Illegal Drilling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dene's huge drill reamed me out for ages before he came, then Luke plunged his own tool back inside for another bit of rough exploration, this time assisted by Dene's thick fingers, just to make my entrance again feel as if it was going to tear apart. When they had both finished with me their cum was again dribbling out of my arse and I felt it running down my crack and onto the floor. Finally they moved away talking quietly to each other as they left me and I heard the shed door open and close, leaving me suspended in silence. Outside I heard their van leave the parking lot and disappear.

It was Friday night on a summer weekend that was forecast to have a heat wave, and it was already hot and stifling inside the corrugated iron shed. My whole body ached and soon tears of fear and helplessness began to drip onto the floor under me joining the sweat and cum already darkening the oil stained concrete.

I was a mess by the time I heard noises outside, a vehicle coming in to the carpark and stopping, and in my terror I had no idea who it was. I was hoping they had come back to let me go, but terrified they had come back for some other reason.

Then the shed door opened. "Help," I croaked fearfully, not able to see if it was Dene or Luke coming back, or someone else. "Who is it?" I said haltingly as footsteps came closer.

Suddenly cool fingers were at my arse and I was being rimmed by a cool tongue. It was a relief for my hot, sore abused hole but also torture as I knew they were back to abuse me again.

"No," I said, then louder, "No, no, no," I screamed as I shook my body with as much strengths as I could muster, trying to dislodge the hard fingers and tongue from my arse.

"Ok Ok." a voce said, "Jeez, Dave, settle down."

"Arnold," I cried, "Arnold oh god," I sobbed, as a wave of relief overcame me. "Oh god."

He didn't seem to move and I tried to swing around to see him, beginning to wonder why he wasn't getting me out of the position I was in.

"Hey you did enjoy it ,didn't you?" he asked hesitantly.

"Get me down," I begged, desperate to be out of there, "Arnold, get me down."

"I mean, you said you had fantasised about being raped," he was saying.

"What?" I said, not following, "Robbed, we've been robbed, and they tied me up. . and , just get me down please.".

"You did like it didn't you?" he asked again.

"Arnold get me out of here," I yelled throwing myself about in panic, I wanted to get out of that shed and my nightmare.

Arnold finally untied my legs and lowered me to the ground where he unhooked and untied my arms and body. I was shaking with relief and fear all mixed up together.

"Uh, are you Ok?" he asked uncertainly his arms round me as I leant against him.

"No I am not," I gasped back, clutching at him. "Go and ring the police Arnold , just ring the police," I said, feeling him standing there, hesitating.

"What are you waiting for?" I demanded looking at him.

"Uh, well, I thought you would like to live out your fantasy. I mean getting tied up and raped is your favourite one."

Things were starting to fall into place in my fear riddled mind.

"This had something to do with you?" I asked, as my mind got around what he had been saying. "Dene and Luke, you know them?" I added uncertainly, starting to feel angry.

"Yes, they are doing some contract work for us. They are really into domination and bondage. So," Arnold had the decency to hesitate, "Well so it seemed like a good idea. They said you would enjoy it. I mean it is your fantasy."

I looked at Arnold as what he had said registered fully, then in a mindless rage I threw myself at him, wrestling him to the ground. I ripped down his khaki shorts and somehow got my great big throbbing drill inside his tight hole and drove it in and out of him like a battering ram. He squealed and pawed at the rough concrete trying to escape, yelling at me to stop, until the pleasure overcame the pain and he was shouting for me to go harder.

I did go harder, so hard he was soon yelling again and beating at the concrete floor with his fists. And God I enjoyed it.

12