Ice Racer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ice slipped the chip from his pocket and handed to the Head of Nefuo Theta. In return he was handed an envelope and a firm handshake. Together both men watched Cerise push the dolly with Maelstrom off the ship. "He is missing an arm," the official said, his voice mirroring his curiosity.

Cerise heard the gentleman and blushed. It had taken her an hour to get the spinning contraption working again, and when she had. . .she'd enjoyed it, far more than she'd admit to anyone. She suspected that Tina and Ice knew though, since they were often using the twirling metal to tease and torment her into orgasm.

"Yeah, he took a swipe of one the girls with it, and she demanded justice. I figured she'd earned it," Ice answered, knowing Cerise had heard him and had caught the double meaning of his words. He smirked when he watched her eyes flash annoyance back at him.

"It makes no difference," the official answered. "Maelstrom will be activated, charged and then executed. His stolen flesh peeled from his body as he did his victims, and his parts sold."

Ice winced. The idea that the Swampdroid would be awake during the peeling process did not unnerve him. He knew Maelstrom had not taken pity on his victims, leaving them awake and on occasions when they did pass out from the torture, he waited till they were revived and then began cutting away and skinning them again. He felt for the victims, not for the droid.

"You and your women are welcome to stay on Nefuo Theta for as long as you like. My own home is at your disposal, or I can arrange a cottage for you, if you wish privacy."

Ice couldn't help but notice that the official, refused to acknowledge Cerise or Tina, though they had been introduced. It didn't surprise him, nor did it surprise the girls. Nefuo Theta did not recognize women, unless they held a position in leadership, that they were forced to accept.

"I'm touched by your generosity, Sir. The ladies and I, however have another bounty to collect. I received word as we were landing that Sangin was spotted a few weeks ago. I've been trying to collect on her for over a year now. The ladies insist though, before we leave, on a real meal and a real shower, so if your invitation could include those instead of a whole house, I'd be appreciative."

"It does. My assistant will see to your needs. I understand your ship is in need of a new coil?"

Ice grinned. "Couldn't miss that could ya?"

The gentleman laughed. "Leave Tricutter here and the coil will be replaced. Quata, will take you to the lodge where our most elite and honored guest often freshen up." He turned and waved the small woman over. "Show Mister Racer and his females to a suitable chamber. Good day," he then said and turned away.

Ice nodded hello to the frail woman. He wondered if he blew on her, she'd fall over. The race was a small one, their bodies weak from the loss of half their sun. Yet, they had managed to survive. Rumors were spreading that they were growing extinct and were searching for a new planet to live on. He hoped they found it; because their need for one particular mineral, that had not yet been found on any other planet, he found their plight hopeless.

The three of them followed the tiny creature, each lost in their own thoughts. Ice occupied his with the information he'd received upon entry. Sangin was one of the most sly and most evil creatures he'd ever encountered. He and the girls had been close to nabbing her once, but because Sangin held a child hostage, Ice allowed her to escape. He found the child later, her throat slit and her life flowing out of her. He told himself, no matter what cards the woman held, he would not hesitate to take her life. Even if it were one of his own.

Quata left them after giving a quick tour of the rooms they were being given. Ice headed to the well-organized and fully stocked kitchens. "They knew we were coming," he shouted to the two women who were heading down a short hall. "Steaks, potatoes, hell even beer."

"It's probably all generated!" Cerise yelled, pulling her boots off and tossing them away as she hobbled through the walkway, stripping her clothes as she went.

"We'll see. I hear they ship this shit in for the important folk. Looks like we're important."

Cerise laughed at her Captain's words, then closed the door on the bathroom, that connected to the main bedroom where Tina was disrobing. Ice pulled out three steaks and grinned as he started whipping together a meal that would make all their mouths water.

Tina heard the door to the room, open, but refused to open her eyes. She was too busy enjoying the soft covers and firm mattress that lay under her. "You didn't leave a scum ring on the tub did ya?" she asked the woman, who sounded as if she were kicking clothes out of her way.

"Nah. . . I rinsed all the bubbles away."

The sound of metal clinking to the floor caught Tina's attention. "What was that?" Silence seemed to weigh down on the brunette, so she opened her eyes and rolled to her side. Her eyes grew wide as she stared at Cerise's naked body. It wasn't enough though to distract her from what she saw Cerise holding in her hand. "Now, let me explain," she said as she scrambled up to the head of the bed.

"Explain. Explain what? I mean this is your coin, right?" Cerise rolled the shiny disk back and forth over her fingers. "The same one we toss. . .isn't it? Her brown eyes flickered from the coin to her partner. "It looks like it. . . then again, I've never really examined it either. Guess I should have, huh?"

Tina bit her lower lip. "You're not mad?"

"Mad? Nah. . ." She flung the coin over her shoulder. "I figure you owe me though. So no more bets. I get first dibs on Ice and on the bounties, if I want them."

"That sounds fair."

"It is, but there's more." Cerise walked over to the bed, grabbed Tina's left ankle and dragged her across the bed. Tina grinned, opening her legs and letting her body relax. "That's right, sweets. . .I think you need a thorough tongue lashing."

"That sounds fair."

Cerise chuckled just before she dropped her face onto Tina's sex. Tina squealed, moved her hands to the railings of the bed and opened her legs wider. Her lids fluttered closed as Cerise spread her puffy lips open and rubbed her face in the sensitive, pink flesh. "Mmm...," Cerise moaned as her tongue lapped up and down. She swallowed the juices that Tina had instantly produced. Groaned in pleasure as they settled in her stomach. Her fingers began to massage the petals of Tina's cunt, while her teeth tugged on the strip that seemed to quiver each time Tina's pulse beat.

"Ooh yeah, baby. Right there."

Cerise grinned. She increased the massages, pulled harder on her lover's clit and then slid one of her fingers into the hot hole that was leaking. Another grunt of pleasure filled the air, making Cerise's body tingle and her own sex become more slick with nectar. She ignored her needs, pushing a second and then a third finger into Tina's pussy. Her tongue made laps. . . up, down, to the right, the left, she angled her head and suckled on first one trimmed lip, then its twin.

Tina hissed, bucked, groaned for more. One of her hands released the bed railing. It found a nesting place in Cerise long red hair. She grabbed a handful and held the woman with the soft freckles, to her sex. Forcing her to breath in the air of an aroused woman. Her other hand moved to her tits. She squeezed one, then the other, yet unable to get the full pleasure she desperately needed. She abandoned her attempts, using her hand to help aid the other in its quest to absorb Cerise's mouth.

The redhead's own excitement was growing as Tina held her. She moaned and growled, the vibrations shooting deep into her lover's sex. Faster she moved. Her fingers left their home; her tongue took its place. She swept the sides, feasting on the succulent morsel. The sound of another entering the room, was not lost to her and a whimper of pleasure rolled over her. Cerise refused to stop her ministrations on Tina's sweltering box as she heard the sound of clothing rustling.

"Fuck, my steaks are gonna be cold."

Tina laughed then gasped as Cerise bit down hard on her inner thigh. "Concentrate!" she shouted at her and went back to devouring her appetizer.

Ice chuckled. His cock had been hard for several minutes. He'd heard the shower turn off, and had known the girls would have insisted on helping the other dry. That action would have led to them getting all wet again, which would have lead to what he was seeing now. Though, he later found out it was all a "punishment" for Tina; it still wouldn't have mattered. Ice's imagination had forced him to abandon his dinner plans and proceed down the hall to join in on the fun.

Cerise paused for a moment as she felt Ice's hands on her hips. She opened her legs for him, pushed her ass back and beckoned his cock with her aching pussy. When his cock head pressed against the entrance of her cunt, she went back to Tina.

One of Ice's hands wrapped around Cerise. His thumb brushed her clit. He squeezed it as he slipped his full length into her shaved mound. Her heat surrounded him. Her juices blanketed his dick and he felt the muscles of her pussy constrict around him. Cerise ate. Ice fucked and Tina squealed and pleaded for more.

Eventually moans of pleasure were drowned out by grunts of lust and sounds of sex. Ice pounded his dick in and out of the velvet vise. Cerise rubbed her face all over the slippery box that bathed her in musk-scented honey. Tina's hands left Cerise's head, to tear and pull at her tits. Each person was lost in a fog of desire.

Tina was the first to come. Her scream rang out. Her juices exploded and splashed into Cerise's throat. She shuddered violently, then her body stiffened as darkness coated her clenched lids. Cerise continued fucking the sticky mound; Tina felt shots of lava slam their way through her entire system. She came off the bed. Grabbed Cerise and held her to her cunt as she coated her with another volley of liquid silk.

Cerise sucked and slurped. Chewed her way through Tina's orgasm, while her body was being used as Ice's fuck toy. She felt his dick head slamming into her. Her ass pushed back; her pussy held him tight and she flexed her muscles to grasp his ridged head whenever he tried to pull free. She came just as his hot seed flooded her. Curses fell from her lips and she bit down on the tender petal. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head; she stopped breathing for a moment, allowing herself to enjoy the flames consuming her.

Ice had come quicker than he wanted, but he didn't mind. The sensation of Cerise's climax still aroused him. The little spasms of her pussy milked another shot of cream from his balls and he moaned in pleasure, grunted in lust. His fingers released her clit, then moved to rub over her round ass, before playfully swatting it. She jerked and his cock slipped free, a final shot of milk slipped onto her upturned rear. He ran his fingers through the cream, writing his name over the twin globes of ivory muscle.

The three of them pulled themselves free of each other and headed back to the kitchen. The air dried their come and sweat-soaked bodies. It would be a few hours later before Tricutter left in search of Sangin.

12