I'll Make It All the Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed the door after they left and looked down at the watch. I was glad that I had spent the extra $20 to have the back of the watch engraved. I flipped it over and had a laugh as I read the old English script; "Eat Shit and Die."

It would have been just as easy for them to check the serial number of the watch, but there wouldn't have been nearly as much fun in that.

I drove back to Baltimore knowing that my wife was still bitter about how I had handled the situation. I guess I can't blame her, but I was hoping that there would have been a little remorse on her part. I was upset because she was still looking to hurt me or to get even. She was the one who cheated, not me. Maybe it was about time for me to get even.

I threw the "Tig Hauer" watch out of the car window and reached into the glove compartment. You could tell the difference just by the feel. Before fastening the real thing on, I read the inscription for the thousandth time. 'FOREVER-MARSHA.' I hated wearing a watch, but maybe I could get used to wearing this one.

I'm gonna make it all the way, just like ol' blue eyes said.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Penny Whimsy Her plan to trade up didn't work.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Danny's Dilemma His wife tried to put the horns on him.in Loving Wives
The Honey Trap You have to use the right bait.in Loving Wives
Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
More Stories