I Watched My Wife with An Older Man

Story Info
I watched my wife with an older man.
1.2k words
4.09
130.4k
117
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCleo
RCleo
52 Followers

My wife and I have been married for about ten years, after meeting in college. I considered myself quite the stud back then, but was still surprised and flattered when I landed someone like Anna. Our love life has been fabulous, and I know she has never cheated on me. I had a minor office fling in our third year together, but it only lasted for a few times.

Anna is a Texas gal, grew up on a small ranch outside Dallas. If there is such a thing as a "typical" cowgirl, it's Anna. She's nearly as tall as me, slender, long legs and dark hair nearly to her waist. At twenty-nine, she's a beauty and I know it.

After a stint in the Air Force, I took my computer skills and landed a nice job in upper management with a manufacturing company. One of my jobs is to meet out-of-town clients, and take them to dinner, make them feel comfortable. I have at times allowed some of them, both male and female, to stay overnight at our large spacious home.

That was the case with Walt, an older gentleman who was an old friend of one of the owners. Walt was somewhere between fifty and sixty, a large athletic-looking man, well over six-foot, but developing somewhat of a pot belly now. He dressed tastefully and wore a Rolex, so Anna and I thought he must be well-off financially.

After he treated us to an expensive dinner out, during which we consumed several bottles of good wine, we went back home and had a night-cap before bedtime. The night-cap lasted for about two hours, during which Anna served crackers and cheese.

After the first hour, the conversation was mostly between Anna and Walt because the wine was taking its toll on me. I wasn't so drunk that I didn't pick up on Walt hitting on her every time he got the chance. Just little things at first, innuendoes, double meanings, and the like. My eyes drooped but I could still see his advances even though he seemed unaware of it.

Went Anna got up to pour more wine, Walt followed her, slipped his hands around her waist and nuzzled her neck. She tried laughing it off at first, but he grew bolder, turned her around and ran his hands over her hips.

Anna pushed him away, shook her finger angrily and said emphatically, "No."

Walt laughed good-naturedly, but when she took the food tray back into the kitchen he was right behind her again. Slipping his arms around her waist, he attempted to kiss her. Anna pushed against his chest, turning her head to the side, but I could see his hands were holding the cheeks of her ass tightly, crushing her against his groin.

After a short struggle, they returned to the living room, but I could see by Anna's red face that she was pretty upset.

Anna spoke my name several times, but I remained motionless, watching through closed eyelids.

She finally said, "Walt, you're a guest in our home and a friend of Pat's employer, but that doesn't give you the right to take liberties. with your hostess. Please give me your word you'll behave."

He said, "Of course. I apologize. By the way, Pat looks like he's out to the world."

"Yes, we should all be going to bed soon. Will you please give me a hand getting him into the bedroom?"

I was purposely limp as a rag as they carried me in and laid me onto our king-sized bed, then quietly departed. I waited a moment, then slipped silently across the floor, into our adjoining bathroom, and looked through the crack of a partially open door.

They were seated on the couch and Walt was already at it again, trying to kiss her as she pushed against his chest and shook her head. He finally forced her backward, lowering his face into the softness of her neck. I could hear her soft mutterings of protest, but Walt seemed oblivious to them.

Suddenly, I noticed his hands were on her breasts, kneading them, pinching her nipples through her white shirt. One arm across her chest, he unbuttoned her shirt as she glared up at him.

"I'll scream," I heard her say softly. "Pat's in the next room. He'll hear me."

Walt laughed. "A freight train couldn't wake him up. Relax."

She started to say something, but Walt crushed his mouth down on hers. I could see she was giving an honest effort to resist, but he was just too strong, holding her motionless. He had her breasts bare now, playing with her nipples as he forced his tongue down her throat. Walt's hand slid under her short skirt, reaching high up between her legs.

Inexplicably, I was suddenly aware I had gone from someone curious about whether his wife would be faithful, to a man with a raging hard-on. I had been totally unprepared for my reaction, but was excited by this! Terribly excited. I felt as if my cock could cut a diamond. Anna's short skirt was up to her waist and Walt's knee was between her long legs as he struggled with removing her panties.

I heard her say, "No, god dammit, Walt. Stop it now!"

Walt wasn't about to stop. Her panties finally off; Walt slid down, held both legs in the crook of his arms, burying his face in my wife's pussy. I heard her gasp all the way to where I watched gripping my rampant cock tightly.

At first, she simply lie there, but after a while I saw a slight tightening of her thigh muscles, then her bare toes started working slowly. It was apparent Walt was finally getting to her at last. I almost came right then, reluctantly forcing my hands away from my cock, watching my beautiful Anna respond to his driving tongue.

Just as she tightened her thighs against his head and starting to grunt softly, Walt stopped licking and sucking her clit. He slid upward as I head a soft moan of protest from her. Whether the protest was from the knowledge that he was positioning himself to fuck her, or simply that he'd stopped what he'd been doing to her, I didn't know.

I saw his cock when he moved. It was a lot bigger than mine, thicker too. He didn't even hesitate, slamming his cock in to the pubic hair as Anna screamed softly. Then he went to work, fucking her relentlessly.

At first Anna didn't respond, as though still trying to resist, hold something back from him. But finally she moaned and wrapped her arms around his back, fucking him back just as vigorously. She met him thrust for thrust, tongue for tongue, grunt for grunt. It didn't take long. I listened to their sounds of pleasure as they both suddenly climaxed together. Then I released my own load into the tissue I retrieved from the countertop.

My knees were so weak from my explosion that I was gasping for breath. I couldn't move right away. Walt lay on top of my wife for a few moments, and I could tell they were also totally spent. After a while they stirred and I scampered back into bed. A moment later, Anna opened the door and peeked in, before closing it again.

I waited only a few moments, then went back to my watching place and saw she was on the floor in front of Walt, licking and sucking his cock obediently. My cock stirred again, but I was totally spent so I went back to bed and dozed off. I didn't know when Anna came to bed.

RCleo
RCleo
52 Followers