I Was Bored Ch. 07

Story Info
Training wives and influencing clients.
6.9k words
4.55
120.9k
50

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched Laura suck my cock. She was not the natural Ellen had been, but she was doing her best. She would get better with practice. I would see to that!

“Ellen, you cock sucker, get down there and show Laura some of your techniques. We want her to learn to do this right, don’t we?” I asked.

Ellen dropped down and began to show Laura a few of the finer points of a good blowjob. Ellen had been a natural right from the get-go! I let them practice and slurp until I felt I was getting close.

“That is enough, sluts. I want to save it for Laura’s little pussy,” I told them. I led them to the bedroom.

“Laura, lay down on your back and spread your legs,” I ordered. She quickly followed my instructions. “Ellen, I want you to get her ready for me.”

Ellen just looked at me. I smiled at her. Then I reminded her about her husband.

“Imagine Art’s face when you tell him you ate your first pussy. He will go crazy! Now get to it, slut! Do I have to discipline you?” I asked.

At the mention of Art’s name Ellen lit up. She lowered her face down to Laura’s snatch. Laura was watching as Ellen began to lap at her.

“Eat my pussy, you little whore! Make me cum on your face. Show me you eat pussy as good as you eat cock, slut!” Laura urged.

I was noticing an interesting situation with the two women. Ellen was submissive to Laura. They fell into their rolls naturally and quite happily. Ellen began to do some serious pussy eating at Laura’s insistence.

Laura was moaning as she moved Ellen’s head around with her hands. Ellen was kneeling at the bottom of the bed with her ass looking especially delicious. I got behind her and pushed my cock into her wet slit. Soon Ellen was moaning as I slowly fucked her with long, deep strokes. I pulled and pinched her hard nipples at the same time.

Ellen began to tremble and an orgasm wracked her body. He moaned loudly into Laura’s wet pussy and then Laura erupted. It was a sight to behold.

“You cunt eating whore!” gasped Laura as she held Ellen’s face in her snatch. “You are really good at this, slut.”

I pulled out of Ellen’s pussy and pushed her aside. Laura’s eyes widened as I moved between her legs. My cock glistened with Ellen’s juices.

“Please be careful with that. I’ve only been with Charlie. I am practically a virgin,” laughed Laura.

I slid my cock along Laura’s slit. Ellen had gotten her very ready for my invasion. I slowly pushed into Laura. I felt resistance and pushed harder.

“Sweet Jesus! I don’t know if it will fit!” exclaimed Laura.

“Just keep your ass still and take it, slut,” I replied. “It will fit.”

Suddenly my cock head slid through her tight opening and was inside her. Ellen was inches from our joined bodies, watching in awe. Laura was holding her head up, watching my cock slowly disappear into her hot box. It took a few minutes and I had to stop often to allow Laura to stretch to accommodate me. She had to weigh less than 100 pounds and was incredibly tight.

I slowly began to move in and out. I would work a little more in Laura with every stroke. Then I felt her cervix and I still had more cock left! I just kept bouncing of it and Laura began to relax. In a minute she was groaning and in another minute she was wracked with an orgasm. I began to pound her harder and she was pulling my ass to her,

“Yes! Fuck that pussy. It is yours now. Make me your slut, Bob. Fuck Charlie!” cried Laura.

Call me a selfish, miserable prick, but Laura’s words made me ecstatic. Charlie needed a little humility and I was determined to administer it. I felt a new surge of energy and slammed into Laura, and entered her cervix! I was bottoming out with every stroke now.

“Christ!” yelled Laura.

I looked down and saw her stomach rise every time I pushed into her. Ellen saw it, too, and placed her hand on Laura’s midsection to feel it expand and contract. I was inside Laura’s uterus. Laura began to shake and groan as a steady stream of orgasms ran through her core.

All this was too much for me. I felt my balls tighten and I held Laura’s legs wide and pushed into her as far as I could and filled her womb with my sperm. Laura was motionless now.

Slowly I pulled my softening dick from its confines. Ellen was there to suck it in and clean it off. I patted her head as she gently worked on my cock. I looked at Laura and saw she was back with us, and watching Ellen. I was glad because Ellen seemed to have this slut thing down perfectly. She would do anything I wanted. Laura could learn from her.

Ellen was finally satisfied that she was finished and let my cock slide from her mouth. I dropped down on Laura, kissing her neck and then sucking her tender nipples. That was when the phone rang.

As I debated whether or not to answer it, Ellen picked up the receiver.

“Hello? Yes, this is Ellen, but who are you?” she asked. “Mike? I am sorry but I don’t know who…. Oh, of course! Well thank you, Mike. I am glad you liked it!”

Who in hell was Ellen speaking with? Why would she be getting a call at my house? I let Laura’s nipple slip from my mouth and sat up.

“Well, yes, I did think it was a nice one,” Ellen continued. "You’ll have to speak to Bob about that. Here he is now.”

I gave her my questioning look as she handed the phone to me. She was smiling like the cat that got the cream.

“It is that guy Mike that you had me blow,” whispered Ellen. “He thinks I am your wife,”

I took the phone and asked, “Mike? What’s up?”

“Hello, Bob. I thought you might be interested in a little business I can send your way. I told a couple of business acquaintances about Ellen, and they said they would be interested in sending their orders your way. Interested?”

“You know I am interested, Mike,” I answered. “That is how I make my living.”

“I expect to be compensated for sending them your way, Bob. You understand that, right?” Mike asked.

“That certainly seems fair,” I responded. “How much do you want?”

“I want your wife, Bob. She seems to remember me and I asked her if she liked my cock and she said that she did,” chuckled Mike. “Maybe you aren’t giving her everything she needs. She sure seemed to like my cock when she sucked me off in my office, didn’t she?”

“You want to fuck Ellen? Is that what you are saying, Mike?” I asked. “What do the other guys want in order to give me their business?”

“Glad you asked, Bob. They are here listening on my speaker phone,” laughed Mike. “They didn’t believe you had you wife suck me off for my contract. You pretty much admitted it just now and you seem willing enough to let me fuck her. These boys want the same thing.”

“Are you saying you expect me to give Ellen to you and a few others? How big are their contracts,” I demanded.

Ellen and Laura were listening intently to my conversation. Ellen seemed excited and pleased. Laura was amazed.

“It seems you are again willing to go along with us, Bob. I told these guys you would give up Ellen’s sweet ass for their contracts,” goaded Mike. “They will be as big as the one I signed, or bigger. They want more than a blowjob, though. I didn’t negotiate very well last time. My head was clouded,” laughed Mike.

I did the math real fast and realized this was an excellent opportunity for me. I would have to make calls and kiss ass for a month to even approach sales like the ones I would be receiving from these horny rednecks.

“Exactly how many men are there and what to you need from Ellen?” I asked.

“Some people think I am a pervert, Bob, but you have me beat. Pimping your wife is pretty low. I like it,” continued Mike. “She is a honey. The deal is that there are three of us and we want her at a local motel tomorrow night. It will be all night and we will do whatever the fuck we want! How does that sound?”

“As I recall, Mike you are married. I doubt your wife knows you will be slamming Ellen’s cunt tomorrow night,” I responded. “You are lower than I am, if it matters. But I don’t want your admiration. I want your business and you want Ellen’s pussy. I think we understand each other and have a deal,” I concluded.

“I like your honesty, Bob. Have your little whore at the Sheridan, room 402 by 7:00 Saturday evening. You can pick her up at 7 AM. She may have trouble walking,” gloated Mike.

As I hung up the phone it occurred to me how much I disliked that Mike. It also occurred to me that my cock was hard again. Why did my prick stiffen every time some miserable bastard got his hands on one of my women? This couldn’t be normal, but what a rush!

“Ladies, we are going on a road trip tomorrow. Ellen, you will be fucked by Mike and a couple others to make some sales for me,” I declared. “You will be theirs all night. They will do whatever they can want with you and to you. Any questions?” I asked.

“Just one, Bob. I notice you are hard thinking about your slut with Mike and his friends,” Ellen observed as she took my cock in her hand. “Will you fuck me again?”

Ellen’s pussy was soaked and I slid in pretty easily. I decided I should stretch her out as much as possible before I dropped her off for Mike and friends. I am a considerate guy!

I took both women shopping and picked out some clothes for them. Neither of them would ever have chosen the stuff I bought. Everything was low cut and short. Laura actually was pretty attractive after Ellen helped her do her make-up and hair.

Ellen’s tits were not very big, but the right bra and top enhanced them just right. Her strong point was her legs. They were perfectly shaped and very strong.

Ellen had very nice tits and a lovely round ass. That was another thing I like in a women. By the time we left the mall and started down the highway, Ellen and Laura were catching appreciative glances all over the place.

“Did you see how that guy looked at me?” asked Laura. “I just know he wanted to fuck me! I never noticed anything like that before. I always wondered if other men would even want me. Now I know they do and I like it!” declared Laura.

“I feel the same way,” added Ellen. “Thanks, Bob, for showing me how desirable I am to men. I know Art will go crazy when he hears about this weekend. I can’t wait to tell him all about it.”

Laura looked at Ellen for a few seconds and then asked, “Do you think you should tell him about tonight? He might get angry with you or Bob, don’t you think? These are complete strangers his wife will be banging, after all.”

“You don’t know how it is yet,” responded Ellen. “If I lie, or sneak around, I am being unfaithful to Art. I share my adventures with him. It is like he is doing it all with me. I cannot describe how hot this all makes him.”

Ellen continued, “He loves the idea that other men want me and use me, but I still love only him. In fact, I love Art more than ever! I enjoy the sex with Bob and whomever, but I love it with Art. When I see how he looks at me and how proud he is of me, I could burst. I respect him more than ever and he feels the same about me.”

“I don’t know how Charlie will feel about the things I have done with you two. Do you think I should even tell him?” asked Laura.

“Laura, I am just beginning to understand how Art feels. If Charlie is anything like Art and Bob, you have to tell him. He will ravish you before you finish! I know,” Ellen concluded.

“I should remember he has Sue all weekend, so I have nothing to apologize to him about,” added Laura. “His little dick will be worn to a nub,” she laughed. “I am going to tell him everything. I will especially tell him that Bob won’t let me suck his little cock!”

We got to the hotel around 5:00 and I got a room. Then I took the ladies out for a nice dinner. They sat on either side of me and more than a few men showed envy. These girls looked pretty good and they both fawned all over me. We were developing a trust and friendship that few people share.

We were almost finished with dinner, when who comes in, but Mike and a couple other men. They did not see us, but Ellen spotted Mike immediately.

“Look Laura!” gasped Ellen. “That is the fellow I sucked off and that wants to fuck me tonight. Look how big the other two men are! If they are the friends he will have with him, I am going to be fucked silly!”

Ellen was right. The two fellows with Mike were about six and a half foot tall each and must have weighed around 240 pounds. If their cocks were proportional, Ellen would no longer be so impressed with mine!

Then Mike saw us. He stopped in his tracks and pointed us out to his friends. They stood with their jaws hanging and drool falling from their tongues. Mike came to our table with the other two following.

“I see you brought a spare, Bob. Are you afraid your wife won’t be satisfied by you after tonight?” chortled Mike.

This guy was a real asshole. He made Charlie look sweet. My cock twitched.

“You can’t have too much money, a car too fast, or too many beautiful women,” I answered.

I made the introductions. I noticed one of the fellows kept looking at Laura.

“Ellen, you have already met Mike. Laura, this is the Mike that we have been discussing today. I assume these are your associates, Mike?” I questioned.

“These are the two guys that are going to fuck your wife senseless tonight, Bob,” sneered Mike. “Stan is in the blue shirt and Gary isn’t. This is Ellen, boys. I wasn’t lying, was I?”

Gary spoke first, “I have to admit I had my doubts, Mike. You never had much luck with women, but she looks good enough to eat. In fact, I am staking that claim right now. I want to eat her before anybody gets carried away!”

I looked at Ellen to see how she was holding up. She was beaming! This sort of talk made her wet, I could tell. How had she repressed it for so long? Ellen looked radiant.

“Gentlemen, we will meet at 6:30 at your room to go over our business. I have to ask that you allow us to finish our meals,” I suggested.

“Sure, Bob. We will be there with bells on, but nothing else,” laughed Mike as he led his friends back to their table.

“Ellen, they are barely above apes!” cried Laura. “I think they will pound your little pussy all night, not to mention a lot of other things! Will you be ok?”

“Art will be stunned when I tell him about this! I will be fine,” assured Ellen. “They are only men and I have learned I can handle a horny man. Did you hear what that man said? He wants to eat me! I bet his tongue is as big as Art’s cock.”

I had some reservations when I saw the size of Mike’s friends, but Ellen seemed pretty confident.

“I rented the room next to the one you will be in, Ellen. If you need me yell, or bang on the wall or something,” I directed. “I will be close by.”

“Bob, you really are a gentleman, for all your talk. I see why Sue is so happy,” Ellen added. “I really like you and I won’t mess up your deal tonight. They will want to do more business with you!”

At 6:30 I knocked on Mike’s door. Ellen and Laura were both with me. I wanted Ellen to understand exactly what was expected of her. I felt Laura should see how I play the game she had joined. Mike was in his underwear when he answered the door.

“Come right in ladies, Bob. Ellen, you look great! Are you excited about my big cock? You really liked it when you sucked me off, didn’t you?” asked the crude bastard.

“Your cock is beautiful, Mike,” replied Ellen. “I can hardly wait to feel you inside me. I loved sucking it!”

Man! Ellen was really something. She was making Mike feel like a million dollars! Her ass might be worth that much to me the way she was going!

I took out my contracts and sat down with Stan and Gary. It was pretty straightforward and we had a deal in a few minutes. They really weren’t concentrating on what they were signing. Mike had his hands down Ellen’s shirt and was pinching and pulling her nipples. Gary and Stan were eager to get the deal started.

Laura was standing by the door, saying nothing. I was unable to read her thoughts. Ellen, on the other hand, was transparent. She was in heat and that damn Mike was smiling at me as he pawed her. He was convinced he was going to fuck my wife and that seemed to give him a rush. I understood exactly what the asshole was thinking and feeling.

That was when Stan got my attention. “How about the thin one?” he asked. “Any chance you can leave her, too? I bet she is some great fuck!”

Laura’s eyes widened and her lips formed the word ‘no’. I thought it over quickly and made my decision. Actually Stan’s suggestion had given me a hard on. ‘Big Boy’ was telling me to go for it.

“Stan, she is a bit shy. Suppose I stay here for a while and keep her with me. I don’t want her to have any bad experiences,” I reasoned.

“Sure, Bob. That sounds fair enough,” replied Stan. “Can we start now? It is almost 7:00 and Mike already has Ellen has naked.”

In the short time that I had spoken with Stan, Mike had removed Ellen’s shirt and bra and was once again feeding on her tits. Gary was kneeling by her, working her skirt down off her delicious ass. His face was almost in her ass crack.

Laura came to me, panic in her eyes. It looked like she was having second thoughts about being a slut.

“Bob, I can’t do this! I don’t know these men. They are so big. I haven’t…”

Her protests ended as I grabbed her and kissed her hard. My tongue was all over her mouth and she began to moan slightly. I pulled away from her and looked into her eyes.

“Laura, you can do it and you will. Why don’t you suck Stan’s cock for him?” I suggested. “I will be here if there is any problem.”

Stan smiled and started to remove his pants. Laura still seemed undecided. I knew she would be fine once she got started, so I kept after her.

“Laura, show Stan your tits and see if he likes then, now!” I demanded.

Nervously, Laura pulled her shirt over her head. I reached over and unsnapped her bra and her little tits were there for Stan to see.

“Oh, my God!” Stan exclaimed as he bent over and began suckling and twisting Laura’s nipples. Laura seemed surprised as his ardor.

“I love your tits, Laura. They are so firm and your nipples are so hard,” Stan managed between sucks.

I saw Laura bring her hands to Stan’s hair and hold his head to her sensitive breasts. Slowly her frown became a smile as Stan’s mouth worked her body.

I looked over to see Ellen was naked. She was sitting on Gary’s face and he was slurping her pussy like a starving man. Mike was feeding her his cock and both men were pinching and squeezing her tits. Ellen was moaning. I don’t think she could have been happier.

Stan stopped and pulled his underwear down. His cock stood out straight. It was about my length, but was even thicker. Laura looked at it with awe as Stan pushed on her shoulders. She dropped to her knees and took Stan in her hands.

“Jesus, you have a big cock, Stan!” blurted Laura. “I don’t know if I will be able to handle it.”

With that said, Laura began to lick his shaft and balls. She took her time and practiced the little things Ellen had shown her with my cock. She could barely get the head in her mouth, but she was using her tongue well. I felt like a proud dad, well sort of!

Stan was in heaven. He patted Laura’s head and grinned like hell. Then I heard Mike speak to Gary.

“Let me fuck that cunt, Gary. I don’t want to pop a nut in this slut’s mouth again!”

With that he pulled Ellen off Gary’s face and to one of the beds. He looked over at me and chuckled.

“I am glad you are here to see this, Bob. Your little wife is going to be my slut. I am going to fuck her like a bitch. Get on all fours, whore!” Mike growled.

Ellen seemed to be a lot like me. The more of an asshole Mike was, the hotter she got. She swung her ass up and backed up to Mike like she couldn’t wait. She didn’t have to. Mike buried his cock to the hilt and Ellen had her first orgasm. Mike laughed again and started pounding her as hard as he could. Ellen was fantastic as she met every thrust and seemed to want more. Mike was not winning this battle!

12