Illegal Immigrants Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marla and Sashay was the toughest test but surprisingly they took the decision calmly. "We love you but its over," Marla said as the three spent their last afternoon in bed. "Go and do what you have to do. Finally when he had cuddled and fucked everyone but Daffodil he took her hand and led her to his bed. "Thank you," she whispered as he flooded her old pussy. "Thank you we will never forget you."

In town he sold his catch and sought out Dalaja. She welcomed him to her office. "Come through to my room at the back," she whispered. "I have air conditioning." Len watched as she made him a cup of tea. She was big. Her body was three or four times bigger than the combined bodies of Sashay and Anna. Her large thighs were firm and smooth filling tightly her police uniform pants. Given her size he was surprised that her breasts did not hang down but still seemed large and soft. She was bigger in all ways than any woman he had ever met.

Remembering what Kim had said about Dalaja's need for oral sex he wondered what her pussy would look like when she was stripped and laying on her bed ready for a good loving. He was smiling as he tried to picture her nude when she turned and spied him studying her body. "Like what you see," she whispered. When he did not answer she went on. "Kim told me that I should seduce you. She says you are a wonderful lover for and old man." Len grinned and slid an arm halfway around her waist. "Enough of what Kim thinks and that old man stuff young lady. Come here and let's see what you think."

Dalaja did not need a second invitation. A smile lit up her face before her mouth devoured his in a long steamy kiss. It was over three hours later when he rolled off her. "My god woman you are fucking fantastic. I have never seen or heard of anyone who comes like you, it's a bloody flood. I don't know where you learnt to control those muscles but my cock feel as though it's been through a bloody clothes wringer." "Did I hurt you?" she groaned. "No he laughed I loved it but I don't think I will be able to service the girls back at camp for a week."

As soon as she asked, "what girls?" he knew he had put his foot in it. "Oh hell," he moaned now I've done it." He sat up and ran his hands over her large breasts and pinched a nipple. "I came into town to tell the authorities that I have a bloody harem of illegal immigrants at my camp. He grinned and kissed her. "I became distracted. Now it's out so make us another cup of tea love while I tell you about them."

When he finished she returned to stand in front of him still nude with her hands on her hips. "You can't keep hiding them. We will have to notify the immigration people. You know they will be put in one of those detention camps and eventually sent home. I can help but your harem days are over."

He placed his hands on her hips and pulled her closer kissing around her belly button he looked up into her eyes and fingered her wet pussy. "I won't need a harem if I have you."

12