I Was a Gaijin Bikegirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she could come to terms with the realisation that she was now partially upholstered in what looked like black leather, Alex felt that same heat in her ankles and was almost willing the sensation to move faster as it crept upwards to her knees simply to get the thing over with. Soon her legs stiffened in the same way her arms had, but these limbs were set at something that resembled a forty five degree angle. She lost the sensation of her feet as something expanded out behind her and as she felt her legs lift off the ground she realised it was a rear wheel to match the front one.

Gravity seized her new shape and the bottom of Alex's engine thumped onto the floor as her back arched and her wheels shot in opposite directions. But as if in answer to her plight, she felt a stiffening in her back and gasped in shock as her spine seemed to become rigid, pulling her errant wheels back towards her centre and lifting the bottom of her engine off the floor once more.

The rest of the changes that followed were only glimpsed by Alex as she wrestled with the enormity of her predicament. Runners and a frame grew from her chest to better support the weight of her body. Exhaust pipes crept along the side of her back legs. Dials and readouts emerged from between her shoulder-blades and a rear light emerged from her backside while twin lamps at the front sprouted from her breasts. Handlebars emerged from her shoulders and soon her altered body sported all the elements that would have graced a real motorbike.

Alex tried to move, but found that she could not shift any portion of her body save for her head.

Frustrated, she let out a grunt of annoyance that became a squeak of alarm as her engine growled in response and the mechanical elements of her body suddenly came to life.

The feeling was like nothing Alex had felt before in her life, as if a wholly new part of her being had sprung into being in that second. More than simply feel through the new parts of her body, she was able to control them as easily as she might normally have her arms and legs. But the most overwhelming element was the engine; Alex felt it purr, ripple and surge with a strength that was in no way part of a human sensation. There was power and speed in that engine and she could feel the potential running through her veins as it throbbed beneath her.

What, Alex yanked her thoughts away from the sensation of the engine, what am I doing cooing over how much horsepower this thing has? She shook her head. I'm a damn human motorbike for the love of god! At the worst I'm going to be dissected in some lab; at best I could be a novelty sideshow at a racetrack!

Alex decided that what she needed was help and there was only one person that she would even entertain the thought of seeking out.

Kanta was right across the hallway and there was a slim chance that he might do something other than freak out and die of a brain haemorrhage when he saw her, that was if she could get to him.

Her first obstacle was the front door. Alex had no idea how a motorbike was supposed to go about using a door that had been designed for a bipedal human being. So in the end she decided to throw caution to the wind and herself at the door.

Alex experimented moving herself backwards and forwards on her wheels, a little further and faster with each change of direction. She found that her balance was instinctive and the movement of her new wheels was as well.

Soon she was confident enough to make an attempt at the door, but at the last moment she somehow turned what was supposed to be a smooth roll forwards into a sudden charge at a frightening speed.

Alex pulled up instinctively to shield her face as she would have done had she still possessed what passed for normal arms. In response her body rose up onto the back wheel and the entire weight of her frame made contact with the door, which burst from its hinges and went flying off to one side.

The run of luck continued in the briefest of moments that it took for Alex to cross the width of the corridor as it was at that precise moment that Kanta chose to open his own front door to see what was causing such a commotion outside.

Without stopping, Alex shot past him and straight into the hallway of his apartment. She executed a wild swerve into his small sitting room and miraculously managed to come to a halt without smashing into the bookshelves and cabinets that lined the walls.

As silence descended, Alex heard the front door of the apartment close slowly and then there was silence save for the low purring of her engine and what she took to be Kanta's breathing in the hallway.

"Kanta?"

Alex knew that there was really nothing that she could say to open the floor up for this conversation, but she had to start somewhere.

"Alex," Kanta sounded like he was recovering from an impromptu hundred metre dash, "why are you in my apartment late at night and why...why, if I many ask, do you seem to be a motorbike?"

"Kanta," this time when Alex said his name it was as the start of a release of emotion that ran out of her control, "I don't know what's happening to me...Kanta, I'm scared."

Alex let out a sob that she tried to bite back, but then she was overwhelmed and began to cry in earnest.

Tears ran down her cheeks, but she was unable to wipe them from her face.

But then she felt the touch of a soft tissue against her cheek and looked up to see Kanta trying to dab the rivulets of moisture from her face.

"This is not some kind of television prank show, is it?" he asked her as he bent down to her level.

Alex shook her head.

"My parents always told me that foreign girls were strange," Kanta shook his head, "but I see now that they had no idea."

Alex laughed through her tears, appreciating the typically dry and subtle Japanese humour. Despite everything it had sparked hope inside her that Kanta had tried to comfort her and his joking meant that he was at least trying to come to terms with what had happened to his neighbour.

As he was drying her tears, Alex caught Kanta's eyes wandering over her in what she took to be a mix of disbelief and fairly typical male addiction to the sight of the female form. Part of her supposed that she should be irate and yelling at him, but for the most part she was amazed at the capacity of the opposite sex to be distracted by such things even in these circumstances.

If Alex was totally honest though, there was another part of her that was secretly gratified in the strangest of ways that she had Kanta's attention. There was the little thrill of knowing that she was drawing his attention to the lines of her body and the curves of her form.

For a moment it seemed that he would reach out and put a hand on the side of her seat nearest to him and she unconsciously willed him on...but then he stood and the spell was broken.

"Goodness," Kanta let out a long breath, "I mean, I had heard the stories...but those were just, well...stories!"

"What stories?" Alex seized upon the mention of something that might be more than shock in Kanta's statement.

"Ah," he rubbed the back of his head, "whenever you get people together in groups they always start to make their own stories, like legends that they pass on and that grow as they go from one person to another. The mechanics and tinkerers that are into bikes have them as well. Rubbish, I thought, until tonight. There was one that started in these parts a long time ago, back when there were still villages and country roads around here. People say that the first person to own a motorbike drove it too fast and killed himself on the narrow roads and that his spirit still rides the streets on a full moon and tries to pass his curse on to another person."

"Last full moon, "Alex shook her head in disbelief, "I was hit by a bike that came out of nowhere!"

"You don't think?"

"What else could this be?"

"But it is just a story."

"This isn't a story," Alex revved her engine in frustration, "I'm a god damn were-bike!"

"If that's so," Kanta bent down to her again, "then perhaps it is like the movies; perhaps you will turn back when the sun comes up?"

"We could just wait it out."

"No," Kanta shook his head, "people will have heard you, they will start knocking on my door and asking questions and if they see you I have no idea what will happen."

Alex looked at him for a solution.

"You will have to ride away from here and return once you have become normal again," she noted that Kanta glossed over the fact that neither of them had a clue as to whether she would return to normal with the rising of the sun.

"I can't," Alex glanced around, "I nearly ran you over going the few feet from my apartment to yours." She felt colour rising in her cheeks before she managed to ask the question she knew was inevitable. "Kanta, will you ride me out of here?"

If she had coloured with the request, Kanta positively flushed. But then she saw a change come over him as if he had reached down somewhere deep inside and found a hidden resolve. Suddenly the awkward young man was replaced by a resigned and focussed one.

"Of course," he said as if there had never been a question of the matter.

"One thing, Kanta," Alex chewed her lip as she phrased the next question in her mind, "don't take this the wrong way or think that I'm making more of myself than I should...but you ride a scooter, do you really think that you can handle...well, me?"

"That is irrelevant," Kanta replied in his new idiom as a rock-solid and reliable male, "I have to ride you and I will."

"Then I suppose you'd better climb on board," Alex felt embarrassed to be saying the words, but there was no other way to put it.

"I have to say," Kanta paused as he pulled on his leather jacket and scooped up a helmet from the floor, "if you'll forgive me." He fumbled in his jeans pocket. "Alex, you do make a strangely beautiful motorbike."

Alex wondered if that was the single oddest compliment that any woman had received in the course of human history. But she caught a glimpse of herself in a mirror as Kanta pulled on his helmet and made his way across the room and was forced to admit that he did have a point.

Her transformation had left her seeming to kneel on all fours, supported by her frame and wheels. But the shape of her body was very much intact and her curves and lines were very feminine as they had always been. Her breasts nestled in the plastic of her torso, the rounded leather shape of her buttocks were graceful and the tights that she had worn still covered her thighs below.

Alex supposed she really did make quite an impressive machine.

She was pulled away from her reflection by the weight on her lower back as Kanta swung his leg over her and gently sat down on the leather of her seat. Alex felt the suspension in her legs give under his weight and the pressure on the springs that she realised must be concealed beneath her skin. But on a more human level, she felt the weight and warmth of his body as he sat on top of her buttocks and his legs gripped tightly around her sides.

He put his hands on her handlebars and experimentally twisted her throttle.

The feeling was like nothing that Alex had experienced in her life before. She had found that she had the ability to operate her own mechanical functions pretty much by will alone, but this was something very different indeed. It was comparable to the difference between pleasuring herself and the act of making love with a partner with whom she was in almost complete synchronicity. When Kanta revved her throttle, he did so based on the long years he had spent immersed in the art of the mechanical tinkerer and the instinctive hints that he heard from Alex's engine. He manipulated her throttle in a way that spoke to the rhythm of her body and made her engine purr like a satiated cat.

"We go down the corridor and into the lift," Kanta stated in a matter of fact way, "it's large enough to take a bike."

"You're sure?"

"I once thought about trying to sneak a bike up here in parts when I ran out of space in my garage," Kanta sounded a little guilty at the admission, "I measured the interior to make sure it would fit."

"What then?"

"Then we reverse out and drive through the lobby and out of the door as fast as we can without killing someone on the way!"

"But what if someone sees us?"

"We cannot get out of the building without there being a chance someone will see something, but if we are quick and do not stop then maybe they will not be sure of what they have seen apart from a mad man riding a motorbike inside the building?"

"I have to admit," Alex sighed, "it's the only plan I can think of right now."

Kanta nodded and gingerly eased Alex forward and into the hallway where he stood on the edge of her frame and leaned over to open the front door.

"Ready?" he asked as he sat back down.

"Ready!" Alex nodded.

Kanta revved her engine and drove her out into the corridor as fast as he dared. Alex closed her eyes as they emerged from the doorway, but when there were no shouts of surprise she opened them and saw that by some miracle the corridor was clear. Kanta wasted no time and they sped down the corridor and reached the lifts in a matter of seconds where he hammered the call button in an uncharacteristically aggressive manner until the doors slid open and they shot inside.

In the confined space of the lift there was no sound apart from the ragged pulling of Kanta's breathing and the sound of her own engine that seemed somehow to have adopted a similar tone edged with tension and adrenaline. The small amount of time that it took for the lift to travel to the ground floor of the building saw Alex momentarily lost in the sensations that being ridden had stirred inside her. Somehow the weight of his body pressing down on her was adding to the sense of balance that she had on her wheels and the feel of his hands on her handlebars was reassuring despite the crazy nature of her predicament.

Alex heard the lift doors open and Kanta throw her into reverse a second before they emerged backwards into the tiny lobby. Fate had smiled on them one last time as the space was deserted and they wasted no time in crossing the room and heading straight out through the doors of the apartment building.

Once they were on the road, Kanta steered through back streets and drove as fast Alex as fast as he dared along straight roads. She guessed that he was trying to balance the need to keep out of sight with the need to make it out of the urban sprawl as soon as possible. As they travelled the looming concrete edifices began to thin and Alex realised they were making for the outskirts of the city and the rural areas that lay beyond. Her knowledge of the local geography was woeful, but somehow she sensed Kanta's intentions in his steering and simply knew where he was aiming to go.

Soon they were leaving Yokohama behind and making their way into the forested hills that lay beyond the city. Alex was suddenly reminded of her dreams, speeding along these roads on a wave of euphoric speed. So this was why she had not know how she was travelling on those roads, because she had no idea that in those flights of fantasy she was not riding a bike, but instead being ridden as one.

The experience was something that Alex had never expected in so many ways. Of course it was strange enough to find that you had been transformed into a human motorbike in the first place. But there were subtle elements of the experience that Alex could never have understood before this even if she had tried.

The most stunning, she found, was the fact that she felt oddly liberated by the whole experience in a way that would have made no sense to anyone else. She had become a vehicle in a mundane way and being ridden might have seemed like a demeaning experience. But that was not what she felt right there and then, instead she struggled to compare this feeling to a more commonplace relationship and settled on the experience of horse and rider. Some might have seen an equine as a beast simply forced to carry a man on its back, but there was far more to the relationship than they could understand. There was a bond between the horse and rider, a trust and understanding that allowed them to perform together as one. Deeper there was the need of the horse to run and run as its nature intended and the rider in his own way became a part of that need and its indulgence.

That relationship between rider and ridden seemed so similar to the feelings that she had experienced since Kanta began to ride her. She was not some dull and mundane machine that a man had simply sat astride and forced to carry him around. She was thinking, feeling creature that had honestly asked another to mount her. Kanta, for his part, was not a crude brute who had jumped on her back and bludgeoned her to his will. He was gentle, but firm with her and seemed to treat her with all the respect that he would have either a vintage machine, beautiful woman or as she was right now: both.

Rounding corners and hugging bends, their bodies were forced to move in harmony with one another as he steered and she responded. But more and more it seemed to Alex that their roles were merging into one as she learnt the subtle hints and signs of what Kanta would ask of her based on the lay of the road ahead. Soon the art of navigating the roads had changed to the degree where neither of them needed to wait for a cue from the other; they acted together and in perfect unison.

Alex almost laughed out loud as she came to the realisation that this was the closest she had ever come to having sex without actually...

She paused mentally as the thought somehow made her aware of the feel of Kanta's member as he was sitting astride her. There was no embarrassment in Alex's mind as she realised that he was very much erect and had been for quite some time. She also realised that she was not in the least bit worried about the fact, quite the opposite in fact. The feel of his weight, pressing down on her was something that felt so natural and so right that there was in that second no doubt in her mind.

"Kanta," Alex somehow managed to sound loud and clear to him despite the wind whipping past them as they went, "go ahead, do it...you know what I mean."

"What...I, Alex," Kanta sounded like a man convinced that what looked like a one yard hop into paradise might be concealing a hundred foot drop into hell, "we will come off the road!"

Alex was at least relieved that did in fact know what she meant.

"I can handle the steering for as long as it takes," Alex knew she was telling the truth, "If you don't then I'm damn sure we'll come off the road anyway!"

Kanta took one hand off her handlebars and made the best job he was able of unzipping his jeans considering the circumstances. Both he and Alex were going on instinct, but she was sure that based on the liquid shifting that she had felt in her intimate parts, the point of entry that they needed was close to the surface of the leather across the seat that was composed of her buttocks.

She was proved right as the black leather curves of her buttocks parted for Kanta and his member brushed against her own sensitive flesh between them. He needed no further encouragement and Alex felt his length enter her as far as he was able and remain there while his legs gripped her sides ever more tightly.

The feeling was like no sex that Alex or Kanta had experienced before in their lives. Suddenly they were both aware of the union from the position of the other. He felt the sensation of the road under his wheels, the throb of the engine beneath his belly and the weight of the rider on his back and inside him at the same time. She felt the warmth of the leather beneath her own skin, the thrill of the ride and the all-consuming desire for the graceful combination of feminine beauty and mechanical power beneath her.