I Was An Amazon Sex Slave!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched my every move as I stripped and showered. I was petrified with fear, convinced she'd gone insane. Her use of the term 'just once' had me pretty worried too. As instructed I lay on her bed and, incredulously, watched her take off her clothes. I had never seen her naked. As she reached her arms above her head to remove her undershirt I glanced up at the bobbing undersides of large smooth breasts; then down, past her taut ribcage and belly, to a thick patch of black hair. For the first time in months I felt my cock begin to twitch with interest, entirely of its own volition. I'd been fortunate at uni. While my fellow students mostly made do with holosluts or love cabinets, I enjoyed that rarest of experiences for an ST geek, the real thing. A female professor in her sexual prime – she was 72 when we first met – decided, for her own pleasure, to take me on as a project. She taught me everything I needed to know about her body and exactly what she liked. I felt that if I was going to survive this night of 'making love' to Tawny I was going to need to call on all those rusty skills.

Tawny lay beside me and we kissed – I mean really kissed, not her just thrusting her tongue down my throat and waggling it around. She sucked my tongue into her mouth, and I felt my slowly inflating cock brush against her pubic bush. Then she slunk her head down onto my chest and sucked and nipped my nipples, which I found surprisingly arousing. After that it was my turn. I traced my lips down her throat and onto one of her big boobs, sucking the end into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the deep brown nipple. My other hand massaged the other boob, my fingers sliding down it to close around and squeeze that nipple. Tawny's breathing deepened and a hand curled in my hair, pulling it painfully then pushing my head lower. I dipped my tongue into her navel, my finger tips burrowing into her ass cheeks, and carried on down. As she began to slowly writhe on the bed I tracked my nose down her hairy mound, to the very edge of her slit...

Then I changed my plan of attack. Dipping to the foot of the bed I took a big toe into my mouth. From the snarl she emitted I thought for a moment that my death was upon me, but I sucked hard on the toe, swirled my tongue around it, stroking my fingers across the soft skin between her other toes, and licked my way to her instep, caressing her powerful calf and Achilles tendon with one hand. I relaxed slightly as the growl turned into a long moan of arousal. I traced my tongue to her ankle, and up a muscular leg until I was nuzzling at her dusky inner thigh, my mouth millimetres from her blue-black pussy. By now her moaning had risen in pitch to an animalistic keening as she scrabbled in my hair with her fingers. I felt a curious, alien sense of power as, lifting my face, I ran my tongue the length of her slit, making her buck and yelp. I nuzzled her clitoris, then nibbled on it as I stroked two fingers in a circular motion around the inside of her cunt. A finger of my other hand slid into her backside and teased around the edge of her puckered anus. Her legs stiffened and her hips rose from the bed as her wailing increased in volume. Finally, I surged up her body, driving my cock – more painfully stiff than I could ever remember - into her with all my strength. As I slid up her I took her legs with me, lifting them over my shoulders. She howled as she stiffened, her head lashing from side to side, fingernails raking my back, then she seemed to relax. I kept pumping for as long as I could and, to try and extend my performance, trying to think of anything – ST sub-routines, how the Fermi Hoops might be playing – anything but the voluptuous body whimpering and squirming beneath me, soft breasts squashing into my chest. Finally I looked down at her really quite beautiful face, eyes closed, brow furrowed in concentration, her tongue lolling out as her breath came in roars, and I exploded into her like a thousand lasercannons.

I collapsed onto her body and she hugged me crushingly to her, kissing me with genuine passion, tears streaming from her eyes. As we both came down from the high I again took one of those huge, very chewable nipples between my lips. I knew I must have been mistaken when I thought I heard her whisper "Thank you." Sensing her beginning to drowse I started disentangling myself to return to my cot; then I felt a restraining hand on my shoulder. "No, stay here tonight Adem – please." She actually said 'please' to me! So I spent the rest of the night in Tawny's bed, her arms wrapped around my waist, her nipples pressing into my back, her pubic hair tickling my ass, her legs, bent at the knees, pressed against mine. I lay wide awake terrified that I was spending my last night alive.

In fact, from then on I spent every night in Tawny's bed. Sometimes we didn't even have sex. We'd just hold each other in our arms, chests nestling together, she planting small kisses on my face and smiling at me like a demented idiot. I never - ever – forgot that I was sharing a bed with a woman who had killed 172 men (excluding the unknowable numbers in the freighters, passenger liners and Pacifier ships she had shot down or sabotaged); but she was undeniably a very beautiful, passionate and, to my immense shock, affectionate lover. When it was to give pleasure, rather than simply to take it, she could do amazing things with the muscles of her vagina, milking my dick with her strokes, and create a little piece of heaven around my cock with her mouth. Of course I was still a prisoner, my life at her mercy, or that of any other Amazon who took a great enough dislike to me, but it wasn't the worst way to spend my incarceration! I noticed that she seemed to go on fewer raids than she used to. She was more happy to let the other women do that while she stayed back to run the camp. I also couldn't help noticing that casualties among the Amazons were starting to increase as the Pacifiers got wiser to them.

One night I was awoken from a sound sleep by a hand shaking my shoulder. "Adem! Come on, it's time to go." Blearily I asked Tawny where we were going. Her answer was "Home." She sat on the bed beside me and, to my surprise, took my hand in hers, staring at it and playing with my fingers as she rather hesitantly explained. "Adem, I'm burned out. I can't do this like I used to, all the slaughter, never really getting anywhere, the friends I see not coming back...I've had enough, it's time to retire. Get dressed, we're going." Nervously I dragged my clothes on. Tawny had prepared a small pack which she gave me to carry. The camp was completely silent, and I was startled when another Amazon stepped into the pool of light outside the communal hall and, silently, beckoned us towards one of the shield airlocks. I saw it was Rori, perhaps the only woman who commanded as much respect in the camp as Tawny. Tawny hugged her and said "what will you say?"

Rori grinned. "Close to the truth. I saw you and pretty boy sneaking out, I waited until you were up on the plain then I sent a remote out and vaporised you. Now get moving - and don't forget to trigger the hopper to blow once you're well clear of it." They hugged again and, still stunned at the turn of events, I allowed Tawny to lead me to a two-person microhopper.

As we set off up the gorge, and headed out onto the plain, the back of my neck prickled, half expecting Rori to make good at any moment on her comment about the remote blaster. As Tawny drove and glided, dangerously fast, she explained her plan. "I've got a few million creds stashed away, for when I needed them. A couple of years ago I bought a little place in North Zeeland. Back on Terra where I come from. NZ's a long way south of the Death Zones, a beautiful, fresh climate. That's where we're heading for. I don't suppose you've ever been Terraside, have you? You've never seen an ocean, how amazingly blue it is..." She babbled on like that for most of the journey, while I wondered how she thought we – she especially – were going to get off Titania, let alone back to Terra.

After a couple of hours driving I found out. She landed the hopper in the Dakota Fanning-DiCaprio Crater, and in the headlights I saw the glimpse of metal – a small interdisc shuttle, enough to get us up to Uranus, where we could hop a stellar cruiser. I began to realise Tawny had been planning this move for some time. She scooted into the back of the vehicle. For nearly an hour I sat watching Uranus rising across the sky, then I heard her voice calling a fanfare – "Ta-dah!"

I turned to see a woman I didn't recognise. The tight black curls had been replaced by flowing long white blonde locks. The brown skin was now deathly white. She'd made here eyes look Chinese and thinned her lips. Gone was the bulky grey combat suit, to be replaced by a stylish red one-piece with a designer label. She even looked a lot slimmer and less curvy, like a gloco executive on her way home. I knew there wasn't room in the craft for a bodymorpher, even if the Amazons could have got hold of one, and I marvelled at the changes she'd achieved through pure cosmetics and styling. She was obviously pleased with herself at my reaction. She gave me a change of clothes, another designer one-piece, and decided that I should keep the beard, moustache and longer hair I had grown since being kidnapped. We were about to lock the ships for transfer when the hopper was bathed in light and we felt a jolt as the lock of a third ship connected with ours. The com desk came to life and a voice barked, "You're under arrest. Come through the lock with your hands where we can see them – one wrong move and you're vaped."

Tawny looked at me in shock – and pulled a small hand blaster on me. "Adem, I want to believe I can trust you, but I can't take the chance. This will be on you the whole time. Keep your mouth shut and we just might get out of this." I couldn't see how she expected to talk her way out of a Pacifier arrest when they'd found us about to make an illegal take-off from an unauthorised site, but that was her problem. It looked as if my period of captivity was just about to end. As instructed we passed through the lock into the bay of a two-man Paco ship. The moment Tawny emerged a stun blast hit her squarely in the chest. She dropped to her hands and knees gasping for breath, her blaster skittering away from her across the floor. The young Paco grinned triumphantly as he kicked her viciously in the ribs, sending her sprawling. Not taking his eyes off her, he said to me "You're Dr Terek right? You're on our biogrid, so we knew you were on-board. We don't have a record for this one, so I guess she's one of the Amazon cunts who snatched you from Kennedy. We've been watching this area for two days, to see who'd come along for the shuttle." Glancing over his shoulder he gave me another grin. "Well congratulations Doctor, you're home free. Now I'm sure you won't object if I save NorCon the cost of a trial for this bitch." He raised his blaster and pointed it squarely between Tawny's eyes.

I'm not sure who was the most surprised: Tawny, as her expression changed from sullen resignation to one of stunned bewilderment; the Paco, as his eyes and mouth widened in shock; or me, as I felt his warm blood gush slickly between my fingers. I had chanced on the knife – the one with which Tawny had threatened Donna – and stashed it, against the vain hope that I might at some point get the chance of freedom. Now, ironically, I had used it to murder the law enforcement officer who had been about to deliver my freedom. Tawny reacted first. Taking the man's blaster she headed for the cockpit. A second later I heard a shot and knew the second Paco had gone the same way as his colleague. Tawny came back into the bay and, to my mild surprise, hugged me to her and began running her hands and arms up and down my torso. "Come on baby, you're in shock but we've got to get moving. Chances are they were just a rogue patrol, keeping this little find to themselves for the glory, but we can't be sure."

My legs didn't seem to want to work, and I couldn't detach my eyes from the drying blood on my hand, but she somehow pushed me back through the lock, and sat me down as she detached, re-attaching to the shuttle. I had begun to waken up by then, and understood her urgency when she propelled me towards the lock again. By the time the charge she had set vaporised both craft we were well above the surface of Titania. I realised that it would probably be hours before the Pacos were even missed. By that time we would be at Isinbayeva Base on Uranus, with different identities and two berths on a Terra-bound cruiser.

The sight of the Pacific Ocean never ceases to enthral me. I find so many billions of gallons of water, so indescribably blue, simultaneously mesmerisingly beautiful and terrifyingly awesome. In fact, everything here is so much brighter, with such vivid colours, than anything on any other world I've seen. And the taste of natural air is also quite indescribable. The neighbours – the nearest is 8 kilos away – know I'm Dan, who made our fortune selling the ST business I'd built up Out There. I live here on our farm with my beautiful, loving Maori wife Kai, now six months pregnant with our second child. Generally we don't bother other people and they don't bother us – just as well, given the small arsenal of blasters concealed around the place! We tend the animals together, and Kai's quite happy slaughtering them. I enjoyed the taste of animal flesh the first time I tried it, although it took a while for my digestive system to catch up. The nervous itch at the back of my mind, that I might wake up one morning to find my throat slit, so to speak, has more or less gone away now. I just live each day as it comes, knowing I'm going to spend the rest of my days, however many there might be, and my nights with a passionate tigress who loves me and who, even in her delicate condition, can still do things with her mouth and her pussy that send me into orbit.

12