If At First You Don't Succeed...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of the dimness emerged gradually five shapes which turned into five translucent gowns...? What the hell?

He was in the room now, his eyes beginning to adjust, standing in front of the row of ghost-like figures, which, as one, suddenly transmogrified into the naked bodies of five women....?

Ten eyes were supposed to be 'down', but only Jane's were. The other eight fixed themselves on Don's throbbing cock.

Don could not help his own eyes from roaming, from Angel's womanly curves on the right along the line to where Jane stood, far left. In particular, his eyes could not prevent themselves from lingering on the tall girl next to Jane, whose long legs blended seamlessly with a rib cage that seemed too delicate to support breasts so utterly...divine. A handful each, yet perfectly proportioned, they hung tantalizingly, nipples pointing slightly upwards.

Perhaps Don's eyes lingered on Susan initially, because her body was pure white. Perhaps they were other reasons. As his eyes adjusted to the flickering light from the candles, he found plenty to admire wherever he looked along the line. Stephanie's naked pubis, Melanie's wasp waist, the triangular tuft of dark hair beneath, guiding the attention – and, of course, Jane's so familiar attributes.

The monotonous chant continued. Don still had not figured. But he did when, at some hidden signal, the girls fell to their haunches, leaned back on their hands, and opened their thighs revealing five wonders of nature, no two alike. Wide-hipped Angela's diminutive lotus leaves; perfect symmetry, Melanie's pronounced clit-hood, Stephanie's long slit, a glimpse of moist, pink cavity, Susan's petals, hanging between so slender thighs, closed, intertwined, but huge.

Don had thought there could be no cunt to match Jane's in perfection. This was wrong. Four equally perfect cunts were displayed before eyes that now had adjusted fully to the dimmed light: five luscious pussies, ripe and willing, waited .... for his greedy tongue to caress them.

Don had figured it out. He would remain thirsty. But there would be compensation!

Acting in unison, the girls leaned forwards on their knees, thighs slightly parted. Five pairs of fingers took from the carpet beside them obelisk-shaped objects, which disappeared between ten thighs. A faint buzzing was superposed on the Gregorian chant.

Five masks were donned. Hands limp at their sides, the girls knelt, still. Five pairs of sweet lips a-waited.

His confusion clarified – Jane had indeed come up with a 'stunt'! – Don was beginning to enter into the spirit, as it were.

He checked his erection – secure -- and pulled back his foreskin. Approaching the first girl in line, he allowed the head of his cock to brush against her lips. They opened to admit him, but he had moved on. Angela would have to make do with a foretaste.

Don repeated this procedure with all five girls – they'd pulled a stunt on him, he was not obliged to stick to the script – then returned to the second girl, Stephanie, and allowed her to take the head of his cock into her mouth. She sucked gently, and rolled her tongue across its tip.

Soft sounds now mingled with the chant. The vibrators were plying their trade.

Melanie, Angela and Susan took their turns, but Jane did not. There would be time, and cock enough for Jane.

On the second round, Don slid his cock slowly in and out of the girl's mouths, perhaps a quarter length. Again he ignored Jane. Then he repeated, thrusting a bit deeper, a bit faster.

The gasps and moans increased in intensity.

And the night was yet young, very young.....

The End