike. They could even double-team her on her birthdays.

Unclejon01Unclejon015 months ago

Great story!!!

Please consider continuing this with a threesome with both guys.

albatross2222albatross22224 months ago

You are an excellent writer and I comment from having read a number of your stories now. I love the detail in the plot and the care you put into your character development. You handle the moral dilemma and associated struggle with a lot of understanding and skill.

But most of all, I like the time you take in delivering the story. It is like a slow burning fuse and beautifully builds the erotic tension. It is most satisfying in all ways.

Clearly you have an evolved ability in a number of erotic genres. Where could I find more detail of your bio?

Tremendous ability in a genre which is often attempted by inarticulate amateurs.

Your offerings are top shelf stuff.

Please keep these stories coming.

Odess83Odess834 months ago

Было бы в тысячу раз лучше, если бы Джимми стал третьим сразу.

Мне было очень отвратительно видеть, как мать готова отказаться от своего нормального сына ради секса с другим сыном. Ту или быть с обоими или ни с кем. А она готова ради члена бросить своего сына. Это не мать, это шлюха

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

While I've really enjoyed your other stories, for me, this one falls a bit flat.

Just for the simple reason that it essentially makes a cuck out of Jimmy.

He admits in confidence to his brother to not only being attracted to his mom, but jealous as well.

Then, his brother betrays the confidence, and then gets what amounts down to a pity fuck from mom, and told it can only happen once.

So........what? He loves sex with his mom, can only do it once, then he's going to spend the rest of the summer listening to them fuck each other every day, and be ok with it? Especially, after being lied to about their affair?

No. I don't buy it. He'd end up with emotional scars from that. Big brother can fuck their pretty mom, but not him. Yeah. Gonna go over great!

Me? As soon as mom came on to me, knowing what Jimmy did at that point, I'd of said no, gone back to my room, packed my shit, called a taxi and left.

Sincerely,

B4PW.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...