If I Knew Then... Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I only got a quick look at break, with Jo and Kim, so I only really picked out one paragraph, but it was about sort of squeezing up your muscles to tighten up everything down there. It said to practice with pulses when you weren't doing anything, so I've been trying all week. But there were pages and pages of stuff about all sorts of things."

"Right," said Jill. "I think we ought to get a copy. Why don't we go find a newsagent, and have some lunch."

Penny was keen "Okay, and then we can come back and read and have all the fun of taking Sean's clothes off again."

Lunch was fun. The girls had shooed me out while they got dressed, and appeared on the stairs both wearing skirts and blouses and jumpers and coats. I was left to wonder what lay beneath.

Jill had suggested a place in Carrick, about twenty minutes drive away, so I drove. Penny was in the front, at Jill's insistence. In the restaurant Jill sat beside me, Penny across the table. With Penny's foot and Jill's hand both at play it was surprising I could eat anything at all. They decided we should share a dessert. It was Jill's idea to get a banana split and three spoons. Then she did a very provocative thing with the spoon, licking and sucking the ice-cream off it. Penny followed suit, trying to out-do Jill. Then they started feeding each other, and me. It was utterly obscene. I loved it. They ended up in giggles. The guy at the counter gave me the most jealous look I have ever seen.

In the paper shop next door they had the copy of 'She' that we wanted, and also a well stocked top shelf. Jill said to me "I've never seen one of those. Which one is best?" and nodded at the girlie mags.

"Well, Hustler is very raw. Escort and Razzle are like The Sun with more nudes - very crude. Club, or Mayfair would be the most balanced. Mayfair is a bit more upmarket, Club is a bit more explicit, without being too gynaecological."

"Okay, we'll get them both." she said, and lifted a copy of Club International and Mayfair. I was shocked rigid. I had never got over the embarrassment of buying porn mags. After all you know that the shopkeeper knows that you are going home for a wank. The invention of the Internet was a great relief.

Jill simply walked up to the counter, cool as cucumber, put the three magazines down and asked for packet of Polo's. The bloke behind the desk grinned widely. He grinned even wider when I went past him.

When we got to the car Jill was in the front. "I can't believe you just did that!" I said.

"Why do you think I wanted to go somewhere so far from the house?" Jill asked.

I had no reply. We drove back to Jill's house with Penny in the front again, Jill sat in the back reading out the article from 'She:' 'Ten Tips for memorable sex: how to make him come back for more'.

Penny and I sometimes commented, as she talked about Massage, with oil, Neglected Erogenous zones (male nipples, toes, the perineum, anal play) Before Fore Play (dressing sexily, making a date, talking fantasy, romantic meals, showering together) After Words, and everything in between, including the Kegel exercises and some tips about oral sex, and 'Getting Kinky'. Penny giggled over that last category - the idea of being blindfolded or being tied up, or tying me up, obviously appealed.

My opinion was asked frequently - would I like that, or often did I like that when we did it before. Of course the answer was always 'yes'. At the end Jill said "Interesting. Lots of good tips. I will have to read it again and think about that."

"But too many things to try out before your parents get back." said Penny. "We'll just have to arrange more time to try them another day."

"Really?" I said.

Penny looked at me, suddenly anxious, and said "If that's okay? If you don't mind. I didn't mean to ..."

"Of course it is okay!" I said, “If we weren't doing sixty miles an hour on a five-lane motorway I would hug you!”

Jill reached from the back and gave her a hug instead, saying "Penny darling, that's lovely! As long as I get to play too!"

Penny blushed, confused, protesting that of course she meant both of us, and ...

Jill shushed her into silence, and said gently "I'm glad you want to come back and be with us. I thought that this afternoon would be the end of it, and you would be off to find another boy."

Penny went all shy. "I, well, I might like another boyfriend, but, well, I want to, to make love with Sean again, but I want to, to make love with you, Jilly. I want to be with you, and Sean."

"Good." said Jill, and she kissed her on the neck with a little more than girlish affection.

Glancing at Penny I noticed the slight flush of arousal start on her cheeks, and I placed my hand on her knee and squeezed it.

Penny let her head fall back so Jill could kiss her neck and earlobe, and let her knees part so I could slip my hand between them. She shuffled her bottom forward and parted her legs more as I moved my hand up her inner thigh, and Jill's hands came round her to squeeze her breasts. I found the top of her stocking, the sudden smooth skin after the texture of the nylon, and Penny spread her legs even wider.

I had slowed the car a little, taking the inside lane, and was concentrating on the road ahead, as my fingers found her panties and pressed the material into the fold of her pussy. Penny groaned.

"Is Sean being bold, Penny? Is he fingering your pussy?" said Jill

"Yes. He's touching my knickers."

"Why don't you take them off?" suggested Jill.

I removed my hand, and changed gear, as we neared the end of the motorway. From there is was a ten-minute drive though the edges of the town and into the suburb where Jill lived, and gear changes were frequent, so Penny had a most frustrating time.

She pulled up her skirt and undid her clips, and lifted her bottom to pull down her blue lace panties. Then she did up the clips, but left her skirt hiked up so I could see her bush, and her pussy when she opened her legs and slid her bottom forward. The angle was awkward for my finger to enter her, but it was easy to rest the heel of my hand on her mons and dip my middle finger between her lips to rub her clitoris.

From the back Jill kept Penny talking, asking her what I was doing, how it felt, what she would like me to do, what she wanted Jill to do, would she like to do that to Jill and what would we do when we got to her house. By the time we got there I was in discomfort as my erection was caught in my jeans, Penny was twitching and breathing hard and Jill was bright eyed and pretty flushed as well.

We got in through the door and Jill was whispering something to Penny, who nodded, said "Okay," and beckoned to me. She headed to the family room.

Jill patted my bum and pushed me after her, saying "I'll be in in two minutes, and expect you to be in by that time too."

As we walked down the hallway Penny was unbuttoning her coat, and her blouse. As she entered the family room she slipped them off and threw them onto the sofa, walking infinite middle of the room, dropping her skirt and reaching to undo her bra.

I pulled off my jacket and shirt, and undid my belt as she tossed her bra aside. Penny looked at me then, wearing nothing but shoes, stockings and suspenders, and said "I want you naked Sean. I want you inside me. Now"

I was already levering my shoes off , and bent to sweep underpants, trousers and socks off in one go. On the rug in front of the television Penny knelt on hands and knees and said "Take me this way Sean, from behind, like you did to Jill."

"Your wish is my command" I said stepping over to her, kneeling behind her, shuffling forward between her open knees, pushing the head of my cock down to rub it against her hairy slit, parting her thick soft lips and locating the entrance to her depths, pushing into her gently but firmly, feeling her pussy open around me, the wet slickness of her body enveloping me, squeezing me as she pushed back against me, one long slow slide right to the hilt, a long journey to heaven.

I had my hands on her hips, and pulled back on her as I pushed my cock forward, pressing my stomach against the curve of her bottom, rocking gently with my full length inside her. Penny arched her head back and moaned, "Oh gosh. Oh my goodness. I never knew that could feel so good."

I didn't reply, I just pulled my cock almost all the way out and slid it back in firmly, pulling her onto me, holding it in deep.

"Oh that's wonderful. It's so big, it fills me up, but it is just perfect. Oh gosh, why didn't anyone tell me about this before?"

"Would you have believed them?" I said "If I had offered to do this a fortnight ago you wouldn't have let me, even if I told you it was good."

"I know." She gasped, and began to rock back and forwards a couple of inches. I held still as her movements allowed me to watch my shaft sliding in and out, slick with her juices, her lips clinging to my cock. "I was so stupid. Oh gosh. I could have been doing this for years. Oh yes, oh yes."

I was about to say something about me being happy to oblige at any time, when I heard Jill say "Oooh, aren't you a pretty pair?"

She was standing in the doorway with a tray of glasses filled with ice and coke. My heart skipped as for half a second I felt instinctive guilt, caught red handed (or red faced or red cocked) two-timing her, but she was grinning as she went on to say "My god, but that's the horniest thing I've ever seen!"

Jill walked round to put the tray on the table beside the sofa, then dropped down onto the couch and took a glass, taking a sip from it before putting it back on the tray. All the time she was looking at us, as Penny pushed herself back on my cock and I ran my hands over her soft hips and buttocks and back.

On the sofa Jill lifted her feet up onto the cushions, opening her legs, pulling her skirt up, and ran her hands down to her crotch, over the nylon hold up stockings, over her bare inner thighs, onto the black panties, pulling them aside, giving me a glimpse of her furry pussy before she covered it with her hand. She moved her fingers in a circular motion, massaging herself all over her slit, and then pulled herself open with her left hand and found her clit with her right index finger. She was stroking herself in time with the motion of my cock in Penny.

"How does our boyfriend's cock feel in you from behind Penny? You like it that way?" she asked.

Penny grunted, an animal noise, and looked round at her with flushed face, panting as she thrust back hard against me "You know how it feels. Oh. Deep and big and hard and, ugh, good. Ugh, very good."

"And you Sean, you like Penny's pussy? You like her on her knees?" said Jill, eyes sparkling.

"Oh yes, very good. Hot and wet and tight and deep."

"You should see what you look like from here." said Jill. "I can see him going into your pussy, Penny, his whole length just going right into you, it is amazing, I can't believe it all fits in you, and my god, the way your tits move when he does that, they're gorgeous, I just want to hold them and suck them, but they are so beautiful to watch as they move like that!"

I was pushing hard into Penny's body, each stroke cushioned by my pelvis hitting her round smooth buttocks. I could imagine that her breasts would be swinging in time to my thrusts, and the idea of what Jill could see, that I could watch if we were doing this in front of a mirror, or a video camera, turned me on even more. I gave extra force to a couple of strokes to make the motion even larger. Penny gasped and Jill sighed.

"Are you going to come soon Penny?" said Jill "Sean loves having his cock in a girl when she comes, don't you lover?"

I managed to say "Yes, come for me Penny, come on my cock." I built up speed to match Penny's increasingly rapid hips.

Penny was gasping, and making the little 'oh' noises that preceded her climax. Jill knew the signs, and said "Reach down and rub yourself Penny. Rub your clit and make yourself come. That's it, oh god that looks so sexy."

In moments Penny began to shake. My cock was suddenly squeezed inside her, pulsing waves of muscle contractions, milking me, drawing me into her velvet centre, tight slippery warmth all round me. I was close to coming myself, I could feel the tightening in my balls, the tingle in my cock head as she pushed back against me and her pussy closed around it. I held still as she shook and pulsed on my cock, and then began to subside, dropping to her elbows, head down, as I held her hips.

I pulled out in one swift sudden movement. Penny gasped. She gasped again when I slammed my cock back into her, all the way. Half a second pause and I pulled out again, half a second and back in, hard and fast right into her wet and spasming depths.

Jill was wide eyed as she watched us "Good god, Penny! You should see what he's doing! Oh what does that feel like?" she cried.

All Penny could do was shudder and pant and gasp. I looked down on her silk smooth body as her muscles twitched uncontrollably. She was on a strange high. This position, and what I was doing to her, was playing on her submissive side. She was powerless, passive, hardly even holding herself up. Her body was mine to use, to fill with my cock and my come, or to deny her that pleasure, to leave her empty and gaping. She didn't know each time I pulled out if I would take her again, and the anticipation as well as the longing and the sensation of being possessed, wanted, claimed, dominated, as each irresistible, but so much desired, stroke filled her up was enough to trigger another mini climax. Eventually her balance collapsed, her legs gave way, she slumped forward with a groan, and lay panting and twitching, one hand still on her clitoris, her hips rocking in arrhythmic fashion, oblivious to the world.

For a moment I considered going on with what I had been doing. Her legs were spread and I could see Penny's open pussy, pink inner lips spread, slick and inviting, easy for me to lie on tip of her and enter her, ride her hard and fast for my own pleasure, take her and come in her. But I checked that animal urge. I knew from other memory that she might float through that, hit an orgasmic plateau where her sense of self was swept away and she gave herself to the physical sensations, but until she had more experience it would be too easy for that to spill over into something she would be scared by, hurt by, something she would feel was abusive. I lay down beside her, cradling her, rolling her over and kissing her and holding her, speaking softly to her, bringing her back from her over stimulated swoon.

We were joined by Jill, who was concerned by Penny's sudden slump. Soft kisses and caresses and gentle words sank in, and Penny came round, smiling. "Pheweee!" she breathed out. "What the heck was that? What did you do to me?"

"Did you like it?" I asked.

"Yeah. I think so. Yeah." she said.

Jill laughed "It looked good to me too." and she kissed Penny. "Want to come and sit on the sofa with us and read dirty magazines, Penny dear?"

"Oh, yeah. If Sean will carry me." Penny smiled.

Jill, still clothed, Penny in nothing but stockings and suspenders, and I, entirely naked, got languorously tangled on the sofa with the copies of Club International and Mayfair. Jill was sitting at one end, Penny tucked beside her, head on Jill's breast. I was under their legs. If Jill held one side and I took the other we could all see the magazine at once. We started with Mayfair.

Index, letters page, faced by first photoset, a girl in flight attendant uniform (or at least partially in it) Pretty girl, long stocking clad legs, open blouse, sultry look. Over the page she was less and less clothed .

Jill had kept up a commentary on the girl's looks and poses, but when we turned the next page Penny said "Oh my. That's just rude!"

"What do you mean, darling?"'said Jill.

"The way she looks. Just looking at you like that. And you can see her hair, and, well..." Penny shrugged

"But you were just kneeling like that over there, darling, and I could see your hair, and Sean's cock going into your pussy." said Jill.

"Yes but that wasn't in a magazine for anyone to see!" said Penny, blushing. "And it is the look on her face. She looks, well, hungry."

"She looks like she wants to have sex with the cameraman. Or the reader. With the men looking at the photo. With you. Yes. Which is sort of the point, in these mags," I said. "Readers want the girls to look like that. Not just nude, but available, willing, inviting."

Jill turned the page. Cars. Adverts. Article about some German sex industry festival with some small photos of topless models posing with grinning journos. Then the next photoset. A tanned blond girl on a beach, with big blue eyes and ridiculously large breasts – silicone for sure.

"Oh, look at her bush. It is as blond as Shauna's."

"Jill!" said Penny, scandalised.

"What? You've seen her in the showers. No tits but golden blond hair all over."

"Well, I didn't really look. And you shouldn't tell Sean those things."

"But Sean likes to know. Anyway, he has probably guessed, or Tim will have told all the boys anyway." Jill said.

"No, Tim is a gentleman, he doesn't talk about her that way." I put in.

"Anyway, what do you mean you don't look?" said Jill.

"Well, I try not to. Its rude." said Penny

"But fun?" said Jill "I mean, you obviously like girls, you like my tits and my pussy. Didn't you look at me in the shower after gym? I looked at you."

Penny was blushing. "I told you, I tried not to."

"But you liked what you saw?" said Jill, teasing her. "I did. I wanted so much to suck your tits," Jill added, squeezing Penny's breast for emphasis.

"Really?" said Penny. "But we haven't had gym together for two years. You, you fancied me then?"

Jill hugged her and said "Darling, I have always had a buzz about you. I love you, and I've always thought you were so pretty and sexy and cute. Of course then I just wanted to hug you nude, and kiss your nipples because they just made my mouth water, but now, I want every bit of you." Jill kissed her, and Penny returned it with passion. Under Jill's hand Penny's brown nipple went hard and crinkled. Very mouth-wateringly suckable, I thought.

“Hmmm,” said Jill, “I think you like that too.”

Penny leant her head on Jill's breast again and sighed, and said very quietly, “Yes, love, I do.” She looked up at me from beneath her long lashed and said shyly “I like kissing you too Sean. And I liked Mike. I do like boys. But I like girls too. I love you Jilly.” and she hugged her tightly. Jill hugged her back.

After a moment Jill said “So Penny love, If you like girls, who else did you like to look at in the showers?”

Penny sat up and looked at her “Jill Wyatt! What a question!”

I said, laughing, “You asked me who else I fancied.”

“Well, that's not the same. Anyway, all boys fancy all girls, that's just the way it is. Except Alison. Who I never fancied either, before you ask,” said Penny, vehemently.

“But you do fancy other girls? Jill, obviously, but what about Shauna, whose blond bits you did notice in the shower?” I teased.

“No, not really Shauna. I mean, she is pretty, but, well, to be honest, like Jill it was breasts that made me think. I like Jill's. Shauna's are, well they aren't really.”

Jill laughed “Two fried eggs on a plate. Although I noticed this year she is either wearing a padded bra or they have plumped up a bit.”

“Poached eggs.” said Penny, and both girls giggled.

“So who else has nice tits in your gym class, Penny?” I said.

"Okay, okay." said Penny, laughing, "Tina. Tina Rahman"

"Oooh. I never saw her. How did you? She's not in our year?" said Jill

"Netball. She was on the Seconds with me, before she moved up to the Firsts."