If You Don't Tell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, man. I made a promise to them and they asked me first." He was nonchalant, turning the knob towards more heated water as we spoke.

My head began to pound as the lack of chivalry manifested itself from this man until my temper finally boiled over. "I'm your wife, Goddamit! Are you fucking Pookie? Do you have a child with Pookie? Are you even married to that nigga?" I don't usually like to use the 'N' word, but I was heated.

"Get outta my face with that bullshit, man. If this shit would've been planned earlier, we wouldn't be having this discussion, but it wasn't, so don't come at me acting like you asked first." He put his face into the water, drowning his ears to avoid listening to me.

"Well then fuck you!" I screamed. "I'll go by my damn self!" And with that I ran out of the bathroom, tears streaming down my face, hands balled into fists. I had never spoken to my husband like that, and according to my aunt, a good wife does as she's told and never disrespects her husband by speaking back, but I intended for tonight to be special and it was ruined. If she were here, she'd probably slap me, and no doubt Michael was going to tell her what happened.

I ran to the kitchen, slamming doors along the way. I had slammed a few pots down on the stove when I heard MJ screaming at the top of his lungs. I ran to the room to find him crying in his bed, diaper soaked with urine. With the entire ruckus I'd caused, I'd scared him. I placed him close to my chest, kissed his forehead, and reassured him that everything would be alright.

After I got MJ ready and got his overnight bag prepared, I carried him into the kitchen. As I passed by the mirrors over the sink, I saw that my sullen face had returned. My eyes were swollen and bloodshot, and my features had once again returned to looking tired. I couldn't believe it. I had just awakened and already I had nothing to look forward to.

*************

When Michael returned home that night, he entered and exited without a word. It seemed as he didn't even acknowledge my existence and it hurt me so deeply I wanted to die. I grabbed his arm and sought forgiveness for the raucous I'd caused this morning, but he just brushed past me when he left, leaving me to cry for the second time today.

Laela and I had already spoken earlier about my husband not coming and even though she tried to lift my spirits, . I wanted to stay home. But being the person she is, she refused to allow me to succumb to self-pity and even offered to pick me up. Not really feeling up to it, but definitely wanting to get out of the house, I reluctantly said yes.

I felt awful, the furthest thing from being attractive, but I certainly didn't want to look desperate either. Before she picked me up, I threw on a stylish gray sweat suit, some old tennis shoes, and did a quick make up job to hide the tears I'd been shedding. I also remembered to grab my toothbrush, and the new silk lavender Vicky's Secret bra and panty set I'd bought. I saw it earlier in the day and I thought it'd add some spice to our sex life. I hadn't planned on keeping it on, but the good news was that since it looked on me, I'd get to keep it on; the bad news was that it was going to stay on.

*************

Quinton, Laela, and I arrived at the hotel at 9:15 pm.

I'd called in and gotten room 1045, which was on the first floor of a three story building,. When we entered the room, it looked like something straight out of a low budget porno. The room had a severe reddish overtone. The carpet was made of a substance that could only be described as shaggy red wool, it contained a blood red bed that was dressed in a maroon comforter, auburn colored wallpaper, and the only window we had faced the airport and draped over them, dark red curtains.

"I see we have the Count Dracula suite." Quinton mused, but he was as equally repulsed as I.

As we entered the room, all that I could think about was how I'd be spending my first married New Years alone. I was depressed and had been all day with the thought of Mike laughing and smiling with his friends. I really wanted to take the happy pills, but that would've been suicidal, seeing as I planned on drinking myself into a stupor and I didn't want to scar my friends for the rest of their lives.

"Nothing left to do but to drink." I said. The sooner we got to drinking, the quicker the pain would dull.

That's when Laela spoke, "Monie, I know you're upset, but we're not gonna drink until you pass out. Tonight, you have to earn your right to drink. We've planned a few drinking games because I know what you're trying to do."

Drinking games? What kind of oxymoron was that? The last thing I wanted to do was to put a halt on my pain reliever, but nevertheless I entertained her idea, while still holding onto what I had planned to do anyway. All I would have to do is purposely sabotage whatever game we played.

"I'm game." I said. "So what are we gonna do first?"

"Truth or dare." Quinton answered. "But there is a catch. The only way you can drink is to tell the truth. If you lie, you automatically do the dare. And once you successfully complete the dare, you drink. Got it?"

I nodded, but wasn't to enthused at having Quinton hear all my secrets before I got a drink. Perhaps afterwards, then I could always blame the alcohol. "Me first." If they were going to make me tell all my secrets, I was definitely going to make them tell theirs. We got out all the bottles of liquor we'd brought into the room and immediately began the game.

I caught Laela off guard with the first question. "Who's was the first girl you ever kissed?" Lae dropped her jaw upon hearing the question and Quinton's eyebrow rose, anxiously awaiting the answer.

"You." She shyly answered, and then slowly took her drink.

Quinton burst out laughing. "You guys kissed? Is there an encore in the future?"

We both glared at him. "Is that your question, Q?" I was going to be as devious as I possibly could tonight and I dared anyone to stop me.

"Nope, I can wait." He looked at Laela. "She asked you a question; it's your turn to ask."

"Ok, Simone. You got me." She stopped to drink her shot, then fired back. "Now answer this question. Who was the first girl you ever went down on?"

I had prepared for her to ask me this and I was ready to answer, "Dare."

"I thought you'd say that." She was getting me back, but I had no idea what she had in store until she marched over to one of the two big brown bags that we had carried into the room with us and pulled out a brand new vibrating bullet.

"You." She began. She could hardly keep herself from smiling. You have to masturbate in front of us, and you only have five minutes to climax." I looked at her like she was crazy, but she didn't smile this time. She was actually serious.

"And if I don't?" I really wanted to know the answer to that. What could she do to me that hadn't been done already tonight? I'd already been dumped, I was about to be embarrassed, to me there wasn't anything left.

"If you don't then you'll have another dare to do." She smiled devilishly before the next few words poured from her mouth. "You have to go out in the hallway, in front of any captive audience, and masturbate for five more minutes."

There was nothing left, except for that. The thought of masturbating in front of them was embarrassing; the thought of masturbating with another audience was traumatic. Then it hit me. The notion they had planned this ahead of time really pissed me off, but I'd be damned if I was going to get stuck in the hallway masturbating for complete strangers, so I took the bullet, unwrapped it, washed it off, and went to work.

I had trimmed my jungle the night before, anticipating my husbands tongue, but still relieved that I had thought ahead. My panties stayed on, but as the vibration of the bullet against my clitoris dampened my love, my anger began to dull, and the awareness I'd had turned to oblivion. I placed the toy inside my panties, only showing them the top of my waist.

At first, I didn't want to give them the satisfaction of hearing me moan and gyrate all over the second bed, but the feeling of it pulsate against my body made me hot and tingly. I gasped and as I did so, my eyes rolled to the back of my head, but not before seeing the expression on Quinton's face. Beneath his bedroom eyes was the undeniable look of yearning and lust.

Seeing the hunger behind his stare released something inside of me that hadn't been unleashed before. I wasn't completely unaware of how much time had passed, but it didn't matter anymore. The monster from the other day came back with tremendous force. I wanted to scream, to yell, to breathe, but I couldn't. I could only inhale. As I began convulsing and twitching, he finally let go, expelling from me an explosion that not only frightened and exhausted me, but had the hotel manager calling our room to make sure no one had been murdered.

After it was all over, I immediately ran to the bathroom to clean myself up. My panties were soaked, I was sweating profusely, and my first journey into voyeurism was more arousing than anything I'd ever been a part of. I heard the other two talking in the next room, but all I could think about were the eyes.

I came out of the bathroom wearing the same kimono that I'd received for Christmas. I didn't put on panties this time, afraid of what else was planned, but I had to make sure I would be covered for whatever. I also hoped Quinton could catch a peek of my bareness, just in case he was curious. I sat down at the foot of the bed, split my legs so that only he could see, took my drink, and made damn sure that Laela would have to dare my next question.

"Are you okay?" Quinton appeared concerned. "I didn't think you were going to come back out."

He peeked. The glance was unmistakable and I liked being the bad girl who was wanted. "Oh, no. I've got more questions to ask. You guys got me, so it's only fair I return the favor." I hadn't primed myself for all of this, but to tell the truth, I had forgotten about my problems at home. I then turned to Lae and challenged her. "You know what I'm going to ask, don't you?"

She looked at me hesitantly. "No, I don't. But just in case, I'll take a dare."

I was shocked. I didn't even know what question I was going to ask, but the bluff had paid off, I wanted her to dare. I shook my head in disbelief. "Okay," I began, "since I had to masturbate in front of you two, you have to give Quinton head until he climaxes. Oh, and let us not forget the time limit."

I was being vindictive and I knew it, but there was an ulterior motive as well. Through the years, Lae and I had talked about our men's sexual prowess and Q was obviously her best. I just wanted to see what the brother was working with for me, myself, and anyone who'd listen. Lord knows I've heard enough screaming and ooh-ing from her to last several lifetimes, but I'd never heard him at all.

"What's the time limit?" Q was looking pretty agitated or was it fear, I didn't know, didn't care. But I was really hoping to see them end up in the hallway. That way I could get a free second showing.

"I'll give you guys the same time limit you gave me. Fair is fair, right." I was really enjoying this reversal of fortunes, but I was thoroughly unprepared for what I was about to see.

Q motioned for me to turn my head while Laela took down his pants but I steadfast, shook my head no, and returned with a 'You should've known better than to ask me that' look. As his boxers fell to the floor and Laela took his 'Mandingo' out, he was already fully erect, and had the thickest dick I had ever seen. It wasn't the longest I'd ever witnessed, by a few inches, but Laela had to fully open her jaw to accept him into her.

She moved slowly up and down the shaft, never taking it all in her mouth, but using her hands to make up for whatever she didn't. He'd obviously taught her how to please him because as she continued, he slowly began to lean forward and moan. I was instantly wet again and there was nothing to hold back my dam. Fantasizing about his 'Man' inside of my mouth, my vagina, even in my ass had me consciously pressing my legs together. I began breathing in through my nose and out my mouth, trying to hide any evidence of arousal.

I had lost all track of time, but I didn't care. Watching him finally come in her mouth was addictive. She jerked up, swallowed his offering, and pulled his boxers back to their rightful position. I was jealous, even though I'd never let Michael do it in my mouth, no matter how much he pleaded.

We did several more crazy dares, told a few more truths, and did a great deal more drinking before they realized I was in a better mood. I was. Alcohol was the perfect solution, and sex was the best compound. Knowing that I was feeling a great deal better with all the laughter we were sharing that night, we all went crazy and began to drink and laugh uncontrollably. As the night progressed, Quinton questioned me several times about the only girl I ever went down on, but I was going to go to the grave with that secret.

As the ball dropped to end the previous year, we all made our New Years resolutions, cheered ourselves on for one final drink and then went to bed. Before I fell asleep, all I could think about was how lucky Lae was. She had a good job, a nice place to live, solid finances, and not to mention a good man with a nice, thick dick, who loved her. All I had was a shaky marriage and if I listened to Miss I'm Never Wrong, he was cheating on me. The more I thought about my life, the more disgusted I became. It was then that I told myself that if she ever messed up with him, I could and would willingly offer my bed and body to Quinton James.

*************

I awoke to discover him kissing on my neck. He then began to bite on it, not painfully, but forceful enough to fully awaken me. I wanted to ask what he was doing, but the truth is I didn't care. After he realized I was awake, he threw away the covers and slid his hands up my thighs and under my kimono.

The belt I wore around my waist to keep my kimono from falling opening was torn off by his teeth, and thrown aside. As he looked at me with the same hunger that I had seen in his eyes before, I pushed him back until he stood straight up and I was kneeling before his throbbing penis.

I pushed down on it, not sure if it was real, but it bobbed back up, tapping me on the nose on the upswing. I cupped his genitals, opened my mouth as far as I could, and placed as much of him inside my mouth as my body would allow.

I wanted him. I wanted everything the he had offered Laela and more. I pushed my mouth down as far down his as I could before I began to gag, and then I retreated. Using my hands to massage what I had just lubricated, I sucked on the first two inches, while continually stroking the rest.

"Faster." He demanded in a deep, guttural voice and faster I went. His moans thoroughly aroused me, sending electricity through me and I began to prepare myself to his inevitable plunge into my love. I was his to command tonight. Whatever demand he desired of me, I would most certainly obey.

He pulled me from my knees, disrobed me from the kimono I wore, and laid me down on my bed before he spoke. "I want to lick it. I'm going to taste you from your teacup to your C cup."

Already laid down, I spread my legs for him so that he could sample all of me. He didn't disappoint, gently sliding his tongue from inside me all the way up to my breasts, and then back down again. The feeling was unbearable and within seconds I ejaculated for the first time ever onto his face.

Smiling he mounted me. He pushed into me so quickly that I shrieked, and arched my back so that I could accept him without pain. He threw my legs around his waste and forced each thrust, dripping sweat as he pounded his thighs against mine. What was once pain was now insurmountable pleasure and I wasn't about to be hushed, not even if it meant waking up Laela. The room was filled with the screams of my abrupt orgasm, combined with the sound of two bodies slapping against each other.

After my orgasm, he slowed down and pushed all of himself into me. I was amazed at how much more he had left and even more astonished that I could take it all, but there was a slow subtle rhythm while he stroked in and out of me. He placed his muscular arms on each side of my head and slowly pushed deeper into me. I sensed he was about to climax, but the expressions on his face showed that there was a definite internal struggle.

"Cum inside of me." I whispered. "I want all of it. I want you to cum inside of me. Please baby." I begged. I glanced over to the next bed to see if Laela was watching, but the darkness around the room prevented me from seeing anything further than two feet away. Even though I secretly hoped she was watching us, the pleasure reverberating through me weakened me, forcing me to fall back onto the bed.

I looked back into Quinton's face to make sure that whatever struggle he had before, had left. I felt his fevered thrusting, before his member began pulsating inside of me; he was coming and I was too. I threw my legs up higher, and pulled him closer to me; feeling his penis jerking I grabbed onto his back and dug my fingernails into him as my orgasm preceded his.

"Say my name, baby." I pleaded. "Say- my- name!"

"Simone!" He screamed. "Simone!"

*************

"Simone. Simone." I woke to the sound of Quinton calling my name. He was a dark figure standing over me, but through the opaqueness, I saw his look of concern. "Are you okay? You were talking in your sleep."

I rose up off the bed with sweat pouring from my head and Laela looking concerned in the other bed. I was dreaming, and I prayed that they I hadn't been talking and that they hadn't heard anything that was going on in my dream.

A little disoriented, I responded, "I'm okay. Just a crazy dream." They both nodded and Q went back to lying down in his bed. As a gathered my bearings, I was in awe of the dream I just had. It was then that I noticed my bottom half was freezing. I peeled back the covers to find that I had a wet spot the size of my body underneath me.

Embarrassed, I ran to the bathroom once again to clean myself up. My heart was still racing from the discovery that I had soaked my bed with either cum or urine, but whatever happened, I couldn't change it. Since I hadn't brought any other change of clothing to sleep in, I put on my Victoria set, and snuck out of the bathroom, hoping that everyone was sleep so I didn't have to explain why I wasn't sleeping in my bed.

"Are you sure you're ok?" Laela asked.

I wasn't ok, and I knew it. "I think I had too much to drink. I, um, pee-peed in my bed." I confessed. I wasn't hoping for sympathy, just for an extra blanket.

"You can sleep with us." She offered. "I'm not going to let you sleep over there. I'm not your husband."

That last bit stung, but at that point I didn't care. As she opened up the covers to allow me to sleep in her bed, I found myself sleeping in between Lae and Q, with my back to him. I just knew this wasn't the position I wanted to be in and that it was going to be impossible to get back to sleep; until I felt an erection creeping up the underside of my leg. I smiled and went right to sleep.

*************

Quinton

January 1st (Saturday)

After we woke up and got ready to leave the hotel room, I struggled with the thought of me becoming erect after Simone slept next to me this morning. I just chalked it up to me not being accustomed to another woman being so close to me in bed and pushed it to the back of my mind, which was the best thing for me to do concerning my good friend's wife, especially since I'd probably be seeing him today anyway.

1...34567...26