Illusions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMAJO
TMAJO
153 Followers

"At least I'll be busy." Mavin muttered to herself under the protective mask she was wearing as she transferred a batch of samples into the storage freezer. She began fixing another set when her radio buzzed. She'd done away with the pager so that the security department could keep in touch with her more efficiently.

"What's going on Zoë?" Mavin took of her mask and walked to the corner of the lab.

"I just got word from the committee secretary about a small conference happening next week." Zoë said through the radio.

"What, are you sure?" Mavin asked uselessly. 'Of course she's sure.'

"Yes I am." Zoë responded and paused, "Don't they usually call these meetings a month in advance?"

"That's what I thought too." Mavin sighed, "I guess I'll be flying sooner than expected, you know what to do."

"You sure? I mean Christmas is less than a week away."

"Yes Zoë, reschedule everything accordingly and take the days off when you're done."

"Oh I don't think I could..." Zoë began her protest.

"No, you will. I'll be outta here in a bit." Mavin said and dismissed her assistant along with her protests against a week long vacation. 'What's the world coming to? No one likes vacations anymore?' "Well apparently not." Mavin answered her own head. She sighed deeply and strengthened her resolve to get through the crazy season alive. José had trusted her with Lecter Corp. and she wasn't about to let it fall apart. Not even if she was.

Another deep breath and an epiphany; he had also trusted her with Bellinda.

The question became whether she trusted herself not to fuck things up royally. "Well, it's too late for that now." Mavin said out loud to the chemicals brewing before her.

***********

The day went by fairly smoothly for Mavin as she took her nieces for ice cream and then a movie. She took them into a few stores and watched as they ranted off about the toys they really wanted and then every few minutes, the ones they couldn't do without. Mavin didn't buy anything, instead she made mental notes of the things she'd pick up later. She couldn't help but wonder how their tastes would change as they got older. Now they only wanted dolls and trucks and video games. In about 10-15 years, they'd want very different things. Mavin smiled at the thought.

**********

In another part of town, Bellinda was signing off with contractors she'd hired to prepare Illusions for the New Year exhibit. She had Adam in a knot making calls to initialize, confirm and finalize a slew of artist deadlines. Bellinda's office was perpetually occupied with agents and sometimes the artists they represented. The few who couldn't make it to her office, came through by her phone and laptop. Unlike Mavin, she was already a full-time resident of stressville.

Adam watched his friend in action, with awe. Her energy never seemed to dwindle, despite everything he knew was eating her up inside. Her uncle's death and all that came with it was tied strongly to Mavin and all that came with her. Adam couldn't resist the growing fear that Bellinda would burn herself out in a very short time.

********

Mavin dropped off her nieces and headed back to her apartment in the City. She took a long shower and then listened to the messages Susan and someone else she didn't recognize left her. She tried to unwind, now that she was really in her own head space. There was still a few hours before she met Eva so Mavin decided to call Bellinda. For some reason when the thought popped into her head, she couldn't ignore it.

She dialed Bella's number gingerly and got the redhead's voicemail. She called the gallery and only heard Adam's voice for a moment before she got put on hold. Mavin had to wonder what was going on even though she dialed both numbers a few more times each with the same results.

"Fuck!" Mavin clenched her jaws, "Why the hell am I even calling?" Mavin asked nobody but continued to call a few more times. At around the umpteenth try, she finally got through to Adam who quickly passed the line to Bellinda.

"Bellinda?" Mavin said tentatively.

"Mavin, I'm really busy." Came the tired response, "What do you want?" The question was posed again.

"I want you..." Mavin's voice died in the flurry of her breath, her heart was racing for some odd reason.

"You want me to what?" Bella's voice came again, business-like.

"Nothing...I just...what are you doing tonight?"

"I'm working pretty late. Mavin I don't have time for this-"

"Bellinda, I'm sorry." Mavin blurted.

"I don't know what you want from...wait what?" Bellinda suddenly found time to pay attention.

"I know I was being an asshole yesterday and I'm sorry if...I'm sorry I hurt you." Mavin couldn't stop herself now if she tried. She realized the line was silent, "Say something Bellinda."

"I have to go. It's crazy over here, I'll call you." Bellinda said.

Mavin was already protesting but the line was dead. Her body trembled slightly and her hands weren't much better. "I gotta get outta here." Mavin got up, dressed and bailed before any more of what just happened could settle into her.

**********

"What the fuck is going on Eva?" Mavin eyes were glued to the road but her focus was out of whack.

"Let's start with you trying to kill us, slow the fuck down!" Eva yelled from the passenger seat. Her eyes about to jump out of her head. No doubt she was scared, more because Mavin wasn't aware of it. "Mavin!"

"What?!" Mavin barked and took a hard left.

"Oh sweet Jesus!" Eva closed her eyes and scrambled for the 'oh shit' bar but they survived. "Please tell me you're not drunk, what's up with you?"

"I'm losing my mind Eva. Actually, I think I never had it." Mavin wasn't slowing down as she turned right.

"You'll be losing more if you don't slow down!" Eva screamed just as Mavin punched her brakes through the floor. The car was skidding for half a block until it finally stopped.

"We here." Mavin said flatly and killed the engine.

"What?" Eva looked around and saw the obscured entrance to the new club. "What the fuck is your problem?"

"I wonder." Mavin said as she got out. Eva didn't wait to get out of what she saw to be a death machine. Mavin was already opening the metal door that led to De Shugga Shack.

**********

"Shoot me please."

"Trust me if I had a gun, I wouldn't spare myself either."

"I feel like I've just run a fucking marathon."

"At least it's over for you. I still have to go clubbing with Jo."

Bellinda and Adam were curled up on the floor in Bellinda's office. The day's work had been done but it was far from over. Aside from the physical drain she was feeling, Mavin's phone call had left her feeling bare. Bare because her own conscience was stripping her of her defenses against the tall butch.

"You're insane to go clubbing now." Adam said, but his usual flare was barely audible, if it was there at all.

"I have time to rest, and I promised Jo, I'd go with her." Bellinda said, her body disagreeing in every way.

"If I close my eyes I'm a goner but I just don't see me getting off this floor."

"Think of a nice, warm, soft, bed..." Bellinda said with a tired smile she knew Adam wasn't seeing. 'Preferably with a hot body to snuggle into.' Bellinda thought as she pictured Mavin in her bed. 'Stop it.' She reprimanded herself.

"My bed won't be warm, but it'll do." Adam sighed with a hint of bitterness.

"I don't see how it will if we're lying here like this." Bellinda observed.

"I'm not gonna have sex with you, but I'll sleep with you." Adam grinned.

"I love you Adam, but not like that." Bellinda laughed softly, "Come on Lazy Lad, let's get up."

"You get up and pull me." Adam closed his eyes.

"I'll see you on Monday." Bellinda said and Adam heard her footsteps starting within a few inches from him and then moving farther away. He opened his eyes and looked to see Bellinda by the door with her bag over her shoulder, ready to lock him in.

"Fine I'm up." Adam grumbled and slowly pulled himself up. "You have to be a bitch huh? Mavin's in for an ass-kicking when I see her."

"Yeah, okay Agua Lad. Just make sure you stretch before you get into anything with her, she'll run you over pretty well."

"Eww, please tell me you weren't just saying what I think you said." Adam scrunched up his face.

"Are you coming?"

"Maybe never again with that visual, thanks a lot." Adam feigned disgust.

**************

Mavin walked into De Shugga Shack with Eva clinging to her arm, for security. At least that's what the dark eyed woman said. The stares and pointing began immediately. Eva was sure they were directed at Mavin but the tall woman didn't really think so, nor did she care. They walked deeper into the crowded space, thumping with a current of new excitement.

"What's wrong." Mavin asked when she felt Eva's grip tighten on her arm.

"Someone just grabbed my ass." Eva stated and looked around. The alcohol wasn't at high tide yet, so the lights were brighter and Eva realized as she took in the place, that there were only females there.

"Take it as a compliment." Mavin grinned and moved her hand down Eva's back to grab a handful of the 'dise. "You have a nice ass."

"Shut up Mavin. I expect it from you 'cause you're a dog." Eva said with a swat at Mavin.

"Calm, down. It's 'cause you're with me." Mavin said but her eyes scanned the area for Jasmine. She felt the eyes on her but that could be for a multitude of reasons.

"Hey stud." Mavin heard in some direction but didn't turn until she felt the hand tracing her right arm. She saw the woman with the dark eyes done in smoky shades smiling at her.

"Hey." Mavin responded and shot a grin.

"You're with company?" The woman's hand was still on Mavin's arm, trailing it lightly. Mavin turned to Eva who nodded and swatted Mavin before she turned to mingle on her own.

"Guess not." The woman said with her lips parting seductively into a smile, "Come, dance with me?"

"Why not?" Mavin replied as the cogs and gears turned in her head. She examined the woman before her and liked what she saw. The femme's body was clad in a shimmering top of ashy hues and a mini-skirt.

"I'm Sasha by the way." The woman said as she pulled Mavin to the dance floor.

"Useless info." Mavin muttered as she followed her prey.

"What was that?" Sasha spun around to look at Mavin.

"I could use a nympho." Mavin said darkly and pulled her closer.

They melted into the groove as Sasha took the lead, pressing her body into Mavin, grinding her ass on Mavin's thighs and spinning around every so often to tease the devil herself. 50 Cent's 'Just a lil bit' was playing and Mavin just smiled at the game they were playing. She was enjoying it no doubt, but she wanted it to end quickly enough so she could get to the next course. Anything to keep a certain redhead off her mind. She plotted her move and executed it. The smoky-eyed femme stood no chance.

*************

"Just pick something for fuck's sake. You're not even gay and you're stressing about how you look to go to a dyke bar?" Bellinda was getting impatient, only because she was so tired and wanted to just sleep. But the adrenaline pumping through her over Mavin wouldn't allow that.

"Stop your whining. We don't have to get there in a hurry." Joann strutted her ass in and out of her closet looking for the perfect outfit.

"Ugh...just hurry up!" Bellinda sighed.

************

"Oh fuck!"

Sasha knew she'd been dance-raping the tall woman that had her pinned to the wall. She never lost sight of being moved from the floor to the darkened corner. She knew she'd moaned when the tall woman's fingers found the wet secret in her thong. What she couldn't figure out was how it all happened so fast.

"Shhiiit!" She moaned again as Mavin's fingers played hide and seek between her thighs.

They'd been dancing when she felt Mavin's rough grip on her ass and in her silky hair. She'd felt Mavin's lips on her ear as it slid down past her lobe to her neck, making her shudder. She remembered the hunger balling up in the pit of her gut, growing with every heated breath she took. Mavin's arms weren't wrapped around her and so she wanted more. She'd tried to turn around for it but Mavin held her fast.

"I'm gonna hurt you." The tall woman had whispered into her head, in a tone that seemed to have been meant for her alone.

"Ohh...really?" Sasha felt hot all over, something about the thick body pressed into hers made it impossible to form coherent thoughts.

"Yes." Came the hiss at her ear, making her knees tremble while the grip in her hair tightened. Before she could yelp, Sasha found herself backed into a dark corner.

Mavin was in another realm by herself. The smell of fresh prey teased her senses and the rush was like a drug she just couldn't get enough of. She bit the woman's flushed neck, liking the jump it produced in her victim. She slipped her thick palms under the woman's sheer blouse, finding the twin treasures and giving them a gentle squeeze before pinching a nipple roughly through the lacy bra. That earned her a squeal.

"You like that." Mavin stated more as fact when she felt the woman's hands at her fly.

"You got somethin' here for me?" Sasha whispered into Mavin's ear. She had her left thigh wrapped around Mavin's legs, a miracle that was possible because of her denim mini-skirt. She felt Mavin's fingers searching deep inside her. She bit her lip to prevent the scream from erupting as Mavin thumbed her clit.

"Champion!" A loud voice intruded the booming atmosphere.

Mavin heard her friend and slowly pulled her fingers from their various hiding places. She turned around leisurely despite the woman moaning for her not to stop.

"Ha! Me truss ya teif di DJ." Jasmine laughed as she eyed her friend.

"DJ?" Mavin mumbled as she cleared the fog from her head and looked at the woman she was just toying with. "Hot." Mavin breathed and slipped her fingers into Sasha's open mouth. "Find me later."

"Sasha, get ya ass to work!" Jasmine got serious. "Me nuh pay ya to fuck."

"Later..." Sasha reluctantly peeled herself off the wall and made her way through the crowd, her eyes not leaving Mavin. She'd been so close but Jasmine pretty much ruined it for her.

"Be easy Jas." Mavin grinned as she sniffed her fingers. "So she's your DJ, huh?...Smells good."

"Yeh, ya nuh fit change Mavin. Truss mi." Jasmine watched her friend.

"Hmmm." Mavin took her handkerchief and wiped her hands. "Spot's banging Jas."

"Ya like?" Jasmine spread her arms as Mavin nodded her approval. "Come, mi sho' ya 'round."

Mavin followed Jasmine as she got a tour of the place. The VIP section was on another floor on the building. Being the official opening night, the place was packed with curious patrons wanting something new and different. The music had the place jumping and the alcohol was beginning to flow faster. Mavin followed her friend through the vibrating throng of clubbers, getting groped here and there. They finally made it to the quieter lounge section.

"Wow, I'm proud of you Jas, this is tight." Mavin grinned and sat in one of the plush velvet chairs.

"Vision, Mavin." Jas smiled excitedly and signaled for a round of drinks, "Disya be lan time vision."

"Yeah, I like it. Hella hot!" Mavin smiled and patted Jasmine's shoulder as they toasted to the Shack.

*************

"I don't know why I let you talk me into this." Bella and Joann arrived at De Shugga Shack, with Joann more excited than she needed to be.

"How're you supposed to feel special with that attitude?" Joann quipped and Bellinda just rolled her eyes for the umpteenth time that night. "They're gonna fall outta your head if you keep that up." Joann smirked and got a gentle shove from Bellinda.

***************

Eva was wading through the vibrating bodies in search of Mavin. She'd gracefully turned down a few invitations to various parts of the club, including the bathrooms.

"Mavin's lounging." Eva heard someone say to her right but she lost sight of them as she turned to see who.

"Well, that's definitely helpful." Eva shook her head and headed towards the lounge space.

************

"I'll have a 'soaked thong' and my friend here would like an 'orgasm'." Joann ordered drinks and flirted with the sexy bartender.

Bellinda blushed fiercely at her friends display of shamelessness. "It gets worse every year." She muttered to herself.

"What does?" Came the response. Bellinda found herself in the grey-eyed gaze of the bartender.

"Oh nothing, just what they name these drinks." Bellinda forced herself to say. For some reason she couldn't breathe.

"Tonight's specialty." The bartender smiled faintly as she set the drinks in front of them.

"Right." Bellinda said as she felt the heat rising into cheeks. Joann was watching intently, at least until the song changed to 'Laffy Taffy' and she lost her mind. Flying off her seat and pulling Bella with her.

"This is amazing!" Joann just about screamed.

"I can't believe you just did that, I was talking to someone." Bella said with a little hint of irritation.

"Get over it. The place is packed and she'll be there all night." Jo smiled and shimmied in front Bellinda, doing something goofy with her dance.

"You're crazy." Bellinda laughed after a minute of watching her friend. "This...is how you do it." Bellinda began a booty-snapping routine and soon both girls fell into the rhythm.

**********

Mavin lounged for a while, enjoying the place. The throbbing sensation in her jeans was however, a welcomed distraction. Jasmine had left to handle some other business, but not without leaving Mavin to the whims of 3 curvaceous dancers, whom she called 'De honey bunnies.'

'Classic Jas.' Mavin thought as she reined herself to a night of debauchery.

The dark woman turned her attentions to the to the fabulous ass-clapping that was taking place before her. The dancers smelled sweet and fruity as they gyrated to the music, mere fingers away from fucking.

Mavin kept her hands to herself for the entire show. The idea of screwing a fruit basket wasn't all that appealing. She tipped the dancers generously and regretted it a moment later when another group of 2 dancers came in and attempted to milk her for more money. The tall butch excused herself and left the lounge for the main floor.

"Hey, remember me?" The dance floor area was darker now, and Mavin turned to the source of the voice.

"Refresh my memory." Mavin said in a low-pitched tone as she focused on a black woman wearing micro-shorts that really looked more like a belt than anything else. 'It's fucking winter!' Mavin thought as she dragged her hazel gaze up the woman's legs, past her camel toe, and right up to the pasties that left nothing to the imagination. 'Damn, why do you even bother with clothes?'

"Backstage at Ms. Olympia a while back?" The woman smiled, hands on her hips, stepping closer to Mavin and offering a better view of everything.

Mavin shook her head. She didn't remember and didn't really care. There was always room to get reacquainted. She licked her lips out of habit and feasted her eyes on the very exposed breasts calling to her.

"Are you staring at my tits?" The woman threw Mavin for a second.

"Well, they do look good from here." Mavin shot back. She didn't move her eyes, watching the luscious peaks of flesh rising and falling. Her tongue twitched with want.

"Wanna go somewhere private and maybe I'll show you some more?" The woman pressed herself into Mavin and dragged her fingers up the dark woman's abs through her shirt. "I enjoyed watching you on stage, oiled up and blazing." She whispered into Mavin's ear and slowly made her way to the lounge.

Mavin swallowed hard, following, undoing her belt as she pushed through the heavy fabric that comprised the entrance. A scent trail lodged in her nostrils. Mavin sniffed a little. Vanilla.

TMAJO
TMAJO
153 Followers