I'll Remember This Ch. 02

Story Info
Birthday girl is not the only one stripped.
993 words
3.93
119.4k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Icecubez
Icecubez
100 Followers

"Or should we strip Jess instead?" Called out Steve.

As I said earlier in the story Jess is an exhibitionist who regularly gets her 36D boobs out on nights out and we are all familiar with them. She never shows it all though. We have tried many times to persuade her to but she has never given in and done it.

I looked at Steve and then at Andy.

Jess paused for a second weighing up the situation. She was about to loose control of the fun. Jess wasn't looking very happy. After all handcuffing Suzie had been her idea. She had been instrumental in causing Suzie to be sitting there naked and exposed. Even if I had been question master.

I nodded to Steve and Andy who both moved forward each taking one of Jess's arms holding her close to them.

"I think we should let Suzie decide her fate." I said confident that in her humiliated state she would want more naked flesh on display so as to distract attention away from her

"Come on guys!" Jess pleaded, "If you let me go I'll flash you all."

"If we don't then we could see the whole package!" I pointed out

"Besides it's my decision!" Said Suzie a small smile creeping onto her face.

It was in that second I knew we were about to strip Jess naked. Jess seemed to realise it to. She started to try to wriggle free. Steve and Andy just grinned and held her tighter.

Jess should have known better. We are all trained to hold onto people that resist if needs be and so why she thought she could escape them I'll never know.

"We need more handcuffs!!" Said Steve

"I've got a pair you can use." Said Suzie

"But you're wearing them and were not letting you go just yet." I replied

"Not these silly. Upstairs in my top drawer there are a fluffy pair." She replied

I wasn't sure what to say. Just goes to show you don't know everything about everyone that you work with. I would never have guessed.

I went upstairs and after two false starts found Suzie's room. She had a large bed in the room with a wrought iron headrest. I went to the dresser and opened the top drawer. It was full of silky skimpy underwear. I put my hand in to touch them. To feel them and caught my hand on something hard. A little further exploration of the drawer revealed it to be a vibrator. It was right next to a pair of fluffy cuffs hidden at the bottom of the drawer.

I took both downstairs.

Jess was still begging for Steve and Andy to let go.

"Quiet!" I ordered "Or I'll fill your mouth with this."

Showing Jess the vibrator. Her eyes widened. Suzie looked uncomfortable.

Steve and Andy dragged Jess toward a chair

"Guys. Wait a minute. Lets strip her and then cuff her to the chair." I said

"Better still lets not strip her!" Said Jess

"No. Lets strip her now." Said Suzie with a smile on her face

I walked up to Jess and unzipped her skirt letting it drop to the floor. I then nodded to the guys who lifted Jess's arms up so we could slide her top off of her body. I did it slowly making sure that the palms of my hands traced all of her curves. Leaving her in just her bra and thong.

Jess's bra was half solid material and the other half was a mesh type material that was see through and so you could see the leading edge of her nipples. Jess has really dark nipples that remind me of red wine every time I see them.

I reached behind her and unhooked her bra. I then put my hands on her stomach. I pushed them up her body allowing my fingers to get between her skin and the bra. This meant as I removed her bra I could feel her boobs in my hand.

Jess looked at me and smiled as I lifted the bra past her face. She was enjoying this. The exhibitionist in her was taking control. As much as she didn't want us to strip her I could tell by the look in her eye that she didn't want us to stop either.

I knelt down in front of her so that my eye line was level with her thong. I reached out and pulled it down slowly. Revealing her well-trimmed pussy. Jess had it trimmed short but not too much. You could still tell she was a natural blond. I wanted to explore her pussy with my mouth but decided against it. I would save that desire for later.

I stood back to allow the group to feast their eyes on naked Jess. Andy and Steve pulled her back toward a chair that was identical to the one that Suzie was in. Soon they were both handcuffed in identical positions.

It was a sight to behold. Two naked women handcuffed and unsure what was coming next.

"So?" Asked Jess "Is anyone going to answer my question? What now?"

"Oh, I don't know." I replied walking toward her I had the vibrator in my hand. I switched it on and listened to it buzz for a second. Then I placed the tip of it on the chair in between first Suzie and then Jess's legs allowing it to vibrate the chair for a few seconds.

"I can think of something we could do." I carried on

"What would that be?" Asked Jess

"Well...." I began with a wicked smile on my face.

Walking behind Suzie so that I was standing directly behind her chair.

"It's a guessing game."

And as I stood behind Suzie looking over at Jess in all her naked glory. I paused wondering if I dared to push things to where I was thinking.

Would you???

Icecubez
Icecubez
100 Followers