If You Live Long Enough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane scooted off the desk and fell into my arms. He legs did not hold her on the first try. Still wrapped in the throw, half dressed and trailing some of her clothing, I led her to the bathroom and helped her clean up and get dressed. Some of her clothing was wet. She would have to wear it that way.

When she came out of the bathroom, I gave her a soft drink and we sat quietly.

"Stay here with me tonight. I'll cook us something and we can have a quiet evening together."

"I can't, Will. It's Tuesday and I have to go to a meeting tonight. I partied too hardy a few months back and I have diversion tonight."

"I understand. I wanted to make love with you the old fashioned way, so you would know that I can be gentle."

"My ass is sore."

I smiled; she laughed and then, I laughed too.

---------------------------

Diane was promptly at my house at eight the next morning.

"I'm having breakfast. Please, let me fix you something."

"Just coffee."

"How about toast and eggs? There is even some extra bacon."

"If it is not too much trouble."

"How do you like your eggs?"

"Over easy with the whites solid."

I smiled broadly.

"What?"

"You don't swallow?"

Diane turned bright red but recovered quickly. "I have never swallowed but I don't have a gag reflex either."

"I had no idea you were so talented. You are definitely under employed, dating such Neanderthals as Harry."

"Harry is history. I have refused to talk with him since he left me tied up."

"Are you OK with what happened between us yesterday?"

"Yes."

"I have no expectations, other than our working together. I really enjoyed yesterday but I do feel that I took advantage of you, being your boss. I also know that I am too old for you."

"We're both grownups. You got me hotter than I've ever been. You played one of my greatest fantasies. I don't see you as old."

"Was that a onetime fantasy for you or did it confirm some of your sexuality?"

Diane had trouble answering.

"I'm out of bounds again. Let's get back to our working relationship. I stay out of trouble that way."

"I liked being controlled and taken. I'm embarrassed that I went wild and enjoyed the pain."

"Would you want that every time you have sex?"

"I don't know. It's new and exciting."

"You have to be careful with whom you play. You can really get hurt, if your partner loses control."

She was very quiet. It was time to get my taxes done. "Diane, you definitely dogged it yesterday. Let's get twice as much done on the taxes today. We'll eat here for lunch and work until five."

For three days we worked and played it straight. Each day Diane seemed more concerned and more quiet. On the fourth morning she was bright and cheerful, but complained about it being her time of the month and having cramps.

"I'm glad your mood is upbeat again but I'm sorry about the cramps."

"That's all right. I was worried about possibly being pregnant. My period was late."

"I should have told you, I can't make you pregnant."

She winced noticeably. "What do you have that would help my cramps?"

"I read in Cosmopolitan that sex relieves menstrual cramps."

She looked shocked.

"I'm sorry, Diane, I said I would not kid like that, press you or have expectations."

"Sex during my period? That sounds gross."

"I cannot read you this morning. I can't tell if you are playing, talking, pushing my buttons or being serious."

"All of the above."

I reached out and took her hand firmly. "Come with me." I lead her down the hall, through the master bedroom and into the master math. I stripped her, undressed in front of her and pushed her into the very large heated tile steam shower. I angled the four sprays down and then laid on the floor, pulling her to me.

"Pull that thing out. Sit on me. Guide my cock into your pussy and ride me."

Her cunt was scalding hot. My cock lurched from her heat, her slipperiness, her eagerness and the strength of her first demanding thrust. Through the steamy fog and the powerful spray, Diane rose almost off my cock and then pushed hard, impaling herself over and over. Each time she raised up the cascading water would flow red and wash down the drain. Each time she dropped her weight, my helmet crushed against her g-spot, she moaned and rocked until she fitted most of me into her belly. She wasn't quite deep enough. My cock punched and then slipped off the side of her dimpled cervix each time she bottomed out.

I quickly was lost in my own world; fighting a losing battle not to cum. I saw her face contort and her nipples thrust out unnaturally and then my eyes closed and I growled like a bear.

"I'm cuming. Don't stop until you do."

I was still hard but getting tender when Diane leaned forward and rested, panting on my chest.

The steam made it hard to breathe but we did not move for several minutes. Then I lifted her head, kissed her eyes and lips while water streamed from her hair and nose all over my face.

Neither of us said anything until I turned off the shower.

Diane broke the silence, "I need to pee. Hand me one of the towels."

It was time to push her limits. I grabbed her hand and almost drug her wet shivering body back through the bedroom but this time out the French doors onto the private backyard grass.

"Kneel, put your knees on the ground, open your legs and pee."

Diane was cold, afraid, shocked and excited.

"I'm not into water sports."

"You are not in control. Do what you are told."

She wanted to argue but she wanted to pee more. She struggled. I walked around her waiting. She was having trouble getting started so I decided to help her.

I stood close to her right shoulder, took my cock in my hand and aimed. Her eyes were as big as saucers when my hot stream hit the cold skin of her neck and splattered against her quivering chin. I walked around her; continuing to warm her neck and body with my stream of hot piss. Diane moaned and began to noisily hiss her own pent up stream. By the time she finished her body was really chilled. What had been hot liquid now seemed like ice water in the cool breeze.

Again I pulled her up and led her back to the shower. The hot steamy water felt good and we made out like teenagers under the tallest jets.

Eventually, we both warmed up. Diane pushed me away and knelt, cupping my balls with her left hand and grasping the base of my cock with her right.

She guided me past her lips and rubbed her tongue in circles around the sensitive head of my cock. Then the most wonderful feeling of my life occurred. She sucked hard; in one continuous motion my cock, like a string of spaghetti, slipped past her lips, across her tongue and into her throat, stopping only when my pubic hair was tight against her lips.

Diane's head bobbed and our mixed juices flowed from her lips. My eyes were almost closed in pleasure and I thought the feeling could not get any better. Holding me close to her mouth, she backed up against the wall and said "Fuck me." She pulled my hips, causing my cock to bulge in her throat and slip in again to its limit. The torture was exquisite. Time and after time, I thrust and retreated, burying all that I had into her welcoming throat. I struggled not to slam forward and to keep my legs holding myself upright.

She surrendered her throat, control of her breath and anything else I wanted. I fought to watch my cock disappear into her mouth and its base seat firmly to her lips. She felt my balls tighten and pressed her face even harder into me. I heard myself say, "Oh, My God, I coming." I was thankful that she helped me stand. She did not have to swallow. I was spurting directly down into her stomach.

In moments, her strength and my own were not enough to keep me upright. I stumbled back, streaming cum and saliva from the tip of my cock to her lips and sat down hard on the built in bench. Diane followed on her knees, hugging me around my waist while I hugged her neck. I wasn't sure if I would recover or pass out. She nursed me back to health.

"Sweet Thing, that was the most awesome feeling I have had in my life."

"I'm glad you liked it. You took me to a lot of new places also."

------------------------------

Over early lunch and coffee, we talked.

"Did I push you into anything that you wished did not happen?"

"No. I would not have agreed to what we did if you had asked, but it was wild and exciting when you forced me."

"Forced?"

"In a good way."

"What did you enjoy the most?"

"All of it. I loved your cock raking my insides during my period. I especially enjoyed pleasing you at the end and feeling you throb in my throat."

"You know I'm not finished with you for today?"

"I hope not. I really need you to fuck me hard and then we can have sex for fun."

"Well considering what you should have accomplished on my taxes, I think some punishment and discipline is in order. Surely, this evening, you should be tied to the bed, flogged, clamped, tickled, tortured with ice, stretched and eaten until you pass out."

"If I had known that's what happens when I'm naughty at work, I would have been bad a lot during the last few months."

12