I'll Have Cream With That

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh!" Lydia moaned and grabbed her calves for support.

Hunter began thrusting his cock into Lydia's soft pink pussy. He could feel her soaking pussy sucking his cock farther and farther up in her. Hunter's hands fit nicely around Lydia's hips as he grabbed them in order to give her the black fuck of her life.

The sound of Hunter's balls slapping Lydia's pussy lips echoed in the room. It was one sound they both loved to hear.

"OH... Hunter!" Lydia screamed from the floor, her ass being banged above her.

"FUCK ME HUNTER... COME ON FUCK ME!" Lydia cried.

Hunter grunted as he heard his white bitch screaming.

"YOU LIKE IT?" Hunter's big black dick was driving right into Lydia's G-Spot. "TELL ME YOU LIKE THIS BLACK COCK!"

"I LOVE... THAT BLACK COCK!" Lydia moaned, nearly falling to the floor.

Hunter realized that this position was becoming too uncomfortable for the both of them. He pulled his rigid member out of Lydia's gaping hole. She gave a whimper.

"Get on your knees," Hunter told her.

Lydia complied. She quickly got on her knees and faced the edge of the bed so she could use it for support.

Hunter eased onto his knees behind Lydia and aimed his dick at her pussy. He scooted closer and straddled her legs. Then he leaned forward and grabbed Lydia's thighs. Hunter's cock entered Lydia's dripping pussy with much ease. He felt his entire dick sink toward her womb. Lydia had never felt an entire cock in her pussy and as Hunter hit bottom, Lydia came.

"OH SHIT! FUCK, I'M CUMMING!" Lydia screamed as the first wave hit her stomach. "I'M CUMMMMMING!"

Hunter held Lydia in place and slammed his cock into her like a horse. He wanted to bring out the entire orgasm before her body unlocked itself.

As Lydia's body softened Hunter began his vicious attack on her once again. He used her thighs to pull her back to meet his dick as he lunged forward.

"YEA, GIRL. FUCK THIS BLACK DICK!" Hunter began ramming himself into Lydia.

Hunter could feel the pleasure building and knew that his last orgasm was not long off.

"GIRL, YOU GON MAKE ME CUM!" Hunter moaned.

"YEA! RIDE ME! RIDE ME LIKE HORSE!" Lydia screamed as she bucked her ass.

"OH FUCK! I'M GON NUT!" Hunter said as he felt himself coming to the edge.

Hunter yanked his cock out of Lydia's pussy. But before she had time to miss it, Hunter had fed it to her asshole. He lined his dick up with her pert little rosebud and sank forward on his knees. Letting his weight push his steel-hard dick up her asshole.

"OH!" Lydia hollered as she leaned forward to steady herself against the bed.

Lydia's asshole was so damned hot and tight. IT sucked Hunter's cock up into like no other pussy could ever do. Hunter had mounted Lydia's ass. He drove his woman eating cock deep into her bowls as his long awaited orgasm breached. It's waves rocked his nuts hard as they spewed his cum into Lydia's ass. They both collapsed in the floor when Hunter's body had ceased to shake.

When Lydia awoke, it was early in the morning. She was lying in her bed, naked. There was a puddle of cum between her legs where Hunter's nut had leaked from her ass. Lydia got off the bed to look around the house for him. But as she came into the living room, Lydia saw a tray sitting on her coffee table. There were two red roses in a vase and a small note.

"To the best ass I ever had,
I had a wonderful night. I hope to do it again.
Call me: 753-7586"

12