All Comments on 'I Witnessed My Wife's First Affair'

by licyou69

Sort by:
  • 172 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A comment for you ... and that serial cynic.

Nicely written. Good flow, and fairly erotic. Hope to read more from you.

As to IMO's reply, I've read similar comments for other stories. The fact that this HYPOCRITE reads these stories speaks volumes of WHO and WHAT this person is. IMO, I suggest you keep silent and go away; OR. you can learn to accept your own SHORT CUMMINGS/comings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
From IMO

I am a female. I don't have to worry about SHORT CUMMINGS. But if I am having sex with a man and my husband gets an erection while watching, he is of no use to me. I have never cheated on him, but I am not saying I would never be guilty of it. He did however cheat on me once. But if he ever does it again, I will tie him up while he sleeps and castrate him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Talking

Wife thinks about it and talks to me about it. But never in bed or when we are drinking. She saids if we agree on opening up our marriage it should be during a normal conversation with us agreeing on The Who, what ,when and how ! If she gives it up to anybody and I don't know. Divorced !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
THIS IS AN EXCELLENT LOVING WIFE STORY. GAVE IT A 4+ [(*****+) 4.4/5 = 88%]

The scenario of this storry mirrors my favorite erotic fantasies.

In society at large, it is still a taboo to be a voyeur/cuck husband. I am convinced that there people who have a voyeur/cuck-wannabe side but are not aware of it. Their voyeur side is DORMANT or LATENT or totally suppressed; in any case it resides in seldom-accesed corners of the psyche.

An emotionally traumatic event (for which one can not prepared) will send powerful shock waves thruout one's psyche; that's the moment one's voyeur side "wakes up" & comes to the fore with a vengeance; at that moment one is mesmerized & paralysed. Whatever his wife does, he watches is as though it is happening in a parallel universe & doesn't affect him at all.

• • •

268,486 views

126 favorites

The story is still getting readers' comments.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Wife?

Four stars. However I do have several points of contention. There has to be something wrong with this man if at 34 he can only get it up once a weekend maybe once during the week? I was 63 and still doing it no less than 3 to 4 times a week with my wife while still getting some on the side. Another is. It was to easy and to fast for it to have been the first time with James, She had to have been very familiar with him already so as not to put up at least a little resistance. Because for the most part, I learned that married women do not bare all the first time, of course there were exceptions. When I wouldn't be her first time cheating. I still liked your story, maybe a second page might have done it more justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One star for another ridiculous cuckolding story

Yet another ridiculous cuckolding writer. "I was powerless to stop it" really?

Dude, you are a wimp the same way your characters are.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years ago
Just take her out and shoot her.

Seriously , another chapter with ugly violence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BS

You culkhold guys are seriously sick Any guy that wants to see his wife with another man is a real looser and probably at least bi-sexual. Why didn't you just go down and clean them both off. I'm sure that would have gotten you off again. You culkhold guys always say that there are a lot of men out there that want the same thing so you will feel good at being less than a real man. Just come out of the closet and get what you really want!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- (5-) I LOVE YOUR STORIES!

👍👍

OPrimeOPrimealmost 5 years ago
He is a wimp

What is left to say. He watches his wife fuck some guy, gets hard watching and is okay with it. Why be married?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love this story, gave u a 5 (*****). HELEN IS A KEEPER!

This story is totally my cup of tea & then some.

This story has got 164 faves & 302,989 views; that is 0.54 faves per 1,000 views, an excellent faves-to-views ratio (as a rule, readers love this story!)

Hi everybody!

Believe me, if you have a predisposition to voyeurism &/or a fetish for wife-sharing, your cheating wife can turn you on more than you could imagine.

I now realize i have had a very pronounced voyeur side, buried somewhere in my psyche, since God knows when, but was not aware of it until my wife started to brazenly cheat on me (she'd "go to the hairdresser" straight from work & come home at 10pm; she would have "girls nights out" on Fridays, leave home at 8 & come back at 2am...)

By that time we had stopped kissing, cuddling, let alone having sex. We were on speaking terms, but we did not talk much. I had stopped loving her by then. However whenever I saw her naked in front of the huge mirror, would get sexually arroused, i was mesmerized by her very feminine body, her satin-smooth skin which was neither dry nor oily; i knew only too well we were not for each other, but my dick wanted her.

She fell in love with her latest lover.

She told me she was going to visit her mom back home, but she & her lover left together.

In the week before she left me for good, she initiated sex two evenings in a row. Each night i fucked her tirelessly & wildly, pounding into her with all my strength, and squeezing her love handles & her thighs like there was no tomorrow.

I was 29 & she was pushing 23 when she left me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
GARBAGE

Willing cuckolds = Garbage. ONE STAR. Written for the sewer rats.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Anonymous

You have a solid readership among the unnamed vermin who crawl around in filth like this story. They have their ridiculous fantasy stories that are almost as silly as yours.

mainer42mainer42about 4 years ago
just plain stupid story

Even the worst LW stories cannot top this drivel

LiteraryLustLiteraryLustalmost 4 years ago
Very erotic

I think it’s funny that some readers assume the cuckold never gets more from the new arrangement. This is on the mild side without over the top humiliation. We get the erotic part about the wife here. Whose to say the husband doesn’t start getting with other women and telling his wife (Or not) about it and her getting off on it. We all do it though when we read these stories feel the husband losing control but that’s what’s hot about it. Their lives (being married) get boring and so does the sex this adds something that doesn’t necessarily have to be the end. My I’m going to enjoy a more open relationship and get some on the side just like her. Rather I tell her about it depends on her reaction to me insinuating the possibility.

mark63055mark63055over 3 years ago
This could happen

In reality this happens alot with out someone watching. Two people in the right surrounding, right place. I know that my wife did it a lot but i never could prove it.

with that said i take my share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ha lehetne....

Ha lehetne,mínusz 1 csillagot adnék,ez egy sz@r szemét írás,nem a valós életet tükrözi!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LIKE IT VERY MUCH (👍👍): ☆☆☆☆+ (4+)! ❤.

😊

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago
Disgusting

Helen: Slut-whore cheater

James: Asshole predator

Husband: Fool

Hubby needs to 'invite' Helen to move in with James while he sees a lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Options

No one seems to think of the obvious, when confronted with a spouse's different level of sex drive. Whether or not it is her, or his proclivities that have waned, the obvious solution, in my opinion, is oral. Sometimes, a man just hasn't the stamina to "get it up" when his partner is feeling needy. There is no reason he can't satisfy her orally. These stories should occasionally include that, but they seldom do. The worst pussy I've tasted was delicious. If you are INTO your woman, you know what I mean. There is never a need to "be clean", because, if you know anything about the female anatomy, she is always pretty clean, naturally. Even when she's sweaty and THINKS she needs a shower...........she is delicious. In fact, after a workout..........never mind. LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Four-plus

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

And another so called man becomes a perverted cuck. Storyline is worn out , stupid and pathetic. 60 years on the planet and never met a husband who gives his wife away to other men. How low is your self respect or esteem to be such a loser? Just another one for the trash file. Ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

ha lehetne....

Ha lehetne,mínusz 1 csillagot adnék,ez egy sz@r szemét írás,nem a valós életet tükrözi!

fishgetterfishgetterabout 3 years ago

Wife?

Four stars. However I do have several points of contention. There has to be something wrong with this man if at 34 he can only get it up once a weekend maybe once during the week? I was 63 and still doing it no less than 3 to 4 times a week with my wife while still getting some on the side. Another is. It was to easy and to fast for it to have been the first time with James, She had to have been very familiar with him already so as not to put up at least a little resistance. Because for the most part, I learned that married women do not bare all the first time, of course there were exceptions. When I wouldn't be her first time cheating. I still liked your story, maybe a second page might have done it more justice.,,,,,,,,,,,, I have to agree with this assessment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Not a bad story

The guy should see a doctor. He's only 34, his wife is described as 5' 4" 125 (so not a fatty) with larger than usual breasts and shapely legs. He doesn't want sex as often as she does. They have sex 2 or 3 times a week, depending on whether they have it once or twice over a weekend. No indication that she wants it 3 times a day, haha. So why not try for 4 or 5 or 6 times a week and maybe satisfy her?

Some editing issues with pronouns mixing his and hers. Also normal and average do not mean the same. He described his wife's breasts as "larger than normal". (sounds deformed) I'm sure he meant bigger than average.

The idea of returning home from a business trip to catch her is reasonable. It could have been a cheating wife or voyeur story. However, the story was turned into a total cuck story, Story would have been better if she never noticed him while she was having sex, then discovered he was already home when she came upstairs. Let her wonder if he was asleep or heard her..

If it was intended as a cuck story, then simply tell her during one of their "conversations" that he isn't able to have sex more than twice a week and give her the go-ahead to take a lover. As told, the story bounced from eager cuck to reluctant cuck, to upset husband and back again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If I may make a small point, birth control, STD’s unprotected sex with what is effectively a stranger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Those of us who have witnessed our wife being seduced by another man, willingly giving him the pleasure of her body are so lucky. I watched my own wife take several men over the last two years and it always thrills both of us.

My Anna knows I like to watch and has brought men to our house for sex knowing I am there and will watch them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was 1976 I had graduated medical school year before and doing a rotating internship in Portland ME. Two of our rotations were at Children’s hospital in Columbus OH and McGill University in Montreal. I drove to Montreal. It was Friday and the chatter was about plans for the three day weekend. Monday being a Canadian Holliday not celebrated un US. I didn’t have be back until Tuesday. The Chief allowed me to leave early to drive back to Portland. No cell phones back then strictly long distance so I struck out unannounced to surprise my wife and three kids 5, 3 and one. I arrived about 6:30 PM. I Walked iN the house found the baby sitter and kids in living room. Then K. appeared decked out, perfumed up, bright red lip stick, beautifully dressed low blouse generous cleavage large breast’s, short skirt lookin like teen ager. She was all pissed off making it no secret that I was home. Explained the Holliday. She said she was going out. My response as long as your all decked out you orb beeped a man driving.might as well. The a car pulled up up man driving she exited and got in. I relieved the baby sitter that lived two houses down. I stayed up late waiting finally exhausted from drive crashed around two AM. Was sound asleep when she came in no idea time. I tapped our phone on a recorder and foud my 5 year ol I adopted father was meeting her repeatedly. He was her boss at Height Corp.a senior executive who had excuse travel to ME at will the company supplying paper mills. Main had more paper mills than anybody. She went to Boston monthly to have hair done because “no one in Maine can do hair”! That was a Ben weekend. Ben’s wife knew anything about her having his son. I called her filled her in about my so his father and their affair, Ben called her told her she was divorcing him. I adopted my son when he was a rear old. The marriage lasted another 10 years. I fell in love with my son first time I laid eyes on him had to keep marriage alive.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 star - stupid cuck/wimp crap.

I also gave you 1 star to make sure it lowers your average score for writing such horrid crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5- [4.6 = 92% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟-)].

licyou69 is a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

👍👍

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

More cuck shit! One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wimpy cuck, story is sickening.

olblueyesolblueyesover 2 years ago

good grief!! you writers have something against married men?? everything i have read tonight the husband is a cuckold and wifey gets away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

" my mind suddenly was taken back to some of our recent conversations of her friends telling her to take a lover" those arent friends

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Writing about happy cucks is similiar to writn about warm excrement served on fine china, totally digusting!!

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 2 years ago

I say...any man who comes home and sees this happening and doesn't put a stop to it, is a sorry pathetic husband and doesn't deserve to have a wife.

I also say, damn, that was a pretty hot encounter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Horseshjt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very nicely written. I loved the line, "Like a child looking for Santa Claus at Christmas, I found myself peeking around the corner." Don't let the haters get to you. They can't understand how a man seeing his wife cheating could be arousing. There's a lot of sexual things people do which I don't understand, but I don't condemn it, I simply move on.

RubiconXRubiconXover 1 year ago

You write well. However, I have great difficulty imagining a husband seeing a friendly massage morphing into a torrid fuck who would not confront it immediately and stop it, or, if encountering it already in progress, who wouldn’t pull the guy off, beat him to a pulp and tell his wife to go to hell and then leave. I know cucks exist, but it is impossible to relate to it.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

The idiot just lost his wife.

mfbridgesmfbridgesover 1 year ago

Not my style for this type story. I just can't get my heard around letting my wife cheat without some kind of retribution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Helen is a keeper. Full stop. Period.

This is a five star wife-sex story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

... Helen reached up and pulled the shirt over her head. It occurred to me that her shoulder must be feeling just fine now for her to do that so easily. James then pulled the material of her bra up towards her head and Helen assisted him with removing it as well. Swiftly and covertly behind her, James pulled off his t-shirt as well. I watched as James's hands began roaming all over the soft skin of her back. I could now see that when his hands wandered down her sides that he was indeed feeling Helen's breasts without any objection whatsoever from her. This had become the most erotic thing I had ever witnessed and I was breathing heavily in excitement. I realized that I wanted this to play out. This was something Helen not only wanted, but needed, so I wanted it for her as well.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story has so far got 232 "faves" out of 369.8k views which is 0.63 faves per 1k views.

Helen is a keeper. End of story. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story! 5 stars. I can relate to this story. I developed hypertension in my late 20s and had to start taking pills that screwed with my erections. My wife wanted it 4 to 5 times a week and I could not deliver. I really loved my wife and did not want to lose her. I told her she could have sex outside our marriage. She refused at first but soon accepted. This was 6 years ago, and we are still happily married. She has 2 older married guys that keep her well satisfied. At first it somewhat bothered me, but now it turns me on. In fact, I watch one of the men have sex with her whenever we can get the kids out of the house. The other man does not like me watching.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5) ❤❤!

heavy7driverheavy7driver12 months ago

Lucky man. I never got to witness my wife with another man, but she was "very close" to a good friend of ours for many years, often having him visit when I was out on the road. Didn't dawn on me then, but he always seemed to show up when I was gone which I now see as having been quite convenient for the two of them. Hopefully she got to enjoy the friend's affections, but I, most likely, will never know for sure.

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

I like this the first time I read it. Definitely a 5 from me

rruymannrruymann11 months ago

What a waste of time!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So much for believing in wedding vows. Its bad enough that she cheated ,but for him to say nothing; useless. What happens next? Selling her pussy so that she has satisfaction?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I liked borh this story, & this comment, very very much.

Quote:

lc69hunter, 26 days ago

I like this the first time I read it. Definitely a 5 from me

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

There was only one reason that I didn't beat the SOB an inch from death actually 3 my children needed at least one parent. No I didn't have sloppy seconds I didn't touch her. I packed up some of my thing's and said that I would get an appointment with a lawyer and she would be served. One more thing make sure that you tell the children the real reason why I am divorcing you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a macho man. Maybe her boyfriend will let him suck his cock the next time he comes by to fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I still loved my wife also but yes but I did try to stop it but I didn't know that there was another man that I didn't see. I was on top of the SOB that I caught screwing her and was beaten the shit out of him and out I was. I woke up in the hospital and she my wife Tara was sitting in the chair. I was scared and tried to reach the nurse call button and found out that I was handcuffed to the bed so I yelled as loud as I could and 3 nurse's came into my room. I said get her out of here and why am I cuffed to the bed. Tara said settle down Tim and we can talk. I said get away from me you are the cause of me nearly dying get. She left the room. I told one of the nurses to get the SOB that cuffed me asap and also call my brother a lawyer now. My brother Jack was there before the sheriff and I explained what happened and that my phone should be on the bookshelf in our study with the proof. I asked if he had seen Tara and he said that she was in the waiting room crying. She had told him that she had made the worst mistake of her life. If you go out and she is still here he could go get my phone if they hadn't gotten it. You still have a key correct? He said yes and he left. Trying to shorten the story we got counciling and are still together. The asshole was found in a park like in that movie. Naked and in the doggie position. They were both fired from their jobs and arrested for indecent exposure bla bla. Both moved away and the one was divorced.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I gave you 4.4 ★s = 88% = an A!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I AM COPY PASTING THIS COMMENT BECAUSE I LIKE IT

Quote:

Anonymous - over 11 years ago

Fun Quicky

I don't know what's wrong with the other commenter, but I found the story an easy read, an enjoyable take on the cheating wife theme. I'll have to check out your other stories. 4 stars!

End quote.

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

In love my ass if she loved him she would have never fucked another man and if the husband was a man he would have killed the bitch at very least kicked her to the curb

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

To the person who wrote a long winded comment about being cheated but stayed with her after counseling after you tried to beat the shit out of the dude your full of shit anyone with common sense can read through the BS you wrote

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove8 months ago

After, " Somehow I felt powerless to stop it ", I lost interest

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The Hubby was nowhere close to a Alpha more like a wimp If a man would set back and watch His wife do these thing then I was not a Man!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I agree with the previous comment the husband is queer as a 3 dollar bill.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very lifelike description of a loving husband who has discovered how arousing it is to observe his wife enjoying another mans attention.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I hate Cuckold stories!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just another one of those “I was too powerless to move, why am I hard, why am I not upset?”. I won’t be too hard on you. I notice in other similar stories you start them off bitching at the illiterate people who comment on your stories. You clearly shouldn’t be a writer if you can’t handle criticism.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

wife deciet ,husband is aroused is going to get sloppyseconds now on happy cuck and adultress wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I WITNESSED MY WIFE'S FIRST AFFAIR is an excellent wife sex story.

I wish I had the opportunity to watch my wife's affair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I knows how arousing it is to watch your own wife being royally fucked by a man whose tool is superior to yours in terms of size, hardness, and staying power. In your wife's book that man is an Alpha male. And you knew only too well that your wife would never say no to an Alpha man.

MY WIFE IS A KEEPER. SHE KNOWS I WOULD NEVER LEAVE HER.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Copy pasting this comment cause I LOVE IT.

Quote:

bassdesire - about 12 years ago

First time...

This was very much like the first time (30 years ago) my wife was with another man and I 'discovered' them. My reaction was identical and I had my first bliss of 'silky seconds' and a powerfully evolving marriage. Nicely done story!

End quote.

• • •

Like many married women my wife has a fetish for Alpha men, you get the picture!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous