I'd Rather Have Her Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I promise." I crossed my heart and held up my hand like a Boy Scout.

"Good God. Ok, look…I was just wondering…do I really look like my pictures out there? Tell me the truth, it's ok." Suddenly, she looked vulnerable, like she had been hurt a lot and could be hurt very easily again.

"I think you are prettier now than you were then." Her eyes got guarded, and she started to say something sarcastic. I put my hand over her mouth, and she looked very surprised. "You asked what I thought. I told you. The fact is, I think you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, and standing this close to you, with my hand on your face like this, is something I never even thought to imagine." I caressed her face. "Ever since you came downstairs, I think I have been more than a little taken with you, and now…" I stopped for a moment to get my nerve…"now, the only thing that bothers me is that you will think I'm too young, or don't know what I want, and then send me home…and that I…we…will miss out on something that feels like it could be pretty damned incredible." I leaned in slowly, very slowly, and kissed her. It took a moment or so, and she began to respond, kissing back and moaning slightly in the back of her throat. Her arms stole around my back, and I took her firmly in mine, carefully kissing her upturned, beautiful mouth, loving the moment, loving her. I stopped, pulled back slightly, and stared at the woman in front of me. She opened her bright eyes, slightly out of breath. I drank in the sight of her, looked at her with a sense of wonder and she smiled…and then smiled even wider and happily.

Good God, I thought. Could this really be all there is to it? Could love really just come down to finding someone that made you feel happy just to be looking at them? Happy just to talk to them?

I became aware of the fact that I was painfully hard after a moment or so. Oddly, even though I wanted her sexually more than I had believed was possible for me with anyone, it was not urgent. Right now, this second, that was not really all that important.

Of course, I changed my mind the next second when Laura sank to her knees and began rooting around in my shorts. When she got my cock out, she seemed pleased with the length, and began to stroke it with both hands, looking me in the eyes while she was busy. After a moment or so doing that, shepulled her top up over her tits and put my cock between them.

Her tits were beautiful, lighter than the rest of her tanned body and heavily nippled. Both nipples were crinkled tightly and seemed happy. She wrapped her tits around me and began to move up and down over my dick. After a few moments, she began licking the tip when it would pop up above her tits, and it didn't take too long before I was going quietly crazy. I saw quietly, because I really didn't want Lynne wandering in and interrupting the fun.

Laura had me on the verge of cumming almost immediately, and seemed to know pretty much when I would cross the point of no return, and then she would slow way down, making my balls ache. After several times of that, I was almost beside myself, and I reached down and pulled her to her feet. I put her up on the counter in front of me, and began to kiss her calfs and inner thighs. She watched me for awhile, then her eyes closed and she lay back slightly, seeming to enjoy the fun. It took me what felt like forever until I reached the top of her thighs, and I began to breathe through her shorts onto her pussy. I could smell her musk, and from the extent of the wetness around that area, it was pretty apparent that she was enormously excited. Her shorts were loose enough that I could see her panties, or most of the crotch, when she spread her legs. It looked like she was clean shaven, and I put my hand in there to find out. She was. So I reached up and dragged the crotch of her panties away from her pussy, and went to business.

She was very wet and tasted nice, so I spent a lot of timenibbling her lips with mine, lightly tonguing all around her slit, and every so often running my tongue up inside of her. When I did that, she would yelp a bit, and squirm. I definitely had her on the run, and she had ahold of the back of my head by now, trying to get me in tighter on her puss. Instead, I stood up, and before she really got her eyes open to see what had happened, I had sunk my cock into her pussy up to the nuts. And then I just stayed put for a moment.

She was watching me intently, smiling slightly, her pussy muscles clamping and releasing, twitching. I leaned over and kissed her, and lightly began to move. In no time, we were in a slow, langorous motion that felt something very near to rapturous, and the intensity of theings just kept washing over me in waves. She kept trying to watch me, look at me, and her eyes kept closing like lead weighted window shades. She had her knees pulled up tightly by now, and I was sinking into her as deeply as I possibly could. And I had my hands all over her breasts by now, and her nips were so tight they felt like fingertips. And when I started to lick first one, and then the other, she cried out and I watched her chest begin to flush. Grabbing her ass with both hands, I plunged into her with increasing speed. Her eyes flashed widely open, looking almost frantic, and then she came explosively, holding on to me as tightly as she could manage. I was just a moment behind, filling her with what seemed to me to be a gallon of hot cum. It almost hurt to cum that hard and that excitedly.

We clung to each other for a moment there, kissing lightly, and then disengaged and got quickly cleaned up. Good thing, too, because a few minutes later, Lynne, still pretty smashed, came downstairs for water and something light to eat. Laura got her some food and some water, then we sat down with her while she ate, stealing glances at each other and enjoying the situation.

At length, Lynne stumbled back up the stairs, and Laura went to tuck her in. And when she came back down, she was wearing a dressing gown and had combed out her hair, leaving it long and wavy around her face. More than ever, she looked like her picture.


"So. We have the run of the place. She's asleep," Laura said as she moved to me. I opened the front of the gown to find all of her treasures presented to me. I flicked the gown off of her shoulders and ran my eyes over her form. "Well," I said, "I expect we can find something to do with ourselves." And I picked her up and moved to the couch, and we smiled at each other and began the dance again.

12