I Wasn't Expecting That

Story Info
Shy wife gets a birthday treat.
2.3k words
4.46
54.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,539 Followers

"Oh Jack, I don't know what to say," I exclaimed, showering my husband in kisses.

"You just enjoy yourself. You deserve to be spoilt," he replied, trying to act all cool as usual.

It was my thirtieth birthday, and Jack had paid for me to have a pamper day at our local spa. It may not sound that exciting, but money was very tight, and we could rarely afford treats for ourselves. Any spare money we did ever have went on our two young children.

Also, I had been having a very tough time at work, with a new boss who had taken an instant dislike to me, for a reason I could not fathom. So this really was a special treat.

"You get the full works. Manicure, full body massage, facial, everything. Whatever you call these treatments," Jack explained.

"Thank you darling," I cooed. "I love you."

The spa day was to be the following Tuesday, and as the days went by, I got a few butterflies thinking about it. We have two children, so I never get much me time. My clothes are very plain and I am not really a glamorous sort of person. I have always been very self conscious of my body, mainly due to the fact that I have very small breasts. Because of this I spent my teenage years ashamed of myself, and lacking confidence, especially with men. In fact, Jack was my first boyfriend, when I was twenty one years old! I was then, and probably still am today, amazed that any man should find me attractive. For that reason, my sexual experiences are very limited... normal positions, in bed. I have never had sex anywhere but in the bedroom, have never had oral sex. Have never really wanted to, to be honest. Jack is always busy, and he has never seemed to want to do anything different either.

The only unusual thing is, recently when we were lying in bed, I was reading a magazine article about threesomes, and I was quite curious.

"Can you ever imagine having a threesome, Jack?" I asked my husband.

"I don't know, Kate. Perhaps," he replied.

That was as far as we talked about it, but it got me wondering generally about my sexual life, and whether I have missed out. But I am happy with Jack.

The day of the spa treat. I was nervous, but Jack said to go and enjoy myself. Forget about work, forget about money, kids, everything. So off I went.

I got to the place, and a pretty young girl booked me in, and explained the day's itinerary.

First I had a laze in a jacuzzi, followed by getting my nails all done. Filed, polished, painted etc. Next a swim, followed by a facial cleanse and moisturise. I was feeling like a different woman already. After lunch I was to have a full body massage.

Before lunch though, a lovely lady called Helen, was sorting out my body hair. Armpits, legs, back and finally pubes. Now I had never ever shaved down there, and I could tell by Helen's reaction to my wild bush that I was behind the times. It took a lot of courage to even let her see that area. Apart from the two times I gave birth, Jack is the only human to ever see me naked since I was a little girl.

So Helen set to work on sorting me out in the pubic hair department. Before she began though, there was a knock on the door, and a young fair haired aand slightly camp man came in.

"Mrs Brooks? Hi I'm Chris. I'm afraid that Jenny, who was booked to do your massage has called in sick today. Which leaves little old me as the only one trained to do it. You can re-book if you want Jenny, otherwise I'm happy to do it. Let me know once Helen has finished. Ok?" he stated, in a fairly girly voice, and then he left as quickly as he appeared.

"Oh I don't know," I said to Helen. "What do you think. I'm not keen on another man seeing me naked . Not comfortable at all."

"Don't worry about Chris. He's lovely," she assured me. "He's very popular with all our massage clients. A lot always insist on him, when they come back time and time again. He makes you very comfortable. Anyway, don't think about the naked issue. Couldn't you tell? It's men he's interested in. A woman's body means nothing to him."

"Maybe I'll phone my husband when you've finished. Get his opinion," I suggested.

"You do that. But to be honest I wouldn't worry," Helen continued. "He's excellent, our Chris. An excellent massage. He does me all the time."

"Really?"

"Yes. And he does it properly. And he does something extra. The Chris Special, he calls it. Just to make you really leave feeling like a million dollars. He'll ask you if you want the Chris Special, and once you've had it once you'll want to come back for more."

"Ok, well I'll speak to Jack, my husband and see whaat he says. I'm not sure he'll want another man to see me naked," I said to her.

When I looked at Helen's end result on my bush, I was gobsmacked. Where there had been an unruly tangle of dark hair, was smooth, shiny skin, with a thin strip of hair just above my vagina. Very thin and neat.

"You have a lovely figure for a mother of two, Kate. Very trim," smiled Helen. " Beautiful legs, quite athletic. And a lovely arse. The sort that men drool over. One of the finest I've ever seen."

"Really?" I stammered. "I was quite an athlete in school, and Jack is always saying that I've got a sexy bottom. It's just that my breasts are so small."

"No no not at all. You have the right size breasts for your type of figure. You're stunning. I bet you have a trail of ex lovers who compare there current girls to you."

"Jack's my first and only," I announced proudly to her.

She almost fell off her chair in shock!

I phoned Jack.

"The lady's off sick, just this man. Well apparently he's gay. What do you think I should do?"

I came off the phone, quite surprised. Jack had instantly agreed to me carrying on with the plans. He seemed really keen. Adamant, in fact.

So. I had lunch, then an hours reading (all part of the pampering apparently) before Chris came to find me.

He handed me a gown to wear, then told me to come to his room when I had it on. I did this, then he told me what the massage involved.

"Have you ever had a massage before, Mrs Brooks?" he enquired.

I shhok my head, so he described the various techniques and potions and lotions and so on.

Then he showed me through to another part of his room, the 'operating theater' he called it, jokingly. He turned his back on me and asked me to remove the gown and lie face down on the table, which was like a sort of luxurious hospital trolley, I thought to myself.

Once I was lying down, he started chatting to me, asking me questions about myself, my husband and my family. Helen was right, he really did put you at ease and I was starting to relax. He put lotion on his hands and began to massage me. Starting on my back then shoulders, arms, moving on to my legs then feet. Then, oh wow, I could feel him rubbing my arse, smoothing the lotion across my arse cheeks. I heard myself sigh a couple of times. But he didn't seem to spend long on my arse. Not long enough for me, because I felt myself getting a bit turned on by his hands there.

"A quick break, then I'll need you to turn over," he said, in a jolly, girly sort of voice, as he kind of skipped out the room.

He was only gone for about five minutes, but in that time I thought about the situation. I was feeling a lot better than usual, more relaxed, more womanly. Jack's an angel for arranging this. And here I was, lying naked, being touched by another man, being covered in this lotion, that was making me feel quite sensuous. Relaxed but kind of sexy. But I had lost that feeling I had when Chris was massaging my arse cheeks. Not turned on any more. I just felt good about myself.

Chris came back in.

"Hi sorry about that, Kate. Can I call you Kate?" he asked. I nodded, smiling.

"Can I ask you to turn over to lie on your back now please?" he said, so politely.

I took a deep breath and began to turn over. In my mind I was thinking about how he was now the SECOND man to see me naked! I lay flat on my back, my legs tightly together. I looked at the ceiling tiles, blushing. When I did look at Chris, he was putting more lotion on to his hands, looking at my feet.

Thank god I thought. Helen was spot on, he's not in the slightest bit interested in women.

He began to rub my feet and my legs. I felt relaxed again, enough to start talking a bit more.

"So Chris," I piped up, "how long have you being doing massages for?"

"Oooh about six years now. Yes I'm twenty seven now, so about six, six and a half years."

Twenty seven?! He looks about sixteen, I thought to myself.

"Do you have family yourself? Kids, stuff like that?" I asked.

"No. no kids. Not my thing. I've got a boyfriend. And three sisters."

"Do you have a lot of clients for these massages?" I was curious enough to ask.

"Oh yes, lots of regulars. Not my boyfriend though. Two of my sisters. They come once a month for a Chris Special," he replied.

I tried to imagine him rubbing lotion into his naked sisters.

My mind boggled.

He finished my legs, just inching them slightly apart. Then he rubbed my shoulders, arms and hands. Then I felt his hands on my breasts. My nipples jumped to attention as he rubbed around, above and below the curve of my breasts. Then with his fingers he squeezed my nipples, circling them then going back to my breasts. I could feel myself breathing heavily and sweating. My heart was pounding and once again I had to admit I was getting turned on. But as soon as I felt this way he moved down to my stomach and sides.

Then he moved lower, onto my newly shaved pubic area.

"Mmm, Helen's done her usual good work there I see," he said, not necessarily to me, more to himself. He massaged right down to the beginning of my vaginal slit, before turning away to get more lotion.

Almost absentmindedly he muttered, "Did you want me to go all the way with the Chris Special or shall I stop now?"

"Oh... err .... no carry on, pl...please," I stammered, confused. But I had to admit to being horny now. This man's hands had been all over my body. Arse, tits, I really didn't want him to stop. Sorry Jack but I was turned on, and it wasn't just because of the touching, but also the fact that it was a complete stranger doing the touching.

Again my thoughts were interrupted by Chris's voice.

"Well congratulations Kate! You are about to have your first Special!! Just tell me to stop at any point you feel I've gone too far. Ok?"

I nodded, smiling.

With that, he gently nudged my legs apart. A bit wider, then a bit more, then a bit more until I could feel cool air and sense that I was exposing myself.

His hands went back to where my wild bush had been, stroked, then moved slowly down, slowly, slowly..... until he reached to top of my slit. With both his index fingers, he stroked the edges of my slit, carefully exposing the lips of my vagina. Carefully working the lips, getting them to slowly open my vagina, welcoming his fingers in. I was getting wetter by the second, smelling my cunt as it released it's special vapours. His fingers, worked their way in, gently, always rubbing.

I started to moan, softly at first, then quicker and louder. His fingers pushed further in, rubbing faster and harder, but still very sensuously. Jack had tried to finger me once, but it wasn't pleasant. That was fingering, this is a beautiful sensual massage of my clit.

I could feel myself coming. I wanted to kiss him. I looked at him, he was staring straight into my eyes, he looked so beautiful, peaceful.

I looked at his groin. Oh my god, he had an erection. Not just an erection.... AN ERECTION. His cock was straining at his white shorts. I could see a darker spot on the white fabric - pre cum.

Instinctively, I reached forward and pulled the front of his shorts to free his cock. He continued to stroke my cunt as I came for the first time, biting my bottom lip. I reciprocated, stroking his cock, my grip tightening as I could sense his breathing getting harder. His fingers continued to pound my pussy, making me orgasm for a second and third time, in quick succession. He began to stroke my tits, as I wanked him.

Finally he could take no more, shooting jets of cum over my legs, pussy and stomach, while I came for the fourth time. This last orgasm was more forceful and more fantastic than any I have ever had before.

He collapsed onto me, before looking up and kissing me on the mouth.

We stayed like that for about ten minutes, before I looked him in the eyes, and like a giggling schoolgirl, said,

"Just two questions. I thought you were gay. And do you do that with your sisters?"

He smiled knowingly, before saying,

"I am and I do."

SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,539 Followers