If I Said to You

Story Info
You're part of an office fantasy.
2.9k words
3.77
11.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a an idea which a very special person and I had, an idea which was planned out in all details, sadly to say it never came off, names have been omitted from it to protect her, I've no doubt he will read this, as that was the second part of the plan, to actually do it then make a short erotic story about it. My message to him is "I let you go not because I wanted to, but because I had too, some times people that inhabit this world are cruel at best and heartless at worst. You deserved better than the treatment you received by those around us and to that end I shall always live up to the promise I made to you that I would never forget you"

Cryptic to those that don't know, but then this is aimed only at one person. We had some fun in amongst the strife which our relationship caused others

To everyone else, I hope you enjoy what now is just a fantasy!

"If I said to you, I wanted you to take me right now, to fuck me and make love, to feel your hands gliding over my body, your hot luscious lips pressing against mine, your tongue swirling, licking, pleasing and delighting my body, to sensually thrill me where I stand before bending me over the desk, and pounding me with your hard cock.

I'd love you to stroll into the office where I work, to walk up to me, behind me, put your hands on my shoulders, eyes glancing around, at the others who dare to look, a smile crosses your face as you stooped down, you lips pressing against the base of my neck, the point where shoulders embrace the neck and there you slowly, teasingly place a kiss of sensual magnitude that my whole body trembles beneath. Your hands slip downwards, under the flimsy white blouse that I wear, I have no bra on, just the way you like it, I dressed for you today my sweet, I knew you'd come here and thought I'd please you. Again you kiss me, this time just slightly to the right, another heartfelt embrace, I feel your tongue glance over my flesh, and I close my eyes and breathe deeply, my body resonating with arousal of true public and voyeur passion. Your hands open and spread across my feminine pillows, palms pressing against the budding erectness of my nipples, fingers massaging, teasing drawing the pleasure into them, you are neither too soft nor too hard, your touch is electrifying.

"I feel eyes watching us, I can almost see the look of shock scrawled across my work colleges faces, few are disgusted, most are turned on, wishes, hoping dreaming they had what I have right now, someone who is unafraid to display his passion, his touch and sensual kinkiness to all that want watch. I rest back in the chair, feeling your hands and fingers toying with my breasts, your touch like silk upon silk, filling my body with a vibrancy that it has never before experienced.

" 'You know I'm going to fuck you hard don't you baby', you whisper in my ear as your breathe swirls into my ear canal, followed by that moist warm tongue serpent like which trails the shape of my ears, before lips close around the lobe and you softly, erotically nibble at the flesh. 'But only when I'm ready and when I think you will truly appreciate the sexual magnitude of what I offer you', you say, before returning to both my neck and my ear.

"I mumble my delight, my eyes are now closed, my body abandoned to the public pleasure of what you are instilling into me. Between my legs I feel the moistness of my sex, the tingle of arousal, the pulsing of my clit as the surge of delight lingerie's around it. You draw me round so that now I face you, your fingers diligently unfasten the buttons on my blouse, drawing the thin, sexy white material aside and revealing the mounds of my feminine chest. Your eyes are transfixed by the beauty of them, you lick your lips and lower your face, opening your mouth and kissing, breathing them into your oral chamber with all the seduction of a true master. Your tongue gently assaults my nipple, swirling, flicking, lips closing around it, teeth nibbling at its very edge, pleasure swarms through me, my body once more abandoned to euphoria of what you are causing.

"Wave after wave of delight swirls rampantly through my body, nerve ends awaken and are now so blissfully alive, so vibrantly screaming for more, my body years, as my own hand slips downwards and under the tight black pencil skirt that I wear. I can sense cocks becoming hard, pussy's becoming moist, excitement and desire building in the work place, no-one dares to breathe in case they ruin the atmosphere, the sensual orgasmic tension that is building.

"Your mouth moves onto the second breast, its assault as dramatic and intense as it was on the first, you feel the arousal within me switch me, the desire swirl as the nipples harden beneath your tongue and lips which constantly now torment them one by one. The kissing is passionate, slow and sensual, every movement your lips makes, send a shiver of delight rippling through my form. To feel the softness of your embrace, the lips dragging upwards, closing around the hard nubile of areola, only to be meet by a tongue that stealthfuly flicks and caresses it, swirls around it, before allowing the mouth to breath it in, drawing it, pinching squeezing it and causing yet more enthralling pleasure to spread with majestic beauty right through my body.

"Your face sweeps across, your moist wet and warm tongue leaving a trail of glistening saliva, as you begin to kiss in between my chest, working your way downwards so slowly, your hands holding my body with strength and tenderness, pressing me lovingly against and closer towards you so that the full potent force is bestowed upon me. As you continue, I slowly open my eyes, they are laced with lurid delight, perverse passion, a wide beaming smile creeps across my lips and through the haze of delight I try to scan the room. I think now every one is watching us, the hock has worn off, people can not take their eyes from us, from you, they can't believe this is actually happening, that neither you nor I have the guts to continue this, but continue it we do.

" You slide your hands away from me, draw your mouth from my aching body and lift me up onto my feet, before turning me round and sliding your hands onto my firm tight ass, there I lean forwards, my hands holding the desk, my smile broadens as I know what's coming, a shudder of anticipation holds me in its grasp for a few blinding minutes then I feel you, feel your hands unfastening the zipper and sliding the tight pencil skirt down my body, revealing the curvaceous rounded ass for anyone and for you.

"Your hands hold lightly, yet firmly, the curving, sculpture shape of my hips, touching the flesh beneath the dark satin nylon pantyhose, I feel your breathe, it hot and warm, glancing over my ass, as my eyes close, body once more bracing itself for the orgasmic beauty of what shall follow. My heart races, thumps and pounds within my breast, I heavy, lurid and delightful, emotions are a tinder box of explosives all waiting to be ignited, to set ablaze once more.

You kiss my left cheek, I feel your mouth open, your lips smoothing over the surface the tip of your tongue, glancing the nylon, the kiss broad and enchanting, seductive and electric, my body tingles and your tongue swirls around the cheek, rising and falling, trailing, following the contours of its shape, moving across to the crack, pressing against the nub of my anus, before dramatically descending, towards the scent of female of my female sex. You kiss it lightly, your tongue flicks over the rear of it, my body is suddenly overcome, over wrought with passion, as I close my eyes and abandon myself once more to this delightful, enthralling passion that you are instilling into me.

Your hands open my legs slightly, my body braces itself, every single touch that you bestow up me, is orgasmic, even the slightest touch, sends shivers of pleasure cascading through me. Your hand presses against the bud of my sex, not strongly, but enough just to apply pressure, I feel its boldness, its warmth and pressure, forcing the delight back into me like a cork stopping the exploding of champagne.. Slowly you stand up, your hand still between my open legs, I feel your face next time, your warm breathe washing over the right hand side of my face, my body shudders and tingles as your hand spreads out and presses against the thundering echoes of wet clit.

Your kiss is soft and erotic, it lingerie's upon my cheek, the sweet, masculine scent of your aftershave is hypnotising as much as is your touch. I feel you fingers ease slowly into the moistness of my velvet sex, my body is a quiver, aching and yearning for the touch, for the dramatic pleasure of penetration. Between thumb and forefinger you hold engorged bud of my clit, twisting, nipping and tweaking it in just the right movements. Once again I find pleasure compounding my senses, your touch alluring and dramatic, body mind and soul abandoned to the feeling, over-wrought and over come by desire. My eyes close as your fingers continue to work there diligent magic, you mouth equally impressive the kisses more sensual, more erotic and slower, embracing my face and neck, tongue swirling over the flesh, adding to the all bliss of the situation.

The office by now is super charged, people transfixed by our display, all envious, male and females secretly wish, dreaming of having you do that to them, of been able to show them the same loyal, exciting and stimulating love and passion. Hands are busy, teasing themselves, minds concentrated, focused upon their own private fantasy or just watching the situation which we building, silence has ruled with iron tight grip, the hot sultry atmosphere like electric, vines of passion radiating outwards, infecting all those who wish to be passion infected, which to be honest is all of them.

Finally I feel the pressing desire of your stiff, erect cock, the doom head pressing against the desire ridden base of my sex. No longer is your fingers toying with my pussy, now they are firmly clamped upon my aching breasts, fingers spread across the bosoms, holding them with the passion and desire they deserve as your cock slides within me and I gasp a true, dedicated moan of delight as you enter me so slowly, letting your shaft of richly veined muscle slip effortlessly into my wanton pussy.

I lean back against you as slowly we buck, our bodies merging, entering and pleasuring each other, my legs open further, just a bit, my body pulsing, desire and lust spreading rampantly through me, your passion inflaming that of my own, your lust and mine making a colossal combination that can not over wrote. I feel you enter me deeply and more vigorously, it's still slow, but the need, the desire and lust is building, your hands pinch twist and grope at my beasts, my head is thrown back towards yours and we kiss so very lavishly. Lips, tongues meeting, embracing and dancing, passion entwined and celebrated as our bodies continue to gyrate loving together, increasing and developing the passion of lovers that is celebrated on a public, yet also in some weird and wonderful way an intensely private way.

To feel you entering me, sliding deep into my yearning pussy, to feel your tongue, your lips mashing against mine, in a seductive, passionate and sensual way, was orgasmic, pleasure pulsed through me in torrents, cascading through me like endless waves, drenching and soaking me in pure lurid delight. For a moment, you press yourself deep into me, my moving back towards you, to feel your pulsing girth burry itself within my aching, desire filled sex, its held there, every twitch, every tiny movement is magnified a hundred fold, echoes surging throughout me, alighting and blazing my nerve ends to glorious delights.

The withdrawal is slow and pleasurable, my lips which hold the shaft so tightly, not wanting to relinquish its grip upon the erotic bliss, my body yearning desiring to be continually filled, to feel it pressing ever deeper into it's domain. You turn me around, I facing you, your cock erect, standing so proud, so delightfully deliciously out from your open trousers. I smile gleefully; I know what you want, what you and I both seek, the oral praise, the worship of your tool by a mouth such as mine that is so gracious and so passionate for the job. For a brief moment we kiss lavishly lips and tongue smooching together with true dedicated love and lust, feeding, transferring the hunger between our bodies, which so do desire the carnal pleasure of the flesh.

I slide down your body, pausing only when my face is just in front of the glistening, tingling head of your cock, with one hand now lightly cupping the sullen shaven ball sack of your groin I draw the shaft up, so that it presses against your trousers, exposing the under belly of its richly veined girth. There my face moves closer, my mouth opening, tongue slowly extending, preparing to touch, caress the sack of your balls. I erotically let the tip of my tongue, glance of the left one, trailing its wetness around, swirling, in no particular motion before closing my eyes and pressing my whole mouth to it, drawing inside my warm, wet oral chamber where it is promptly sucked, squeezed and teased. I feel the shudder of pleasure traverse through you, the delight as your most sensual part is begun to feel the true oral pleasure, I know and we know that oral stimulation is greatest erotic delight that we share together.

I kiss it with passion, letting my tongue glancing, drawing it into my mouth, letting the hardened sack feel the pleasure the joy of having my luscious red lips trail down it as it is embraced to the fullest passion and desire that I can. How you love that, my hand lightly massaging the balls that in turn are being kissed caressed, teased with tongue, letting the pleasure the arousal build up like you did with me. Now finally I draw you rigid girth down towards my waiting, yearning mouth, my tongue extended out so that the base of your cock head touches the tip of my tongue. My tongue slides up its head, swirling the summit, toying with the small lips of your sex, lapping up the pre-cum of delight and arousal that has seeped from within it. I take just a small amount of its head into my mouth and let my tongue swirl, my teeth lightly grate against its summit, which sends a whole new erotic shiver of delight rampaging through your body and mine in turn as I hear the first true moan of delight escape your lips.

Your legs clamp the floor, you know what is coming next, desire and anticipation builds massively within you, I feel the passion and delight surge within your body, as my hand now loosely holds your shaft and finally my mouth opens wide enough to accept its mass. There I play, feeding upon your sex, head bobbing up and down, drawing your cock back and forth within my mouth, feeling every twist, every shudder, every throb of that your sex has to offer, which in turns excites me more than you could possibly know. To feel your sex throb, the veins pulse, shaft contort all within my mouth, my lips resting upon its base, chin, nestling upon your hot sullen and heavy groin. The whole office watching, the tension bubbling away, boiling like water, arousal and envy, disgust and delight swirling within the thick heated atmosphere, all heightening, stimulating the pleasure that we as a couple do feel.

You body and cock can not take anymore, the tingle is frantic, I can feel the buzz of vibrancy dart and surge within you, pulsing of your tool, your seed is going to be released, you've fought it, challenged and delayed it up until this pint but now it can no longer be done. You hands clamp my head, forcing my face to compress against your body, the lurid enchanting lustfulness of your passion is arousing and climatic in itself. You press deeper against me, reaching, straining as your fluid bellows forth, gushing out with the power of a small quake, splattering against the inners of my mouth, filling my throat with your juices, cleansing my tonsils and swamping every part of me till finally leakage seeps from the corners and dribbles down my chin, you passion, your desire and our fantasy spent, as for a moment you fuck my mouth, making sure that every ounce of pleasure is extracted, before withdrawing, turning and without a word or a smile you leave. There I remain, watching you exit, your pleasure still seeping from my mouth, which I hungrily scoop up and taste, a shell shocked office looking, some glaring, all stunned by the show and most probably all envious. How can work continue after that? I ask myself, and smile, I kno0w it must, for tonight we shall each other when I get home and no doubt the pudding will be just as sumptuous as the lunch time buffet.