Ignoring the Bells

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About 15 minutes after the movie was over I heard Daddy leave the house. Then I heard my Dad pull out of the driveway. Fred and I agreed to take a shower together and we enjoyed each other doing that. Washing each other up and toweling each other off. We dressed and I walked him to his car.

"Bye baby," he said.

"Bye sweetie," I said and stood on my tiptoes to kiss him.

"It's hard to tear myself away from you, sweetheart."

"I feel the same way too," I said, looking up at him.

He got into his car and drove away. I went back into the house. Even though I had just showered, I decided to take a bath. My pussy was sore from taking such a big cock. I filled up the tub and squirted in some bubble bath. I eased into the hot water. Surprisingly, I felt very little guilt about sleeping with a married man. I was enjoying being with Fred and I wasn't going to deny myself happiness.

Monday morning came and it was time for interview down at the main office where Fred worked. I was interviewed by Mr. Sommers. He asked me questions about my employment history and we talked about the job position. It'd be 40 hours a week and I'd have two weeks of training - most of it to learn the computer system.

"Molly," Mr. Sommers addressed me. "I'm a man who makes up my mind quickly and I've decided that I'd like you for this position. When would you be able to start?"

I smiled, "Thanks so much. I'm willing to start right away."

We decided that I'd start the next day. I called Fred's cell phone and told him the good news.

"Congrats, baby!" he said.

"Thanks, I start tomorrow."

"I'm so glad - then I'll get to see even more of you sweetheart."

Being trained for a job is always hard. But despite that, it was the best two weeks in my life. Because of Fred. I think I was falling in love with him. We made love whenever we could and spent every minute we could together. We just couldn't seem to get enough of each other.

The first day I was without training, I think I did pretty well. For my lunch hour, Fred and I went out to McDonald's and sat in his car while we ate. We kissed and held hands.

"I wish I could go home with you tonight after work," I said.

"Oh so do I sweetheart," he said and leaned in to kiss me.

We made out and I could feel his cock hard through his jeans. I was getting so worked up in that parking lot we sat in and he cupped my tits. We were getting so excited and moaned into each other's mouth, but we had to put a stop to it and go back to work. Sometime tonight we'd really go after each other.

I went back to the office and clocked back in. Sue from accounting told me Mr. Sommers wanted to see me. I wonder why. I hadn't done anything wrong. I went to his office. The door was open, but I quietly knocked on the doorframe. He was pouring over some very important-looking papers. With my knock, he told me to come in.

"Come in Molly, please sit down," he said.

"Yes, Mr. Sommers," I said, sitting down across from his desk.

"Molly, I've really had a joy working with you the last couple weeks. I love your humor, your enthusiasm."

"Are you firing me?" I asked bluntly.

He chuckled, "No, not at all. But I was wondering, would you like to go out sometime, outside of work?"

"For a date?" I asked. He nodded and smiled shyly. I smiled and politely rejected his offer. He said he understood and we went back to work. I went back to the front of the office at my desk. It was a slow afternoon and I thought the end of the day would never get here. Around 3 o'clock a young woman, who looked about my age, came up to my desk.

"Hello, how can I help you?" I asked.

"May I see Fred?" she asked.

"I think he's actually out on 5th street. A tree fell down on some guy's garage," I said. "Is anything wrong?" I asked. Her eyes were puffy and red, as if she'd been crying.

"Just make sure he gets this. He left this at my house last night" she said, putting down a watch.

"Certainly, I will," I said.

She turned around and left angrily. I wonder what she was upset about. I picked up the watch and studied it more closely. It was in fact Fred's. Tears came to my eyes when I pieced it all together. He had told me he was in an unhappy marriage and that I was the only girl he thought of. And yet this young woman who had known him well dumped his watch off - and he was there last night.

My sadness turned into anger and I threw his watch in the trash. I gave myself a good half-hour to cool down and then went to the back hallway and again knocked on Mr. Sommers door frame.

He looked up, "Yes, Molly?"

"Mr. Sommers, does your offer to take me out still stand?"

12