I Was a Virgin Cocksucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Would you like to cum in my ass or in my mouth?”

“Neither…just keep that tongue in my ass baby!”

With that I leaned back on his face and smothered the little ass fucker while I came all over my stomach. When I finished he slid out from my ass cheeks and started licking my cum off my stomach like a little puppy.

When he was finished he asked me if he could have one kiss. Hell I had swallowed his cum and licked his ass I thought I might as well give it a try. His lips got right up to my mouth and then the light caught his face and I couldn’t do it.

“Sorry buddy, I love’s ya but yur just not my type.”

Well, we had a good laugh over that and I quickly got dressed, drained my glass washing his taste from my mouth and walked to the door.

“Wait.” He turned on the kitchen light and scribbled his phone number on a piece of paper and said, “I know you were trying this out tonight for the first time…but if you ever feel like doing it again; give me a call.”

I left knowing that if the mood ever did come back that he would be the one I would want to do it with. It’s been over 15 years and the mood's never returned. I’ve thought about it and I have no regrets. But having done it once…what would be the purpose. I still love fucking the babes way too much to join the man club. The only way I would do it again was if I was with a woman and a guy (who had the same curiosity I had that night long ago) or with another couple.

Time will tell!

12