If I Knew Then... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was simply glorious. It may have been our bodies' first time, but they knew what to do.

Steadily the speed and depth of my strokes increased as she urged me on with arching back and flexing hips, and with her hands on my back or down on my ass, pulling me into her. For my part I was just overwhelmed. It was as if my whole existence was split between my head and my cock and balls. I was enveloped in her warmth, like being bathed in warm honey. The smell of her hair, her breath, her breasts, her sweat, her pussy, the sound of her breathing, the noise of my cock in her pussy, the taste of her neck, her mouth, her nipples, her hands, and the incredible feeling of being inside her all combined to exclude everything else in the world.

I wanted her to come again. I wanted this to be perfect for her. So I came back to the world and began to concentrate on her pleasure. I used every technique I had learned, touching and kissing her in every sensitive spot, varying my speed and depth and pressure, timing my movements with her breathing. As I licked and sucked the soft skin on the inside of her elbow and moved my hips so that the head of my cock was just pulling almost out of her and then penetrating her, opening her pussy again and again, her breath began to catch.

I went with her rhythm, listened to the movement of her hips, obeyed the clutching of her hands, reveled in the depths of her body as she raised her legs and pumped herself towards me. Speeding up as her gasps got quicker, I raised myself on my hands to look down at her writhing body, her breasts moving in time with my thrusts, her face flushing, her open eyes staring at me in wonder at the feelings she had never expected,

Jill's cry as she orgasmed was deep and guttural, a primeval sound. I kept going, even as I felt her tighten further round me, her legs now bent up on each side, my balls slapping hard against her ass as I plunged deep onto her.

I came. I felt myself shooting deep inside her, heard myself roaring, froze for a moment with my back arched and my hips thrust forward, feeling her spawning pussy milking me inside her, and collapsed onto her soft, sweat slick body, kissing her neck and throat and mouth, grabbing her and hugging her close, rocking on top of her and whispering '"Beautiful, beautiful girl"

She was stroking me and kissing me and whispered back "Thank you"

I raised my self to look at her and kiss her lips "Thank you. That was wonderful."

Her eyes were misty as she said "I never thought it would be like that. I never thought what it would mean to have someone so close, to have someone inside me. I can still feel you, inside me. I could feel it when you came in me. Thank you."

She was so serious looking I nearly laughed, but I knew what she meant. That moment of feeling enveloped in her had been a revelation, an eternity of calm and quiet ecstasy. I kissed her again, and said "I love being inside you. It isn't like when you held me in your hand, or in your mouth. I'm in you, in your arms and legs your embrace is all around me, all of me is inside you, protected by you. When I came it wasn't like before - I felt free because you had me held safe and warm. You are simply wonderful. I have never felt that way before."

She smiled then and kissed me and said "Would you like to feel that way again?"

She squeezed her pussy muscles. My cock had been going limp, but that was quickly reversing. Oh the joy of being eighteen.

I twitched my cock in response. She drew a sharp breath.

"Are you ok?" I said, concerned.

"Yes, just surprised."

I took a long slow stroke, going in a bit, almost out and back in, watching her face. I could see her slight discomfort. "Maybe not" I said.

She looked upset, and I knew she was conflicted - so I made the decision. I stopped moving and said "You're a bit tender. Not surprising after all that. Here let me kiss it better"

I moved away from her, and felt her pussy cling to my cock, sticky with my come and her juices. She sighed as I pulled out, and I felt the air cold on my shaft in comparison to her heat.

I quickly moved to plant a kiss on her pink and swollen pussy, and on her mound, her tummy button, her nipples, her mouth, taking her in my arms and rolling her on her side to cuddle her and stroke her.

We spoke softly together about what we had just done, how we felt, what we thought.

Her parents were church going, she had been brought up believing sex was sin, but could not believe it now. She talked about her body, and mine, and what the other girls had said about sex, and how they were all wrong. And as we talked I found myself facing a moment of moral crisis.

I had gone into this with what I would have to confess was a predatory view, planing on seducing a teenage beauty and expecting a victorious physical experience, then moving on to the next one. But something different had come of it. Now I found myself deeply entangled with this girl. I cared about her, cared for her. As we talked I was filled with joy and hope, and I wanted more.

I had intended to spend a few weeks getting to this level of physical intimacy, and once I had ravaged her virginity, to move on to another of the girls I had not had sex with but always fancied. Now I realised what a wonderful woman I had found.

She was always delightful. I had always fancied her, every time we met for years, even into our forties and fifties. She was always good company. Now here she was, eighteen years old, lying beside me entirely naked, smiling and talking, exploring ideas and just being utterly adorable. It was hard to take in.

She glanced at the clock and said "I have to be home in an hour."

"I wish you could stay. I would love to wake up beside you."

She laughed "If I woke beside you tomorrow I would never make it to school. Now I need to shower, I can't go home smelling like this."

"You smell and look fantastic."

"My mother wouldn't agree, now be good and let me go, or I'll be late and never be allow to come back."

When I dropped her at the gate of her house she kissed me gently and said "Goodnight my handsome man."

I touched her face and said "See you tomorrow, my beautiful girl."

She smiled and said "Yours yes, but not a girl. Today you made me a woman. Thank you."

And then she was gone.