I Want to Play a Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
king_wesley
king_wesley
695 Followers

"Oooh! I've got some pictures of me do you wanna see? That's the great thing about being an actress, not only do I star in my own films but I can do magazine and Internet work too. It's like being a model and an actress. They say I'm one of the best young models around cos I am willing to do whatever the director asks of me. But I can't see why other girls would say no, it's soooo much fun. I'm sending my pics now, I hope you like."

The computer came back to life; soon the screen was filled with the image of a young blond wearing nothing but an empty headed smile. The pictures were set on some sort of slide show setting so one second she is standing, the next midway through a cheerleader-style leap into the air and the next she is kneeling looking up towards the camera.

A few photos a man accompanies Mandy on screen, only his lower half is captured on screen and primarily his cock. The slides then run through a multitude of shot of Mandy posing with this unknown acquaintance. First she has cock in hand, then she is back on her knees, cock in mouth as she looks up at a high mounted camera. In the next her focus is completely on the cock which has disappeared down her throat.

A second male stranger then joins the couple. Mandy is then shown concentrating on the first cock whilst a second takes her from behind. Mandy's expression in the next photos range from total fixation on the penis between her lips to smiling and winking from the camera, sometimes cock in hand, sometimes thrust in between her breasts and sometimes seemingly resting on the tip of her tongue.

The images got more and more intense as they flew by at an alarming rate, Sarah must have seen about forty photos in the space of a minute. Finally they ended with a cum-soaked Mandy grinning at the camera before the image slowly faded into the former blankness of the computer screen, remaining only in the back of Sarah's horrified mind.

"So what did you think?" asked the ever-bouncy Mandy, "I hoped you liked them. Those two guys are just soooo hot, don't you think? Maybe after the game I can introduce them to you. Anyway I've been chatting for too long again. You need to go back to playing your little game. Don't tell anybody but I've made the words eve easier for you again. Oh I do hope you win. Good Luck."

With that the phone call ended and Sarah was hit with another large bolt of pleasure courtesy of the phallic device. Sarah's eyes almost rolled to the back of her head as she lost the initial battle to regain her composure. Finally, as the sensations finally subsided Sarah was able to regain focus on her original task.

Things were starting to look bad, as her required rate had slipped to 105wpm. Still completely oblivious to what she was typing, Sarah led an assault on her keyboard that Eisenhower of which would have been proud. Trying to shut out the tingling of her clit, she typed. Blocking out the throbbing of her pussy, she typed. Ignoring the draft teasing her erect nipples, she typed:

Sex can be preceded by foreplay. Foreplay is used to help get the man hard and the woman wet. Methods of foreplay can include: kissing the neck and ears, massaging and fondling the tits, maybe sucking on a nipple. The woman may lick and suck the man's cock or balls and if he's been really good she may even lick her asshole. The man could then return the favour by fingerfucking the girl back, or teasing the clitoris with the tongue. These are just the basic techniques...

Sarah was horny in the extreme but she summoned up every once of strength she could muster to force herself to focus that sexual energy on typing, and it was actually working. As unlikely as it was, Sarah was fighting back and she was winning. The required rate began to fall: 104wpm, 103wpm, but then her last stand was crushed; the timer had hit fifty minutes:

"ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ" The infernal device was vibrating once more.

Sarah knew she was screwed. She wanted to fight, more than anything she wanted to fight but she was too far-gone. The relentless buzzing on her clit sent her body into raptures. She tried to arch her back in order to ride the object in her cunt but her inability to obtain a perfect mount only served to infuriate her.

In a brief moment of clarity Sarah did the only thing she thought might stand a chance of saving her:

"Answer."

As Sarah expected, once more the phone stopped, the screen went blank and Mandy's happy Barbie voice greeted her yet again.

"You are being very naughty today aren't you?" teased Mandy. "But I'll forgive you this time, I like it when a girl can be naughty and misbehave, it means you can be fun. I'm so looking forward to us being friends. I think we will be the best friends in the whole world, don't you? Oh there's me again asking questions when you can't answer me."

"I'm feeling kinda sad knowing this is our last talk with you in that chair. It makes me feel all fuzzy inside to see you all hot and horny but trying to pretend you're not. I bet you are begging to be fucked right now, I wish I could help, but you have to finish the game for now. Fucking can come later. Maybe after you have finished we can go to a bar together and get ourselves hooked up. I know work is fun and all but sometimes it's nice to just go out and had a not and steamy fling with a random hunk. Oh I'm getting all worked up just thinking about it. Anyway I gotta go again, the game is nearly over. Really hope we can meet up after this is over and as a last special gift to you, the words will now be extra easy so you can finish as quickly as possible. Bye Byeeee!"

Then for the final time Mandy was gone and Sarah was hit by the most intense bolt of pleasure so far as the device between her legs again made its increasingly ominous presence known. Sarah's body rocked and shook as a tsunami of heat enveloped her. It would have been so easy to give in right there and accept her fate but Sarah needed to show some sign of resistance to what was happening to her.

Trying to compose her thoughts the numbers on screen slowly registered. Words to go: 1088, minutes to go: 8, required words per minute: 136. It was a very tall order for a mentally sharp Sarah to achieve, but for a Sarah overrun with lust and begging for something to finally send her over the edge, it was impossible.

However, she was determined to try. Straightening herself up as bet she could, she began to type:

When a girl is horny she needs a man to pound her wet pussy. I love the feel of a hard juicy cock pumping my cunny hard or ramming my tight little ass. It makes me feel sooo sexy to make a man feel good. The fell of hot cum inside of me is the most wonderful feeling in the world. Cum is so good, it feels good and it tastes like the best food on Earth. Sometimes I don't want a guy to fuck me, I just wanted to suck and suck on his erect shaft until he can't take it anymore and spews loads of wonderful hot cum right down my throat so I can drink it all down...

The words didn't matter to Sarah, she just had to try and type whatever was on screen, and she'd stopped reading it long ago. The need in her pussy continued to hammer away at her mind, but she couldn't give in, had to keep typing. Images of Mandy and her unknown partners also invaded her subconscious but again she forced them out and continued typing. She refused to accept the battle was lost.

The clock was an unforgiving master though and Sarah was simply unable to get the words on paper fast enough. Five minutes remained and there were still 800 words to go, she needed a miracle. A clock began ticking in her head and pessimism began to make its presence felt. Slowly the rate dropped as Sarah's resistance finally ended.

The clock ran down to zero and still 500 words remained. The phone began to ring:

"Answer" replied Sarah without even a second thought.

It was the electronic voice of the puppet: "GAME OVER"

The room was filled with the sound of machinery whirring into life as suddenly Sarah's chair began to vibrate incessantly. Bolts of bliss shot from every inch of the device inside her sending her entire body into overload. Sarah fought against her bonds frantically as she was overcome with mind numbing euphoria. Orgasm after orgasm ripped through her, rendering Sarah helpless to the powers of lust which had taken her very soul captive.

Slowly the video faded to black amidst the continued sounds of Sarah's cries for more. Once again the Barbie puppet reappeared and began to address the stunned audience.

"Sarah put up quite a fight didn't she? I really thought she was going to win at one point, but sadly she just wasn't strong enough to survive. Can you succeed where Mandy and Sarah could not? You are so close to the end of our game, you just need to dig deep inside yourselves and discover what connects you. Once you have done that the code to the lock is simple: just dial B for Bimbo."

"Time is your only enemy, I just hope you didn't waste to much of it watching poor Sarah's game."

DIALLING B FOR BIMBO.

"Oh Shit!' cried Jade, "We were watching that for over an hour."

"But what else could we do?" Wailed Trish, "It was impossible to ignore. It was like being in a trance.

"I wanna watch again." Chirped Sammy, to the disgust of the others.

"You're really not helping." Snapped Jade before glancing up at the clock: "Oh Fuck, its 4:15. We've only got forty five minutes to get out of these things."

"But what can we do the code could be anything." Responded a desperate Trisha.

"It has to be something we can find out." Stated Jade, trying to stay calm. "Both those other games, the girls failed but they were possible. This must be the same, it is possible to win this we just have to find the answer."

"But where do we begin? And even if we do find something that links us two, how can we be sure that Sammy and Michelle are the same."

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it." Confirmed Jade, "Michelle may be mute but she can still nod her head or give a thumbs up if we want her to, and even Sammy can answer a simple question. Right now though we have to focus on discovering what that question is."

"In the video, the guy mentioned dialing B for bimbo. Maybe the code is a word or phrase."

"But the dial only has numbers on it..."

"I know but think about when you send a text on a cell phone, you dial different numbers to represent each letter. The word can be transferred into number form. 1 is used for symbols and stuff, 2 covers A,B or C, 3 is D, E and F and so on. So bimbo would be ... 2...4...6...2...6, that's it!" Trisha frantically reaches for the dial.

"Wait!" screamed Jade.

"What?"

"Even if you are right about the number system and I think you are, the answer isn't going to be bimbo. It has to be something we all have in common and I don't think either one of us is a bimbo jut yet, do you?"

"Oh Christ , you're right." Exclaimed Trisha. "I just got so carried away with... Oh I can't believe I almost did that. Thank you."

"No problem. We need to keep our heads together though. We still have forty minutes, so no touching the lock until we are positive it is going to work. Now if it is a word or phrase we are looking for, it is probably a person or place. We know we grew up in different places and we studied different subjects in school so what else can it be?"

The two women went through everything they could think of: interests, boyfriends, holidays. Nothing could be found to connect their completely different lifestyles. Minutes went by and the situation was growing hopeless, by 4:45 it had become too much for Trisha to take, she began to break down.

"This can't be happening to me." She sobbed.

"Please don't do this." Pleaded Jade, I need you to be strong.

"I can't help it. This isn't fair," she pointed at Sammy. "I can't turn into that. I just can't."

"And you won't, if you just keep thinking." Urged Jade.

"I wish Mark was here."

"But Mark isn't here, and unless you help me think of something, you may never see Mark again."

"I wish I could just tell him how sorry I am." Continued Trisha, oblivious to Jade's pleas.

"Please Trish... sorry?" asked Jade, perplexed. "What do you have to be sorry about."

"About a week ago, we had a big fight. He had come home late from work and I asked him why he hadn't called. It was a nothing argument that spiraled out of control and I walked out. I went to a bar and there was this guy. He was just so sweet and I was vulnerable, he said all the right things and I don't know why but after one too many Long island Iced Teas, we ended up staying in a hotel for the night."

"What a minute!" cried Jade excitedly. "You never mentioned this guy when we talked about boyfriends before."

"He wasn't a boyfriend it was just a one of stupid mistake, I never saw him again."

"No I mean you met this guy recently, he bought you iced teas and took you to a hotel. What was his name?"

"err... Terry, why?"

"Fuck, that's it!" exclaimed Jade. "The other day I finished work late and stopped off by the bar. I just wanted to let my hair down for a bit and there was this guy. He was like you said, sweet and charming and I was feeling a bit adventurous, so after a few drinks we went to a hotel for the night."

"What are you saying?" asked Trisha.

"Don't you see, it's the same guy! His name was Terry, he bought us rounds of Ice Teas. Where did you stay? What was the hotel?"

"The Olympus Hotel."

"That's where we went! We both slept with this guy. Quick, Sammy!"

"Yeah?" responded Sammy, slightly nervous about being invited into the conversation.

"Did you ever sleep with a guy called Terry who bought you ice teas and took you to the Olympus hotel?"

"I dunno, I fucked some of my tutors when I needed a good grade."

"What about apart from tutors. Have you slept with anybody outside of school?"

"Well not really, but I'm gonna change that when I get outta here."

"Sammy please." Urged Jade, "Was there anyone at all?"

Sammy paused slightly. "Well there was this one guy, I was out at a bar with friends and I ran out of money. This guy offered to buy me drinks and he was hot so I let him. I didn't realize ice teas were so strong. But he was so nice to me and we went back to his hotel room and I thanked him for the evening."

"But did you sleep with him?"

"Well duh, of course I did, he bought me drinks, remember?"

"It's gotta be him." Cried Trisha. She quickly turned to Michelle: "Michelle have you slept with this guy? Please nod if you have."

Michelle nodded vigourously to the immense relief of Trisha and Jade.

"That's it that's the code." Cried out Trisha excitedly.

"So how does Terry transfer into numbers?" asked Jade.

"umm Let's see," pondered Trisha, "It's ABC, DEF, GHI, JKL, MNO, PQRS, TUV and WXYZ. So Terry is... 8...3...7...7...9. There 83779."

"Are you positive?" urged Jade, "We can't afford for it to be wrong."

"100% positive." Confirmed Trisha, "But we could test it on Sammy's device if you want to make sure."

"How do you know it will still work?"

"She never touched the dial, so I would think the lock is still active. It can't hurt to try, what exactly could happen to her?"

"I suppose you are right." Agreed Jade before turning to Sammy. "Now Sammy, we want you to do something for us." She said in her most soothing voice. "Can you help us?"

"I can try." Responded Sammy nervously. "Will you be nice to me if I do?"

"Of course." Confirmed Jade. "After this we will all be bestest friends."

"I'd like that." Replied the timid little bimbo.

"Now Sammy." Picked up Trisha, can you see there are some numbers on your... err... toy?"

"Yes?'

"I want you to push the number that I say, can you do that?"

"I'll try."

"Ok please push the numbers: 8, 3, 7, 7, 9."

Sammy looked at the device, a look of immense concentration came over her. She said the numbers out loud as she slowly typed into the device: 8, 3, 7, 7, 9.

Nothing happened. The device remained locked. The girls looked on in horror.

"Why didn't it work?" cried Jade. "Trisha are you sure that number was correct?"

"Yes positive." She replied. "Sammy, are you sure you typed in the correct numbers?"

"Of course I did." Protested Sammy, "I'm not silly you know, I can count."

"Then what was the problem." Asked Jade.

"I don't know." Replied Trisha. "There must be more to the code."

"Well what was his surname?" question Jade. "Maybe we need the full name."

"I don't think I ever found out." Responded Trisha, slightly embarrassed. "I was upset, he was just there I didn't think about whether his surname was important or not. What about you? Don't you know it?"

"Of course not." Blurted Jade. "I was just after a bit of fun. I don't go around asking guys for their life stories."

"We need to know what it was." Urged Trisha, "Sammy do you know?"

"I didn't even know he was called Terry till you two told me." Giggled Sammy, "He was just the iced tea guy."

Jade looked up at the clock, it was 4:55, there was only five minutes to go and they were so close. Finally they turned to Michelle:

"Michelle do you know Terry's surname?"

Michelle nodded.

"What was it?"

Michelle pointed to the contraption over the mouth furiously to emphasise the point that see couldn't speak.

"Well was it Clark?" asked Trisha.

Michelle shook her head.

"Lloyd? Watson? Black?" She continued but still to no avail.

"What about Gold, Stevens, Johnson?" offered Jade but Michelle continued to shake her head.

There were just three minutes left when Trisha had a brainwave.

"I'm gonna go through the alphabet, nod you head when I reach the correct letter. Okay?"

Michelle motioned that she understood and Trisha began:

"A?"

Nothing

"B?"

Nothing

"C?"

Nothing

"D?"

Michelle nodded furiously.

"D! It begins with D?" shrieked Trisha to Michelle's confirmation.

Two minutes to go and the lists continued:

"Davis? Donaldson? Dean?" asked Jade but without success.

"How about Delaney? Delgado? Dennis?" continued Trisha but still the answer eluded them.

The clock had entered its final minute, but the two girls were so caught up in trying to guess the name they were oblivious to what little time they had.

"Dahl? Daley? Dalton?" called out Jade, but nothing. Michelle began to wave her arms around in a futile effort to gesticulate the answer.

"Dyer, Dunst, Duncan, Duke, Drago, Doyle, Dolan, Dixon..." the girls guessed on and on but it was too late. Unbeknownst to them the time was up.

Michelle's gesturing ceased and she began to pull on her device. Then to the shock of Jade and Trisha, she flicked a switch behind the mouth piece and the contraption came free.

"Dawson." She said. "His name was Terry Dawson."

The two girls were speechless: "But... What... How did you do that." Spluttered a bemused Jade.

"Oh I'm sorry." Apologized Michelle, "I forgot to introduce myself, My name is Michelle Greene. It's me who put you here."

"But why?" protested Trisha. "What did we do?"

"What haven't you done is a more suitable question don't you think? I have spent my entire life seeing good hard working honest women get looked over for promotions in favour of the miniskirt-wearing slut that's willing to sleep with the partners. Or watching women dump on those below them because they weren't lucky enough to become as successful as they were."

"Why should one woman's grades suffer because another is seducing a professor. Too many women feel that men are the reason they can't get ahead in life, why they lose out to less talented coworkers but they are wrong. It's the sluts that sleep their way to the top whom undermine them. So I decided to put a stop to it.

"I decided to give these women a test. A test, which if they passed, would make them realise how special they can really be. A test that would end their presumptions that sex is the only way women can progress in life. But if they failed, they would turn into what they really were: a sex crazed whore."

king_wesley
king_wesley
695 Followers