I Want to See You Smile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My parents died because I was too careless with my passion. I wanted to punish myself for what I had done. I threw away my camera and I vowed never to film anything again. But it didn't just end with the camera. I dropped out of school right before I started the ninth grade. I stayed with my grandparents, who didn't have much to talk about. I found myself with a low-paying job for the next few years. There is an upside to this, though. I found my talent for serving liquor. And that's why I'm the manager of my own tavern."

Derek stayed silent throughout the entire explanation. The young man didn't even know what to say after the genuine discovery of Trevor's unhappiness.

"So why did you feel that you had to punish yourself?"

"I don't deserve success."

Derek looked down at his open notebook. The truth of Trevor's origin seemed rather frightening. He didn't even expect it to be so tragic.

Trevor suddenly asked, "There is no extra credit, is there?"

That took Derek almost by surprise. "What makes you say that?"

"You haven't written anything since you asked about my job."

Derek couldn't disguise his dishonesty any longer. "Okay, so I lied about this assignment. But I just had to know more about your life."

"And why would you be so interested in my own life?"

"I wanted to know why you're really suffering."

"Well, now you know."

"Don't you think you should seek professional help or something?"

"I don't want it."

Derek's concern for Trevor's mental health reached an all-time high. At this moment, Trevor appeared to be in a vulnerable state. His remarkably poignant eyes looked as if they belonged to an inconsolable mortal seeking justifiable salvation.

Derek closed his notebook and set it aside. "You shouldn't punish yourself like this. What happened a long time ago was horrible, but you shouldn't blame yourself for the death of your parents. I'm sure that, deep down inside, they would have wanted you to follow your dreams."

Trevor's solemn expression didn't change. "Well, even if I wasn't responsible for their unfortunate fates, I still won't be able to get myself out of this hellhole. We're living in stressful times. We both experience it everyday. So whether it's my parents or the current economy, I'm screwed for life."

Derek shook his head. "Things can get better."

"How so?"

"Look, you're not a failure. Working at a bar may not be an ideal job, but hey, at least you give people what they want to drink. And you're still thirty-eight years old. You still have a chance to make a film of your own. Who knows? It could be a sleeper hit."

Trevor slowly raised his eyebrows. "I have to admit, you're one of the few people who hate the way I view myself. I didn't even think you would care so much about me."

"I know we didn't really talk much in the past, but I care about you a lot. Even before I discovered the origin of your sorrow just now, I still liked you. I really like you."

Trevor's voice grew hoarse. "Is that so?"

Derek cleared his throat. He still didn't want to acknowledge the physical attraction that he kept secret for the entire year. "You're the kind of guy that I'm willing to be friends with. You're handsome, you love sports, and you like rock music."

"Why did you say that I'm handsome?"

"Huh?"

"You just told me that I'm attractive."

"Well, I mean that there are plenty of women who'd like you as their boyfriend."

"Do you always want your guy friends to be good-looking?"

"What?"

"Do you like it when your guy friends are good-looking?"

Derek suddenly grew nervous. "Of course, not. I don't think looks matter."

"But when it comes to people like me, it does, doesn't it?"

Derek shifted in his seat. "I don't know where you're going with this."

"I think I know why you like having me as your neighbor."

"What do you mean?"

"I see the way you look at me sometimes. It tells me that you want something more than just a casual friendship."

Derek could feel goose bumps forming on his skin. "I think it's time for me to go. Thanks for the interview."

His hasty decision caused him to grab his notebook and race toward the front door. But before he could open it, Trevor abruptly appeared from behind and thrust the palm of his hand against the door. Now, Derek found himself staring at the man he had grown fond of, his blank expression still untouched even by sudden revelations.

Trevor whispered, "Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

Derek almost dropped his notebook as he backed himself up against the wall. He took quicker breaths as he said, "I didn't want you to see me in a different way."

"Oh, I would never do that. I'm not that stupid."

Derek couldn't give a response. He looked up to see the Vietnamese man, who was a few inches taller, towering over him. Derek could see a faint gleam in the man's eyes.

"So this is what you've been doing? You find yourself attracted to me, and now you want to know more about me without making it look like you're hitting on me?"

Derek replied, "It's not what it looks like."

Trevor interrupted him. "So now you know what I've gone through. Now you know why I'm still working at the bar. Is there anything else that I'd like to reveal to you?"

Derek gulped. "I just wanted to find out why you're sad all the time. That's all."

Trevor drew closer towards him as he whispered, "What is it that you want from me?"

"Nothing...I just want you to be happy."

"I think you want more than just that."

Trevor raised his left hand and, with unhurried momentum, slid his fingers across Derek's shaggy hair. Derek forced himself to close his eyes for a brief moment. He had fantasized about Trevor placing his hands on his own body, and now it almost came true.

Trevor suddenly grabbed Derek's notebook and dropped it on the floor. He murmured, "You shouldn't be afraid if this is happening."

Derek whispered, "I'm not afraid."

"Of course, you are. You've dreamed of this moment for a very long time. Didn't think it would be on a day like today, did you?"

"To be honest...no, I didn't."

Trevor's fingers slid further downwards, reaching the young man's flat chest. Despite the mild shivering of his body, Derek couldn't shift his gaze away from the handsome man looking down in front of him, his black attire almost enveloping his entire point of view. Their heads were just inches away from each other, and Derek obtained a craving for a warm encounter of foreign lips. He raised his arms and held on to Trevor's shoulders.

Trevor didn't flinch. "Show me that you care."

Derek, who had been taking shorter breaths due to rising exhilaration, couldn't waste a moment any longer. He reached over and pressed his lips against Trevor's own. It was a slow but intimate kiss. Trevor wrapped his arms around Derek's waist, while the younger man kept his hands on the Vietnamese's shoulders. Derek disregarded his shock of a fantasy transforming into reality and let the warm embrace of a troubled human being pacify his body and mind.

The kiss went on for a matter of seconds before Trevor loosened his grip and moved away from Derek. He turned his back on the same man that he made a move on.

Derek felt confused. He took one step forward and asked, "What's wrong?"

Trevor spoke with a husky whisper. "I don't think I'm the right one for you. There are hundreds of other people out there who would be willing to be your boyfriend."

Derek placed a hand on Trevor's shoulder. "I don't think anyone would be as considerate as you."

Trevor turned around and gazed at him with somber eyes. "Is that the truth?"

"I do mean it. You're like no other that I've ever met."

"Doesn't the past give you a bad impression about me?"

"I think you should put the past behind you. That's the only way to ease your pain."

"Even if I do, I'll still be alone. I've been isolating myself for so long that I have no recollection of meeting those whom I admire."

"But I'm one that you can admire. I can help you. I can show you that you do have value."

Trevor touched Derek's cheek with his fingers. The soft touch made Derek form goose bumps on his skin once more.

Trevor asked, "What do you want?"

Derek could only reply, "I want to see you smile."

Trevor didn't appear to have hesitated as he kissed him on the lips again. But this time, it was even more amorous than before. Derek wrapped his arms around Trevor's neck as the two of them stood still, engaging in their deeply personal affair. It had become an almost ethereal sensation as they held each other close. The kisses grew longer and more inflexible. Derek could feel Trevor's arms tightening around him. He took it as, after many years of self-inflicting distress, the first sign of thirst for complete deliverance.

Derek had to catch his breath when Trevor stopped and uttered, "Lie down with me."

He brought the young man down with him on the beige carpet. Trevor lay on his back while Derek seated himself right on top of Trevor's hips. Filled with a new sense of high spirits that rose in a dramatic fashion, he lowered himself and gave Trevor short and tender kisses. The man of the Far East held him tight as the two of them expressed their personal understanding behind closed doors. The warmth they shared at this very moment, which had a profound effect on his profound stimulation, forced Derek to try and hold back any indication of extreme joyfulness. He could only suppress the shedding of a tear for so long.

When they stopped for a little breather, Trevor whispered in his ear, "Go on, Derek. Make me smile."

"I'll do anything you want. Just tell me."

"I don't have to say it."

Trevor reached down and unfastened Derek's belt. He pulled it out from the shorts and threw it aside. Derek quickly took off his shirt as Trevor pulled down his shorts and his boxers at the same time. It took only a few seconds for Derek, who remained seated on his companion's hips, to reveal himself unclothed. His shirt, shorts, and sandals had been tossed into a corner. Despite feeling anxious, he let Trevor examine his slim and hairless body. The Vietnamese man slid his fingers across the young man's uncovered hips. Derek didn't have to look down to see his penis straightening due to the fervent tension inside him.

"You look amazing."

Trevor's response made Derek form a little grin on his face.

"Thank you."

Still lying on his back, Trevor moved the fingers on his right hand from the naked hips to peach-colored shaft that stood erect. At first, he caressed it, which made it even more rock-hard than before. Derek let him do his business as he continued to feel the growing fuel for the fire. But then, Trevor locked his fingers around the hard cock with a firm grip, which made Derek let out a light gasp. Trevor slid his fingers up and down. Derek took deeper breaths as the older man became fixated on the rhythmic movement of his right hand.

"How does it feel?"

Derek closed his eyes. "You're taking me to paradise."

But after several seconds, Trevor suddenly stopped. "Lie on the floor next to me."

Derek obeyed his one command. He dismounted his friendly neighbor and lay down beside him. Trevor told him to face the other direction, and so he lay on his side with the taller man right behind him. Trevor began to kiss Derek on the shoulder and neck.

Derek whispered, "Do what you want."

"I'm planning on it."

The young man couldn't fully see Trevor from behind, but he could feel his hand grabbing hold of his cock once again. Trevor kept the speed of his right hand slow and steady. The minimal velocity was enough for Derek to regain the bodily inspiration that he had hoped for in the past several months. He let out a soft moan during his deep breaths. The feel of another man's hand stroking the cylinder between his legs had never felt so phenomenal.

Trevor started to quicken the pace as he continued to slide his fingers up and down. The acceleration proved to have a positive effect on Derek, who could sense the foundation of a tasteful orgasm forming deep inside his body.

"Don't stop...let me feel it..."

The rhythmic movement didn't stop at all. The tingling sensation in Derek's thighs developed into a more irrepressible eruption. He almost squealed as he reached his limit. His cock emitted long spurts of thick white fluid and landed right on the beige carpet. His entire body trembled from the aftermath of his discharge.

Trevor, whose lips were just a few centimeters away from Derek's ear, let go of his cock and murmured, "This is only the beginning. Follow me to my room."

The two of them stood up. Derek observed the creamy puddles that had been embedded on the floor.

"I'm sorry about the mess."

Trevor raised an eyebrow. "Why are you apologizing? Don't you know that this is what I want?"

Derek chuckled. "I was hoping you'd be more specific."

"I'll be specific if you do what I say."

The young man nodded as he followed Trevor in his bedroom. As he turned on the lights, he showed his king-sized bed and the thick green blanket that went with it. The curtains remained closed, practical for the evasion of unwanted surveillance. At this point, Derek didn't feel nervous anymore. He yearned for the ultimate interaction with the man who was old enough to be his own father.

"Stay where you are."

Derek stood frozen near the corner as Trevor took off his black t-shirt. The sight of small but fine-looking abs made Derek give a welcome return of his erection. As soon as he put aside his pants and boxer shorts, Trevor revealed his own genitalia that stood upright.

Derek took a few steps closer. "I'll take it in if that's what you really want."

Trevor gave a slow nod. "I'm still waiting for that smile."

Derek stood right in front of him. He looked down at Trevor's hairless chest, placing his fingers on such a warm and innocuous surface.

The feel of solid muscles caused him to proclaim, "You have no idea how much I want you right now."

Trevor kissed him on the forehead and whispered, "Actually...I think I do."

He grabbed Derek by the waist and pressed his lips against his own. Derek grabbed him by the shoulders as their unclothed bodies touched for the first time. The college man grew ecstatic when Trevor set his erect penis right alongside Derek's smaller tube. Now, both of their genitalia came into physical contact with each other, their shafts pointing upwards. Frottage took place at the right time.

Derek and Trevor couldn't stop kissing each other. They didn't want their primordial urges to end. The humidity in the room began to rise in a slow fashion. The suburban environment no longer resonated in complete silence. The early evening in the city of Fullerton would become just a little more interesting.

Trevor broke off the kiss. "Want to join me in bed?"

"I've been waiting for that."

Trevor swung away the blanket, revealing a white mattress. He lay down on his back and said, "I think you know what to do."

Derek joined him. He repeated his mounting as before, but with his neighbor lacking any form of apparel, he positioned himself on Trevor's hips and grabbed his cock for the first entry. As he lowered himself, Derek could feel the shaft touching his hole between his buttocks. He couldn't stand the suspense. He lowered himself, and as a result, Trevor's six-inch cylinder was shoved deep inside him.

He kept his wailing to a minimum. He started to raise his own hips up and down, letting the beloved piece of thick muscle do its work. Trevor just lay there as Derek repeated his unhurried movements. The vertical limb that had been inserted deep into his canal seemed to perform well by itself. Derek underwent a thoroughly thrilling experience in his body. He closed his eyes and began to groan. He could hear Trevor let out a little moan as well.

Derek lost track of time as he rose up and moved downwards on Trevor's member. Perhaps ten minutes had passed, but he didn't care. The ardor inside him felt as if it could overflow any minute. His moaning became more common. He squeezed his eyes shut due to the growing pressure that drove against his weak spot. He would soon reach his climax.

But this type of productivity held unpredictable outcomes. All of a sudden, Trevor grabbed Derek by the waist and pulled him off of his prized possession. He brought him down on the mattress.

Derek remarked, "Oh, man! I could have been done by now."

Trevor sighed. "That's the problem. I don't WANT it to stop. Now, get on your hands and knees."

Derek obeyed his command and waited for yet another onset of Trevor's infiltration. He got down on his hands and knees, bent over like a subservient prey. He could feel Trevor's experienced appendage making its way into his lower canal once again. Derek whined in a high volume as the arduous phenomenon made a welcome return. Trevor had grabbed a hold of the young man's waist. Derek could feel the deep thrusts growing harder and harder after every passing minute. And this is what he wanted. He had grown tired of seeing Trevor as one with considerable damage from within his psyche. By giving him an opportunity to prove his worth, he would be able to free himself from further mental harm. And it seemed to be working.

At least ten minutes must have passed, but Derek couldn't be certain of that. He was too busy groaning and squeezing his eyes shut as the burning sensation between his buttocks didn't stop. He didn't want it to stop, however. The feeling was just too good to let go of. But when it did finally stop, Trevor shoved his cock as deep as he could into Derek's narrow passageway. Derek screamed before he collapsed on the mattress. Trevor pulled his prized package from out of his glory hole. Panting, Derek could feel trails of warm juices sliding down his thighs. He grabbed hold of the bed sheet and opened his eyes.

"Are you satisfied?"

He could hear Trevor reply, "I haven't felt this relieved for so long."

Derek turned his head to see the Vietnamese man wiping sweat from his forehead.

He chuckled as he said, "You were a real pro at this."

"I've had plenty of experience in my lifetime. Trust me."

"Don't worry. I do."

Trevor got out of bed and stood up. "Want to join me in the shower?"

Derek smiled. "Yes, I'd like that."

The two of them entered the tub in the bathroom. Once Trevor turned on the warm water, both he and Derek were drenched from top to bottom. They didn't clean themselves right away, however. They embraced as steam rose from the water and fogged up the glass doors.

Derek laid his head on Trevor's shoulder. "You know, I should come by to your place more often."

"That's good idea. Maybe we should make a schedule."

"Are you serious?"

"If that's what you want to believe."

"You're just toying around with me, aren't you?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

Derek looked up and spotted the one thing that he wanted the most. Trevor held a small grin on his face, and despite its diminutive quality, it looked quite apparent that he finally evaded his own desolation for the night.

He asked, "What is it?"

"I still think I should come by more often."

Trevor's smile grew. "I'd sure love that."

When the shower ended, Trevor took his time drying himself and putting back on his black shirt and jeans. Derek still had a towel wrapped around his waist, his upper body still exposed.

After putting on his belt, Trevor asked, "Why don't we go out for dinner tonight? It's only seven o'clock. We still have time for food for our stomachs."

Derek leaned against the wall. "I guess we can go for some Italian food or something, nothing fancy."

"We'll take our car, since I have plenty of gas money. I just hope we come back in time for you to go back to your studies."

"The exams are on Thursday. I still have plenty of time."