Ideal Step-daughter Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaaagh..." Toni sighed as they slipped out. "Mom, Thanks! That toy is really something! I have a lot to learn from you" said Toni.

She hopped over and straddled Ron, reaching down and positioning his hardness into her quivering wetness.

"AAAAGGH! That feels so good!" cried Toni as sat completely impaled on the thick hot meat of her stepfather's dick.

She began to rock back and forth moaning softly and pressing her hard clitoris against the base of Ron's shaft. Teri kept driving slowly, her ass still burning even though the plug was out. Her daughter's cries and the smell from her wet panty were beginning to excite Teri. Her pussy was getting wet and she tried hard to stop from looking in the rear view mirror.

Ron tried to stay steady as his step-daughter rode his cock. He wanted to taste Teri's ass once they got home so he kept his excitement in check. Knowing Toni's penchant for anal stimulation, Ron took the butt plug that had just come out of Teri and began to push it against Toni's tight asshole as it rocked back and forth.

"AAAGGGHHH! OH MY GOSH!" screamed Toni as she shuddered through her climax, her vagina tightly clamping Ron's thick hardness as the butt plug dug into her asshole.

As Toni screamed through her climax, Teri reached home and pulled into the garage. She quickly got out of the car and pulling off her capri and panties she got back into the back seat. Her daughter was still saddling her husband, her head resting on his shoulder, a smile of contentment on her face.

"My turn, Sweety" said Teri as she moved into place replacing Toni. Ron's thick hotness coated with Toni's juices felt like heaven entering her. "Oh my gosh! I missed your thick dick, Ron! There's no one like you" she crooned as she rhythmically slid back and forth rubbing her clit against his pubic bone.

Toni was enjoying the sight of her mother and step-father. She reached down and pulled out the anal plug that Ron had inserted and searched for Teri's butt hole.

"Ooww!" cried Teri as the plug found it's mark, entering easily into the already stretched and tender opening. The anal stimulation added to the build up of the evening was proving to be too much for Teri. She soon shuddered into a massive orgasm, her pussy clamping hard on Ron's meat. "Aaaagh! That was just awesome!" she cried.

Ron was enjoying the ride, surprised at how little effort he had to put into bringing these two women such joy. Teri was still sitting on him when Toni leaned over and whispered naughtily "Mom, are you ready to take him in your butt?" Teri knew from Ron's reaction that he was really excited by the idea.

"Only if you help me, Toni" said Teri and she eased up. Toni pulled out the butt plug and positioned Ron's throbbing dick. "OOOWWW!" cried Teri as she lowered herself onto Ron. He had reacted instinctively and pushed upward into her, harder than she had expected, his massive thickness stretching her already widened asshole even further. "OOOWWWW!" Teri sobbed, the pain bringing tears of surprise to her eyes.

"Gently Dad!" cried Toni as her eyes widened at Teri's state. "I'll take your place Mom!" she cried, "I want to!"

Teri did not know that Toni thoroughly enjoyed anal stimulation and had almost succeeded in getting Ron to stick his meat into her rear a couple of nights ago. Ron had held back that time in fear of what it would do to her. "No baby! I'm ok" sobbed Teri. "Mom, I'll be fine. Please!" cried Toni.

She almost pushed Teri off in her anxiety to relieve her mom and at the same time getting aroused at the thought of Ron's thickness entering her butt. Teri watched in amazement as Toni straddled Ron and expertly slipped his meat into her rear, with just a deep hiss leaving her lips at the pain.

"Aaaghh!" cried Ron as his step daughter's virgin ass clamped his rod. Toni rested her head against his face and shoulders as she sobbed in pain and pleasure, her ass making small movements while Ron began to thrust up and down. Teri's hand was now cupping his balls, kneading them as she watched in pure amazement at the joy her daughter experienced taking Ron's meat in her asshole.

"AAAAGGGHH!" screamed Ron as he erupted into his step-daughter's ass, his rhythm still going as his cum kept shooting jets into his step-daughter's anus.

He was exhausted by the emotional and sensual overload of the day. However his joy knew no bounds as he surveyed his two women in front of him, each so different yet so satisfying, and he knew the future held much promise.

12