Icebound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,304 Followers

The guys were doing what guys always do on Thanksgiving, watching the football games. I could make out Mike answering questions about me to his dad, George. Stephanie and Diane, Mike's sister, grilled me with a subtlety that would do an FBI investigator proud. I didn't know I was being pumped for information until Christmas, when I caught my dad doing the same to Mike.

Dinner was very traditional and very good. I don't think I have ever been so stuffed before, or since. It took all my self control to not say, "Yes," when asked if I wanted banana cream, cherry or apple pie. They had a ritual for Thanksgiving in Mike's family. After dinner and the dishes (the guys did those), the entire family would gather round the fire and tell what they were most thankful for over the past year. Somehow, I think he planned it that way, but Mike was the last in the circle. Each person shared their item of thankfulness.

Stephanie started. "I'm thankful for Dennis's good health." Dennis was the brother who had had the transplant.

As the thanks went around, Mike excused himself. "Sorry, have to use the can."

I should have been suspicious when I heard the front door open for a few seconds. He came back just as it was my turn to share. Hearing everyone share, I was struck by the fact that there was only one thing I was truly thankful for. I had never said it before, but, in the presence of this family who had so openly accepted me as one of their own, I couldn't hide it anymore.

When it came to be my turn, all I could do was look up at Mike, standing there with his hands behind his back, and say, "I'm thankful for Mike being in my life, because I am deeply in love with him."

You could hear a pin drop and every eye turned towards Mike. He looked at me and knelt on the floor next to me. "I'm so glad to hear you say that Valerie. What I am most thankful for has not quite happened yet, though I hope and pray that it is about to. Valerie, I love you with all my being. Will you marry me?" With that, he pulled an icicle from behind him with a ring slid over it.

I was speechless, as was everyone else. I was told later that everyone's jaw was hanging open, but I was oblivious to them. All I could see was the man I loved holding one of his famous icicles with the ring on it and thinking, "He really has a thing for ice."

* * *

Sally snorted. "He has a thing for ice?" The look on her face was one of unbelief. "That was your first thought?"

"I know. Really lame! But that's what it was."

"I don't believe it," she said, slapping Valerie's leg playfully.

"Do you want to hear the rest?"

"Okay. I'll be quiet. You said yes, right?"

* * *

I think I stared at him for ten seconds or more. Then, I managed to croak out, "Yes," before totally losing it and breaking out in tears. I grabbed him in a hug that would have done as well, as a means of restraint, as one of Master's straight jacket. I'm pretty sure that I mumbled several, "I love yous," before the cold in my tits reminded me that there was a frozen piece of water pressed firmly between us. When I pulled back, there was a vertical wet spot on both of our shirts. I lost it. I was on the floor rolling in laughter. Mike was there too while his family just watched us with smiles on their faces.

When we had both regained control, his mom ushered the rest of the family into the dining room for some eggnog. She muttered something about the love birds needing some time to themselves. Mike took me outside where the privacy was greater.

We didn't actually talk much at first. I don't know if anyone who has not spent much time in the country realizes how beautiful it is. The snow had fallen recently and was undisturbed on the ground. The moonlight glistened off it, and it sparkled like the stars. God! The stars. There's no ambient light on a farm outside the house itself. Mike led me to the dark side of the house and looked up into the sky. I had never seen such a sky before. So many stars. So much color. They say that stars don't show color. They can in the country. Looking out into the fallow, snow covered field, it was hard to tell where the snow ended and the stars began. The fog from our breath was the perfect accent to the beauty that was before us.

After ten minutes, and me shedding not a few tears at the beauty of the moment, Mike spoke the first words since the proposal. "I could only propose to the most beautiful woman in the whole world in the most beautiful place in the world. I love you Valerie Glascow, more than life itself. I would do anything for you."

I was crying now, though I could still talk clearly. "I love you Mike Burbon. I want to give myself to you for all time. If you want me now, I'm yours."

I hugged him again and was able to feel his hard cock inside his pants. I'm sure he could feel my erect nipples as well. I know I could smell my pussy. The dampness from it was very noticeable on my panties. His head inclined and we kissed, sharing our tongues for the first time. God! I had been waiting for six months to get this far. On every date we had had for the last six months he had been the perfect gentleman. I didn't want a perfect gentleman. I'd wanted to make love with him since we first met. To encourage him, I brought my hand to his cock and squeezed it. I could feel the damp spot on his pants from his leaking precum. I could feel my cunt juicing in response to the feel of his desire. He wanted to fuck me. My breath became shorter and I moaned into his mouth. He, however, brought my hand back up and broke our kiss.

"Valerie, I love you and I want you so much. I want to wait, however." It was like he was speaking a foreign language. I was confused. He tried to explain. "God knows we're not virgins. You know we've both been open about that. I have nothing against a roll in the hay that is enjoyable for both people. But, I want to treat you better than that. Casual sex is fun, but it's only about physical pleasure. I've seen too many women, and men, who have been hurt by casual sex when true emotional love was involved. When someone is in love, it's like the rules change. I don't want to hurt you, so I will wait."

"But, I want to give myself to you. I want to show you how much I love you. Is that wrong?"

"I don't know. I would like to think it isn't wrong. Based on what I've seen, though, the worst hurts are done to those women who do just what you want to do. They physically show their love, and bam, they're hurt somehow. I know it will be hard. You don't know how much I want to tear your clothes off and fuck you right now for God and everyone to see. Or maybe you do know? But I love you so much, I won't take the slightest chance of hurting you that way."

What could I say? He was not fucking me because he loved me. I was so used to, "If you loved me, you would sleep with me," that I had been preempting it for a long time. "I love you too, Mike. I don't fully understand why, but, I trust you. So, I will wait too. But, I will be having an orgasm tonight, with you or without you!"

"Oh, I plan on it too. In fact, let's see if we can have one together, separately. I'll try to cum at 10:00 straight up. If you do the same, we can cum together, apart."

* * *

Sally brought them back to the present. "My God! That is so romantic and erotic at the same time. I can't believe that he managed to make abstinence romantic. I'm not sure I buy his reasoning, but..."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. It was one of the best masturbation experiences I've ever had."

"Details, little one, details!" Sally playfully grabbed Valerie's hair as she took a dominant tone of voice with the smile behind it.

"Yes, Mistress. Of course Mistress," Valerie replied with a mock cower.

Sally's breath came shorter as Valerie's vivid descriptions put her in the same room as her lover had been in those years ago.

* * *

Mike and I went back inside where we were mobbed with congratulations by the family. Stephanie made it clear that she wanted to be a part of the wedding planning, but would defer to my mother's leadership. I knew Stephanie and my mom would get along well, though George and my dad would have to find some way of settling their differences on football teams. I suspected that the friendly rivalry would be intense. Like most farmers, the family went to bed early, so I was in bed by 9:30.

I wasted no time getting naked and in bed with the covers thrown back. My arousal had not diminished much and was quickly brought back to the porch levels. I caressed my body, purposely ignoring my tits and cunt at first. I pictured Mike standing over me and teasing me with his fingers. I was moaning and calling his name as my breasts became even more sensitive and my pussy produced even more juice. I licked at my fingers and rubbed my saliva over my belly and my thighs. I imagined that he was licking me all over my body.

When I finally touched my nipples, I gasped with pleasure. It felt like I had touched a nine volt to them and I wanted more. I got them wet and pinched at them. I rubbed the palm of my hand over them in little circles. All the while, my mind's eye had Mike there, licking them, caressing them and taking them into his mouth. God, I so wanted him to be there, doing it for real. It was yet another time he had left me hot and bothered with no vibrator or dildo to fill me.

That was going to make the aching emptiness in my cunt even worse. I couldn't put it off any longer. My hand moved down to my pussy and lightly caressed the lips. I bucked like I had been struck by lightning. I'm pretty sure I gave a small scream, quickly stifled. I struggled to keep from going fast. I wanted the whole meal deal tonight. For several minutes, I forced my fingers to just barely touch my pussy lips and stay clear of my clit. I was moaning uncontrollably and writhing on the bed. My breath was ragged and I'm sure I just had to be flushed.

Finally, I could take it no longer. One hand penetrated my cunt and the other brushed against my clit. I barely noticed that the clock said I had three minutes to reach orgasm. I was hand fucking myself and attacking my clit with an ear out for the chime of the grandfather clock.

* * *

Valerie took Sally's hands and gave a leer. "You know, that's the first time I ever had to fight against an orgasm."

"So you have had practice before. I've wondered how you enjoyed my teasing from the very first." Sally traced a finger across Valerie's slit, watching her take a deep breath and feeling her juices flow.

"If you keep this up, I'll never finish."

"Just keeping you in the right mood."

Back in the past...

* * *

I was holding and releasing my breath now, trying to stave off cumming until those 10:00 chimes sounded. I could feel energy building up in my pussy, like water behind a dam, ready to spill over and out of me. In a contradiction I have since grown used to, I was frigging myself faster and faster while struggling and writhing to not cum. My back was bowing and I think I was crying out Mike's name. Something must have been audible, based on the knowing grins we got in the morning. I was vaguely aware of a light thumping on my wall. We had adjacent rooms, so I figured it was Mike in the last throes of his incipient climax.

Finally, the clock struck ten. I let go and bit my lip to keep from wailing like a banshee (too late). All that energy in my cunt exploded through my body, only to bounce back from my extremities to between my legs again. It was my first multiple orgasm. My continued attack on myself caused me to erupt again. This time I could not contain my voice and I wailed in ecstasy. I could just make out the last chime of the clock when Mike's voice called out my name.

* * *

The next five months were a blur. We actually made it an entire year without fucking each other; from first meeting until wedding night,. Hell, we didn't even see each other nude before our wedding night. My desire only grew hotter and hotter. If Mike had not been such a rock of Gibraltar, I would never have been able to resist. It helped that we continued to make masturbation dates, where we would pick a time when we would plan on cumming simultaneously in our respective bedrooms. We spent Christmas at my parent's place on the coast. The agency wasn't happy that I had taken vacation time in the middle of the holiday season, but I didn't give them any choice. My family adored Mike and made him as at home as his family had made me. Those old in-law jokes didn't hold up well in our marriage.

We were married exactly one year to the day that we first met. The ceremony was lovely. I cried. My mom cried. His mom cried. I've never seen anyone look as handsome as Mike was then. Francine was my maid of honor with his and my sister as bride's maids. His brother was best man. I have the pictures put away somewhere.

We both took off the rest of the week, through the long Memorial Day weekend. June had given us the time in the cabin she and her husband owned to spend our honeymoon. There was a late, heavy snow as we drove up, in his truck, of course. Yes, it does look strange to have "just married" all over a beat up pickup truck, but that was his vehicle of choice. By the time we arrived, there were four inches down and it was still falling.

We had changed out of the dress and tux at a stop on the way. We had to take some time to get a fire going in the fireplace and soon, the cabin was warm and cozy. So, of course, the first thing we did was go back outside. We sat, holding hands, on the bench that was under the eaves and watched the snow fall. Somehow, surprisingly, the urgency to have sex was not there. The desire for him was there, but not the urgency. Just being with him and taking in the beauty of the snow-covered forest was enough. It felt like the world was asleep and we were two small children who had been allowed to stay up past our bedtime.

After about ten minutes, Mike squeezed my hand and smiled a silly smile at me. Catching my eye, he glanced at the eave and the icicles hanging there. I smiled back and he broke off one each for us. We sat there sucking on icicles and watching the snow fall. There was no sound other than our own. No animal in its right mind would be out in a heavy snow fall like this. It must have been an hour before we went inside to bed.

Mike held me close as we stood beside the bed. Standing there, we kissed several times. When I reached for his shirt to take it off, he did the same to me. It was an unhurried affair, each article coming off with loving care and gentleness. After each piece was removed, he kissed the newly exposed parts of my body. I wanted to do the same for him, but his kisses were so overwhelming that I couldn't. I had been waiting a whole year to feel his mouth and hands on something other than my lips and face. Now he was kissing parts of me that had never felt him before and I was almost swooning under his attention. By the time I was down to my bra and panties, I was so hot I could have set paper on fire.

He lay me down on the bed and continued caressing everything that was open to him. I rubbed my hands through the hair on his chest, letting it play through my fingers. I was touching his bare chest for the first time. It was fabulous. I could make out his cock through his boxers. It was making a tent as it tried to poke through to reach the folds of my pussy. My nipples were very visible through the lace of my bra and there was more wet than dry on my panties.

When he ran his hand over my nipples, rubbing them against their lace prison, I cried out, arching against him. He reached behind me as I was bowed and deftly unclipped the snap, releasing my breasts for his enjoyment. He brought his mouth to my chest and I moaned in pleasure. Everything I had fantasized about his touches and caresses was woefully short of the truth. I was in heaven. I slipped my hands down to his shorts and caressed his cock through the cotton. I could feel him throb under my ministrations.

My other hand pulled him closer and I gasped out, "Fuck me, fuck me now, please."

He raised himself up on his knees as my hand grabbed his shorts, pulling them down for him (and me!). He slipped my panties off and the sudden kiss of air against my hot, wet pussy caused me to cry out. Towering above me, he asked, "Hard and fast, or soft and slow?"

"Take me! Don't you dare be gentle this time. We have all week for gentle."

With that, he placed himself at my entrance and shoved hard. I screamed as he filled me. Mike didn't have the largest cock I had ever been fucked by, but, God he knew how to use it. He battered my cunt with hard, fast strokes and I ground against him with equal fervor. His weight pressed against me and I had to struggle to breathe, but I reveled in that added intensity. I clawed at his back and his hands pulled me tight once they had gotten below me. We were making a lot of noise, but I don't know how much was words and how much was just inarticulate expressions of passion and lust.

My orgasm was racing towards me and I wanted Mike inside me; all the way inside. I pulled him closer and closer to me, like a boa trying to constrict its meal. When it hit, I tried to scream, but found I couldn't. I barely had the air to gasp as I exploded in a nuclear pleasure bomb. I writhed under his weight, pinned and helpless. I loved every second of it, even when my vision started to black out. I barely stayed conscious. He kept thrusting towards his own climax. My clit was on fire, feeling almost too sensitive now, but I didn't want him to stop. I needed to feel his cum explode into me. When my second climax hit, I was aghast. No one had ever taken me to two climaxes in one fuck before. I shuddered and gasped, barely able to breathe. I could feel my cunt clutching at his cock when he suddenly raised himself up and thrust into me one last time.

The sudden ability to breathe was almost orgasmic in and of itself. His climax was even better. I could feel every pulse of his cock and every burst of hot cum pouring into my body. The look on his face as he came, teeth clenched, eyes sightlessly open, spit oozing out of his lips was so sexy.

When he was spent, he looked down at me and asked, "Was the wait worth it?"

I, of course, hit him. Then I said, "Yes, God yes! I hope you have stamina, because I want more of that; lots more."

He leered at me. "Valerie, I have a whole year of saved up stamina." He did too.

* * *

Sally looked at the wistful smile on Valerie's face and was once again basking in the love that her soul mate was capable of. It was a physical ache to see the smile fade into unhappiness as the knowledge that Mike was no more returned to her consciousness. She put her finger to Valerie's lips.

"Wait here. I want to get something."

Sally ran out to the front room and out to the porch. She returned with an icicle.

"In honor of Mike Burbon." Sally raised the icicle like a toasting glass and took a lick. Then she passed it to Valerie

Valerie stared at the icicle, frozen in place. Emotions raced through her heart and across her face. The icicle slipped from her fingers and rolled onto the floor, shattering into a hundred pieces. Tears filled her eyes and she broke down, sobbing uncontrollably. Sally held her close, letting her cry and release a pain that was buried deep inside. She had not expected the icicle to have this effect. It had been meant to bring happy memories, not sad. Many minutes later, Valerie was merely crying instead of sobbing.

"Valerie. Tell me what hurts so badly. Why does the icicle bring such pain?"

"Not just pain, happiness too. But, it was ruined. Ice is how Mike courted me, but it's what killed him as well. The car that hit him slid on some ice." Her sobs returning, Valerie tried to get the rest out. "It was supposed to be that secret memory that we could use to say, without words, we love each other. Now it reminds me of his death. It hurts so much. It brings me joy and pain at the same time. How can I let it in?"

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,304 Followers