I Want You Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OhEmGhee
OhEmGhee
24 Followers

Michael then looked at me. I could see the want and passion in his eyes. Then he abruptly kissed me. We kissed each other passionately. Our tongues twirled and massaged each other. Our faces pressed tightly together as if we could kiss any harder than we already were. The speed of his thrusting sped up. I was gasping for air as we kissed but I didn't want to move my mouth from his even for a second. With each moment that passed, the rocking of our hips sped up. His mouth left mine and kissed my forehead. Then he placed his forehead against mine. We didn't speak. We just listened to each other breathe, moan, and pant. We listened as they grew louder. Our eyes were shut and we just allowed touch and sound to lead us into ecstasy. His pelvic bone ground against my clitoris and his thick penis massaged my vaginal walls. My body got hotter and I knew that my impending climax was near. I couldn't believe that I was already so close without either of us trying to bring it on. He continued to thrust his beautiful cock in and out of my pussy, switching speed and technique. His thrust would be slow and deep one moment then quick and hard the next. I didn't know what he would do next. Michael bent down his head and began kissing my neck. The added sensation brought me closer to the edge.

"I'm going to cum, Michael," I whispered.

"Cum with me," he said in reply.

He continued to move his cock within me with slow, deep, and passionate strokes. He sucked on my collar bone and the familiar tingle began.

"Michael," I moaned.

"Marie," he moaned in response as he filled me with his hot semen.

My body tensed and eyes clenched as I felt him spill within me. Spurt after spurt splashed against my cervix. When my orgasm subsided, I laid there just panting. I couldn't believe the sexual experience I just had. It felt like the closest thing to making love. Sex like this is the kind that can get a girl like me in trouble. Michael stayed inside me as his cock softened. I could feel his heart beating fast against my chest. I affectionately ran my hands up and down his back. One slid up his neck and entangled its fingers in his hair. He looked at me and smiled before giving me a soft peck on the lips. Then, he rolled off of me and onto the bed. He turned his head and looked at me. I slowly turned mine to face him and I gave a dazed smile.

"You... you are one hell of a lover," I said.

Michael smiled at me before reaching his arm to grab the comforter. He pulled the comforter over the both of us. I turned so that I could lie down on my side.

"Don't get too comfortable... how long until round 3?" I smirked.

OhEmGhee
OhEmGhee
24 Followers
12