I'll Be Around Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack groaned and thought of those Latin terms in law that he saw in Nicole’s notebook. He spelled out the words in his mind and defined their meanings just to bring his excitement several notches down. Jill’s right hand reached behind his neck and pushed it down to her. Jack swooped down on one nipple gave it a few suckling and squeezed it with his right hand sending that buzzing tingle all over her body. And then his lips and tongue merged with hers while grinding his pelvis above her. All that pressure on her clit!

Soon Jack plowed into her, fucking her deaf and blind, her boobs churning like an egg beater beating them. “Jack, Oh my god I’m cumming again…” Her voice nearly made Jack explode. Her right hand reached for her pussy and her middle finger made short up and down motion over her engorged clit. Jack saw for the first time how a girl pleasures herself and it drove him even crazier with lust. “Gosh, that’s making me struggle to hold back, cum before me Jill, do it baby,” he groaned tossing his head back concentrating to prolong his stamina. His face contorted in blissful agony and Jill felt she need not to finger her pussy, she was triggered to climax anyhow because of his slamming pubic ridge so she just clutched the end of the mattress past her head on the bench she was lying on until she came.

“Oh Jack here it is…YESSSssss…” she hissed and groaned and her pelvis bucked up and for a moment hung on the air, her legs tensed and then convulsed madly underneath Jack. Jack was pushed to burst inside her and her muscles inside contracted milking him to the last squirt. Jack growled as his climax rocked him in unison with her convulsing body.

“Oh Jack, you make me cum hard,” Jill said as her hips jerked and surged. Thick creamy cum choked her pussy. When she got out of the bench she was cupping her pussy with her hand. “Jack I gotta go swim,” she said, walked towards the pool and jumped into the water. Jack followed her and swam in utter silence. Underneath the water semen streamed out of her pussy as she kicked her legs. “Some girl,” Jack mused. Out of the pool, the ‘Age of Aquarius’ played on the radio. When the moon is in the seventh house, and Jupiter aligned with Mars, then peace will come to our planets and love will feel the stars, this is the Age of Aquarius…

They teased one another in the pool there was no doubt that after their love tryst there was still fun and chemistry between them. Herding themselves to the underwater steps of the pool, they sat there for awhile, kissed some more until she climbed further up, hands on the railing and there struck a pose which showed her entire naked form right in front of Jack’s face. Her dripping body in close up was a spectacular sight and Jack couldn’t get enough of her.

“Like my butt?” she said as she whirled around.

“Why, yes!”

“I think it’s my best part.”

“You got all the best parts, sugar,” he remarked. She turned to face him again.

“No my breasts are too big, aren’t they?”

“They’re just right for me! You got me loco with your breasts.”

“You got a look that make my pussy itch,” she said and slowly began playing her clit hood. Jack watched excitedly.

“I realized that it’s a big turn on watching women get off,” Jack said.

Jack climbed the steps and drew himself to her his straight dick totting her belly. Jill draped one thigh on the rail and her pink pussy gaped and beckoned for his entry. He bent a little lower, and rubbed his dick at the gate of her juicy cunt.

“Fuck me again Jack!” Coming from Jill the word sounded like a million dollar jackpot.

Swooshed. His cock pushed in.

“Oh God, that was a railroad car!” she exclaimed

The view of their mingling sexes amplified their pleasure. Jill flung her arms around his neck and they kissed with passion, tongues swirling around each other as their organs played the beat of the unbeatable beat.

“Jill, I want to stay longer in your hot pussy. Bend over and braced yourself in the railing and I’ll fuck you from behind.”

She did as she was told and what a fine fuckable ass she had. Jack lost no time kneeling down on one knee and licked the backside of her furry pussy by prying open the lips.

“Oh, oh!” The sound of her moaning and mingling flesh noises added an erotic spice to the music called “Look of Love” playing over the transistor radio.

“Let’s do some more position,” she suggested.

“Yeah,” he said and pulled out his cock. Jill led his cock to their stage of erotic pleasure—the bench with the mattress. She lay on her side and motioned him to cuddle behind her while she stroked his cock between her legs.

“Let it in, Jill,” Jack said and Jill was surprised they could do it that way. Jill aimed his cock into her and he pushed it right up her drooling warmth. This way Jack could kiss her sensually, play her boobs and nips and especially her clit as he pumped his way in.

“Ohhh!” Jill made a long moan. “Oh that’s so good, Jack.”

Mere touch of her magic button would right away trigger off an orgasm. “I’m cumming Jack, really I am, this is a huge cumminggg….” Her voice trailed off like she was falling into an abyss. Soon her body shivered, her groan turned to scream making Jack anxious that village police would come and investigate.

When she calmed down, Jack scooped up her waist and made her stood on all fours to take her from behind. Jill knelt, hands clasped behind her head, breasts, and face on the cushion. She hooked her legs over his and pulled him to her with them. Jack put a hand on each of her shoulder blades and pressed down. The penetration was deep.

“Oh, Jill, why…why do you always get better and better and so ever delicious?”

“Coz I luv to fuck,” she said like she had fucked a lot before, throwing a side-glance at him. With a few more intense diggings, Jack leaned backward almost sitting between his heels and she took the reins of pumping as she sat astride him.

“Oh god, you’re good,” Jack muttered. She was so into the motion and Jack ran his hands at her handspan waist, luscious hips and opulent breasts. “Oh this is sooo gooood!” she muttered feeling more in control.

“Why don’t you lie down and let me do the fucking on top, ok?” Jill suggested.

He did and he was pleased. Seeing her body facing him going up and down boobs bouncing and his prong going in and out of her was tantalizing. “Oh God, you are a fucking angel! Oh god, this is driving me insane.”

Finally Jack couldn’t stand it anymore and announced his coming. A moment later he knelt with one leg and he was jacking off to Jill’s face. Jill said that she wanted to see him come and shower her face with his cum.

“C’mon shoot it Jack, make it with me!” Jill summoned. In a tiny second his cock spurted a convulsion of cum dropping like warm rain on her face. After the fountain shoot dwindled, Jill licked his spermy cock and scoop the last drop in her tongue. When she pulled away her lips a thin strand of his sperm hung like a bridge between his lips and hers only breaking off when they laughed away. Then she licked some sperm on her hand like a cat licking its paw while her eyes were on him. “Hmmm, I love it, next time I’ll suck your cock and collect this from you, put it in a bottle and preserved it in the fridge. Would it stay fresh?”

“Not a lifetime I guess, but this fuck…would stay fresh in my mind forever.”

“That’s nice to hear. Let’s go back to the pool,”

“You really like swimming don’t you? ”

“Gets my energy back,” she said and dove.

On the radio, The Beatles were singing “All You Need Is Love,” and Jack felt lovey-dovey. Seeing the beautiful Jill torpedoing into the pool was unforgettable.

“That’s the girl who loves to clean cars, fuck and swim, not necessarily in that order,” Jack mused in his thoughts shaking his head. Then he followed her into the pool.

When Jill got out of the pool, she quickly run, took her bikinis, put them on and the rest of her clothes.

“What’s the hurry?”

“Mom’s gonna call me anytime now, I almost forgot. I gotta go now Jack.”

Jack covered himself with a towel and raced with her to the gate. She gave him a big hug and kiss.

“Will I see you again?”

“If you want to I’ll be around,” she said and, “Hey next time, don’t drop the banana split, will you?” She gave him a big smile as she run along and blew a kiss over her palm before she entered the next gate.

* * * * *

12