I'll Teach You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can feel the pressure building in you now and I know that your release is nearing. With a hard but pleasing grip on my head you hold me close to you, forcing yourself inside just a bit further. At first I am afraid I can't take all of your length in, but I manage to do so. Suddenly your body tightens and your hips grind toward me as you press me even harder to you. I taste the first spurts of your cum and feel the pulsing release of it against my tongue. You groan with release as your orgasm takes its course.

When the waves of cum finally stop, I continue with a gentle sucking, enjoying thoroughly the taste of you. When I release you from my mouth I look up at you once again. You are trying to catch your breath, but still manage to give me the biggest smile. With your fingers still in my hair you carefully pull me up back to my feet. You kiss me hard and then say, "Payment accepted."

You then place your hands under my arms and lift me to sit on the tailgate. We are now facing each other and are truly eye to eye this time. I gently take your glasses off and set them to the side. I want nothing interfering with my view. I study your eyes for a while, for the first time seeing them so close in the brightening daylight. Your eyes are as beautifully golden brown and intense as ever. Lightly I brush one of my fingertips first across your dark soft lashes and then I trace my way down studying the rest of your handsome features.

Down the bridge of your nose my fingertip traces down to your wonderful lips. I trace my way around them and admire their perfectly shape. They are so very soft, but so demanding when the need takes you. Next my finger traces across your so wonderfully chiseled chin and then down your neck. I stop my track at the base of your throat and then focus my gaze on your magnificent eyes once more. I lean in, and place a soft kiss on each of the features I had just so intently studied and then just smile and sigh.

As if on cue your perfect lips close in and kiss me again. Long lingering kisses consume us and causes the fever of our rendezvous to escalate again. The chilly air we once felt is gone now as the sun has risen higher in the sky. The warmth of our bodies together begins to grow and a sheen of sweat starts to show on our skin.

You take my breasts in your hands and move your mouth down to one of my nipples. Urgently and intently you suck and nibble, moving from one to the other. Though you do not linger to long as you make your way further down. Your hands spread my knees wide and you place my legs over your shoulders. I lean back on my hands so that I can watch you as you start to lick my center, still wet from our previous encounter. Your tongue works at me and your teeth nip at my clit. I feel that sweet pressure building but before it can be released you pull your mouth away.

Placing my legs back down you straighten again to your full height. You pull me back up to a sitting position and as I sit up I see how hard your cock has once again become and how as I sit my pussy is so perfectly aligned for your easy entry. You slide into me and I wrap my legs around you. We sway back and forth into each other. I lean back a bit and am able to watch your shaft sliding in and out. The excitement of watching and the building pressure I had already began to feel are you much for me to take and an orgasm overtakes me. I hook my feet together behind you to hold on tighter. You feel the spasms of my release and thrust faster and harder. Soon after my waves have calmed I feel you tensing in preparation of your own release. With one last hard thrust you give a loud moan and cum hard inside me.

We just stay as we are for a short time holding on, locked in each others embrace. We both know that we should be going. The wish for all the time in the world being only a hopeful illusion. We dress slowly, not really wanting it all to end. I look into your eyes one more time before I turn to go. "Promise me this wasn't the only time for us to get away." I plead. You kiss my forehead softly and say "I can't promise that, but I will try to make sure that it wasn't the last time ever."

I turn and go, though not really wanting to. We start our separate vehicles and leave our secluded spot. I follow you back to the main road and then wave to you one last time before we head our separate directions. I go over everything we have shared that day and commit it to a careful stored memory. Perhaps I will write it down someday, make a story out of it. A nice little piece of "fiction" to read and reminisce about years from now. Who knows, maybe in a week or two you will give me another story, another tale of passion, another stolen moment of pure ecstasy...

12