Ian and His Sisters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Satyropan
Satyropan
71 Followers

Olivia then crawled over next to her sister, kneeling and bent over in the same position as Jeanie's, her head next to Jeanie's on the pillow, her ass raised as high as Jeanie's. "I want you to fuck me, too," she said.

I pulled out of Jeanie's pussy and keeping one hand on Jeanie's slit turned slightly to face Olivia's pussy. Olivia reached between her legs, grabbed my cock, and placed it at her vagina. When I entered her, she let go of me.

"Oh, god," Olivia said. "Oh, god, oh, god, oh, god fucking damn us."

I had never experienced anything like this. I'd enter one sister for a few strokes and then the other, alternating dips into each well of my sisters' pussies. I felt like a red-hot poker as I drove myself into each of their sweet pussies. As I reached the deepest bottom of my stroke, their pussies opened up and then engulfed me.

"Do you love me inside you, sis?" I asked Olivia when she was stuffed with me.

"I love my brother deep inside me," she answered.

"How 'bout you, sis, do you like me dicking your pussy?" I asked Jeanie when I rammed into her.

"I love my brother dicking my pussy," she exclaimed.

I dicked them more. Olivia and Jeanie were face-fucking each other with their tongues and lips at this point and were getting louder and louder with their kisses and moans and fuck-mes. Both of their asses seemed to be rising higher above the blanket. The lips surrounding their twat holes grew larger and opened wider. Their pussies became wetter and glowed a vivid pink. I could feel them fingering each other's clits, or their own, frantically. I loved to hear the slurps and squishes and sucking sounds that came from my sisters' pussies as I withdrew from one and entered the other. Such a sweet melody of sex.

"Fuck it," they both seemed to be screaming together. "I'm going to come soon."

I became a wild animal. I plunged into one pussy deeply, in and out in one stroke. I drove into the other pussy deeper still, in and out in one stroke. Back and forth, in and out of each of my sister's beautiful cunts. One fucking stroke at a time.

"Oh, baby brother, it feels so good and so fucking nasty at the same time," Olivia said.

"Oh, god, yes," Jeanie said. "It's nasty, nasty, nasty. I've never been fucked so good."

In my madness now, they were no longer my sisters. Here were cunts—the iconic focus of all of my primordial lust. Feminine, exquisite, delicious, complicitous, lewd, and debauched cunts. They were perfection. I worshipped them. I never wanted to stop. I was never harder, never so big, nor so full. I saw myself fucking my sisters' pink cunts from above. They were split wide open below me. Baby birds hungry to be fed.

They started giggling and laughing together, emotionally strung out. "We're coming. We're coming," they were peeping. "We're both fucking coming at the same time." I could feel each of them having explosive orgasms. The labia of their sex were enlarged and flattened. The relaxed sheath of their vaginas convulsed in spasms. I felt their juices gush inside.

I started coming, too. My sperm was flying inside one, then the other. It was flying all over their bottoms. I couldn't stop fucking them. I was crazed. I wanted to be in both of them at the same time. I slowed down a little after the fourth stream of ejaculate, but I still alternated, resting in each for a brief moment longer before going back into the other. Finally, I collapsed on the blanket between my sisters. My dick was on fire. My sisters curled up against me, kissing me all over my face, my neck, and my chest. They cooed. Jeanie covered us with blankets.

We must have fallen asleep for a while. When I regained consciousness I felt a chill, so I got up to stoke the fire and add more wood. I was standing there naked. Olivia sat up and whispered, "Ian, please come here."

I saw her in the light of the fire. She was holding up the blanket to cover herself. She had such a beautiful face. Her skin on her bare shoulders was glowing. "Will you make love to me now?"

She dropped the blanket. Her breasts lay bare like a maiden. My loins began to stir. She laid back and uncovered herself. She laid there still like Ophelia. I saw her lying there, her slim torso, her lovely hands, her protruding hips, her flat tummy, her bare pubis, her white thighs. I laid atop of her and guided my erection to her slit. There was moisture there. There was a gentle push and I was inside her. She wrapped her arms and then her legs around me to hold me close and to let me penetrate her deeply.

We fucked gently, rocking in each other's arms. "Oh my brother," she said. "I could get very used to this, but this must be our last time. Come inside me."

We rocked quietly for a few minutes. Suddenly, I knew I would come. She knew it, too, and gasped. She started to buck and whimper, and I quickened my thrusts into her. I came. She held me tight.

Later, she went to her own bed and I slept with Jeanie. When I next woke up, Jeanie was sucking on my dick. The sun was up, but my dick was down. "C'mon brother, rise and shine. I really need another fuck and I want it fast and furious. C'mon."

She sprang up, grabbed my hand and the blanket, and pulled me outside. She ran ahead buck naked into the woods. I ran after her. There was a little stream in the woods and a pond. She ran into the pond. I knew it would be cold, but she splashed in it, sat down to bathe in it, and poured water all over herself. I held the blanket for her when she came out.

"You should have come in with me, brother." She dried herself with the blanket. There were goose bumps all over her body, and her nipples were erect. They seemed to be pointing right to my mouth, inviting me to suck them. "I need a good fuck, brother, and you're the man for the job. Lay down."

I lay down.

"I see I'm going to have to get you hard again. I think I know how."

She squatted above my face. "I know you love my pussy. Pussy, pussy, pussy. I'm going to be your pussy one more time. Meow." She opened her vulva above my face. She began to play with herself. She inserted a finger inside and then placed her finger on my lips.

"You had me at pussy," I said.

She moved down my side to squat above my prick. "I want another good fuck, big brother, but after this no more fuckee-fuckee. No more suckee-suckee. I'm getting married in the morning. Ding Dong the bells are goin' to ring. Oh, this feels nice, doesn't it? My pussy on your dick. Damn, big brother, that sure feels good. You know what? You can't ever tell my hubby about this. He thinks I'm a good girl. But you know what a whore I can be, don't you? You like me to talk like a whore, don't you? You like me riding on your dick. Up and down. Up and down. See my little titties bouncing, big brother? Think you're fucking some teenager, some skinny little girl? Such a pervert, but I love that you're a pervert. I love fucking you. I love feeling like a slut for you. I love how good this feels. Damn, it feels good. I love this, Ian. I have always loved it with you, Ian. I wish we fucked before. I wish we could fuck again. Does this feel good? You fucking your sister's pussy? Oh, play with my little titty nipples. Oh, yes. I'm your favorite sister, aren't I? Jerking you off in the shower. I loved doing that. I made you come a hundred times. Almost...maybe. I loved holding your hard dick in my hand. I loved making you come all over me. I wanted to suck your cock all the time. Here's a secret, brother. I wanted to do other nasty things with you. I wanted to be your naughty girl. Let you do nasty to me. I wanted to fuck you like this. Slam my pussy down on your dick. Rub my clit on you hard like this. Cum all over you. You love my sweet pussy, don't you? You love how wet I get for you. I love my brother's dick up my pussy. I love your hard dick fuck me Ian fuck me hard fuck my pussy Ian fuck that's it fuck that's it fuck me fuck me fuck your little sister fuck my pussy god it's so fucking good you're dick's so fucking good damn so fucking fuck so good."

Then she yelled.

Minutes after the echo of her yell finally ended, Jeanie continued to sit atop me. She was still. She was quiet. I didn't dare disturb her. You could hear the bubbling and gurgling of the stream. You could hear the wind quaking the aspens. The sun was hitting her face as she looked up to the sky. Finally, she sighed. A calm came over her. I was still hard. She slid off of me. You could hear her sliding off of me. She walked to the cabin naked. We didn't say a word.

The three of us worked very hard that day, ate another relaxing meal as the sun set, and went to our separate beds. It felt great to sleep alone, I have to admit. Jeanie and Olivia seemed very happy on the third day and were chattering about the wedding. They made me a great breakfast. Olivia made a speech about putting things in the right perspective. Jeanie seconded that emotion. After cleaning up, we loaded up all of the stuff we were taking and boarded up the cabin. Jeanie and Olivia drove off. I stayed behind another hour and then left.

Satyropan
Satyropan
71 Followers
12